View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Extracurricular Activities (Nell) 

Post Re: Extracurricular Activities (Nell)
She felt him start to spill his warm seed within her and her sex tightened in response, as though it was eager to milk every last drop cum from him. Her own juices mingled with his as she climax will him. She was still riding the wave of it. Aftershocks of pleasure kept rippling through her and all she could do was lean back against him hard, lean body and wait for the sensation to ebb into the warmth of afterglow. If it even did. The lust wasn't fading. His cock was still deep inside her and she still hungered for it.

Then she suddenly felt something wet and gloppy dripping down on top of her head. It oozed over her hair, some of it getting in her bangs and sliding down her cheek. Curious she lifted one hand to wipe the goo away and held her hand in front of her to stare in confusion at the green slime. "What is..." She felt still more of the stuff landing on her head and she blinked and looked up. She saw Slimer's horrific tail hanging over her pouring copious green goop from its mouth.

Alarmed, she tried to move out from under the fountain but the demon was still holding her to him. She tried to pry his hands away, tried to pull herself away from him but her body was slow to respond. She felt a warm tingling sensation start at the top of her head and spread over her body. Her skin began to sing with sensitivity. Everywhere he touched her came alive and she found herself wanting more. Her own hands abandoned the effort to pull the demon's hands away. She found her stroking his arms languishedly, melting into his touch.

Still, she knew something was wrong with this. She squirmed and leaned her head back against his shoulder, only partially out of the way of the slime. She turned her face away and felt the slime pouring down over her shoulder and chest. "Please stop..." She breathed, knowing it was too late. She braced herself for something horrible. She didn't know what she feared he was about to do to her but she felt certain that it was something worse than just making her skin extra sensitive. He'd used that slime as a threat earlier. It had to have more sinister properties than the obvious ones.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:52 pm

Even as Nell recovered from her orgasm, the slime landed on her unsuspecting head. As to goo spread, she seemed finally to become aware of the distgusting slime. As she felt it run over her bangs and drip a nasty thin drip over a cheek, she finally investigated the odd sensation. Her eyes went wide as she managed only a word or two of inquiry, but by the time she began to comprehend that everything was not bliss and afterglow it was simply too late.

She fought mildly with her arms, realizing rather quickly that she was stuck in her current predicament until the demon was done with whatever the hell he was doing to her. Her movements were sluggish yet her sensativity seemed extra acute. She looked briefly up and saw that stream of slowly moving slime coming down directly above her. It was a minor mistake as the stream shifted from her crown to her forehead, finishing coating her bangs and dribbling onto her little nose. Strangely enough the distgusting ooze smelled mildly sweet.

Finally, as the green slime oozed its way down the sides of her head, and down her neck, and down the back of her dirty blond hair, she leaned back. It was a final attempt to escape the horrible goo. Its slithering wet mess coalesced onto her bare shoulder and down a lovely breast. The flow dripping down from a nipple to hang down in a string of nasty.

The demon shifted his tail. The flow onto her head continued, the goo sloshing down her back. The demon heard her beg for him to please stop. He chuckled knowingly, I know its distgusting my pretty Nell, but its almost over. You will thank me for being slimed later, he says with a brief chuckle. Whether she would indeed thank him remained to be seen. He figured it was going to have to take quite the effort on his part to make her thank him for the dreadful experience of being slimed in that ooze.

Finally, he closed the mouth of the tail, and the flow stopped. She was a green mess. The goo seemed to be like honey in her hair, sticky and slow running, while over her skin it felt almost like slippery lubricant. Outside where the vile goo covered her was not where the magic of the substance was taking place though, rather it was inside her.

He feels the beautiful blond go limp against him and he decides to demonstrate all that was to come. His large hands slide seductively up her torso, coming to cup her lovely slippery breasts. His gives a brief squeeze before his palms rub slow circles over her now extra-sensative nipples and mounds.

So how do you feel my slimy pet? He awaits an answer, even as her feels her pussy become slightly more wet with barely any other movement on his part. It was answer enough, he thought with a smile.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:29 am

Her breath caught on an intake of air as his hands trailed over her slick skin to find and fondle her breast. She tried to fight the trills of lust and arousal as his slime worked its intoxicating magic on her but she felt her passage growing moist again. She could still feel his powerful tool inside her, waiting for the word from her. Oh god, she wanted him to take her again.

