View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 11:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Twice the Trouble, Twice the Fun 

Post Re: Twice the Trouble, Twice the Fun
Ishtar felt his hand let go of her chin as he stepped away. The blue haired girl struggled to get away, but found she was still bound. She turned her head slightly to see for what still held her. She was disturbed to find a second creature, it was smaller than the one that was in front of her though he was still as strong. However, the movement front of her caught the young woman's attention. The creature hand had reached up and grabbed his mask, freezing the young woman in anticipation of what she was going to see.

There was a sudden explosion of darkness as his cloak opened out extended outwards showing that they were really wings along. It only added to his aura as he began to remove his mask. It become clear that the creature was not even close to being human, it had horns that wrapped around his head even as demonic looks dominated his face. Ishtar had little recognition of the master of the shadows, until he once again spoke.

Therion? T-THerion!!!! How!!! Why! Though many of details were lost to accursed memory, somethings appeared in the blue haired girl's head like it had happened yesterday. She could remember being surprised in the pool and then some parts of the shower. Fear once again filled her body that this was some sort of evolved version of that creature. It was almost on cue that Therion, struck waving his hand. At once the tendrils under clothes began to violent shake. In an instant, her blouse and skirt were shredded, the remains of which hit the floor. Ishtar looked down and could see she was only clad in her underwear, and even that was now under assault. The tendrils began to slide under the her garments and began to explore the last part of her yet to be viewed.

The young woman could only blush as she felt a tendril begin to rub against her flower. N-No, please not there!

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:04 am

Luju smirked as the girl began undressing herself, giving a soft chuckle every time she thought about something regarding him, as if they were a subtle way of saying her mind wasn't safe at all. It was a pity that she wouldn't be fighting back like she normally did, but then again, it was also a message for him. That she had experienced enough at his hands. That she finally had the healthy respect for his powers and his cruelty. In a way, it pleased the Luju in him. But otherwise, he said nothing else, seeing no need to. As the girl's thoughts lingered on her room, the former demon only gave her a growing smirk, staring more intensely at her than he ever had before. It wasn't that he enjoyed tormenting his victims but the thought that their experience had long-lasting repercussions simply tickled him pink and it only ignited more of his arrogant laughter, thinly muffled by his lips. Even as Nell turned around, part of him felt as if he was about to berate her for doing something she hadn't been told to do, but another part of him instead forced him to stay silent, reasoning that it was more sweeter to savor the suffering of another. Truly, Lujuria could see no fault in that sort of thinking, instead drawing satisfaction from her misery in having the only place that gave her any peace being torn away from her in an instant.

The monster continued to stare, his haughty smirk still on his lips, as the student began removing her skirt. He had been enjoying the sight of her legs and behind as she worked on taking her shoes off before starting on her socks. It was then that he 'heard' the thought in her head, her determination to stall shining out as brightly as a flame in the darkness. Staring hard at Nell, the monster's visage grew harsh as she babbled on about him needing incentives to control her and all. Well, he'd tear those words apart after he put her back in her place. 'I fucking heard that. You don't get to stall! I told you to take off every damn bit of clothing, and I sure as hell said nothing about you being allowed to speak!' With that, Lujuria snapped with his free hand, forcing Nell to experience an orgasm, only for another one to crash over her at a second snap. A third and fourth soon followed, forcing the girl onto the ground, nearly shaking hard with the potency of her forced climaxes. They had been decidedly more rougher than what she was used to feeling at his hands. 'Get up and finish taking your damn underwear off.'

The monster then waited until Nell had done as he ordered again, before speaking once more. This time, his voice was not as lively as it had been, now replaced by a grating and harsh tone. "Get it straight, Nell. You're here to do nothing but be my plaything. I don't want anything from you except for your obedience, and every time you show any attitude or think anything, you will be punished. As many times as it takes to teach you a fucking lesson, Nell." The vain monster then grinned, his voice becoming lilting once again, practically purring and dripping with arrogance. "As for this? Ah, something like that, Nell. For now, it's just one of my idea for a fun time. I thought it would be amusing to take pictures of you and the other in nothing but embarrassing poses, see how far I can push the two of you into doing things against your will until you refuse. In that case, I get to punish you girls some. A win-win situation for me, really. But yeah, if you refuse to do anything I tell you to do, I'll be spreading your pictures all over on the campus and sign your name to them. May even jot down the room number for monsters to go and rape you if they want a slutty girl." Lujuria grinned, practically hoping the girl would get all in his face. It was clear by how hard he was pressing his fingers together into a snap just waiting to go off.

Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:52 am

Nell collapsed to the floor with the force of the multiple orgasms. Damn it all, this night was going to be hell if Lujuria punished her for even her defiant thoughts. She gasped and panted on the floor for a few second before attempting to force herself up to comply with his command. She had gotten to her knees when the monster started speeking again. His speech made her pause in her action and frown. When he finished she frowned and glared over her shoulder at him. "If that's the case then I suppose it doesn't matter what I do. You just admitted that you are going to push me to defiance all night so you can have an excuse for punishing me. And since I cannot possible control every errant thought that crosses through my head I'm sure you'll find plenty of excuses to torture me and post all the dirty pictures you plan on taking of me. And if that's the case then I see no reason to waste my time trying to appease you. You are clearly set on being cruel so screw you. I won't obey you now just to be tormented in spite of my efforts later. You want an excuse to punish me then you have it. Have your fun and be done with it."

She turned away from him again and braced herself for another round of orgasms or hypersensitivity as was his usual punishment.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:26 am

"How? Why don't you ask your little friend...

Therion steps closer to Isthar, raising a hand to indicate Nell, Isthar can see through the darkness but she cannot hear. In here eyes it must seem like Nell is stripping willingly like she wanted this or knew about this beforehand. Perhaps they already got to her or maybe she sold Isthar out to make it easier for herself. Therion leaves it up to Isthar's mind to begin to question her friend as he blocks her out of view again. Making sure Isthar doesn't see the defiance in Nell's eyes or the clear challenge. He trusts his ally will fix that soon enough. Nell seems to have a habbit of making trouble but for now Therion will enjoy this one. Isthar's memory of him returning only makes him bare his fang like teeth in a crude smirk. Glad to know he felt an imprint in her mind of what happened then.

"You remember me. Then you should remember not to question my will or protest. You are powerless here, be glad I am being so merciful with you"

His hand reaches out and hooks under one of the straps of her bra, the smooth surface of his skin rubbing against her own before he suddenly pulls sharply, slicing through the strap only to repeat it on the second. Her bra quickly falling to the ground now useless and forgotten as his hand wraps around one of her sensitive orbs and gives it a sharp squeeze before he releases it again. Rolling her breast around beneath his hand before he grips it sharply again, rubbing the tip of his finger against the tip of her nipple only for a slight jolt to jump from his finger and pulse through her body. It might be even enjoyable, if this wasn't rape.

"Like my friend, I can punish you if you disobey but I'd rather not. Make it easy for yourself. You know you can't run and once i'm done it won't end. Give up any resistance now and this night may pass quicker. Resist and... well I promise you this will be far worse"

As if to enforce that point, he graps her breast only to send a much stronger jolt of electricity coursing through her body. Nothing painful, but enough to make her body jolt and feel almost numb for a moment. Of course only teasing her, her body must remember this, so perhaps it will remember the pleasure it recieved when her mind almost broke and bent to his will.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:24 pm

Ishtar could see the other student through the darkness, she had already given in to the other monster. The student had already begun to take off her clothes stripping down to her underwear. The blue haired girl's morale took a massive hit at the site, realizing that she alone was the only one that was still attempting to resist. Therion reminded her to that he was in control and that she had no power here at all. In fact he was showing mercy by taking it so slowly. It was then that the shadow creature reached up and put a finger under her bra strap. With a quickly pull she felt the bra strap get ripped a part, a second snap resulted in her ruined bra hitting the floor before. The young woman wanted to move but she still could feel the shadow behind her continue to hold her in place.

Therion's hand reached out and began to roll her breast around before he gripped it tightly. Ishtar let out a shout as she could feel her mound begin to swell under his caress. Already he began to rub her nipple teasing ever so much, only to send a jolt of electricity. Ishtar let out a loud moan as she could feel the energy pulse through her body. Her head dipped low for a minute as she struggled to catch her breath even as he gave a warning. If she didn't obey things would become worse for the young woman, much much worse. A second must stronger jolt of electric through her nubile body, Ishtar let out a scream as she could feel her body feel body jolt and go partially numb from the electricity flow through. Ah, I don't want to give up? Not yet? I can hold out for help?

Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:36 am

Lujuria chuckled at the student's words, listening as she spoke of her plight and his own words as if she was presenting a case before a jury for some sort of verdict. The only problem was, Lujuria was the judge, the jury... and the executioner. Only when she had turned away from him and seemed to be waiting for something, something he knew that she was expecting as the standard from him. Ah, poor Nell, such things were only the standard for Luju. Not this particular monster, not with Ria's powers and personality flowing through him. "Naive, that's what you are. Stupid, that too. You see... This isn't just about you, Nell. It's about me, naturally. It's about obeying my will, and it's about understanding the consequences. You remember all about the consequences from our little games in the Basement." Lujuria chuckled again, the pinprick of that tingling spreading throughout the girl's head, as if someone was digging into her mind, into her thoughts, into her very being. "You think just because you have no choice here anymore, that means you have nothing left to lose, Nell. Wrong. So very wrong. You see, it's not all about behaving and punishing here, what we do. It's all about making me happy. I thought you'd see that, as smart as everyone says you are."

It was then that the tingling began to grow worse, no bursts of pain came but rather it began to feel as if something were pressing down upon the girl's, both physically and mentally. Something that felt quite wrong, quite cold, and all too malevolent. Pure evil, if one were to try and define it. "You see, Nell. You haven't thought about what it would be like for your friends, for those delicious roommates of yours, for everyone that associates with you. Even your doting, loving parents." Lujuria smiled as he sat where he was, staring at the student's back, the presence in her mind growing worse and worse, more intense and cold, feeling almost as if it was trying to crush her body with the feeling of sheer cruelty alone. "Yeah, for someone with my powers? It doesn't take much to ruin people's lives. Easy enough to steal homework and projects before they're due. Easy enough to make them fail their tests and terms. Easy enough to force them to fail... Why, they'd be sent to the Basement daily. How long do you think it would take before they start screaming, cursing your name? Ah, your father. Owns a nice company, doesn't he? Be fun to sabotage that, drive it into the ground and your parents into poverty. Your mother? Phew, she needs a good fuck, if she's writing all those dirty novels. Maybe I should show her what her daughter's been getting since she came here?"

The monster laughed softly, the presence now withdrawing from Nell but still surrounding her, making the air feel heavy, making it difficult to not tremble. "Suffer for the sake of others. Ain't a finer cause to sacrifice yourself for. Or refuse one more time and... Ah, you and everyone you know learn the real meaning of terror. You know I'm cruel, Nell. That means you know I'm prepared to back my words up in order to do that cruelty justice. You and I both know... I can make life a living hell, from now until the day you die." Standard punishment, indeed. Since merging with Ria, his cruelty had indeed grown by leaps and bounds. Luju had professed himself as the master of psychological torture. But, that wasn't so. This monster here? He deserves the title.

"No orgasms, sorry."

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:59 pm

(Stupid Computer ate my first post... Am going to try to rewrite it now that I am calm again.)

Nell shot Lujuria a look of disbelief. He couldn't serious mean to... No, he was cruel enough to do what he said though she wasn't sure he could actually go after her parents. Or maybe she just hoped he couldn't. She frowned at the thought though. Even if he was bluffing about her parents he really could upheld his threat about hurting her and her friends academically. Damn! She didn't want her friends dragged into this, suffering detentions and worse because of her. And if he wasn't bluffing about hurting her parents... She felt her heart tighten in her chest. "Fine, I'll do it!"

She could hear the other girl screaming in the darkness beyond them but it seemed she was still fighting. Nell's hear sunk again with a sudden feeling of shame. She should be fighting too. It wasn't like her to just give in but... She blinked as a thought suddenly struck her. She pivoted around completely to sit on the floor in a slightly provocative position facing Lujuria. She cocked an eyebrow at him as she crossed one arm over her bra to hold it in place as she unhooked the back. "You really have changed since the last time I saw you though, haven't you?" She smirked slightly and let the straps of her bra slide off her delicate shoulders. "I always thought you liked that I was defiant. It was more of a challenge. But given your new tactics..." She shrugged boredly and pulled off her bra completely and tossed it aside. She didn't cover herself up. she didn't need to, her long hair spilled over her shoulders and did that job for her. She shot the former demon a cool look from under her dark lashes. "I never thought you would have aquired a taste for submissive girls. Makes me wonder why you picked me for this little... celebration and not someone more timid."

