View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Extracurricular Activities (Nell) 

Post Extracurricular Activities (Nell)
The demon known as Slimer had decided to have a little fun on the island. He was up for a little excitement, and decided that he couldn't let a perfect opportunity pass. Wandering the campus one day he saw a notice indicating the opening of a teachers aide position, and that interviews would he held in classroom 260b. The position seemed to provide the girl who landed the coveted job extra credit as well as an in with the elusive island staff. Both rewards in addition to tull credit with a lighter courseload seemed to indicate that the position would be highly sought after. Applicants were to deliver their letter's of interest along with a resume to the professor's inbox before Friday at noon. The flier also indicated he would select the candidates personally for interviews and leave a date and time for the meeting via envelope under the door to their rooms.

This was an opportunity like no other for the demon as he had recently purchased a specially modified suit for his form. Having four legs, it was quite a challenge at times to find decent wardrobe, and he tended to use a simple loincloth, but was anxious to try out his new duds.

Friday came and he new some applications were sure to have already been filed, but there were always some whose busy schedules or personal lives kept them busy till the last moment. He had staked out the mailbox of the professor in question waiting to see what prey the opportunity might attract and had even grown despondant as he watched the students slip the required materials into the cubby hole on the wall. None seemed just right for his malicious intentions and the deadline seemed to be only a couple hours away.

He patiently waited invisibly in the corner about to select one at random as 11 am came when an approaching beauty caught his devious eye.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:19 am

Post Re: Extracurricular Activities (Nell)
Nell hurried back to her dorm room after her morning classes on Friday to change. She was determined not to stay in her short skirted school uniform any longer than necessary. Nell used to like short skirts but that was before coming to Shokushu. Now they just translated to easy access for monsters. She frowned at the outfit she had laid out on the bed for her to change into. It wasn't much better by her assessment but today it was necessary. She changed into the pristine white linen blouse with its long-sleeves and modestly lacy collar and then pulled the black jumper dress on over it. The dress was very pretty and feminine with a frilly trim along the hem. Nell used to love the dress, it was knee length and flowed around her legs like a dance skirt, but now it was just a longer dress that didn't afford her much protection from monsters. She compensated by wearing black tights underneath so her legs weren't completely bare.

Since returning to Shokushu after a year in recovery, she determined to wear pants as often as she could in hopes that that, at least, would discourage some monsters. But sadly she had too many skirts and dresses and not nearly enough jeans. She didn't own any slacks at all, which was why she had to go with the jumper today. She was trying to get a job interview today and jeans just weren't appropriate for an interview. Speaking of which, she needed to hurry. It was nearly 11 am. The deadline for applications was noon but she didn't want to wait until the absolute last second. She gathered her application papers and hurried back to the campus proper.

Nell didn't sense the monster watching her as she approached the Professor's office to put her application in his inbox with the rest. She was too busy thinking about other things. As she neared the inbox she felt butterflies flittering nervously around in her stomach. A teachers' aid position could do so much for her. Extra college credit, a lighter class load and whatever protection being at a teacher's side for part of the day could afford her. Teachers seemed to be the only ones safe from the constant raping on the island and Nell desperately needed the break. She finally reached the door and slipped her papers into the inbox. "There, done."

She turned around and flipped her long, dirty blonde hair over her shoulder so it wasn't blocking her vision. She stayed in front of the door for a moment and looked around expectantly. She didn't know what the professor looked like but she wanted to be here when he retrieved the applications. She didn't want to just leave hers unguarded in his inbox. She'd had run ins with at least two monsters who'd threaten to "keep an eye" on her and she didn't put it passed either of them to try and sabotage her efforts to get even the smallest reprieve. Plus, if she was here when the Professor showed up she might be able to charm her way into getting an interview. It was important to make a strong and positive first impression. So, she waited. Hoping the professor would come before she had to go get ready for her evening class.

Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:16 pm

Slimer waited as the truely beautiful girl deposited the requested information. Her lovely dress made it seem as if she was ready for the interview already. She had perfect long dirty blond hair, which under the lighting made it seem as if she had natural highlights many girls paid good money to get. Her body was truely magnificent , and he almost found himself lost in the moment as he took in her beauty, until he began to wonder if there was a fatal flaw to his plan.

