View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 3:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Extracurricular Activities (Nell) 

Post Re: Extracurricular Activities (Nell)
Nell was suddenly regretting her decision to continue the blowjob. She felt, more than saw, the three tentacles converging on her, reminding her that she wasn't really in control of anything. She tried to ignore them as she worked the monster's length with her mouth. Two coiled around her breasts and began to massage them. This monster had a serious thing for breast. If he'd focused all his attention there she could have gotten through this but that was not the case.

Nell jumped, nearly rising to her feet, when the three tentacle began to brush against the covered nether regions. She quickly abandoned her serving of his aroused cock and looked up at him flushed and gasping. "Don't!" The panic was back in a flash and she fought to choke it down. Her free hand had closed around the letter opener before she'd even realized she'd reached for it. She shook her head and forced herself to let go of the silvered tool. It wasn't serviceable as a weapon and she couldn't risky letting him see it. She closed her eyes and focused on breathing. She'd just told a horny demon 'no'. If she wasn't careful about what she had next she was going to lose any chance of escaping she had had. "I mean... If you do that I won't be able to concentrate. I want to pleasure you first..." She leaned in to kiss his cock head again. "I enjoy taking my time and tasting you but if you start touching me to I'll get... distracted. I so want to do a good job for you. If you like my performance than you can reward me afterward."

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat May 19, 2012 5:50 am

The demon was a little surprised to hear the command of denial as he began teasing the submissive student. His head rang with alarm as her delightfully warm and wet mouth left his throbbing cock. As she explained her desire to satisfy the demon, he wondered at her motives. On guard for an attack he waited. Other than her initial jump at the contact, she had remained almost motionless. She explained her desire and he relaxed and pulled the tentacles from her young sexy body. Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, he accepted her stammered explanation.

He waited as his tentacles recoiled from her lovely breasts and opening to her sex. The they slunk back into his body he looked at her trembling form and decided to encourage her along by slipping his hand back into the silky blond hair on the crown of her head and began gently encouraging her by pulling her head back to his saliva slickened member as it cooled slightly in the air.

Not one to take chances he filled his bulbous tail with the chemically enhanced slime his body produced his the accident. The huge appendage buldged as the goo slowly traveled up it length filling as it went. He left the mouth closed, but left it hanging dangerously overhead in case she decided to try something.

He waited to see if she would take the hint and return to her wonderful oral performance, wondering if she knew what future the tail and his name hinted at. Please, by all means continue then my lovely...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun May 27, 2012 1:57 am

Nell did not resist when the demon guided her back to him. She had narrowly avoided being ravaged but now she felt as if the Sword of Damocles were hanging over her now. It was crucial that she not provoke the monster's suspicion again. He wasn't a fool and surely he had guessed now that she had an ulterior motive to her actions. Her little outburst had cost her. The demon now knew she wasn't as aroused as she had pretended and, worse, she was no longer excited at all about servicing him. The illusion of power was shattered and she was forced back into seeing things rationally again. And rationally, she was in a scary ass situation. Her chances of escape were slimmer than ever and now hinged on her ability to get the demon off.

She wasted no time taking the monster's organ back into her mouth and sucked gently before lowering herself onto him more. She closed her eyes and take to concentrate on getting back to where she had been. Not because she wanted to be aroused by the situation but rather because it would help her preform better. She really was desperate to please the demon at this point. The more aroused he got the less suspicious he would be. She needed to him to let down his guard before she could initiate the next part of her plan. She bobbed slowly up and down on his cock while she thought and then an idea hit her. She peeked up at the monster through her bangs and smiled mischievously with her eyes. There was one technique she knew that never failed to excite. She relaxed her throat and then slid her mouth down she'd taken him in completely. She continued to deep throat him slowly, letting the tension build before each downward motion.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun May 27, 2012 9:39 pm

The demon had to direct her back down, hand pressing on her silky, dirty-blond crown, before she started to move of her own accord and took him back into her mouth. His thoughts were filled with suspicions as she went to work, this time she seemed as if performing a tedious task that needed doing, rather than the playful vixen who happened to have a dark side. He knew he was far more competant in the arts of fighting and survival should it come to that, but he certainly wondered what devious plan she had brewing if she was willing to blow him. As she bobbed up and down, her mouth a warm wet paradise, he ran some scary scenarios through his head. Until she looked up from under her straight bangs, a grin so genuine it reached her eyes, and started taking more. The warmth of her mouth moved towards the base of his cock, she was taking him past her gag reflex and even managed to hilt him.

