View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 12:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Claustrophobic? (For Morloch) 

Post Claustrophobic? (For Morloch)
Nell had only been back at Shokushu for a couple of days and already things were off to a bad start. She hadn't been raped since that first night but she'd still had classes to deal with. She'd missed the beginning of the semester and she was already behind in her classes and trying desperately to catch up. She couldn't afford to to fall behind. Her new goal in life was to graduate from this awful school as quickly as possible. Even if she couldn't even go back home she still might one days be able to leave here.

She left her Economics class and headed off to the next class. Want was it again? She stopped to pull off her heavy back pack and check her schedule. Computer Sciences, two floors up. Nell groan wearily. She'd had a full day already and was not eager to climb two flights of stairs with this heavy ass bag. She looked down the hall towards the elevator and hesitated. Elevators never used to bother her but a year in a mental hospital had changed that. She'd spend her fair share of nights in solitary confinement. Just her in a small padded room with nothing but her memories of Shokushu to keep her company.

She frowned. This was ridiculous. She hauled her bag back unto her shoulder and march towards the lift. She had enough things to fear on this island. She refused to allow this silly one to control her life as well. She pushed the call button and waited. The elevator took its time getting to her. She didn't like that. It was only a couple of floors how could in be taking so long? How old was this thing? Just then the bell dinged and the doors slid open. Nell paused and then shook her head. "It's just a lift, Nell." She scold herself and stepped inside. She hit the button for her floor and leaned back against the far wall of the lift. She gripped the handrail tightly and closed her eyes. "It'll just be for a couple of seconds. Just still calm, okay?"

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:10 pm

Post Re: Claustrophobic? (For Morloch)
Inside the elevator, the camera pans over as it follows the young student who steps inside, a soft buzzing sound as it zooms in on her. Perhaps it might be a comfort to think a monster won't try anything here, especially with someone watching over here. But then, the one watching isn't exactly who she might expect. The elevator seems to struggle to make it's climb as it's just barely powerful enough to rise with the added weight of Morloch robotic bulk. It's not often he was outside of his "labs" but using this machine was the best way to move around without being noticed. Of course today it seems will be a more fruitful journey, the girl inside isn't familiar to him but she soon will be as he opens a new file inside his head adding what details he can see. But of course there is nothing better then a hands on examination.

The elevator stops. It's not sudden or surprising, it just grinds to a steady halt as if it ran out of steam. For a moment the lights flicker before they go dead, plunging the small metal box into darkness before the emergency lights kick in filling the small space with red light. There is no movements or sounds, it just simply stopped moving altogether as if the power went out. The control panel seems to have lost power, all expect for one button which flashes, the very one placed there to summon help. But now it's under Morloch's control as he adjust his robotic voice to a calm and soft female voice which emits from the speaker inside the panel.

"Please remain calm, the campus is experiencing a sudden power-cut but we promise you that power will be restored soon."

As he speaks Morloch begins to add the first of his modifications to the elevator, adjusting the temperature so it begins to climb steadily. The heat inside the small tight space will soon be hard to ignore and of course it will begin to make it harder and harder to focus while Morloch begins his examination.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:27 pm

The elevator grinds to a halt and Nell opens her eyes and looks at the door unexpectedly. She thought the lift had stopped because they'd arrived at her floor but when the doors didn't open she began to feel increasingly nervous. The lights flickered and went out and her anxiety level spiked. "Oh god no!" The darkness bothered her even more than being trapped in the lift. Too many bad experiences in the dark. The emergency power kicked in, flooding the room in a sinister red light.

"Please remain calm, the campus is experiencing a sudden power-cut but we promise you that power will be restored soon."

The announcement only served to ease her nerves a tiny bit. It was a campus-wide power surge? If that was the case then it wasn't some kind of horrible trap, right? Unless it was a school sponsors free-for-all day for monsters. Nell shivered and crossed the small space to push the emergency call button. "Please don't leave me trapped in here." Her voice sounded more frantic than she liked but she couldn't help it. She couldn't stand the thought of being trapped in this horrid box, an easy target for any monsters that might come by.

