View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 2:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Anatomy 666 (Niellwyn and Cassie) 

The forlorn call of lust an need did not fall upon dear ears. Exhilaration ran through me body with the touch of a finger, a singe digit that slid along the wet an waiting folds of me flower. Blood pulsed with me as that small digit slide past the ring of muscles an blood engorged flesh. Tightening’ round her as she slide in an out of me, my hips now rolling. Even as others tide down me ankles an hands. Oh I let them, feeling the crazy thrill of being rendered so utterly vulnerable to there touches….having to wait an let them pleasure me at their leisure.

The noise assailed me ears threatening to split me head in twain. I cringed within the bonds that tied me to the desk. Cringed as the girls stopped for a second and the teacher ‘gan to get control once more. No….I wanted….wanted….oh yes…..the finger, still there, while professor Hannigan spoke….Closing me eyes to the sensation, me insides clenching while the grin grew across me face. Slowly it changed…changed to an open O as the air whistled outwards.

A small piece of me deep in the recesses of me head laughed at the predicament of the student that had pleasured me….I could only hope she licked herself clean…could only hope that the ointment gave her a chance for the pleasure she so obviously craved for herself. One last face hovered over my own…one last touch upon me bare mound as fingers played ‘bout me dripping sex. I no longer cared for the proper restraint I had so long been bound too….The whisper for her ears an her ears only as me professor yelled at them all….

“Amanda….lick yur finger off….come back … 15 minutes…please….15….join with me then….I need you….want you….promise?”

Miss Hannigan wore her discomfort across her face, shooing me fellow students out the door an leaving me straining gainst the bonds that kept me upon the desk. I could feel smooth surface now slick beneath me firm bum. Slick from the juices who’s scent filled the room an announced to all my desire to … to fuck…..yes….to Fuck……

“Miss Hannigan….I want you to Fuck me….Really really Fuck me….please….please….they are all gone, oh god I came close to coming an…an I know you are hot as well….I felt you….oh yes I did. Now get yur skinny lil Ass over here an take me like I’ve never been taken before.” Pumping me pelvis up an down with each breath as I talked, shaking me whole body in the hopes of getting sum.

Deep inside the voice of me reason cowered in the safety of darkness. Ashamed at the wicked language that had tumbled o’er me lips. Ashamed at the nakedness and the way I was cavorting with all manner of girls. But reason had deserted me, locked away in the dark corridors of me mind. For now I wuz lust….dark full lust.

I looked over at me teacher as she leaned .gainst the doors, a long shudder taking her body as she breathed inwards filling out the white shirt an pushing the points of her tight shirt outward. The desire a lighting within her eyes and the hard points of her nipples that strained beneath her shirt and the disheveled lab coat proof of what she felt towards me in that moment. . I could only hope she had heard and would react like I needed….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:42 am
Profile WWW

Oh why wouldn't the girl quit haranguing her? Miss Hannigan nearly winced, hearing the beautiful girl's invitations. It was the drug, she reminded herself, that made her act so recklessly. Suddenly she felt a pang of sympathy, anticipating the mortification the girl would experience when the artificial lust wore off. A tremor that passed through her thighs brought her back to the present situation. Hissing due to the anxious tension creeping up from between her thighs, she forced herself off the door, making her way on unsteady legs toward her desk. The wetness gathered in her own slit dripped onto the floor, drizzling a glittering path. Miss Hannigan was grateful her dosage had been so low in comparison to Cassie's. Finally she sank into the solace of her chair and took great, soothing breaths. "The pills." she thought, and some of the small white tablets from her desk, pouring them from the container into her palm and tilting them to her mouth.

Wait. The professor hesitated, risking a glance at the bound female that was panting in the spotlights. Never before did her crimson hair appear so exhilaratingly bright, tumbling over the lip of the table, glorious. Her hand shook. She clenched her fist around the pills, considering. Cassie's body was a treasure just waiting to be taken, and the temptation to do that was great. Miss Hannigan realized that the maiden's glamour came from the drug's insidious influence, but that did not necessarily render her immune to it. Sumptuous breasts, topped by turgid pink nipples. Spread white legs, smooth fleshed, leading to that yawning delight of a cunt, so moist and sultry. The teacher caught her breath. It was true that both of them were dosed. If she were to succumb and take advantage of her student, well, nobody would blame her. Her colleagues might even be sympathetic.