She shrugged again and shifted onto her knees so she could begin peeling down her panties. "But who am I to question... Maybe I was just the only girl you could find." She sighed wearily. "And you did pick an excellent strategy to thwart me with. You know me well enough to know I hate to see others punished for my actions. Still, I am surprised you'd want to play the game this way. I would have thought seeing me so sedate would take all the fun out of it."

(Nell became even more sultry in the rewrite... Guess it's not such a terrible thing that I had to rewrite it.)

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:37 am

Almost painfully slow, his finger tips trace the outline of her breasts, moving softly through the valley between her breasts before moving ever so slowly across the surface of her stomach. Allowing her to feel every second of the slow descent towards her last line of defence. The thin pair of panties still somehow clinging to her almost naked form. It's clear that is his goal as he forces her to endure and wait for it to come as finally his fingers touch the waistband. Carefully he pushes his fingers under the fabric, making sure her eyes are locked with his own only moments before he suddenly rips her last item of clothing from her body. Tearing it to pieces with one powerful tug.

I wonder how long you can last this time. How many times can you handle before your body is too tired to continue?

With yet another shift motion from his hands, the black tendrils suddenly move to her ankles, forcing her to spread her legs apart and give him perfect access to her body, laid out before him like a trophy. The tendrils coil almost lovingly around her firm yet soft breasts before they suddenly squeeze, almost making her chest seem to stick out all the more towards him as if begging for his attention. But for now his hand moves elsewhere as slowly using two fingers he spreads her pussy's lips open wide. His middle finger carefully running circles around the edges before it pushes inside her. He wastes little time in pumping his finger in and out of her pussy, a small taste of what she will receive later. Even if she doesn't want to, he'll make sure her body is well prepared to please it's current master.

Your little "friend" has already given up, why should you fight it? Don't deny you wanted this, as much as you lie to yourself, your body is begging for it.

Suddenly another pair of hands seem to materialize behind her and reach from behind to grip her breasts. Pushing them both upwards before pushing them together as the fingertips pinch her sensitive nipples at the same time. For now it's all about her pleasure, overloading her senses. Over powering her common sense and slowly forcing her body's natural instincts to take over. Therion's favourite trick, teasing and testing until they finally can't fight it any longer. That moment is what he enjoys the most.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:13 pm

Ishtar could feel his fingers begin to play with her chest for a moment before they moved slowly between her mounds and worked there way down her stomach. Soon they found their target, her panties that still hung on her nubile frame. She could feel his hand to begin to work its way underneath the fabric. The blue haired woman attempt to look down but before she could she could feel Therion gaze upon her, she looked up into the glowing red eyes out of fear. She looked up into his eyes like a deer caught into the headlights of on coming train. It was only then that she heard her panties get ripped apart as they were pulled from her body.

Ishtar suddenly felt tendrils wrap around her ankles and began to force to legs apart. The young woman struggled to keep legs together, but the tendrils were simply too strong. Even as she attempted to do so, a pair of tendrils wrapped her orb and gave a sudden squeeze, forcing the blue haired student to let out a loud shout. As she was attempting to recover from that sensation, a new developed below. A finger began to circle her flower even as another pair spread out her petals. She then let out a gasp as as she felt his finger begin to push in and out of her. Therion continued to try the seduce the young woman into giving in. But she wasn't going to have any of it, at least right now.

Ahhh, I can't give in. Ohhh....I won't.....My body not begging for it. It doesn't matter than what happens...uhhh.

Suddenly she felt another pair of hands moved from behind her to begin playing with her breasts. Ishtar gasped as she could her breasts begin to swell under their gentle caress. She could feel her will being sapped away as she struggled to keep control of her body.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:44 am

(Very sultry. -nods- :D )

Lujuria smirked as the girl thought about what he had said, at first thinking it was only a bluff but already, she disregarded it, knowing he was cruel enough to make it happen, for the sake of cruelty alone. It didn't take long for her to decide. The monster said nothing but merely kept on staring, watching her. Even the screams of the other girl couldn't distract him from his little game with Nell, but it did afford him a new opportunity, one that could potentially make the student feel even worse, the sensation of shame growing in her as he watched her. But that could wait for a bit. The monster held his hand out, holding up the digital camera as the liquid darkness behind him began to bubble up, growing larger and larger until it had taken on a humanoid form, quickly changing into the appearance of Luju, the pale-skinned demon she was so familiar with. The Luju gave Nell a sardonic smile as he picked the camera and dropped to his knees, raising the technological toy in front of the student as he waited for a suitable pose to take advantage of.