The demon's mind went blank as she began taking his entire length, no small act for these delicate human women he had come to find out. Over and over she took him deep, and he could feel his control slowly fading as she sucked his dick. It seemed as if one long groan was simply a chorus of the repeated moans purred from his throat. She was deliberately working him slowly though and he felt his relief was but behind a wall, and time or speed, would be the sledge hammer to set it free.

Nell you are amazing... was all he could manage before thoughtless bliss returned when she took him deep again.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu May 31, 2012 5:38 am

Nell withdrew again briefly after the monster complemented her. "I'm not really all that amazing." It wasn't as though she learned this technique because she'd wanted to. She'd learned it out of necessity because she been forced to take too much cocks too deeply and had she not learned how to accommodate she would have been injured. Still, the technique had its uses. Clearly Slimer was enjoying it and it was having exactly the effect she had desired. She smiled. "I am glad to hear that it pleases you though."

Her free hand scooped up the letter opener and she quickly leaned back to take him into her mouth again. She focused on pleasuring him again, determined to bring him to his climax. Then she would have her window of opportunity. She had to be ready. She began to gather her magic to her, a little at a time so that the monster wouldn't notice and pushing it towards the point of the dull blade in her hand. She hoped he didn't possess any extra-ordinary magical abilities himself. Her magic was quite limited and underdeveloped but a skilled magic user would be able to sense that she was gearing up for a spell. If he was paying attention. Slimer was more than a little distracted at the moment so with any luck he wouldn't notice a thing.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:35 am

She was modest as she took a break from pleasuring him to proclaim a lack of skill. As her warm lips, and wet warm mouth returned to embracing his proud erection he could only beg to differ inside his head. Her tongue washed the underside of his cock as she opened her throat and began taking him deeper than any other but the head girl had managed. As his eyes rolled back in his head, he was in no mood to argue the point or to notice as she retreived the letter opener.

Grunts and groans were all he could manage as she remained on her knees giving him the blow job of a lifetime. A lifetime being no small amount of time for a lecherous demon that could exist for centuries on end. His hand rested on her silky crown. His palm pushing her trimmed bangs past her eyebrows and he gently guided her at a pace that had his need for release building as she worked her magic.

He looked down with a groan as she took him deeply yet again into the heavenly mouth. He knew he was getting close and decided to return her selfless act by warning her of his impending orgasm, Nell...I'm going to...cum was all he could manage between groans as he felt her take every inch of his thick meat over and over in a chorus of slurping and moans...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:55 am

Nell's window was approaching quickly. She could feel the monster's growing arousal as his member throbbed against her tongue. His excitement was contagious and she found herself beginning to enjoy the sensations again. His skin was smooth and warm and his member was deliciously hard. She didn't intend to go there with him but a part of her thrilled at the thought of having that power tool thrusting between her legs. She indulged that thought for a moment and quicken her pace as the monster's hand guided her. He warned her that he was about to cum and she rewarded his politeness by not withdrawing. She continued moving up and down, willing him to cum in her mouth, knowing it was intensify his pleasure. She was about to incite the demon's wrath by trying to escape. She was hoping this small act might make him more forgiving if he even caught up with her again.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:55 pm

The demon was beyond pleasure as her warm wet lips encirlced his proud cock. Her slight suction was perfect and as she took the tip deep into her relaxed throat he thought the warning would have her pulling off, her mission complete. Yet the dirty blond beauty continued to bob her head up and down into the rhythym he encouraged. He was unaware of the plan she intended, but she didn't know that as his orgasm approached so to did the sealed of her fate.

His seed was chemically enhanced to provide a link into his victims mind. Once ingested, or absorbed into one of her cavities the chemicals would begin seeping into her bloodstream. A mix of aphrodisiac and mind control agent. He rarely felt the need to exert control of his vicims mind, as he preferred a little fight in his victim as well as a shattering of their will until they obeyed their lust.