To make matters worse the temperature in the lift was starting to rise. A/C must have gone off with the power. "Great, just great!" Nell plopped down on the floor and rested her back against the wall. "Trapped and baking..." If it got much hotter she was going to have to start stripping. She didn't like that idea at all. There were undoubtedly some monsters on this accursed island that could actually senses when a half naked girl was near.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:57 pm

Luckily perhaps, Morloch cannot simply cause the entire campus to lose power all at once but he can target key areas. As right now he has to the computer room her class was suppose to take place in. Ensuring it didn't go ahead and no one would notice the missing student for quite some time. Of course students turning up late must be quite regular here, still it helped to be careful. It's amusing to Morloch to see her fear already rising, if only she could see the other side of this metal cage she is now in. Wires extend from his body and begin to envelop the elevator like some giant creature swallowing it. They begin to worm their way into it's inner workings completely sealing her off and ensuring nothing disturbs his test.

"Do not worry, help will soon arrive to repair the damage. Please remain calm and wait for the power to return."

This time the voice is for Nell only, the poor student has no idea what she has gotten herself into. The red light making it harder to see of course as wires begin to snake their way inside the roof and work their way towards her as the heat seems to continue to rise. Luckily the oxygen is kept at a steady flow to ensure she remains conscious for his tests. The elevator is too small for Morloch to get at her himself but for now he only wishes to toy with her alittle before he takes the elevator somewhere more suited.

The camera seems to have stopped moving of course, no indication that they can still see inside and if she begins to strip. Of course it still is working, recording her aswell as providing Morloch with eyes inside to watch her. Of course he can't make it easy for her adding further reason to worry about the growing heat.

"We may not be able to restore power for some time but please ensure you remain calm and comfortable."

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:13 am

Nell groaned as the female voice announced that the repairs might take a while. Nell wasn't sure how much time had passed already but it seemed like it had been a while. Then heat was starting to become extremely uncomfortable. She took off her uniform tie and vest, as well as, her socks and shoes but it wasn't enough. She tried to hold out on removing anything else for as long as she could. Sweat dotted her brow and her breathing become heavier.

"How can it be getting this hot!?" She complained to no one. It was starting to feel like a sauna in here. Begrudgingly she unbutton her blouse and opened it up all the way to reveal a white lacy bra. She didn't remove the blouse right away though. She just let it hang up as she pulled her back pack closer and pulled out a water bottle she always carried inside it. She took a few gulps of the water and then poured a liberal amount on her hair and neck. She sighed with relief as the water trickled down her neck and breast. It felt a good deal cooler now.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:33 am

It was all preceding as planned as Morloch watches while she almost strips for him without realizing, making herself even more tempting then before. Watching as the water runs down her body, it seems the perfect moment to begin his tests truly. The wires begin to worm their way out of the bottom of the floor and slowly begin to move around her ankles, making sure not to touch her skin but getting into position while more begin to move down the metal walls towards her. The second he feels she has finally spotted them, the wires snap tight, locking around her ankles as more seem to dart towards her wrists to bind her and hold her in place. The female voice still speaking before slowly it begins to twist into a more robotic tone, dull and lifeless and yet a hint of something she surely wished to avoid.

"Relax. Stay calm, help will arrive shortly. While your here why don't we make use of you.."

The heat seems to have settled but surely the poor student isn't focused upon that any further as strange robotic creatures begin to drop down into the space beside her. It may be too tight for Morloch but not for his robotic servants, the ones that he uses now resemble spiders only in shape and movements but it's clear these are nothing organic, metallic bodies and red eyes glow as they buzz softly while they begin to crawl around Nell's body leaving a thin almost web-like substance to bind her body as if plotting to carry her away to their nest. They work quickly due to their large size but it must seem like a nightmare becoming reality as the red lights only make things seem even more demonic.

"Be glad, you have been chosen to take part in a series of tests, you will receive your final grade at the end."

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:39 pm

By the time Nell sensed the wires moving down the elevator walls it was too late. Panicked, she jumped to her feet in an attempt to escape them but at that moment the wired encircling her ankles snapped tightly close and she toppled over to her knees. More wires immediately began to coil around her wrists and she screamed and tried desperately to pull herself free of them. She hated being bound. It was worse than just being held down and raped. It made her feel so much more helpless. The female voice came on again, only now it sounded more cold and robotic: "Relax. Stay calm, help will arrive shortly. While your here why don't we make use of you.."