He waited but it appeared ad though she had no intentions of leaving, but rather that she would wait the entire hour in order to meet the professor first hand. He grimaced at his bad luck but decided to wait anyway. Perhaps he would be able to secure the professor in his office and change one of the interview times. As he patiently waited he had time to study his lovely intended prey and commit all the sexy details about her to memory. Perhaps he would just seek her out at a later time, it was pity that his plan was foiled to have her simply come to him.

Luck though seemed to be on his side as a student walked up and began collecting all the documents. Turning to the blond he overheard her say the professor was sick today and the teacher she aided for requested that she drop the forms off in the professors office and that she would personally create the interview notes, containing the times and locations for the candidates to begin the process tomorrow.

Perfect thought the demon, he jist had to follow the other aide and create a special invitation for his prey. It appeared lady luck was with him after all...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:11 pm

Nell tried not to look too disappointed as the other student informed her the professor would not be coming today. She thanked the teacher's aid and headed back to her dorm room. Best to change back into her uniform and not dirty this dress too much so she could wear it again if and when she got an interview. She was happy she was able to see her application safely into the hands of the person making the interview notes. She crossed her fingers and allowed herself a second to be hopeful about something. Hope was fleeting in Shokushu so one had to clung to whatever few glimpses one got of it.

She got back to her room in time to change and study for a few hours before heading off to her last class of the day. She was eager for the next few days to pass. With any luck one of them would bring her news of a future interview. If she could stay out of trouble until then things might actually have a chance of getting better for her, even if only a little bit.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:45 pm

The demon snuck invisibly after the teacher's aide to her office and began to patiently wait as she sorted through the applications that had been turned in on the final day. He was careful to note she opened them in reverse order and he snuck behind her to wait and read as she did. Finally she typed up the interview requests designating the professor's normal office as the interview room. It seemed the interviews were scheduled with professor Morris starting Monday ending Tuesday. Slimer wagered that the professor was taking the weekend for himself. Slimer waited and finally she left having printed out the interview notes and put them into envelopes with the students names and dorm room numbers on them.

She closed the door and left them on her desk, apparently to deliver them in the next couple days. His impeccible patience had paid off nicely. Moving first to the envelope he retrieved the final one. Apparently his prey of choice was named Nell Apton.

He quickly removed the interview invitation. Turning her computer monitor back on he editted the date and time for tomorrow noon and reprinted the invitation. Being a Saturday midyear, the faculty offices were destined to be empty, as even the professors enjoyed the tropical paradise in which they found themselves. Their schedules were already completed and preparation of finals were a long way off.

Typically aide positions began mid session and assisting in classes truely started the following semester to allow students time to learn their roles, and time to learn the materials needed.

Slimer smiled as lovely Miss Apton had a date with destiny tomorrow. As he put the interview request in the envelope he began plotting and imagining the most evil interview the poor girl was bound to ever have. Shutting down the program he re-editted the request back to the original dates and times for Tuesday. He put the original request into a new envelope and wrote her name and dorm number on it.

To be sure the aide wouldn't be back tonight he locked the office from the inside and put a door jam under the door and xput paper clips into the lock. It would take maintainence a couple hours to remove the lock and add a new one.

He exitted via the window and made his way to the dorms to slide the request under her dorm door. He waited invisibly to make sure he wasn't noticed and returned to his lair to prepare his own customer suit for the interview to come tomorrow, his anticipation building.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:11 am

Nell was surprised how quickly the interview invitation came. She found it under her door when she got back to her dorm room after her last class. She'd expected to have to wait until Monday at least to hear back about a possible interview. She picked up the envelope and eyed it uncertainly. Maybe it was a rejection letter and THAT'S why it had gotten there so fast. "Thank you but your services will not be required..." Nell bit her lower lip nervously. Hesitantly, she opened the envelope, fearing the worst.