No! Discipline exerted itself, and she denied herself. Quickly she swallowed a pill, not caring that it was dry and made a painful lump in her throat. Relieved at her perseverance, she allowed herself a moment of regret at the opportunity she had eschewed as she waited for the counterdrug to take effect. Still the young woman waited for her. A daring ploy took shape in her mind. Placing the other pills in her mouth, she stood and strode forward, every step surer than the other. Already her faculties were returning, nevermind that her pussy ached under her skirt, and the electric tingling of her breasts. She bent over the girl, smiling at her, letting her think that she had won her prize. Upside down, she kissed the girl, knowing that her passion would make her respond. Cassie's lips parted rapturously, as Miss Hannigan had known they must. One finger reached out, gloveless, and flicked at Cassie's engorged clit. In the same moment, she let the pills fall from her own mouth into Cassie's own. Sternly she pinched the girl's nose shut, continuing her sound kiss. Swallow or don't breath. The professor sweetened the deal by applying a steady pressure to the young woman's round bud. Generosity behooved her.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:01 am
Profile YIM

With lust filled eyes I watched her walk, a swing of her hips that was new an enticing. Never fore had I realized what a sexy woman she could be, the grace as she moved from the door to come closer…closer. I drank in her perfume as the distance closed, breathing deeply as me unfettered bosom rose upon the table she had tied me too. Excitement building within, not sure what her intent might be but willing to pay the price no matter what it wuz jus to be close.

Craning me neck I tried to keep her in me view, but the desk she had gone to wuz directly hind me. Straining at the bonds I tired to pull loose to go to her. Pure torture this keeping touch from me body. Desire rode me like a harsh mistress, all of me nerves buzzing with a hum of electrical energy. Fire flaring tween me legs, me whole body seeming to burn with a new intensity. An then she wuz there…..

I saw the smoldering fire within her eyes as the danced over me. Saw the curl of her round sensuous lips, the twitch of joy at there edges as I returned her gaze. The lips descending towards me, her heat closing as I open me mouth to receive the caress of those lips. Lord but how she closes, hard an passionate ‘gainst me own lips pressing them back to rub along me teeth. Her tongue pushes hard into me waiting mouth, an I close me eyes, enjoying the force…the passion within that kiss. Me body screams for joy, if it is to be rough so be it, I can accept whatever she will give me jus so she does give me the pleasure of the flesh we both so desperately crave.

A gasp tries to escape the tight embrace of her lips as her hand wonders down tween me legs. With a large breath inward I fill me lungs an arch me back to the seeking finger that plays its way along the soft folds of me center. An then she pinches me nostrils shut, at the same time as a finger crosses me nub. The stroke…the single stroke sends me insides to a quivering. Sucking inwards for air….trying to blow it out as I now struggle ‘gainst the kiss with the moans that seek escape an I find I can do neither. A new exiliration hits me as the air within me lungs grows old, an the finger continues to dance across me driving one after another sweet clenching joy from me insides. Swallowing a hard lump of saliva I twitch under her…shall I now see death…a death of pleasure…..

HUUUUUHHGGGHHH air rushes inwards into me lungs, a long sweet draft filled with the scent of her hair that hangs ‘bout me face….I pant, no longer even certain if the fingers that pleasure me remain, her eyes, heavy in longing, watching me.