"No, Damn You!!!" Nell shouted back at it in frustration. Stay calm. That was a joke! Only it wasn't funny. It was another stupid trap. "God I hate this place!!"

She felt something drop down into the elevator car with her. Multiple somethings, with multiple, skittering legs. Nell recoiled from the sound as far as the wires would allow her. She could see dark, insectuous forms moving around her in the hellish light of the lift. The came towards her and Nell screamed again as their alien bodies began to crawl over her, binding her further with their silken thread. This was worse than everything she had seen thus far on this island. These things were the stuff of nightmares and Nell had honestly no idea what they meant to do to her. These weren't like the other monsters she seen. Those had been all fresh and blood and lust. Their motivations had been easy to understand. But these things... What could possibly be driving them? It was inconceivable that these things might want to mate with her. Did they want to eat her? Lay eggs in her flesh?!

Normally, Nell was not the fainting type. But the fear of those horrific possibilities was simply too much for her poor brain. It recognized that this was just not something she was capable of handling right now and it just... shut down. Darkness followed and Nell collapsed, easy prey. Her last conscious thought was relief that if they did intend to eat her at least she wouldn't be conscious for it.

(I tried to be realistic. If I saw something that terrify while I was trapped in an elevator, I probably would have passed out too.)

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:35 am

The look of horror upon her face is almost lost upon the robotic eyes that watch her now as his minions drag her now limp body upright, they tug sharply easily lifting her into the air and pinning her up against the cold metal surface of the elevator, now that she is fainted, Morloch decides to allow it to move once more. The elevator surging to life once more as it begins to move downwards and suddenly deeper then it should, disappearing into the section of the campus that shouldn't truly exist, Morloch's lair. Once below, the bell dings before the doors slide open as Morlochs large frame stands in the doorway glaring towards his fresh test subject. If she hadn't fainted, she may have now as he steps forwards. The heavy thud of metal body can be heard as he allows his eyes to study her more closely. With a sharp tug he rips her white bra from her chest, tossing the material aside as he examines her more closely while she hangs limp in the webbing that binds her. His robotic servants waiting at the edges, not moving even an inch without his commands.

A metal finger trails around the soft flesh of one of her breasts before he gives a silent command, one of his minions suddenly lashing out and easily removing her lower garments, leaving her in her shirt and panties for the moment. For Morloch he is more interested in how she reacts and her body, he can tell she has been used before, including his brother it seems. Perhaps he can use that to further toy with her fragile mind.

Picking up her water bottle, he splashes some of it's contents upon her face and now bared chest, waiting for her to come around as his metallic fingers now stroke her cheek, turning her head to face him while he examines her features. A pretty little girl, in the past he may find her worth keeping as his plaything, but now his robotic mind thinks differently. He seens only a fresh victim to subject his tests upon. He'll let her go of course, eventually.

(Don't worry about it, I thought she might since she was already abit on edge :lol: )

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:46 pm

Nell felt water splashing against her face and her mind began the resurface from the darkness. She didn't open her eyes immediately as she began to return to conscious. Instead, she took a few seconds to assess herself and try to remember what had happened to her. She forgotten everything while she was in the darkness but slowly she began to remember. She'd been trapped in the elevator when those crazy spider things had appeared but last she could recall she'd still been on the ground. Now she appeared to be bound and suspended somewhere above it. And with a lot less clothing than she'd started out with. She still had her top on but her bra was no longer there to support her ample breast and her shirt seemed to have disappeared entirely.

Something metallic brushed against her cheek alerting that she wasn't alone either. She flinched and kept her eyes tightly closed, fearing to see something more terrible than the spiders. "W-who's there?"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:16 pm

Slowly his test subject begins to come too as Morloch turns her head to one side to inspect her form before he carefully injects her with a dosage of his toxin. In every subject it's effects are differently, but for the most case it will ensure her body is more sensitive then normal. He can't have her body lying in his tests, he needs to see it perform at it's peak, the question is how long she can resist her own arousal. Her current state of fear and that of her nerves will surely slow the spread of his drug in her system but he will break her.