Lujuria, on the other hand, continued to remain silent as he watched Nell, sitting in a position that wasn't usual for her, rather provocative given what he was used to seeing from her but not all that sensual. Yet, anyway. The cocked eyebrow only drew another smile from the monster as he listened to her speak. His smile only grew wider as the bra fell away, giving him quite a sight to draw in, even if she was somewhat covered up by her hair. Further silence only met the student's words, as she went on and on while acting as if she was bored. It only made the little event more exciting for the monster, or at least the part of himself that was still strongly Luju, the part of himself that favored females that didn't back down, even if they were obeying his wishes. She wasn't all that dominant, but neither was she that submissive. She was simply... his favorite toy to play with.

Only then did he end his silence. "I do see your point, Nell. And I do have to admit, I rather enjoyed it when you were defiant. It made things so much fun. All the others I've enjoyed, ah... Simpering little brats. Good for nothing but fucking and sucking. Giving in all too easily. Well, there are a few like you, though. But the thing is... I'm not here for my pleasure. Well, not completely, anyway. You see, I've always been a 'big picture' guy. This is an celebration, yes, but it's not only that. You could say it's something of a little party, and you girls are just the party flavors. Our guest of honor hasn't arrived yet, but she will soon enough. We simply needed... hostages. Hostages with magical abilities. The perfect bait for her. So, sorry. You're not the center of attention this time. You're just the opening act. Just a little appetizer. And the Ria in me, she likes her girls submissive. So yeah, it's something of an acquired taste, heh."

The Luju before Nell began taking picture, zooming into certain parts before taking body shots, mixing it up. The monster only grinned even wide. "Don't just sit there, Nell. You're the model today, after all, so start showing off that body of yours. Beside, you're not exactly sedated, are you? You're just stuck between a rock and a hard place. Beside, while I d enjoy it when you're feisty and all, I have to admit, seeing you like this, the way you're acting now, and even the way you're talking... Didn't think you had it in you to be like that, Nell." Lujuria chuckled, not bothering to hide the fact he was giving her body such appreciative glances. "Ahem, as I was saying... Girls like you? You're the sort that doesn't give up easily. The sort that others would follow, likely. But you know what that really means? It means we only need to beat you in order to get others to give up. You can't see her but she certainly can see you. She was quite taken back to see you taking your clothes off and doing all this. Really hurt the morale, I'd say. You see, when it comes to psychological games, I'm the best. I chose to go for you first, because I knew it would make her even more vulnerable to me once I have my turn with her."

"Right now, she thinks she's on her own. Can you imagine how it feels to be betrayed by another student like that, to be alone in a fight against monsters? Hell, I could even tell her that you sold her out, that you're nothing but a pet for us, and her mind would believe it, having seen it herself. This is why you girls have no chance against me. It's why I'll always come out the winner. This island, Nell? It's no paradise. No simple school, either. If anything, this island is just another planet's hell. And Nell? In hell, the devil always comes out the winner." Lujuria grinned again, leaning forward in his seat as he laced his fingers together, staring at Nell all the while. "Beside, think about it. A school in the middle of nowhere? With monsters on it? All these students being raped and yet no one reporting anything? It's only been, what? Half a year for you so far. Do you really think you can go another few years of getting raped and abused? And beside, do you really think they're going to let you go back home after you graduate? Let me ask you, babe... Where exactly do you think we are? Earth, hmm?"

Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:17 am

It was Nell's turn to smirk but it was a smirk fueled by anger, an anger that gave her courage. She ignored the photo taking Luju clone and rose sensuously to her feet. Her darker side was taking over. The side of her that she'd only let out once back in the maze with Luju that had forced the monster to blush under her touch. "Is that the technic you use on the timid girls?" She asked Lujuria with a raised brow as she sauntered, completely nake, towards his chair. "That this is hell or some other dimension from which escape is impossible? What is their reaction to this news? Despair? Surrender?"

