View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 2:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Claustrophobic? (For Morloch) 

Post Re: Claustrophobic? (For Morloch)
As his data predicted, the trappers seem to be enough to force her to comply to his demands. He follows the simple logic that her fear is the one thing he can manipulate, not that he truly cares. Even if she resists, he will gather his data. But then she continues to pause, as he noticed her heart rate is once again rising due to fear. Her question is foolish to his mind, she has been here so long and yet she wonders to the nature of his experiments. Of course he notes with pride that he must be different to the other lesser creatures she encounters. His goal is far higher then simple rape, atleast that is what he tells himself.

"You will provide data to further enhance my research."

Without waiting any further, Morloch extends his will as thin smooth wires suddenly seem to explode from the darkness and coil around her wrists before literally putting her towards the table. They tug sharply making sure she knows if she doesn't walk they will drag her if needed as Morloch seems impatient to begin his tests. Already the drug is in her system, he must study it's progress. Once she is close enough to the table, he reaches out and grips her waist before easily lifting her up and onto the table leaving her sitting up upon it with her legs hanging off the side.

At first it must seem like a medical check-up as he begins to study her face and check her pulse. It must seem odd to her, but he is already checking to see if her body is reacting negatively to his drug, luckily so far it seems to be settled and she is unaware of it's purpose. Behind Morloch screens seem to flicker into existence as suddenly she can see herself upon them from every angle, her naked form captured on the screens. Worse still there are close-up shots of her face along with various parts of her body as he studies her making sure if anyone saw this they would surely know it was her despite the darkness of the room. Her name, measurements, vitals, age, and all sorts of personal data about her body are displayed suggesting he is making a recording of this.

As if detecting she might protest or try to cover up, he decides to distract her as he forces her legs apart once more. Slowly he slides his two fingers inside her before they begin to spread apart, stretching her pussy wider as they go as he seems to be testing just how well trained her body is and how much she is able to take comfortably enough thus far. Luckily for her, he pauses after he seems to reach her limit before it begins to cause too much pain and slides his fingers free form her without any pause for comfort. Already he seems to view her like an object and little more, a toy almost, testing to see how far he can push her without breaking.

"First impressions are confirmed, it seems her body has grown accustomed to rape.. Subject displays strong will and annoyance suggesting these cases if not all, were forced upon her."

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:38 pm

Nell was thankful that Morloch didn't punish her for freezing up but rather drew her closer and put her on the table himself. He didn't immediately strap her down and start cutting her open or anything so she finally began to relax a little. He started to examine her like a doctor. It was most curious. Nell had expected him to immediately start domineering her and sexually harassing her. She didn't have any delusions though. She knew he'd get there eventually but it was strange that he seemed interested in her physical condition before hand.

Nell saw light flicker beyond the monster and she tilted to head to peer around him at the source. There seemed to be a wall of TV monitors that were all displaying her from different angles. Some more embarrassing than others. Oddly enough though, Nell didn't find them all that disturbing. At least not yet. Really she was more curious and slightly confused. Why would he need monitors? Some displayed very detailed descriptions of her. There were cameras in this room? Where were they? Nell began to look around to see if she could locate the source of the video feeds.

Then suddenly, with very little prelude or warning, Morloch spread her legs and drove two metallic fingers inside her. She grasped and grabbed the sides of the table. She thankfully somewhat damp already from what he'd done to her in the elevator but still it had been unexpected. He began stretching her and she griped the table harder. She had been raped recently but she was still recovering from that encounter. Prior to that, she had been a whole year without sex. Her body was not as accustom to such assaults as it used to be. Not that Morloch seemed to notice that. He just made notes to himself like she wasn't there. "Of course, it was forced upon me!" She shot indigently. "Even if I was more compliant for some than others I was still forced. I'm sick of you monsters implying otherwise. I'm not in this room or on this table because I want to be. You threatened me! Just because I'm not kicking and screaming and needing to be held down does not mean I'm still not being forced to do this against my will."

Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:17 am

Once more her words seem to fall upon deaf ears as Morloch notes the results of his test before moving onto a more hands on experiment. Placing a hand upon her chest as she is still speaking, he gives her a soft shove which is still powerful enough to force her to fall backwards onto the table completely leaving her legs hanging over the edge. Gripping her legs he moves between them before he pulls her body towards him, his own artificial member now pressed against her pussy's soft lips before he begins to push it inside her without a word or any pause to torment her or tease her body. He simply slams inside her as if testing to see how well he fits inside her body. His member seems to be just the right size almost like it was made for her body. Stretching her pussy but not too painfully and not too gentle, an odd mixture. Of course it's because he can alter his body to suit his current needs and right now he wishes to see how long it takes her body to start reacting to his drug when it is truly forced upon her rather then a slow and steady process of teasing her until her arousal is too much to bare.

Once more he makes no sound or any form of reaction to his member slipping completely inside her as he suddenly withdraws only to drive into her again as he begins to build up his pace. Unlike a normal monster or human he seems to suddenly climb to a steady pace and begins to trust in perfect timing. Almost like clock work he withdraws and slams into her again and again truly like only a machine could and yet his member feels softer and more real then the rest of his body yet still quite cold. No blood to warm his body, no need for heat to keep warm. She's just lucky his lab is warm enough to ensure she won't be uncomfortable or worry about getting ill while she stays here. However long that may be, is up to Morloch, atleast that is what he hopes to make her believe.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:13 pm

Nell yelped with alarm as she was suddenly pushed down on the table and even more suddenly invaded by Morloch's cold rod. Actually, it was a lot less rod-like than she'd expected. It was still unbelievably stiff but not unbearably large. The way he'd stretched her moments ago she'd suspected he would be. But the most surprising thing about it was that, unlike his fingers, his cock actually felt like flesh. Cold flesh but surprisingly soft and yielding against her own skin.

Without a word he plunged deep inside her and Nell's body instinctively arched. She could feel her passage becoming slicker and her body immediately started to grow more aroused. He slide out quickly and then straight back inside and she cried out. He was already fucking her at such a pace. No foreplay, no teasing, not even any sign he was enjoying it. It was frightening how quiet he was. How impersonal. He hadn't even risen to her outburst a moment ago. "W-why are you doing this?" Nell panted out. Normally she wouldn't allow herself to ask such a seemingly obvious question but this time the answer didn't seem to be obvious. Why was he raping her if not because he lusted after her? Could he even feel pleasure? He was unlike any monster she had yet encountered and it bothered her immensely.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2