Still, she knew she was being manipulated and she didn't like it. "I feel like I have been covered in slime." She complained and slumped forward in his arms. She tried to bow her head and shake off some of the slime but it clung to her hair like sweet honey. Her breaths grew shallow with need. "Please... stop being so... mean. I've been... good... haven't I?"

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:39 pm

The demon's hand fondled her slick breast, his palm rubbed gently against her erect nipple, a sensation magnified to the point of being unbearable. Slimer knew the power of the chemicals at work inside her and the effect his hand would have on her sensative flesh, but if he needed more confirmation, it came in the form of her sex, as it relubricated around his imapling member.

He watches as she slumps forward, a defiant shake of her head to try and free herself from the thick gooey substance clinging to her hair. Yet, it was for naught. The slime stuck to her hair like a runny glue, merely heavy, wet, cool and distgusting. Only time and evaporation would free her from the ooze. Her bangs and hair fell around her like a wet curtain, and he pulls her back against his muscular form, slimy hair settled against her forehead, shoulders and chest with the movement, with a distgusting clap against her skin.

You have been a good girl...there is no denying that...you took your sliming nicely...you do deserve a reward.

His hands slip down her body, sliding down her pelvis and between her thighs.he brabs her thighs, bulging biceps and strong hand lift while pulling her back against him, burying her weak sensative body fully upon his shaft as he does so. Slimer shuffles his legs and stand on all fours, lifting her as he goes. Once he regains his feet he alters his grip, slipping his hands around her shapely legs, supporting her just under her knees, grabbing the back of her thighs.

Cum hard for me...

The demon gives her the simple instruction and begins fucking her in the air. He lifts her up, pulling her partway off his cock just to release her to slide back down along its length. His muscles ripple and he makes it seem effortless. Her folds and warmth envelop and release him over and over again as he begins bucking his strong hips up to meet her descents. His thighs slap against her ass as he begins fucking her thoroughly.

The exteme pleasure she felt when he played with her breasts was a tickle of a feather compared to the jolt of sheer bliss she felt as he bounced her on his stiff shaft. It was as if her pussy had exploded in pleasure normally reserved for the height of an orgasm, constant and nearly unbearable.

That's it cum hard while I fuck your tight pussy. Scream for me, show me how bad you need this...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:51 pm

She gasp as Slimer lifted her, drawing her knees towards her chest and impaling her once again on his hard prick. She had to reach back and grab hold of his hips to support herself. The new position allowed him to penetrate her even deeper now and gravity helped every thrust. "Oh God..." She panted, trying to catch her breath after each thrust but the sensations were so much more intense now and with her knees pressing again her own chest it was difficult. She leaned back against him again as he took her hard, her head spinning from lack of oxygen and the intoxicating sensation of being fucked so thoroughly.

Her orgasm overcoming her faster than she could have imagined. It slammed into her hard and she did scream as Slimer had bidden her. She dug her nail into his sides as she came hard, fighting not to lose consciousness. "Oh god, please!!!" She begged, not even sure what for. Surely after having been fucked and made to cum three times in rapid succession she would have been spent and exhausted, and though she was, she still wanted more. "What have you... done to me?"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:05 am

I slimed you. That should be apparent. He says with a condescending laugh. He continues fucking her hard waiting for her fourth orgasm to wash over her. Nell felt soaked and tight, it was the perfect combination. Her wetness reduced the friction of her lovely folds just enough that her amazing body didn't have him exploding in continuous orgasms. Instead Slimer was able to take his time and enjoy all her lovely womanhood had to offer. Her third orgasm had her clamping tightly around him even as she slid up and down his dick and it was nearly too much to hold on. Yet somehow he managed, relishing the feel of her slick walls squeezing and massaging as she was bounced.

Two tentacles extruded from the skin under his arms and shot forward to wrap around her lovely C-cups. The soft velvety flesh of the tentacles slipped under her gloves from the outside and curled to completely circle their perimeters. Coiling gently, they undulate and squeeze, only adding to her already immense pleasure.

