View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Extracurricular Activities (Nell) 

Post Re: Extracurricular Activities (Nell)
My, my, Ms. Napton so that lovely mouth is amazing at biting and blowing, he says referring to her harsh taunt. So you wish pleasure as well, finally surrendering to the joys to be had. There may be hope for you yet.

The demon waits as her lips return to his cock, that warm wet embrace of utter delight. Damn...you are amazing...

With her vision limited to his cut abs and crotch, he slowly extends 3 tentacles from under his arms. One on each side slowly slide through the air, and slip under her own arms. They travel slowly along her sensative skin, inward towards the valley of her breasts. They take a turn and slide between her lovely mounds, only to slide under her hyper sensative breasts. The journey continues for the cock tipped tendrils as they slide making another turn up along the outsides of her breasts. Circuit completed, they begin to gently squeeze and massage the outer perimeter of her breasts. The tips then slide gently inward, curving until those tips reach her nipples and begin to stroke light circles around her aroused nipples.

The third tentacle slides down her side, a ticklish crawling sensation as it slides down her curves until it reaches her hip. Sliding gently and slowly forward it travels towards her lower stomach. Diving straight down it wastes no time reaching her lower lips. Slowly it begins to rub from her clit to the bottom of her labia. Sliding between her lips it strokes gently back and forth, no threat of penetration.

His one hand settles on her soft, silky crown, not pulling or pushing, merely enjoying the soft feel of her dirty blond hair, as she begins working her oral magic.

Damn you feel good Ms. Napton. Show me that you want to earn that position.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:41 am

The tentacles made her jump at first, having not expected them. Her skin was still hypersensitive and she let out a hiss of breath around his cock as they trailed over her flesh, find her breasts and clit. She didn't stop working the demon's prick with her mouth as they toyed with her body though she did squirm a little.

She alternated taking him in deep and shallow bobbed of her head. Occasionally on an uptick she would swirl her tongue around his tip, looking up to watch his face for reaction but taking him deep again. He played with her hair all the while which she found rather pleasant. It made her feel a bit like a favored house cat being pet but she enjoyed it.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:45 pm

Those tentacles sped along, rubbing the lips to her opening, and her lovely breasts, even as Nell seemed to be getting into a wonderful pace with her bobs. She wasn't rushing it seemed and the demon saw no reason to force her. He was simply content with the feel of her lovely lips embracing his cock. While her lips, and the warm, wet, embrace of her mouth was great, her swirling tongue was unbelievable. His hand would go from gently rubbing to grasping unconsciously at her head, and his face bunched up, even as his mouth formed an "O" and a loud long groan of pleasure would erupt every time he felt that wondrous tongue swish over and under his tip. It was an orbit of pure happiness.

Fuck you know how to work that tongue Ms. Napton...fuck...so good...

He manages to stammer, eyes closing involuntarily, as if the sensation from seeing her angelic form, and feeling that good would overload his senses. Those beautiful blue eyes seem to watch his reaction to her skilled blowjob, as if seeking out the secrets to what made him tick. The way she worked though, he knew she wasn't seeking an unknown answer, but merely confirmation that she was as good as she thought.

On the next lick, a small trickle of precum would meet the bottom of her tongue, the demon slowly buidling towards release.

The demon waits though, not inserting a tentacle into her soaked sex. It simply rubs back and forth, stroking her sensative clit and teasing her pussy. Her breasts are assaulted constantly. Swaying as she bobs her head, they coil, constrict gently, and release. They slide slowly clockwise and then counterclockwise, slipping over her skin. The tips stops circling her aroused nipples. Instead, the tips begin rubbing back and forth over her hardened nubs.

The demon moans, loud and full of bass, as she bring him deep inside. He waits, planning devilishly to slam home that tentacle just as he orgasms, unless she begs for it first. He knew that wasn't going to happen, so he wonders instead if she will have control enough to suck him off and swallow that chemically laden seed or if she would be surprised into a choking cough and cum facial. Time would tell how talented she was. Either way, he would enjoy the outcome. Who knows, maybe she would continue to surprise the demon.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:21 am

She was growing just as eager as he was. Her sex was wet from the tentacles' teasing and her nipples were hard. His methods may be a little rougher than she preferred from her foreplay they were having the desired affect. She moaned around his cock, enjoying the mutual teasing. She reveled in the delectable sounds he was making as she enticed him. The taste of pre-cum on her tongue and a telltale throbbing warned that he was close.

She stopped sucking and retreated to speak again. She wrapped a hand around his staff but did not stroke him. Instead she squeezed him a little, not tight enough to cause pain but enough to slow his climax. She turned her turquoise gaze on him, regarding his thoughtfully for a second before speaking. "I remember what happened the last time I swallowed your seed. Does it have the same affect when it makes contact with bare skin?" She was asking more for her general knowledge. "I suppose it might not be a bad thing either way. It might help ease the next part... I might try to bargain more but I fear you will grow impatient with me. So, why don't you tell me which way you prefer? Would you rather paint my body with your seed or have me swallow it? I will do whichever pleases you most as a thank you for your considerate attentions this night." There was only a dash of wry humour to her words. She smiled mischievously and wanted for his reply.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10