"Subject name, Nell Apton. Commencing first series of examinations. I am Morloch and you are going to do as your told, resistance is... illogical."

Morloch's cold metallic fingers move down from her neck towards her chest as slowly he grips one of her breasts and squeezes it's soft flesh sharply. His movements aren't gentle or that of a lover, more like someone inspecting their latest trophy or purchase. His fingers continue to squeeze her breast before he releases it and grips her nipple between his fingertips as he begins to apply pressure. He seems pleased with what he finds as his mind records all of the data as he collects it.

"Quite a pleasing form you have, you will not disappoint me."

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:25 am

Nell felt a needle pierce her skin and her eyes shot open. Fear was momentarily overridden by anger at being injected with god knows what. She took a moment to take in her captor appearance. She should probably have been frightened by the robotic demon but her fear reserves had mostly been tapped out by the elevator and the Trappers. Now she was just annoyed. This was clearly the mastermind behind that hellish experience in the lift, which Nell now realized she was STILL trapped in, and now he had injected something into her body that was certain to have unwanted affects... Nell's train of thought was derailed suddenly when the monster said her name. She frowned, "How do you know my name? And what the Hell did you just inject me wi-- Ooooow!!!"

She's speech was interrupted when the metallic monster seized her breast and squeezed it quite roughly. Her breast were feeling extra sensitive at the moment so the rough groping hurt a good deal. The monster quit squeezing her flesh abruptly to begin pinching her nipples causing her to yelp in pain again. "Son of a Bitch, that hurts damn you!!" Nell had had it with this type of unwarranted abuse by monsters. "Why do you monsters always seem to think that is necessary!! If you are going to rape me then fucking do it but do you really need to bruise my god damn breast to get off?!?!"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:38 pm

If anything Morloch is rather.. interested by her reaction and perhaps amused. It seems these students either fear the monsters or begin to hate them after numerous encounters and the clear knowledge they will not escape it again. Morloch seems to comply with her request be releasing her nipple only to suddenly grip her breast in his metal fingers once more, calmly and leisurely rolling the soft flesh around beneath his fingertips. As he toys with her breast he leans in closer inspecting her reaction as his red eyes fix upon her own. No emotion in his voice and yet the hint of annoyance but not at her attitude.

"Flesh. So weak and frail, so easy to bend to my will. I was like you once before, now I am superior. It does not matter what you want or how you feel. Your body will provide the raw data I need, whether you like it not."

Finally releasing her breast, he at once grips the other, giving it the same harsh treatment as before. Once he seems satisfied with examining her chest, his fingers move lower as one of his trappers appears once more. Nimbly it positions itself between her legs, using two of it's robotic limbs to press against the surface of her pussy's lips before slowly spreading them apart, exposing her core to the cool air of Morloch's lair. Even as this is happening, Morloch's hand trails down between her breasts and along the surface of her stomach before he purposely slow, pushes one finger inside her. He ensures to make eye contact as he does, as if to prove how powerless she is and how futile her actions are.

"Subject has been.. well used and quite recently. Her body is well trained to provide what I need, my brother it seems, has helped my research once again."

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:54 pm

Nell grimaced as the monster continue his rough attentions to her overly sensitive body. She rolled her eyes at the first part of his speech. Great! She thought, another monster with a superior complex. He said the usual spiel about not caring what she wanted because all that matter was that he get what he wanted. "Big surprise there..." She muttered and was about to hit her own apathy switch and just wait for the prick to finish with her so she could leave but movement below her had caught her attention.

She'd be absently watching Morloch's hand move lower when she'd caught a glimpse of another one of those spider things. Oh god, those things were still here!? Her heart rate jumped up a notch and she shivered at the thing spread her nether lips so that Morloch could push one of his cold, metallic fingers inside her. Nell found the sensation even more disconcerting than usual. Most monsters were at least flesh and blood. And even the most brutish of them had felt warm and passionate when they were inside her. Morloch wasn't anything like that. His probing finger was cold and unyielding and as impersonal as anything she'd even experienced. It bothered her more than the other somehow.