“oh…..god…..please,…..don’t…..stop…..anything, anything you want….play, punish, I’ll…..I’ll be good….please you……” Panting tween words, the lack of oxygen, has it made the sensations even greater? Have I learned sumthing new about me self? Me mind races…but more than ever I yearn for any touch she is willing to give me.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:56 pm
Profile WWW

The girl was nearly mindless, or so it seemed to the professor when their lips met. She had to admit that the sensation was enjoyable, if provoked by the dissipating chemical in her bloodstream. The kiss was a ploy, yet the heat of it, and the crushing force of her mouth on Cassie's was not entirely an act. Miss Hannigan nearly failed to react when the crimson haired nymph of a woman swallowed hard. Elation caused her heart to leap upon realization. It was done! Now she had but to wait for Cassie to recover. Relieved at her success, she found herself lingering, kissing amidst gasps for air, working her bare hand on the young, aching mound that lay so open to her unprofessional caress. The ease of it was tantalizing, and somehow the sight of this girl in her predicament aroused her as it never had during a demonstration or lesson. The drug, she reminded herself.

Almost reluctantly she retreated. Not daring to touch her, she circled instead, until she stood in front of the woman's spread eagled form. "You should control yourself Miss Smith." came Hannigan's admonishment. "Just hold on and everything will be fine. You're distress will fade presently." Miss Hannigan's words came out as if by rote, lacking conviction. Oh she was sure the purgative would work successfully. That wasn't the problem. It was that for once 'distress' rang untrue. It wasn't really distress, though the state of lust they had both nearly fallen into was dangerous. Cassie's warm tunnel invited attention. It was gleaming, glossy, wonderfully fragrant. She had an urge to place her hand within those narrow confines and feel Cassie's lust directly. Surely the blood would pound on her skin, and those delicious muscles would tense. Oh the cries she could bring forth from her. No resistance, no consequences. Miss Hannigan shuddered. Why weren't the pills working fast enough? Hypodermics would have been better. Next time, she promised herself, she'd request hypos.

Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:56 am
Profile YIM

A kiss…a breath…the finger bringing me to yet another round of fire an joy. Every inch of me skin burns an tingles. I can feel the flush of the orgasm upon me skin, the color changing minute by minute as I tremble. But those kisses…that lingering touch is not enough. Pulling at the ropes I try an claps me arms an legs about her….desperate to draw her into me embrace. To crush her flesh to mine an become one with her. An yet me love withdraws, leaving me dangerously upon the edge.

She stalks me, her body moving with the grace of a cat. Circling her vulnerable prey, her eyes never leaving me…me body, her desire. I can see it in her eyes an know she teases me with those looks, with that grace of movement. With a sway to her hips she moves before me open legs, before me dripping entrance. Watching as her eyes feast upon me, a small pink tongue sliding o’er her lips. I give her back that, swirl me tongue upon me own an moan….a real one, an aftereffect of all I feel. She still holds herself back, a can see the tenseness of her arms an hands. Smiling, I note she has not adjusted the lab coat. A small victory for me, as it dawns on me she too is fighting the invisible bonds of her won creation. There has to be some way to draw her in…some need yet unmet by the mere sight of me laying ‘fore her.

“Mistress…..please, I wuz a bad girl…..please punish me….fill me….use me….I belong to you….” Perhaps it is the drugs I reason…for I would never willingly ask for what I have, but I know…know beyond certainty that she had enjoyed whipping me the last time…had perhaps gotten carried away with it. But I have to submit…must try anything I can to receive her love an touch. If this is the price I pay then so be it…..

“please….spank me…..” I wiggle suggestively as she watches, tilting me head forwards an a watching for the spark with her eyes to ignite in fire.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:50 am
Profile WWW

Miss Hannigan's lips were moist and cherry red. She drew her tongue over their plumpness. The pink muscle slithered along their edges. She drew the enameled surfaces of her teeth over them. "Cassie." the woman breathed, suddenly fogging the lenses of her spectacles. Removing them with an alluring smile and a languid gesture, her hand places them out of the way. Now her eyes dance, reflecting Miss Smith's scandalous state. The sheen of her sweet twinkled in her gaze. "You've done nothing wrong Cassie." Miss Hannigan purred, letting her hand drop with accidental grace on her student's left thigh. "There was an error. I have no excuse to punish you." The professor surveyed the territory like a panther sizing up a doe. Cassie's nubile flesh lay out for the taking, spread on a steel platter. She looked ready to leap into the savage jaws of the beast which was watching in the guise of her teacher.

