View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Extracurricular Activities (Nell) 

Post Re: Extracurricular Activities (Nell)
The demon's hand struck firmly enough to cause the shock of pain to halt her release yet again. Not intent on bruising, the solid spank had actually managed to leave a handprint on her backside that would remain red against her pale skin for a few moments. Throughout the ordeal his fingers kept pumping in and out of her wet sex. Her warm tight flower was a smooth, wet, spongey treasure trove of delight.

He had guessed right she was now begging to cum. While she needed to reach orgasm, he needed to as well. The torture was as much on himself as it was on her. He longer to fill her with his long hard hot cock and to fuck her until they both passed out from exhaustion. Yet the waiting seemed to be his own penance for them both. With the right waiting the pleasures denied and to cum would only be more sweet.

I'm sure you do Nell, I'm not stopping you am I? The demon asked with a delightfully twisted grin from behind her. Please, do what you have to so you can cum hard like you need... The demon said, and even as he spoke he moved the spanking had from massaging the heated flesh of her backside up and spanked her on the other cheek.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:39 pm

"Ow! Please..." She was nearly in tears now. He was torturing her for running away and denying him, she knew. Maybe she deserved it. It had been foolish and reckless and had won her nothing. She was still trapped by this monster who had somehow made her desperate for him and now denied her the relief of his prick inside her. Cruelly spanked her when she was nearing orgasm. "Please don't spank me anymore. I'll be good. I'll do whatever you ask... Please let me cum... I want to feel you inside me."

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:54 am

The demon heard her pleas she seemed on the verge of orgasm when the hand struck her and she promised to be good, that she would do what it takes to have him inside her. The demon smiled as his erotic torture worked on poor Nell.

Listening to her thoughts she truely meant what she said. She ached for release from the pent of pleasures of his finger-fucking driving her crazy while the red hand-print slaps halted her progress.

Deciding to see how far she would debase herself he slips his fingers from her tight warm body, a soft suckling sensation on his digits as he does so. The aphrodiasiac mixing with the hormones raging in her body from her priming, and sets the tip of his cock right up to her aroused opening. Rock back then and take the pleasure of my cock inside you. Work for the release you beg for my little Nell. One hand caresses her soft back and golden hair while the other gives her ass another painful slap. The pain making her progress recede more making the building pressure for release that much more intense.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:38 pm

Nell didn't comment but simply moved to relief the arching need in her loins. She stretched back and gasped as she felt the tip of his rigid cock begin to slit her open. She almost came with just that much but then the demon slam her painless hard again and it alluded her once again. This time she was almost grateful. He was barely inside her, it would have been a waste to cum so soon.

Of course, she changed her turn again when she reached the halfway mark of his prick. Damn, he was big and harder than he had been earlier when she'd had him in her mouth. It made her hesitate. She was so sensitive right now. She wasn't sure she could handle all of him this quickly so she began to back off him slowly. When she had just the head left within her she reversed her direction again but as before she did not attempt to take him all. She moved slowly, afraid of overloading her sensitive sex if she moved to quickly.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:55 am

The red handprint from the slap was fading, but the area remained reddened and sensative. He watched as Nell began to fulfill her own needs using his long, hardened cock as her tool to acheive the release from her building need. Rocking back on her hands and knees she slowly took his length inside of her waiting and desperate sex. She was much tighter than he expected and she quivered slightly as she made it halfway, with her moist womanhood. Another slap ended the quivering and she slowly rocked forward and back.

Thats it Nell...Show me what you need. Bring uus both to lovely orgasm my little pet... Another slap, this one on the other firm ass-cheek. He wanted her driven wild with denied lust, and knew the pain was getting her there. The blond beauty had gone from running and fighting to slowly fucking herself onto his cock. The slow transformation was beginning...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:08 pm

Nell needn't have worried about cumming to soon. In spite of his words, Slimer seemed intend on prolonging her torture as every time she got close to orgasm he slacked her ass again. Perhaps if she gave him something else to do with his hands... She pushed her up off the ground to a sitting upright position, leaning back into his chest. She gasped as the movement forced her to take his thick cock even deeper inside her and she had to wait a moment before she could initiate part two of her plan.