He groaned loudly, and as her delightful mouth took him deep again, he reached his peak. Hot semen exploded from the tip, and spurt and spurt of his massive load began to fill Nell's tempting mouth. He wondered if she would try to swallow it all or pull off as the unnatural load ontinued to spurt for over thrity seconds, yet he remained throbbing and hard even as they eruption subsided...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:44 pm

Nell was alarmed by the copious about of seed that erupted from the monster, a good amount going straight down her throat before she could react. She couldn't possibly take it all. She swallow as much as she could bare and backed the fuck off. She knew something was wrong immediately. Her lips tingled, her mouth felt so empty, like it longed to return to servicing the monster's still firm staff. The tingling continued down her throat, her skin was on fire with a desire to be touched. She could actually feel her breast swell with arousal. She sat there for a confused second, fighting with her body's urges. It wanted to return to the warm cradle of the monster's legs, to slide out of her panties and crawl back up into the creature's lap, maneuver that amazing tool to her slick entrance and...

Nell shook the image away. No, she had to escape. Her body didn't understand that. Why would it want to escape? Pleasure was here... If she leaned forward just a bit more she could taste it again. Nell forced her body to turn at the last second and lunged under the desk towards the computer tower. She stabbed the letter opener into the vents and pushed that passion building inside her into the spell. "Incendia!!" The fire spell wasn't her best spell. She'd only ever managed a feebly, little flame... A Bic lighter could put out something more impression. But, exposed to the electronic innards of the computer, it caused a small chain reaction of sparks and pops as the motherboard fried and melted.

There was a small explosion as the pressure inside the machine built up and the back end was blown off. The explosion gave Nell enough adrenaline to force herself to her feet. There was smoke and fire and the desire for self preservation beat out the desire for sex. She didn't wait to see how the demon would react. She had to go now. Soon the sprinklers would go off... She dashed to the nearest window and threw it open before she could think. She peered out, it was quite a jump but worth the risk. This room was too dangerous to stay in just at the moment. She climbed onto the sill and prayed she could get out before the monster could catch her...

(Sorry, I know that seems like a lot happen in a short period of time. I'm guessing that was probably about 5 minutes. I used this as a reference for the computer exploding: http://youtu.be/TjHOUonZO6U)

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:50 am

The demon was lost to the sensation of her moist succulent lips taking his shaft in deep over and over again while her tongue washed the bottom. As he released his copious load she seemed content to try and swallow it. Alas, it was a fool's errand. One she could never hope to see through to the finish. As his eyes rolled back in his head, he missed a very important moment. It wasn't until he smelled the smoke that his brain drifted from the amazing sensations of her mouth. As he shook himself out of his orgasmic bliss, he looked down just in time for an explosion to rock the room.

It wasn't the most serious explosion, but it was enough to disorientate the shocked demon. He quickly shielded his eyes and pulled back, and it was enough for the blond beauty Nell to make her dash to the window. As the vicious fumes filled the air, he was left with little choice but to follow. He had thought the professor's office would be the perfect place to take her every way that his distorted mind could imagine, but he simply wanted her now.

Running after her he misses grabbing a leg as she escapes onto the window sill. He wonders, will she jump? It wasn't a fall far enough to kill her, but there was no way it would feel good. The grass was at least 12 feet down. He reached his muscular arm out the window and made a last reach for her, just as the first thought of hers worked its way into his head...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:43 am

Nell didn't let the height discourage her. Fear of the monster closing in behind her was more than enough to propel her forward and she took the leap. The twinge of pain in her leg was her first clue that she'd landed funny but there wasn't time to think about it. She got her feet back under her and they seemed to support her weight which was all that mattered at the moment. Adrenaline helped her ignore the pain as she vaulted towards the woods. Her only thought was putting as much distance between her and the monster.

She didn't get very before she had to slow down. She was not a good long distance running and there was something else. The wind hitting her naked body was giving her odd sensations. She was beginning to feel a tell-tale tingling that was spreading through her body. She braced herself against a birch tree and swore under her breath. This can't be happening again, she thought, but at the same moment her naked skin was sending her brain strange messages. The tree she was clinging to was young and healthy and the unknotted patches of its bark were smooth and felt nice again her skin. Unlike her panties which were starting to feel tight and uncomfortable. She ignored to instinct to remove them, that was the aphrodisiac talking.