It wasn't a rejection letter. It was an interview appointment for noon the next day. That was remarkably soon. Nell frowned as the possibility that this was a trap crossed her mind. What teachers worked on the weekend? The day after he'd called in sick? Maybe it had only been a 24 hour bug and now he had to spend his weekend making up for lost time. And what monster would go through the trouble of coming up with such an elaborate ploy when they could just wait for her to get out of classes and take her in the privacy of her dorm room. It was still suspicious. She glanced at the clock. It was after 9pm. There was no chance she'd be able to call the offices and confirm the appointment at this time of night. She'd have to just show up tomorrow and be extra cautious. With any luck, she'd be able to see the warning signs of a trap before it could close in on her and she could escape. Hopefully...

She sighed heavily. There was no point in fretting about it now. She washed up and changed for bed. The sooner she got to bed the sooner it would be tomorrow. She couldn't do anything until tomorrow.

The next day, Nell arrived at Professor Morris' office half an hour earlier and paced the hallways nervously while she waited for him. She tried to do as much scoping out of the place as she could, looking out for signs of monsters. "Don't be over paranoid, Nell." She told herself, "Just be careful that's all."

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:31 am

Slimer arrived early as well to prepare for the mock interview. He had spent a vast majority of the night preparing fake questions in his love of devious mind games. He kept his suit slung over a shoulder and made his way to campus early in the morning. He left the suit hanging on a back railing till he had a chance to invisibly scope out the faculty area of the building. As expected the place was deserted except for a custodian making rounds to collect garbage and when he finished around ten am the place was a graveyard. Hurrying to retreive the suit he proceeded to the professor's office to get ready for what should amount to an interesting day of fun.

The first order of business was to find a chair thar was armless to allow for his extra set of legs to rest comfortably hidden behind the large cherry desk. He found one in the faculty lounge apolstered in leather. It would work perfectly as a substitute and quickly swapped the desk chairs. He booted up the computer and pulled her file up in the student database. Combined with what he read in her resume and application, he filled in a couple blanks in his interview questionaire.

He donned the suit and straddled the chair. He used his camoflague ability on his tail, and although the illusion of being a professor wasn't perfect, as long as he remained seated behind the desk, it should hold up to close up scrutiny.

Glancing at his image in the mirror behind the seat Nell would take, he glanced over his image. His short spikey brown hair topped his head. With a toothless smile he could hide his slightly extra fangy canines. The wasn't much he could do about his slightly pointy ears but unless she dwelled on them they were hardly a red herring. His wide neck and bulky muscles were barely concealed by the fancy blue top and black pin striped suit. The cufflings he found monogrammed with the professors initials completed the charade, as did his nails he spent the morning filing the claws down to, and he simply waited in anticipation of the beautiful Nell to knock and introduce herself. Ready to briskly ask her to have a seat as she entered. He was wondering what the lovely student would wear? Would she do anything special with her makeup and hair, thinking of the ruin they would come to, and couldn't help but chuckle as he waited.

Finally 1130 rolled around and he heard no noises from anywhere, thinking how much easier it wad to have his prey come to him.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:42 am

Nell sighed heavily as it got closer to noon. There were no obvious signs of a trap. No suspicious shadows or oddly focused security cameras. Nell had learned to be suspicious of security cameras after her last ordeal. She still wasn't convinced it wasn't a trap. The building seemed to be mostly deserted, which only served to make her more nervous. It'd be a good place for a trap, with no one around to disturb them.

Nell glanced at her reflection in a nearby window and frowned. If this was a trap she was going to regret the virginal white dress. She'd considered wearing the same dress from the day before but had decided against it. Today she wore another knee length dress, white and flowy, with slightly puffy long sleeves and a sea foam green vest. Her hair was partially up and tied back from her face of the sides with green ribbons that matched her vest. She finished the outfit off with dove gray nylons and green heels. It is very cute and feminine and way too tempting. She looked at her watch, it was a quarter to noon. No time to go back to her dorm to change. It was time to bite the bullet.