"My lord, you are so big..." She breathed, hoping a little flattery would soften his anger as she reached back to catch his hands. Provided he allowed it, she pulled his arms around her, guiding one hand to her breast and the other to her mouth. She began rocking up and down on his prick as she drew one of his fingers into her mouth sensuously. "Please don't tease me... I need you so badly now."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:51 pm

As she pushed back off her hands his long member sank deeper into her tight, wet folds. He groaned in pleasure as her soft skin and hair rubbed against his muscular body. Grabbing his large hands she guided one to her breast. He cupped the perfect breast and gently rubbed her nipple with his palm. The other hand was taken towards her mouth where she delicately inserted a couple fingers inside.

Ah so you have learned the lesson. People will say things to you my dear Nell and not mean anything they say. Their actions will speak louder. Like now, you have the power to change events around you to make them what you will. You have the capability to avoid pain, and bad situations to reach for your own goals. Right now it might be to be fucked into multiple mind-blowing orgasms but later it may be your freedom from attacks. Your a great student, now lets grant you your reward that comes with the "A".

As she rocks up and down leaning against his body, he. cups her bouncing breast and lets her stimulate his digits inside her tender mouth. Slowly he begins meeting her downward thrusts with upward thrusts of his hips.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:20 pm

Nell was relieved, no more than that. She was elated that she'd finally done the right thing to make the monster stop tormenting her and start aiding her arousal. She gasped and moaned around the fingers in her mouth as Slimer's hips finally began to move within her while his other hand busied itself massaging her breast. "Oh, thank you..." She breathed as she stretched back against his body and savored every hard inch of his cock as he thrust up to meet her every downward stroke.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:06 am

She seemed truly grateful to have the torturous spanking come to and end and seemed delighted to be able to properly pursue her release. The demon knew her denial would lead her chemically stimulated body to only cum harder in the long run. He planned on taking his time with her and fucking her until she nothing but the bliss and pain he allowed.

You are welcome...Seek your reward... The demon whispered and continued help but moan as he sank deeply into her extrememly tight and warm depths. His hand held her breast which swayed with force as she reached the apex and valley of her rocking. Fingers traced her lovely nipple as he palmed the perfect tit.

His other hand rejoiced in the warm wetness of her delicate mouth. Digits experienced what cock had, only hours ago. His hips began to thrust more forcefully to match her downward thrusts. The pace was steady and even with hers, but the power made her aware the control was shared...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:28 pm

"Hmm..." She murmured around his fingers as she licked and sucked them in a shy imitation of the way she'd pleased his cock earlier. That amazing cock that she'd resisted so hard but now that it was finally inside her she could barely contain her need for more of it. He clearly was of a similar opinion because he began to thrust more forcefully inside her. She gasped and griped his forearms to brace herself against the mounting tension inside her. Tension that demanded release. "Oh god... More... please..."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:55 am

Up and down the beautiful blond bounced on his rock solid cock. Her tight folds snugly slipping up and down along his length. This might have been perfect exquisite pleasure for some, but it didn't end there. Her supple lips proceeded to encircle and stroke the length of a finger she drew towards her mouth.

Her lips and tongue massaged the digit, seeming to try and milk the digit, while her sex did the same down below. The mixture of pleasures was impossible to not lose oneself in and his eyes rolled back as he grunted and continued fucking the pleasant beauty.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:22 pm

She had been right earlier when she was bent over this massive tool, serving it with her mouth. It was an amazing ride. She groaned around his fingers, savoring each strong thrust of his hips. Her need was mounting along with her tension. She was going to climax.

"Oh God!!" She gasped as his next thrust send her over the edge. She tightened her core reflexively around his prick, not wanting to let him go. She pressed back against him, shuddering with release but oddly still wanting more. Still craving something she felt certain only he could provide. "Please don't stop... I want you to cum with me next time."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:08 am

Fuck your hot little mouth is sexy, the demon says as she finished sucking his fingers as it were a cock in need of attention. As she orgasmed, her tight sex clamped hard around the cock that had finally given her the release her body demanded. The warm wet feel of her mouth and pussy sucking his flesh was almost too much to bear. Yet, he wanted her to fully experience all that her lovely body had to offer.

Your wish is my command, Nell. The demon's words are drawn out, low voice lost in the animalistic lust the hunt and catpure had driven him to. Before he was done he intended to drive her to equally needed levels of raw passion.

He pulled those moist fingers free, slipping that hand down her pelvis. They slid south, wet tips eagerly finding and stroking her clit even as his hips began bucking harder and faster upwards. Slimer's fingertips begin rubbing her sensative clit, slick from her saliva, the pressure is intense yet not overbearing. Soft sounds of their flesh colliding as his hips slam upwards into the backs of her thighs.