Miss Hannigan was dimly aware that the pills were working sluggishly; found it difficult to explain their failure. The lust she was feeling made her slink around her captured student in a smug satisfaction, enjoying her very scent. She was unconscious of it. The feeling seemed natural. It was not as if she was in some way impaired. In fact, her thoughts came together effortlessly. Ahhh, that was it. There was no flaw in the pills. The problem was that the aphrodisiac gel remained adhered. "I'm going to clean you out a bit Miss Smith." came her sultry assurance. "This won't hurt." Taking a pad of soft cotton gauze, the teacher stretched two fingers into the yawning tunnel leading into Cassie's being and swiped it inside her in slow passes. Each time it came away slick, and she discarded it for a fresh one. "Feel better, Miss?" she inquired as her ministrations continued. "No need to tense so much." The predator knew the true reason for her prey's tight muscles, and it was not anxiety or pain. The heat was on her, filling her nostrils. Miss Hannigan teased her with the gauze, lazily stimulating as she cleaned. "Just relax, Miss." she nodded. "Truth is, you can't give me what I need Cassie. It's not your fault. You're simply not what I require." crooned the teacher. "Look at you, you're leaking." the professor chided, tossing her loose hair and pinching one of the subject's frothing nipples. "Shameful."

Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:02 am
Profile YIM

Watching me teacher circle round me like a great big ole cat in heat I found me breathing a bit harder, raising an lowering me chest in rhythm to her steps. Jerking me hands an feet I found meself still held down upon the smooth surface of the table, long ago having gone hot beneath me. The gaze warmed me body wherever it fell an I did what I could to look me best, to force a reaction upon her face. Oh the smile that no doubt lit me own face as she removed the fogged up glasses to reveal the dark oval eyes more clearly. I could feel me heart skip a beat, me own tongue sliding cross me quivering lower lip, displaying the tip in the hope her own would soon find mine. I ached to feel her against me, an each time she stepped closer me breath caught in me throat in anticipation.

I loved the look of her silken tresses all down about her face. No longer did she have that severe look of having yur skin all pulled back. No, it positively glowed now, the pinks an reds vibrant beneath the cool exterior. The ache grew within me….grew till each second she wuz away jus plain hurt without her touch.

So hot….like two firestorms burning brightly, till she touched me thigh. Lordy, I’d never fore felt nothing like it. A pulse of shear joy sent jolts of electricity through me body an me middle fairly lept in me belly. A pulse of undeniable heat met that touch, longed for more an then it wuz gone. Her gaze changing, looking at me like I wuz some frosty Ice cream sundae with chocolate topping an whipped cream…an a crowning bright red cherry. They way she wuz a looking too long starved, an I was jus wishing she would sink her teeth into me, to lap me up like I knew she wanted too.

I jus bout quivered in release as her fingers sank within me channel, easily pushing thar way inside the wet moist folds. It felt so tight, so wonderful as she expanded ‘gainst me an then with agonizing slowness pulled them out till I curled me back in a last desperate effort to keep her close to me…to keep her touching me. Another gauze…another touch. Pushing me self upon her as best I could I kept her touching me. I wuz so close to release, so very close an still she played with me body like a conductor in front of an orchestra. I could hear the music. The bass the thumping of me heart. Each breath a mix of instruments an not so human sound as the response to her heightened even more so.

“I want to … ohhhh give …give yah what yah need…..name it…what?” oh how I wanted to please her… have her please me….me hands curling their fingers against the hard surface of the table till me nails bit into me own palms. I could see the feral look upon her face, a part of me amazed at the control she still exuded…another jealous of that control. For with it I would be a mistress me love would never ever be able to do without. Not that I could think much…no….I was quivering flesh, pounding blood, an surging heat.

“Faster…better….cleaner….if yah….yah ….lick me off” Gasping as I spoke, knowing what I needed, wanted….an darn embarrassed at the saying of it. Heat rising across me chest an up to me cheeks. Anything to change the tempo of the song an get on with what we both needed.