That disgusting slime has delivered a relaxation and sensation heightening compound into you Ms. Napton. It will make you feel everything amplified a few times over. I hope you feel as good as you are making me feel? Hopefully it makes up a little for having to suffer through your lovely hair getting ruined with the slime? No worries though, oddly enough, once it evaporates it tends to leave hair extremely soft and extra straight, an odd side effect of the particular chemical compound.

Her hands go to his thighs, weakly pushing on them, the chemicals weakening effects fading as the slime gradually evaporates.

He begins bouncing her even more forcefully, her lubed up sex taking his entire length with each bounce. He begins breathing heavily, groaning at the amazing feel of slick pussy constanly eveloping and squeezing him along the ride. He feels his orgasm building, knowing her next one would have him filling her with a massive load. As she rapdily approaches her next mind shattering orgasm, he feels himself about to explode.

I'm going to fill that little pussy again Nell. Do you want we to fill that little pussy? Damn you feel so tight and good.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:22 am

He never slowed. As her third orgasm ebbed the demon continued fucking her mercilessly. He seemed determined to drive her straight up into a fourth. He was succeeding too. That slime was doing it's job, ramping up the intensity. It sent shivers of delight through her every time Slimer slammed his cock up into her. Her sex and thighs dripped with their combined juices but somehow she sensations never once dulled. Each thrust felt new and fresh and she tightened in response, not wanting him to go. Then the next thrust would surprise her again.

Her fourth climax began to build, promising to somehow manage to surpass the last three. The demon confessed he was close too. He promised to fill her up again and though she longed for it, reveled in the idea of feeling him spilling inside her again, she also feared it. What would another doze off his intoxicating fluids do to her. Her body was at it's limit even while it cried out to be fucked all night. She would need a break soon, she knew. She opened her mouth to beg for a reprieve, to implore him not to fill her with his seed again but instead she found herself pleading for him to, "Cum will me... I need your cum... inside me... Please fuck me harder. Oh God!! I'm cumming!! Harder!!!"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:34 am

The demon felt her worry, hear her thoughts of too much pleasure, too fast, was going to exhaust Nell too soon. Her body betrayed her mind though as she told him to cum inside her her. Her urging and her pussy spasming overrode his thoughts that she may even pass out from the blissful ordeal. With one last large thrust, he hilted himself as deeply as he could, harder than he had yet and came with her. His orgasm lasting almost a solid half a minute, of spurts flooding her nubile little body, his cock pressed right against her cervix. He merely held her there moaning loudly with each eruption, riding his release, satisfied at the pleasure her body had delivered, as it washed over him.

Fuck Nell, you are one amazing woman. Your body is meant for fucking, so hot and tight.

With those words he can hear her mind and body crying out for more. Yet instead of continuing he pulls free of her lovely sex, and stands her before him. Their combined releases gushing down her soft inner thighs and still coating his dick. He knows anymore and she might pass out at any second. He also knows her craving for more would be undeniable.

You will need a break or you will break. So I leave it to you Ms. Napton. He says not even waiting for her to turn around before speaking. You can drop to your knees and clean off my cock, or you can come ride my cock with that perky little ass. I want to look into your lovely blue eyes for a bit. So decide and when you finish, you can choose the other option or go. The choice will be yours. If you wish to remain, you can do so and I will return you safely to your room, provided you give me the number you reside in.

The demon certainly had no desire to end things, but he wasn't looking to destroy her completely either. If she complied and presented her room number perhaps he would visit her at a later date, he thought evily, to rape her again. He would be perfectly content fucking her all day, yet he knew she had the limits any other mortal woman he had taken must possess.

He watched as she slowly turned to answer some slime still clinging to spots of her otherwise lovely dirty blond hair, its relaxant fading, yet still present in her system to a degree. Maybe she would choose neither and try to run again, he wasn't sure but he doubted it. Her mind and body raging for more, yet perhaps the woman, broken to the point of institutionalization, might have a stronger will than he imagined.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:39 am

She was unsteady on her feet when he tried to place her on them. The prolonged act of having sex in the strained positions they had been in combined with the pain from the leg she had twisted earlier caused her to have to stumble front and cling to him for support. Still, she tried to gather herself as best she could. She was still under the affects of the chemical cocktail he had dozed her with and the pleasant afterglow of her resent orgasm. The results of which were currently dripping done her leg. "That hardly seems fair..." She said absently.