I'm going to fill you...with my cum. I'm going to fuck you... like you have...never been fucked. he manages to say between groans and harsh breaths that escape his lips.

Rapidly his hips slam faster and faster, his fingers beginning to circle her magic pearl at a similarly frantic pace. Each thrust jamming his large cock to its hilt, tip striking her smooth gspot, the angle of their position fantastic. Even as he feels his cock begin to throb in telltale approach of his orgasm, he moves his tail into place high above her golden crown. He had plans to use her tight body in every way his demented mind could imagine and this release he planned as the first of a few.

Unaware of the danger overhead, his tail would begin to pulse and his slime began to fill the large appendage. I'm going to cum...Cum with me... he manages, even as he feels himself moments from filling her tender depths with his seed. He holds on barely as he waits for the next wash of her juices to flood over his cock, her body clamping and squeezing him with need.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:13 am

She felt a thrill at the sexy growl in his voice. She should probably have been a little frightened by it but she was loving the fact that she'd aroused the demon to such a state of need. He pulled his fingers from her mouth and used the now slick digits to toy with her clit. She squirmed and whimpered at his touch. It was almost too intimate. She slid her hand down to his wrist, as though to try and pull his hand away but before she had the chance to he suddenly slammed his full length back into her. She screamed and gripped his arms tighter to keep her balance.

He was speaking now of how he was going to fill her up with more of his intoxicating seed and promising to fuck her like she'd never been fucked before. His words incited her to even greater heights of need and lust. "Yeeeesss... Pleeeaase!" She gasped her own husky plea, wanting everything he was promising.

He started fucking her hard and fast, driving them both ever closer to the desired climax. She closed her eyes and held on for dear life as the demon had his wicked way with her. She never saw his tail as he positioned it above her head. She had know idea what he was planning nor did she really care at that moment. She was so close. Finally, she heard the desired words and she cried out in ecstasy as they came together. "Oh My God! YEEESS!!!"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:44 am

Slimer's hips slammed upwards, faster and faster, until he whsipered thouse fateful words and when he did, three separate things happened. The first thing that happened was the demon's explosive orgasm rocked through his body. His retractions became shallow and forceful. Harder than ever he slammed home, not pulling back more than an inch before the slap against her thighs and ass filled the air. From his oversensative tip, there was squirt after squirt of his warm demonic seed filling her tight warm depths, fuck...I'm cumming...inside you... the demon screams in between grunts, his pleasure finally climbing over the building wave and being released.

Second, Ms. Napton's own body began bucking and clamping wildly. Her tiny hand clamped against his chiseled arm, even as his fingers continued to run in circles throughout her release. The telltale clamping of her sex, gripping him even more tightly than she had been. It was if her womanhood were hugging him tightly, squeezing and pulling against his veiny shaft, eager for a drink. That hand caressing her sensative breast squeezed tightly, Nell's nipple was pinched slightly between the knuckles of two fingers. Her heavenly fluids rushed over his cock in a quick splash. Her already moist sex became a slick hotbed of activity. Her lovely scent filled the silent forest, joining her horse screams in breaking the deathly stillness.

Finally, as he released his hot load inside her, he opened that tail's mouth hanging above her shiny, dirty blond crown. A bubble tip of slime leaked out, forming a thinner more steady stream of green distgusting slime to follow. The thick syrup-like ooze descended, its chemical load on its way down. Slowly that goo hung in the air, dropping ever closer and closer. Would she even notice what was coming as she was cumming. As her thoughts filled his mind from his orgasm inside her, it hardly seemed to matter as she was lost in her orgasm, perhaps she might freak out and try to avoid it, the demon was unconcerned.

In the end, the slime's leading edge landed silently, oozing onto her silky crown. The heavy wetness was an unusual, distgusting feeling as it collected in a pile, its slow stream of snotlike goop fell on her soft silky hair, and began to spread out slowly from the center of her crown, radiating in waves outward from where the constant flow fell. It was sticky to thr folicles, delivering a load of chemicals, that would begin to matt her hair to her head, rolling down around her skull as it went. The heavy wetness flowing down to touch the tips of her ears about at the same time as it finished oozing over her bnags, flattening them against her forehead in its honeylike flow.

The demons body finished cumming inside her filling her with his warm sticky flood, even as she was slowly slimed outside as well.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next