Nell returned to standing outside the door to the professor's office and took a deep breath. She was just being paranoid. This island was making her paranoid. She exhaled slowly and imagined that all her fears and tensions were exiting her body with that breath. Then, when she felt sufficiently calm she knocked on the door. She checked the knob and found it unlocked so she turned it and pushed open the door and poke her head inside. "Professor Morris? Are you in? I'm Nell Apton. I'm here for the teacher's aid interview..."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:53 pm

The demon was thrilled the plan was going as expected as he heard the brief knock on the door, and heard his intended prey introduce herself. She was striking as he took in her outfit. Come in Ms. Apton and please take a seat... the demon said as he glanced back down at his notepad filled with the questions he intended to, seemingly ignoring her in an attempt to put her suspicions at rest. There would be time enough to induce a panic in the lovely girl, but as for right now he wanted to keep her unaware of her impending fate for as long as possible.

Glancing back up, he drinks in her beauty while trying hard not to gawk. Her dress was a virginal white which made him chuckle slightly, as he was as anxious to take her as an abstaining groom on his wedding night taking in his bride to be. The loose flowing sleeves allowed the dress to breathe and her grey nylons showed him lovely calves. Her style was impeccable as she had coordinated the color green into her heels, vest and hair ribbons. The final green piece pulled her longer locks out of her face, leaving just her lovely bangs just below her eyebrows. The rest of her straight dirty blonde hair flowed down her back. She was an angelic beauty.

I'm professor Morris as I'm sure you are aware and I'm glad you chose to interview for the position. I must be frank and advise you that there are quite a few applicants, so I want you to relax but do your best. Slimer says as he leans back in the leather chair which rumples softly. The demon's voice is low and rumbles as he continues, So I have the preliminary information that was in your resume, and honestly it is impeccible like all the other students, so lets focus on what makes you the candidate I should choose, shall we. Tell me about yourself? Tell me why you feel you would be a good fit for the position and why you want it?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:09 am

Nell put on her most charming smile as she came into the office and took a cursory look around. It looked like a typical teachers office. Bookshelves, desk, Professor Morris in a handsome pin striped suit with an expensive looking blue dress suit underneath ((OOC: does he have a tie on?)) seating in an armless leather chair. He looked to me maybe ten years older than her, in his thirties. That made her feel a little better. She had encountered monsters who could make themselves look like humans but they normally chose the guise of a younger man. Someone closer to her own age.

Nell took the seat across from the professor's desk, carefully tucking her skirt underneath her as she sat down so as not to crease it, and crossed her legs elegantly at the ankles. "Well, I'm originally from Vermont. That's where my parents live. My father is a banker and my mother is an author. They both taught me the importance of hard work. I was home schooled until I left for college and my parents and tutors always demanded that I excel in my education. I've been studying English and have always wanted to be an book editor. I did edit a good deal of my mother's works prior to publishing so I do have experience. I would have no trouble correcting term papers for you."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:31 am

Slimer watches as she seats herself in the leather chair across from himself. It was complete with raised bar armrests but the back didn't go past the shoulder blades or extend very high up. It appeared the professor enjoyed having a height adbantage over those visiting a subtle influence of the mind indicating power. She elegantly smoothed the white garment as she sat and crossed her ankles like a proper lady, perhaps she would be more fun breaking than he had ever imagined.

Her answer as to why he should choose her pleased him greatly and he reflected that with his big lips, in a closed smile. Making my life easier is certainly a preresiquite of the job, and a solid background in proper writing would allow me to focus on the content rather than the proper punctuation and grammer of a term paper. So, a banker and a writer, one typically focused on logic and numbers, while one focused on creativity and expression. They must have been an...interesting...couple to say the least, the demon continues with the charming smile. The demon planned to begin with benign standard interview qusetions and slowly proceed to some rather provokative or even indecent questions and judge her reaction.

So hard work, and an english focus background. So what would you describe as your strongest and weakest areas, also describe a situation were you had to deal with conflict? The demon asked her while jotting down notes as they went, both for personal reasons and to make everything seem normal, as he asked rather rudimentary interview questions.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:36 am

Nell was finally starting to relax now. It seemed to be a normal interview so far with the usual fair of interview question. "Well, my greatest strength is my determination. I'm a dedicated work and I don't believe in quitting a job halfway through. Of course, the flipside of that is that I'd terribly stubborn. I sometimes take on battles that are better left alone. As far as conflict..." Nell paused. There was no question that she'd had to deal with a lot of conflict on this island. Still, she couldn't exactly go into details about those incidence, not in front of a teacher at the very least. So, she opted to be vague. "Just being here in college has proven to be a trial for me. I'd lived with my parents my hold life and being home schooled mean that my existence had been fairly sheltered prior to coming here. Needless to say living on Shokushu proved to be quite a shock to the system for me..."