She couldn't stay here. The monster would be after her in a minute and with as many legs as that thing had had... She shuddered. Her injured leg throbbed painfully. "Damn!" She swore. She couldn't run anymore. She needed to hide. She looked around frantically and saw a tree with large, gnarled roots. The gaps between some of them and the forest floor appeared to be wide enough for her to fit through. She pushed off the birch and limped over to them. It took some finesse with her injury but she managed to crawl under the roots and mostly hide herself from view. Now she would just have to wait. Hopefully the monster didn't have any super human senses that made him a both hunter. If she was quiet and very still he shouldn't be able to see her.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:05 pm

The demon reached out and barely missed his swipe at grabbing the girl as she made the decision to jump. The demon watched as she landed roughly and rolled, the soft grass of the emaculate Shokushu lawn padding her leap somewhat. Snarling, the demon knew he would have troubles fitting his bulky frame out the small opening of the window without breaking the window and possibly causing no small amount of noise. Ducking his spikey haired head back inside, he made his way through the noxious smelling room and proceeded towards the stairs to begin pursuit of his lovely prize.

Nell was half naked, possibly injured, and dosed with his semen in her system. Things were working in his favor unless he managed to lose her as she made her way to saftety. At this distance her thoughts became faint and vanished, but as he neared her he knew her mind would give her away.

Slimer exited the building and made his way towards where he saw her scamper off to. She was headed towards the edge of the woods and he hoped that he would soon pick up on her tell-tale thoughts as he closed in. The aphrodisiac was not as powerful as the one contained in his slime, but it should be enough to begin getting her lovely body amped up for his encounter with her. He envisioned her succulent mouth wrapped around his length and wondered how delightful their reunion would be. A demon can hope right? For right now though worry re-entered his mind about such pleasures becoming nothing more than fanciful delusions as he hunted her. At least that was until he caught her first clear thought...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:54 pm

Waiting was almost worse than running. The monster had not been so close behind as she had fear, perhaps his size was making traversing the forest terrain difficult. Or maybe he'd given up, she thought. Somehow she doubted that was the case. Still, waiting was killing her. The hiding place she had chosen proved to be tight and uncomfortable and the longer she lied there the worse it got. Her leg was still throbbing too. She hoped she hadn't hurt herself too badly. It might be a long time before she could go get herself checked out.

The discomfort was good for one thing though. It dulled the effects of that damned aphrodisiac. Were she more comfortable she'd probably be out of her mind with need. She made a mental note never to swallow an unknown monster's semen ever again if she could help it. Those bastards didn't play fair, she thought bitterly.

Movement nearby made her heart start pounding again. It was still a ways away and, honestly, it could be anything but that was the other problem with hiding. Every sound became a threat and the racing of her heart seemed loud enough to wake the dead. She hunkered down lower into her hidey-hole and held her breath until she was sure it was safe again.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:57 pm

The demon known as Slimer made his way into the forest where Nell had vanished from his viewat the window. He heard her thoughts go from faint to louder in his head and knew his course was true. Currently she was promising herself not to swallow any unknown demon's seed. Slimer couldn't help but chuckle at the thought.

As he moved through the woods the undergrowth of the forest seemed to grasp at his custom made suit. He started to get angry at the groping foliage, when he faced a couple of easy choices. He could simply use the mental link to order her to seek him out, but without knowing either of there exact locations that would be the blind leading the blind. Instead he focused on slowly removing the custom suit that gave him the appearance of a man.

He decided he wanted her having no delusions at her situation when she was next in his clutches. Unbuttoning his shirt he removed the silky garment from his muscular chest and chiseled abs. He pulled his large arms free of the garment, and tossed it on the ground. Next his trousers went. Unzipping the fly, he unbuckled the belt and it soon joined the shirt and pants in a pile. Finally, he dropped his underwear and left those on the pile. He had had quite a few pairs of custom clothes tailored and perhaps he would return for these, but only if it made sense.

Free of the clothing he was able to move easier, his massive frame making easy progress through the woods. He used his natural ability to turn invisible while he silently stakled his prey. Her thoughts went eerily quiet as he undressed and continued his hunt. A sentient being tended to think constantly so he paused and weighted hoping for an audible sound to give her away as she must have gone to ground instead of running. If she made no noise then he would use her thoughts as a crude sonar to locate her position. Deciding to haive some fun, Nell, I'm coming for you... he called hoping to stir her mind if not her body into action.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:13 pm

Nell's heart jumped up into her throat when the demon's voice called to her through the trees. He wasn't upon her yet, his voice wasn't close enough but he was closing in. Stay calm, she told herself. You can see the path from here. You'll see him if he approaches. She didn't know the monster could go invisible. Still, that thought calmed her a little and she allowed herself to breath again. She felt certain he was still to far away to hear her breathing.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next