I squirmed, trying to change the touch, trying so hard to make it something…to make me something she could not resist….”Soooo hot…..take me clothes off….please….take me…..”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:19 am
Profile WWW

"Lick you off?" A pink tongue flashed out of the teacher's mouth, kissing her lips. They formed into an arrogant smile. "And get your dripping pussy all over my soft, moist...." she blew between Cassie's tumultuous peaks, sending a hot wind racing through the valley between. "...warm mouth? I don't think so dear. You've caused me plenty of trouble already. And I don't want to overwhelm my pills." Miss Hannigan laughed then, placing her sweat slicked gloves onto the redhead's desperately fluttering stomach. Her thumbs dimpled the flesh beneath them and then curled their damp tips into her navel and parted it. She bent as if to kiss it, but as her shining tresses cascaded down to touch Cassie's flushed skin, the professor's tongue darted out into Cassie's receptive cavity and swirled teasingly. With a smirk of coy satisfaction she stood and smoothed out her shirt, tightening the fabric over her own gorgeous bosom. "You're not enough for me Cassie. That's what I think." Her eyes slid over to the pot filled with glistening aphrodesiac. "Not even with the drug that's in us. Delicacy such as yours isn't my taste."

Having delivered her rejection, Miss Hannigan stalked over to her desk and sat on a corner, touching a button. It flashed, and the table began to revolve in the midst of a quiet whir of motors until Cassie faced the inky shape of her instructor. The table lifted, and then tilted forward to display Cassie in all her glorious, spread eagled disarray. From her new vantage she could watch herself on the projector scene, her hair a crimson haze clinging fetchingly to her face, eyes limpid, licentious and a bit crazed. Her torso heaved to and fro in a perfect expression of helplessness. "Poor Miss Smith, starved for attention. Look where it's gotten you, you willful little tart." Miss Hannigan manifested in the sudden glow of an antique gold lighter and took a thoughtful drag off a cigarette. "I don't think you're even interested in my class." Miss Hannigan pronounced through the haze of umber smoke. "I think you just want your precious cunt speared. Am I right Miss?" Heels clicked on the floor, and the teacher entered the blank wash of light with her student, holding her steaming cigarette next to her face and standing with her other arm crossed over her and resting her elbow upon it. She raised her eyebrows, and exhaled a billowing plume over Cassie's face. "Well, am I Miss Smith?" Her voice became syrupy sweet. "Does little Miss want her cunt fucked?

Last edited by niellwyn on Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:02 am
Profile YIM

Shuttering as the wicked mouth licked its way down me heaving chest tween the swaying hills. Down…down…every closer as me body responded an I pulled on the bonds that kept me upon the table. I gripped the ropes harder as her mouth played across me belly button. Oh how I wanted it…wanted her tween me legs. Already me insides where clenching in anticipation. I might not even last through the first touch…but … I would….yes I would.

Me body ached in need as she stood up an broke contact with me. Staring at those hard eyes that denied me what I needed. Playing with me as her hands slide across the tight clothing, pulling at it…caressing the skin through the starched fabric. Oh how I wanted to be those hands, to stroke her…to feel her….the breath rattled outwards from me chest.

Tease…such a tease….an then the punch that hit me in the gut. She wuz turning me down. She …she wuz rejecting me out of hand. So hot…so wanting … so an she turned her back upon me as I felt me heart shatter an eyes water a bit. I chocked back the emotions, still feeling the heat of her body lingering where she had touched me.

I hung now…hung before her in object disgrace. I could not close me legs….cold not cover me heaving bosom. I still wanted her, how I could not figure at all, but I did. I looked up an saw the red haired girl, her hair hanging in red matted streaks along me body an table. Seat trickled across the sheen upon me skin. Her cheeks were flushed with a crimson glow. Lips, full an pouty.

But naked….naked an jus a hanging thar, not even did she posses the hair to cover the smooth quivering mound. Worse wuz the glitter of liquid upon her inner thigh that caught the light an shone upon that big ole screen.

I shook me head, noticed the girl again and new it wuz me, a craze of lust upon those bright green eyes. so round an full….an then the view wuz blocked by starched white. The smoke circled me face an made me sputter a bit. With a quivering lip I tried to talk. But the fear…the lust wouldn’t let me…what wuz she up to…what did she want with me….