She pressed her slime dampened breast against his hard chest and looked up to give him a languid, sultry glare. "My options are to clean you..." She slid a hand between then to take his slick tool in hand and began to stroke him seductively. "After you have soiled and exhausted me with your needs. Or I am to offer you my tender posterior to your continued abuses?" She clicked her tongue as she tightened her grip on him, though not painfully, just enough to stimulate a tight opening as she continued to stroke him. "What a cruel master you are."

She slid down his body, rubbing her full breasts down the length of his torso as she sank to her knees before him. She pointedly did not take him into her mouth though. Instead she pressed her boobs around his still engorged manhood and began to stroke him that way as she continued to talk. "I'm not sure I want to give you my room number." She said causally, as though they were having a friendly debate. "I'm afraid you'd take advantage of the information."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:10 am

He demon watched as she stumbed slightly, resting a hand on one tbigh to gain balance. As she turned, she looked at him with those beautiful eyes from under her bangs and gave him an angelic innocent look.

Fair? The demon chuckles. Since when Ms. Napton has life been fair to you? Your childhood? Your early teens? Your time here at Shokushu? Your time professing the truth to those at the institution, just to be drugged and told you are crazy?

She sinks to knees before him pondering her options playfully. She takes her wonderous C-Cups and snuggles them around his cum covered cock, hinting at delights yet to be tasted.

[color=#40FFFFMy god Nell those breasts are heavenly, and you have the audacity to call me cruel. While I have not been forthright from the beginning, have I caused you any undue pain? The tender ankle you have was not by my hand, simply a choice made in unfair circumstances. [/color]

He reaches forward slipping his hand into her mostly slime free hair on top of her head, bangs pressed down slightly by his palm before stroking backwards through it, enjoying the silky feel. While my sliming you must have been disgusting, there is no lasting harm, in fact your lovely hair is extra soft, straight, and bouncy now, he says stroking it, as if to emphasize the point.

You had a chance to relax, and to get out of your own way, and experience pleasure for that hot young body, that you co cruelly repress. You came even as you desired me to fuck you, and said as much.

She rubs those wonderful tits up and down his cock, and he groans. Even now you delight in the powerful sway your beauty holds over me. Teasing me, taunting me, and yet I only present an option to you. I have a feeling, you delight in getting that tender butt worshipped, and fucked, even though you refuse to admit to yourself, or others, thr joy that taboo act brings you.

You have already shown me you delight in using that lovely mouth to drive me crazy. You could have pulled your stunt and escaped prior to sucking my dick, yet you chose to. Why was that Ms. Napton? Is it that you delight in showing off your prowess, a means of control in an uncontrollable situation, or are you becoming more free in enjoying the sexual arts?

The demon smiles at her last statement, while I admit my intentions at learning where you reside were not pure, can you blame me? he asks, looking down at the kneeling beauty, his cock tunneled between her lovely breasts.

Can you tell me honestly you have not experienced anything worth repeating? While I admit you had little choice in many of the matters, you seem to be enjoying our time together. If you can honestly tell me it is not so, I will leave you be after our time is through, never to bother you again. I will miss our delightful conversations, and fucking you, you glorious little angel, but I am a demon true to my word.

There are many who are not so kind and seek to bring you suffering as they take their own pleasures, returning nothing. To that end, I am sure you are well aware of what is out there. You may fight and you may run, but in the end, the results will be the same.

While I am there, and you are serving my needs, I will service yours and offer you protection. Again, not so fair as you bluntly put it, but it is what it is, just as life is what it is. Make the best of the only one you are gifted. If you choose to resist, I understand, it's only natural. So is wanting to be free and wanting to experience all the pleasure you can before you are gone from this state of existence.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:09 am

She paused in her action to listen in amused silence at Slimer's unexpected diatribe. She had meant her comments to be playful, after all she hadn't stopped servicing him, but she had apparently hit a nerve. She waited for him to finish before given him an arched look and saying, "So, let me get this straight. You are scolding me for expecting anything in this life to be fair while complaining that I am being unfair by imply, playfully, that you are cruel?" She scoffed and shrugged her shoulders carelessly. "I'll admit, you are not the cruelest demon I have encountered here but that doesn't mean I have to be grateful to you for being somewhat polite while raping me."