"Subject has been.. well used and quite recently..."

Nell flushed furiously and turned her head away, refusing to meet the monster's gaze. He could actually tell she'd been raped recently. How embarrassing! His next sentence didn't make sense to her though. "Her body is well trained to provide what I need, my brother it seems, has helped my research once again."

Nell frown slightly but did not meet the monster's gaze. Brother? Did he mean that literally or figuratively. "The only monster that's touched me recently is Lujuria so, unless he has more family than I'm aware of, I have no idea what you are talking about. Unless you can since what monsters raped me a year ago but I can't imagine how you could possibly do that. I've had a lot of showers since then."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Last edited by Napton on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:47 am

Morloch continues his examination as his finger seems to extend further into her before it begins to push in and out. His movements are slow at first but not for her pleasure, more her humiliation if anything to further rub in how powerless she is against him and of course to highlight how easily he might enter her. He seems to notice her reaction to his trappers as it retreats once more as he slides his finger free from her body.

"Lujuria, I know that one.. No my brother may not have been one of your recent rapists but I always know his victims."

Leaning forwards Morloch forces her to look upon him once more as his red eyes glare into her own, perhaps she can see the resemblance in those eyes. Without any warning he releases her from her bindings, letting her naked form to fall to the metal floor before he turns and walks into the darkness. A single light illuminating a metal table before her, much like an operating table. Perhaps to scare her, or let her know what she is in for.

"You are a smart girl. Comply and it will be over, resist and I will drag you over here. Sit upon the table."

As if to ensure she does obey, his trappers are suddenly all around her, clinging to the walls and the ceiling. To make it worse they reveal they each seem to be equipped for more then just capturing her as they reveal their erect artificial members, a clear warning of what fate awaits her if she lingers any longer. Morloch watches with amusement knowing now he must seem the lesser of two evils, better to deal with just him then his pets. How sorely wrong she will be if she thinks he will be as straight forward as he might seem.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:51 pm

Nell did see something familiar in those glowing red eyes but not enough to immediately know who he was talking about. A monster who'd raped her a year ago? Who could it have been? She didn't have time to really ponder the matter as the robotic monster abruptly cut her bindings and she was suddenly and cruelly dropped to the cold, hard floor. Nell looked back up at the monster with fresh hatred burning in her eyes but all she saw was his retreating back as he left the elevator.

A light came on to illuminate what appeared to be an operating table in the room beyond the lift. The monster ordered her to come and sit on it. Her stomach churned at the thought. It looked like a scene from a horror movie, and not one of the fun ones with cheap jump scares and bad CG effects. This was like something out of Saw. She hadn't even been able to watch all those movies. And he expected her to just willing walk over there to him?! Into a room that promised nothing but torture?

She was about to tell him that he could go ahead and drag her because she was not going to get on that table willingly. Then she heard the sound again. That terrible skittering. Unable to stop herself she turned her head to look over her shoulder. The sight she saw there behind her was worse than she'd expected. She was up on her feet instantly and out of the elevator before she even registered what she was doing. She stopped once she was through the doors and stared back into the dark lift in abject horror. Dear god, they'd had penises. It looked like they had each had their own alien erections ready to rape her with.

Nell felt the weight of Morloch's gaze. Watching her, analyzing her reaction to the spiders and waiting to see if she'd comply. Nell knew this game and she hated it. She dug her nails into the palms of her hands and tried to calm down. She waited until her ears were no longer rushing at least, and then turned to slowly cross to the table. Her options had been clear. Let Morloch have his way with her or he'd have his minions rape her then he'd have his way with her. She should have seen the relationship then. Therion had used the same strategy.

She got to the table but that was it. Her body seized up at the prospect of getting on that table and she suddenly couldn't move. She closed her eyes and shuttered. She was terrified. The table symbolized something far worse than rape. She'd been raped and she'd survived it but torture? No monster had ever done any real physical harm to her but that didn't mean they couldn't. She was not aware that the school actually had rules against monsters inflecting lasting physical harm on students. "W-what do you intend to do to me?" She managed to ask. Hoping the question would forestall any punishment for not fully complying with the monsters demands.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next