She was right up on his chair now and practically slid into his lap to whisper in his ear. "I'm not those girls, you know?" She snaked her arms behind his head and pressed her lips even closer to his ear. "All your words do is catalyze me to rise against you. Not to mention you've relinquished your only trump because if what you say is true and we are no longer on Earth, then you can't hurt my parents." With that she grabbed a handful of the monster's blue/blond hair and yanked his head back as she simultaniously raised her other palm upward and gather strength to use her only trump. "Ingis Max!!"

A brilliant ball of light shot out of her hand into the air above them, where she was forcing Lujuria to look. She meanwhile covered her eyes so as not to be blinded by the miniture sun now filling the entire room with its light and eraticate the darkness. She didn't wait to see if the spell had had its desired effect on Lujuria, at most it would only temporarily blind him and she couldn't afford to lose a second of the time she had won. She jumped to her feet and made a break for it, yelling at the other girls as she ran towards the direction she hoped the door to be in. "Run!! Hurry!! It won't last long!!!"

((Nell does crazy, reckless things when she is pissed. The spell will only last a for about 10 seconds burning as maxium brightness but then it'll burn itself out. It should take care of any shadows in the room though. I'll let Therion decide if it hurts him or not. Its a magical light that burns sort of like the sun but is not actual sunlight so it's up to you how it'll effect the monster in game. But still, it won't last long and there is still plenty of time to catch the girls before they escape. Just had to let Nell get a little of her own back or else she probably would have gone insane.))

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:00 am

Once again Therion treats Isthar to the perfect view of Nell, watching the other girl's actions and almost willingly sitting upon the Demon's lap. The way she moves and acts suggest she almost loves the creature before her. Only adding fuel to the fire Therion has created. Whispering into Isthar's ear even as her breasts are squeezed so roughly and rolled skillfully between the fingertips of the shadow behind her, pressing his fingers into their surface as she seems to arch forwards to meet his hands. Therion's finger presses deeper inside, moving faster then before as he can feel her body weakening from the assault.

You see? You are truly alone here. She sold you out; she left you like a gift to her lovers. She can't resist us

Isthar was strong, but even she has her limits and Therion can almost sense they are close to breaking point. After all with so much going on around her poor sensitive body, how can she hope to resist for long which is what Therion has planned. Assaulting her body until the pleasure overloads her. It seems to be working perfectly, which is until of course, Nell's little "trick" seeks to spoil his fun.

The light was something he hasn't seen before, he wasn't prepared for it but he won't let her win so easily. The blast of light is nothing anyone has seen before, so Isthar in her weakened state might not know what it is. The blast weakens and makes the barrier fall, as the Tendrils around Isthar and the shadows suddenly disappear making her fall forwards into Therion's arms. Her body cradled against his chest as his wings close around her almost like he is protecting her from the "blast", toying with her already confused mind. Nell's voice can be heard, but Therion won't let it give Isthar hope as he holds her against him.

You hear her? Now she mocks you, pretending to be on your side. You have seen how she moved and how she embraced the other. Now she has gotten jealous and tried to hurt you with her new powers. She thinks she is more desirable then you, better able to please us. She knows you are a threat, she envies you

As he talks his hand pushes between her legs once again, and rams two fingers inside her pussy, spreading them apart once inside her to stretch her pussy's lips open wide only to send a soft quick jolt of electricity through her very core. No where near as powerful as the last and this time it won't make her jump or go numb, rather it will only tease her further where she is most sensitive.

Slowly the barrier returns blocking Nell out once more, as Therion trusts his friend will want to deal with her for such insolence.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:55 pm

Ishtar could see the veil begin to fade, giving her a good look at her fellow victim. The brunette seemed to have given in completely to her tormentor as she sat in the his lap. Of course Therion used this opportunity to continue to seduce the blue haired victim. She could feel the shadow hands continue to played with her swollen orbs, she could feel the fingers press into her firm mounds. Still the young woman moaned with every thrust of the shadow creature's fingers as he continued to move faster in her.

The young woman continued to struggle to keep her will up even as she heard him whisper that the other woman betrayed her, that she actually gave the blue haired woman as a sacrifice to the two monsters. However, Ishtar did not recognize her. Was it someone that she offended sometime ago? The young woman's memory-challenged mind yielded no clues.