She frowned, some of her own ire returning as she spoke. "And don't pretend that you wouldn't have held me down and forced yourself on me right away if I hadn't submitted to you earlier. You might have used your slime on me to make me more compliant but that doesn't make you a nice demon. You don't have to use physical torture to be cruel. Which, for the record, wasn't what I was getting at."

She leaned forward again to resume massaging his cock with her breasts and returned to her casual tone. "I was merely remarking on how unbalanced our little affair has been. I have already given you one blow job, two orgasms in two rather strenuous sexual positions. Granted, I did enjoy the sex and had a few orgasms of my own but now you are implying that you want another blow job AND anal sex. Which, given your size..." She lowered her chin and gave his tip a slow, sensual lick. "Is likely to be rather hard on me, excusing the pun. I have no doubt you will strive not to hurt me too much and I do like the sounds you make when I'm sucking you. I still feel like I'm getting short changed a bit here. Adding to that you want my room number, which I really must give you unless I want to make the long trek back to my dorm naked and stumbling on a sore ankle..."

She paused thoughtfully. "I'm not saying 'no', nor am I asking you to make any promises not to take advantage of me in my dorm room. If that was my concern I would just tell you the room number then put in for another room change. I've done it before. I'm merely waiting to see if you can make me a better offer before I say 'yes' to anything more." She shot him a wicked little smirk before drawing just the tip of his penis between her full lips and swirling her tongue around it playfully.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:45 am

The demon listens as she counters his logic. A strong will and a strong mind, matched only by her beauty. She saw through the traps in his logic. Even bliss delivered unwillingly was still rape and she had taken her fill and knew the game. The demon's silver tongue had worked wonders in the past, and when combined with the chemical assault he possessed it had been enough to break more than his fair share of the weak. Yet he was confronted by honesty, and powerful clarity, of one who had been tricked, used and abused, yet still retained her fight. Nell was as a unique woman, and he delighted in her challenge.

The demon thought carefully on her comments before replying. Her delightful tongue dancing around the tip of his cock was aphrodisiac enough for him to be distracted. He groans before beginning to have half coherent thoughts return to replace those delightful sensations. Psychological games would be futile with this beauty. Did he make her right and simply take what he wanted? Or did he up his game, and strive for the ultimate victory.

My my, so she retains her fire. Ms. Napton you are truly an amazing young woman. Beauty only matched by your brains and will. So you seek a bargain? Very wise indeed.

While I could simply ask you what you want, that would be a disservice. Your heavenly mouth upon my cock does make this harder than it has to be,
the demon says chuckling as his own pun.

You are quite right, providing me access to find you again should come at a steep price, as you are worth the effort. I believe you call the strenuous position doggy-style? Romantic? Not the most of all positions. Passionate? Maybe. Degrading? Depends on if you think your back isn't as lovely as your front? Strenuous? I think not, as what effort is truly required on your part for me to be behind your lovely body?

He groans as a hand runs through her dirty blond hair again.

As for wanting to feel more of that lovely mouth, and to experience your lovely ass wrapping tightly around me, who wouldn't. You are certainly are talented with that lovely mouth, offering a fine delicacy, who wouldn't crave a second helping. As for the anal sex, my size I can imagine would be a concern. Yet I have great patience, and we can certainly take our time and get it right, with some preparation. Should all else fail we do have my slime to help you with the endevour if needed. Yet, I have the strongest sensation that you are merely bargaining for things you would partake of anyway, with no force needed. Is that your goal, perhaps? You like being dominated? Hmm, worth a thought.

The demon ponders her history and her words, finally though he ponders their interactions together. No she truly didn't want to be there had she had a choice. It was to be rape, and they both knew it. Yet, to offer her something of value meant he had to value her willing participation.