She looked down at her lap and frowned slightly, unsure if she should share this next part. But honestly, it was really the most important part. She sighed. "To be honest, it was almost too much for me. Strange new school, strange new people... And not a lot in the way of familiar comforts. I had a been of a big upset after about 6 months and I had to leave for a little while. But after a year, I decided to come back." She lifted her head again and fixed her gaze on the professor's. Her gaze glittering with a stiff-necked determined fire. "I was determined not to let this new life overwhelm me. That's why I'm here, to prove that I still have some fight left in me. I'm not a quitter. So, no matter how bad things get here I'm in for the long haul."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:15 am

The demon listened carefully to her answer. He drank in her posture she seemed truely uncomfortable with the question but seemed to give an emotionally charged response. As his green eyes met her blue, he seemed to be drawn into their natural intelligence and strong feelings. If the eyes were a window to the soul, hers were drawn open baring a level of pain mixed with determination that gave him a slight shiver.

It seems you have something to prove, to yourself, more than to others. While I do hope you prove yourself more than capable if chosen. I personally have had to overcome great obstacles myself to achieve all that I have so far in my life. The fight can make make your success all that much sweeter. The fake professor offered her a comforting smile, as he spouted his truth, even if it was laden with hidden undertones she could never have any idea of.

Since you brought it up, I was wondering if you had anything you wanted to tell me about your missing year. Although I have been dying to ask, I didn't feel that anything to troubling would be appropriate at this juncture. So, if its something you prefer not to answer, please just let me know and we will certainly move on and I will try to not hold it against you. It just seems that your school records and resume are exemplary except for the missing year... the demon hinted that should she answer he would be delighted but ahould she refuse the hint that even subconciously he may hold it against her. Would she lie, give another half-truth or simply bare her human soul for him to drink in? The demon watched her lovely form and waited...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:46 am

Nell clenched her hands that she'd kept folded politely in her lap until now and frowned slightly. She had brought it up but she had also hoped that Professor Morris would be kind enough not to pry. It seems his curiosity outweighed his courtesy. She sighed. Nell didn't believe in lying to authority when they asked her a direct question so she decided to be honest, for the most part. "It's not big secret really. I'm sure the school has a record of it somewhere. I was in a mental health hospital for a year for having a... nervous break down." She paused for a second and then shook her head. "At least, that's what the file says, I believe. My doctor said I'd been under too much strain and wasn't finding appropriate ways to 'cope'." She used finger quotes around the word "cope" so it was clear she didn't agree with the doctor's diagnosis.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:17 pm

Slimer once again watched with aniticipation as she responded to the intrusive question. Little did she know he knew all to well what caused some of the girls of the campus to lose it. The rate of clinical admission for metal problems was higher than any other university on earth by many times over. He had probably caused one or two of those visit himself. She surprised him against by telling the truth, while deftly avoiding the cause.

There is no shame in needing help sometimes. Adapting to difficult or what we perceive as impossible situations is one of the things that the human spirit seems to be best at. I'm truely sorry if the question seemed to be intrusive, I just wanted to make sure you have learned to cope with stress, as working beneath me can be a demanding position at times. The demon left more hidden meaning and returned her slight frown with a gentle smile hoping to see her lovely smile return.

Well enough of that unpleasantness, so speaking of stress what do you do to blow off steam these days after a particularly stressful day? Also instead of a time when you had to deal with conflict, can you tell me about a time you helped someone else? Have you ever sacrificed in the name of helping someone else? This job ultimately is about helping others achieve, so take your time if you need to. The demon encouraged her with the soft smile, as he grinned at the twisted questions. Normal enough for the position she thought she was interviewing for but also insightful for his own nefarious plans.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 139 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next