Finally me mouth moved…an with it a voice, soft, small….a bit of fear, but also a huskiness….”I….I wanna learn, an …an ain’t that why I am here now….I …I wanna so things with you I shouldn’t…I ….I don’t understand why….I …jus wanna…Oh please….” Growing a bit bolder, the fear racing me pulse no longer as the heat of her body so close to mine gain to hit me squire tween me legs.

“I wanna tie you up….wanna pleasure you till you can’t scream no more in joy cause yur jus to hoarse an tired….I’d do it for you, not me….that is making these feelings I have good uns an all.” Me chest heaved, up an down, the full mounds bobbing a bit on that big ole wall….”so…let lil ole me change places with yah an I will show yah what lil ole cassie can do…what she can bring to you. I think yur afraid I may be too much for yah” I winked an looked her in the eye. I wuz done being scared or a playing. I would have her one way or another. Me body wanted it…me whole body an soul.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:06 am
Profile WWW

Miss Hannigan frowned into Cassie's eyes. The pills had finally begun kicking in, at least for her. What had been an unbearable need had faded to an uncomfortable ache, and a certain warmth around her loins. Self consciously she rubbed her thighs together, and noticed that they had become slick. "My panties are soaked." she thought to herself, somewhat irritated at the fact. Of course, her condition was improving, but her student remained incalcitrant to the antidote. She half suspected the girl's want was psychological in some way. She couldn't very well just release her, in such a state. She would have to satisfy the troublesome girl. Perhaps that might help the antidote activate.

The instructor smirked to herself as she turned her back on Cassie's nude display, and took a sensuously slow drag on her cigarette. At that moment she was very happy to be a tenured professor. Her perks, such as license to smoke, were considerable. With such thoughts in her mind she turned to her redhaired, ragged student and considered her. Miss Smith was beautiful in her way. Voluptuous. Skin creamy and pale. Flushed and eager. Her messiness amused Miss Hannigan, especially the milk frothing unceasingly from her bosom, now running in wide rivulets down her tummy, and pooling in her navel. Whiteness coated her thighs. Women weren't exactly the instructor's preference, but in such a situation perhaps Cassie would do. There was a pressing rationale, besides. There wouldn't be any consequences.

"Alright Miss Smith. You win." The teacher's emerald stare glimmered craftily. Flicking her spent cigarette into a metal wastebin she peeled her gloves away one by one. "You get to stay right there. And if I like your performance, I may allow you to work on me. Think of it as a grade. You need an A+ Miss Smith. Remember that."

Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:30 am
Profile YIM

“Yes Ma’am” now that she had relented I wuz no longer as sure of things. Of the things I’d promised cause me grade wuz at stake an I wanted a good un at that. Even so the excitement coursed through me veins sending fire along me nerves that swirled an wallowed in me belly. Feeling like a caress of a thousand lil butterflies softly fluttering along me insides I could barely contain the laughter that welled up in me throat. Bitting me lip I kept it all contained … cept for that groan that seeped from tween me clenched teeth.

The way she smokes….those puckered lips looked like they could do quite the number on me middle. Hanging…Virtually naked….I could only wait…only hope. Her loose hair hung about the triangular face and I could imagine that men would yet find her perty an perky in their bed. Bad thought that….but….but then I couldn’t really help it, she had me going places that I never went to. An to think it had all started with class….with a cold inhuman tool.