Speaking of domination and my slime, you know I am quite capable of taking what I want. Which lowers the value of what you offer me considerably. You are truly lovely when compliant which is why I will heed your words.

So be it. I will give you what you want, for what I want today. You are too much fun to demand meek surrender anyway.

You pleasure me with that golden tongue and that lovely ass and I will guarantee you the position as the real teachers aide. Whether or not you provide me your room is inconsequential. So I will make that up to you to decide, and I make no promises nor have any expectations from you going forward.

The demon knew he could simply call in favors with the administration to make it happen, or save those and make any other candidate withdraw, regretting their decision to ever apply. It was a simple task, possibly time consuming depending how he went about it, but easily delivered. She would gain substantial protection while she went about her duties in her new role.

Would that be agreeable Ms. Napton? Or did you have a counter proposal? The demon asks, looking into her sexy blue eyes.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:44 am

She froze with her lips still around his cock and gazed up at him in wide eyed surprise. She was caught completely off guard by his generous offer. She hadn't expected it, hadn't even been aiming for it. She blushed slightly and backed over his prick. She was suddenly embarrassed by what she had been angling for. All she had even considered asking for was a return of the sexual favors and attentions she had been giving him. She wanted to be seduced too but now she was afraid that maybe that was the slime talking, or worse that it wasn't. She shouldn't want to be seduce by a demon.

"It's a decent start..." She replied, still irked that she hadn't thought of it herself. She shook the annoyance away, determined not to let on what she had really been about to ask for. She went back to stroking his stiff organ with one hand and running her tongue up along the underside of its length. "As to the room thing, it really doesn't matter if you know the number... You wouldn't be the first. I would ask that you at least giving me some warning before just turning up that but I suppose that is probably asking too much. Can I at least request that you not slime me when you do decide to visit me in my room or, if you must, to do it in the bathroom where it's less likely to stain anything?"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:26 am

The demon watches as Nell slide her lovely lips free of his shaft, half filled with disappointment at the loss of the warth and tightness of her mouth, and half wondering at her decision in the demon's simple offering to her. Her delicate hand takes over pleasuring Slimer, where her sensuous mouth left off, and she speaks her reply and her conditions/request.

The smiles as he acknowledges victory not merely partially won but decisively so.

Decent start? As I stated, I can happily take what I want. Would you prefer to do this the hard way, with nothing to be gained? I'm sure another young coed would certainly be delighted in the prestidgous role. The demon would not easily decode her message, that she wished to be seduced and pleasured before returning said favors to the demon. A misunderstanding between a male and a female of any species, truly pure fiction, as male directness would never be replied to with unclear hazy intent *sarcasm intended.*

The demon groans as the quick lick strokes that ultrasensative bottom of his shaft, before she continues, concerned not about being slimed, but by the stains the process may have on the room itself, and he almost chuckles.

Well Ms. Napton. That would depend on if you would willingly submit yourself to a sliming and accompany me to the bathroom. If you plan on letting me slime you there, than I can willingly agree to the condition, or if you are offering yourself to me going forward freely to all pleasures I wish, perhaps there will be no need unless you wish to feel everything as you do now. If you plan on resisting, then I may need to use all the tools at my disposal to get what I need from your sexy little self, regardless of where I happen to find you. As for notice, how much time would you request, and in what manner would you like the warning to appear as prior to me arriving?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:55 pm

She gave him a cool stare as she continue to caress the tender flesh of his shaft with her hot tongue. Then she retreated again, shrugging as she gathered her hair to one side in preparation for taking him into her mouth again. "I thought that was a given. It's as we've said, you don't need my permission for any of this. I presumed that you were only entertaining my requests because the idea of having me be a more active and willing partner excited you. My willing compliance is really the only card I have. Only you can decide what that is worth to you." She repositioned herself on her knees before him, poised to swallow him but only pausing to look up at him and gave him the finishing blow. "I'd, of course, prefer not to be slimed at all but... if you feel you can't get me off any other way then I understand. Not everyone has a talent for seduction."

She let that comment hang in the air for a moment before bending her head to capture his manhood between her lips. She didn't waste anymore time with teasing and started taking in deep immediately, knowing the effect it had on him.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Last edited by Napton on Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next