Suddenly there was a burst of light more intense than Ishtar had ever seen before. She closed her eyes even as she felt tendrils around her suddenly begin to fade away. The young woman could feel begin to fall forward as she heard a woman yell at her to run. However, before the student could do anything she suddenly felt Therion's arms wrap around her. The woman suddenly found herself plunged in darkness once more as she felt saw his wings surround her as if to protect her from the light. As his chest pressed against her, she heard Therion told her that the brunette thought her as a threat.

I don't understand. Why would she think of me as a threat? It didn't make any sense to the young woman though she was a bit confused by all of it. Suddenly the woman let out a loud shout as she felt a pair of finger plunge deep into her flower. A jolt of electricity only added it to moment and made the young student less likely to make any attempt to get away. Not that she really had a chance to do so.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:14 pm

The monster watched, with no small interest as the girl before him grew angry at his words and yet she smiled. It was an interesting reaction and one he didn't often get from the students. Actually, it was the first time that had happened to him. Even then, he should have knew that tactics that worked on other students would never have worked on Nell. "Oh, I never said escape was impossible. It just won't be... back home. And beside, their reactions varies. You wouldn't believe how many sluts there are." Lujuria smirked, relaxing back into the chair as Nell slid onto him, giving a derisive chuckle when she had whispered into his ear, saying that she wasn't like those girls. Well, that was true. Then came those words that had sparked such courage in her. Even when she had yanked his hair back, the monster didn't yelp with pain as he had done in the past, instead merely allowing his head to move back along with the hand, waiting for her to use the 'wimpy' little spell she had refused to use earlier.

The ball of light shot up, as soon as she had shouted the spell's name. The light had been quite blinding, forcing even the monster's eyes shut and blinding him temporarily. Even without his sight, he could feel his shadows melting away, unable to stay consolidated without any shadow to use. Even the Luju replicates vanished as well, the digital camera clattering onto the floor, Lujuria could feel the girl suddenly run off, making her pathetic attempt at escape and shouting for the other woman to run as well. Sighing, the monster merely got up, not bothering to give chase or give the girl the satisfaction of knowing he was blinded by a simple spell like that. Instead, he knew Therion would have matters well in hand, and even if he didn't, there were still more of the Luju replicates outside the door, patrolling the halls. Instead, he did nothing but start pulling off the leather jacket he had been wearing and left it hanging on the back of the chair. Wearing a blue t-shirt that said I fucking love to cuddle on it in a large bold font, something he found amusing given who he was. Waiting silently as the blindness went away, the monster turned his head to look at Nell, who had been blocked by the barrier.

Without a word, Lujuria stared as he snapped his fingers, forcing the young lady to stop and turn around. With another snap, he manipulated her body into walking back toward him, moving all too sultrily. With yet another snap, he had the student stop and stand in front of him. "Defiant to the very bitter end, aren't we? That's why I like you. You're not like any of those simpering little whores who give in after they've been beaten. No, not even after three times. But that was stupid, Nell. Very stupid, in fact. We need to have a little talk, babe. And by a little talk, I mean I need to punish you." Lujuria didn't smile still as he sat back into the chair, pulling Nell's waist until she had fallen onto his lap and used his hand to keep her pinned down with his strength. Now that she had her body back under her control, it was of little use as the monster brought his hand down on her behind, smacking the palm firmly against the student's cheeks. "If you don't want to behave properly for me, then I'll just have to treat you as a child."

Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:29 am

Nell swore under her breath when she heard a snap and her body suddenly stopped on its own. She had almost made it to the door, too. It had been a long shot but she'd had to try it. She only regretted not being able to help the other girl move. From the arroused cried she heard behind her it was clear that she had not escaped Therion. "Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!" She swore again as her body turned. This was new. Luju hadn't been able to control people like this but apparently Lujuria could. She glared at the cocky, punkish-looking monster as he forced her to slink back to him in an crude immitation of her earlier sultry canter.

She wanted to strangle him for putting through all this humiliation yet again. Hadn't three times been enough?! She was so anger she couldn't even concentrate on what the bastard was saying to her. It wasn't until he threw her over his knees that she finally became aware of what he was planning. Her face flushed and her craned her head to get a glimpse of him over her shoulder. "You wouldn't!?!" As if to prove her wrong he brought his hand done on her bare ass and spanked her as though she were a obstinate child. She gasped and her patience snapped complete. She started kicking and screaming, determined to give him a hard time holding her down for this degradation. "You arrogant son of a bitch!!! I swear to god if I had a stronger spell to use on you I would!! Let Me Go!!!!"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next