With her hands stripped of the rubber gloves I could only imagine what it would feel like to feel her skin. Each step moved her slender hips. Like a cat stalking a trapped mouse, a delicious grin upon her face as she drew near, her glittering eyes filled with mirth as she spoke. As I felt her gaze upon me body me insides tightened till all of me felt like it wuz tight as a lil ole red rubber band. One false move and I would snap in twain.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:19 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Anatomy 666 (Niellwyn and Cassie)
"Yes Ma'am." Miss Hannigan could not help feeling a bit smug about Cassie's unanticipated meekness. Either the counterdrug was finally taking effect or there was some doubt in her student's mind as to the agreement she had made. The former seemed unlikely, as it belatedly struck the professor that a single pill probably would not make any great difference considering the extent of Cassie's overdose. As for the latter, she was pleased to think that the girl might be intimidated by her. At least she was making some impression on the rebellious girl. Possibilities spun lazily in Hannigan's mind, a plethora of ways she could satisfy her student at the same time that she punished her for being so troublesome. Much as Hannigan enjoyed the tingling thrill of the aphrodisiac, it irked her to have been subjected to it, and it irked her equally to suffer through Miss Smith's shennanigans. Luckily, this school had a very permissive policy toward corporal punishment, and under the circumstances, she doubted there would be repercussions unless she were to seriously injure her student. The smile that crept across the teacher's face held more than a hint of malice in them. She might not be especially imaginative, but the teacher took pride in being....thorough.

Mrs. Hannigan swept her gaze across the room and the wide array of medical and scientific instruments gathered on the trolley. Some of them would be useful. It would behoove her to remove some of the others. Her eyes glanced back at the bound student who was trembling fitfully in her bonds. Her clothes only minimally concealed her, hanging off her dreadfully and soaking up the woman's sweat. Still, what they did not cover appeared remarkably well formed. Conscious again of the distressing dampness between her legs, Miss Hannigan stood and selected a small pair of surgical scissors from the rolling tray. "Tell me what you want most right now Miss Smith." she demanded from her student as she took hold of her skirt and commenced snipping it carefully off her flushed body. "I like to have some data to work with." The shirt slithered down to the floor in tatters. The questing scissors found Cassie's skirt next and proceeded to cut upward from the hem, briefly pricking her tender flesh. Cassie's skirt parted, and the teacher divested her of it matter of factly before removing any other stray articles of dress.

Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:38 pm
Profile YIM

The scissors did not scare me. No, quite the opposite in fact, for I knew me clothing wuz coming off an ohhhh how I wanted her next to me. Would she finally fulfill me dream? Taking me her an now, her soft from tongue tween me legs, lapping up the wetness, plunging a finger or two inside of me. With thoughts like these in me head wuz it any wonder I squirmed to get me self closer as she cut the shirt an skirt from me body. Could she not see plainly in me eyes what I wanted. But she has asked….an I had to give the answer.

A pounding started in me chest as me heart raced. Pins an needles settled cross me skin while I liked me lips. Me mouth moved, an still I had no sound. Gulping the large knot from me throat I took a bid breath, filling me chest an pushing it out in all its splendor, trying to capture her with me charms… feeling the gaze of her eyes upon me skin much like a lovers caress an shuttering inside as it slid tween the peaks of me bosom.
“Ma’am” I croaked, me voice raspy an hoarse, almost chocked off with the need I felt. But I had to get it out….had to for to not venture forth is to get nothing.

“I…..would yah pleeeeaase jus put your lips on me privates, play, an tease me….plunge yur fingers in me…feel me…. I’ll….I’lll do the same….anything yah want…..oh….yah know yan want me too….pleeeaase?

She had asked. As me eyes tried to implore her towards me. Oh lordy to have her undressed, to feel her skin up next to mine. Yes….yes….yes

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:29 pm
Profile WWW

"If that is what you wish...." The teacher's eyes danced above a cruel grin. "...then that is what you will be denied. Where you most want my touch, you shall not feel it. Part of earning your grade means going without." Miss Hannigan spun on a heel and rested a hand on the trolley. "I'm going to do this my way. I have to fetch some things Miss Smith. While I'm away, I have a task for you." On the trolley there stood a steel canister, rimmed by condensation. Removing the lid, Cassie's mistress of the moment dipped her long fingers stirred. Ice clattered within. Selecting a large cube whose surface smoked from frost she approached Cassie once more and clutched her chin delicately. Miss Hannigan wedged the cube between her student's front teeth. "Hold that in your teeth Cassie, until I get back. Feel free to let the melt water drip wherever you please, but don't drop it or hold it in your lips." With that the teacher withdrew and pushed the rolling tray along out of the circle of radiance. As she walked she contemplated the ordeal she had just set her student. The cold would surely sting at first, but as the heat was leeched from her incisors they would develope shooting pains that would deepen into an unbearable throb. It was a satisfactory torment, improved by Cassie's ability to tease herself using the melt water.

Confident that she had kept Miss Smith properly occupied for the nonce, Ruth entered the back room of the class. "Lights." Her voice prompted a flood of luminescence. Blinking back sudden tears from the shock to her eyes, Ms. Hannigan deposited the jar of aphrodisiac onto a counter, where it would cause no more trouble. Then she got down to sorting through what she would need. The room was a storage room, a sharp contrast to the somewhat Spartan instruction chamber. Shelves lined two walls, filled by all manner of medical equipment. Stethoscopes, hypodermic needles, a baffling assortment of pharmaceuticals in labeled bottles, and even such oddities as hearing aides and prosthetic toes were all in evidence. Hugging another wall there was counters whose draws surely held yet more apparatus. A suspiciously realistic human skeleton stood in the corner, grinning a rictus grin in its metal suspension frame. After only moments the teacher had found what she needed: leather wrist and ankle restraints normally reserved for mentally disturbed patients, and a heavy piece of equipment that appeared to be a series of concentric rings mounted on a platform. The innermost ring was roughly the diameter of a human being. Its primary use was for testing equilibrium and resistance to light G forces, but the teacher suspected that it would work admirably as a restraining fixture. Certainly Cassie would be far more exposed on it than on the demonstration table outside.

Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:07 pm
Profile YIM

Inwardly I groaned at her words. Only then realizing that she would do what I had done to Hanaji countless times before. Ohhh….me fingers an toes tingled anew. Did I not give Hanaji what she needed eventually? Wuz that not the plight of a mistress, to deny oneself the things you would want to properly train the student. Ohhhh…..the things to be learned, experienced. Almost the groan made it past me lips. But me mistress would not have approved. I had to be in control no matter how badly I wanted those fingers on me. I had to do what she wanted. Is that not what me professor had always demanded?

“Yes Mistress.” How the word tasted so right as it left me lips. All honey sweet. I could smell me scent upon her fingers as the ice cube was slipped tween me teeth. Me spine tingled at the scent, nose pulling it in as I took a long full breath an wiggled me chest before her gaze. Her words were to be obeyed, to do the hard right thing, instead of the easy wrong thing. So like the lord….why had I never realized this ‘fore. That me task wuz so simple, an so Christian. To obey an do the will of me mistress.

I kept me lips wide, grimacing as I held the ice cube in me teeth. Water dripped down onto me lip to then trickle upon me chin. Heat poured from me mouth, even as the icy chill gripped the hard white ivories. Water dripped, me teeth starting to ache like when yah put too much ice cream in yur mouth all at one time. Once learns an doesn’t do that again….no…not unless you are bid to hold the ice cube with yur teeth. Oh lord….the cold creeping ever inwards along me teeth as the water dripped both down me front an into the back of me throat. Lips touched….withdrawn almost instantly as I tried to keep to the instructions.

I could feel me jaw tremble, the ache of me front teeth growing to a roar in me head. The cold…oh the cold sapping at me determination. Each breath now frosty an wet as I drew it in. Then blowing back outwards, trying vainly to warm me teeth. The ache growing to the point me head seemed to throb. Closing me eyes I pulled me focus at the task at hand. Brow furrowed, hands clenched, toes curled….I would not fail as if me life wuz held int eh balance. The pain grew, trickles of sweat upon me brow, running down me face. Even me nose has a droplet upon it. A new heat…a heat of determination takes me even as the pain builds….

I hear a crack…jaw clenched as I try an keep me body still. Curling me lips inwards to keep um away from the fragile ice. Not sure if I break the cube if I will be punished…If I will have done sum thing wrong?

How I long for her return, to know if I have done well…to hear her words of encouragement. TO have another touch of her fingers no matter how brief. To feel her gaze upon me….oh….lord how I want her back in this room.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:56 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next