View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 24, 2024 1:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Extracurricular Activities (Nell) 

Post Re: Extracurricular Activities (Nell)
Nell did return the smile. She was rather afraid the professor would be put off hearing about her lack in mental fortitude. She was quite ashamed of it herself so she was relieved he didn't find it to be as great a failing as she did. The next questions made her hesitate again. "Well, the first question is easy. When I do get a peaceful moment to myself I like to read. Mostly fiction though I'm afraid I've out grown Romance novels... Those are the kind of novels my mother writes and I used to enjoy them a great deal but now..." She paused and her gaze dropped to her lap. She frowned to herself, thinking of how life of Shokushu had destroyed are her hopes about love. "Well, now I'm afraid life has jaded me somewhat and now I just find those sort of books depressing..." Depressing because nothing like that ever happened in the real world or, at least, not in her world.

She shook her head and returned her gaze back to meet Professor Morris' and ventured a brave smile again. "I also enjoy studying and learning new things. I enjoy my classes but I also like learning about things on my own. I like studying other cultures and languages." She left out magic. She'd been trying to teach herself that as well but she suspected the school would discourage that field of study. "And as far as your other question goes..."

She paused again. It was another question she didn't want to answer because most of her experience with sacrifice involved sacrificing herself to save other students from monsters. In those incidences she usually didn't end up truly saving anyone. "I think I'm far too self-sacrificing for my own good. I know that might sound cliché. I don't mean it like the old 'my biggest flaw as that I just care too much'." She said the line in a mock-sweet tone then continued quite seriously. "I mean it seriously. I hate seeing people suffer because of me and sadly... There have been those who have seen that aspect of my personality and taken advantage of it. And I hate being taken advantage of... This might not be what you wanted to hear but I'm tired of it. I'm willing to give of my time to this job but I'm sure you understand that I have my limits."

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:36 am

The demon listened to her responses, in fact he jotted down a forelorn romantic and one who has sacrificed for the greater good, only to find it unsuccessful. It seems like most little girls she had dreamed of the stories like in her mother's books. Although he hadn't had the opportunity to peruse her works, he had the feeling they were like most others. Woman finds attraction to man, man has return feelings, something makes the union impossible, love and lust overcome the odds and true passion is found. Although based on her tone and demeanor she seemed to have lost that spark of unbridled hope that her white knight stood around the corner waiting as she grew older. Maybe it was simply the time at Shokushu that had crushed the fervent hope, and with monster's like himself ready to take their liberties with beauties like Nell, he knew it the most likely scenario.

The twinkle in her eye and secretly playful smile both dimmed slightly more as she responded to the second line of questioning. She apparently had tried to protect others and ended up the plaything of something devious, only to find her sacrifice in vain. She obviously wanted the job and it meant alot to her to bare her soul. Yet she made it abundantly clear she had reached her limits on placing herself and her needs behind those of the greater good.

While I understand the reluctance you express, let me put you at ease in that you will have duties but none will stop you from your own academic goals. In fact you will be my aide, one to help me as I see fit, but still just that and not the instructor. I have always kept a policy of having my girls tell me when something is simply too much, and I have been successfully been able to judge when they can handle what is being asked of them and when they have reached their limits.

So, my next question os probably one of the easiest. What do you hope to gain from your time serving under me? Also, what benefits do you anticipate so I can confirm or deny what to expect from assuming the position? The demon continued with his play on words as he conducted the absolutely normal seeming interview, while gaining more insight than even torture could illicit, all given willingly...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:28 am

It was an easy question, but not one that was easy to answer. Nell couldn't very well tell Professor Morris that she was hoping being his aid would protect her from the lust of rampaging monsters. Even if he was in on the conspiracy of Shokushu, or rather especially because he might be in on it... She'd learned early on that school staff and administrators tended to side with the monsters. If she let on that she was trying to manipulate what little advantages the school did offer they might punish her or at least deny her application to the teacher's aid position. Nell decided to go with a half truth once again.

"Mostly, I'm interested in the job for the extra credit and the lighter class load. I'm trying to graduate early, you see. So, I'm taking a lot of classes and it can be quite overwhelming." Especially with her studies constantly being interrupted by monsters looking for a laugh and a quick fuck. It made keeping up with her studies quite difficult. Especially once the monsters learned where she'd lived. She's changed dorm rooms twice since coming there. "But the teacher's aide job would be killing two birds will one stone. Plus, I'm hoping my involvement with your class will keep me out of too much trouble. I have a tendency to either get too curious or too anti-social sometimes if left to my own devices." That was a little less true. It wasn't her own devices that get her into trouble. Just her rotten luck. She was always in the wrong place at the wrong time.

(I'm sorry if there are any typos here. I'm half asleep writing this.)

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:19 am

She seemed to hesistate a little while answering, and if his time playing cards with many species out in the galaxy had taught him anything, he had just heard her first falsehood. Watching for any other tells as she answered, he found none. So she had an ulterior motive but the rest of her answer was true enough.

Well curiosity can be a good thing, if you channel that energy towards a positive goal. As an aide though we certainly would want you to stay out of trouble, as any unclean activities would certain have an effect on me as well, the demon smiled charmingly at her.

Glancing down at his notes he had made it halfway through the questions he had prepared for her. Continuing on, The workload and exra credits you receive do certainly tend to make your life easier that is true enough, and there are other benefits to the position. Before we continue on, did you have any questions about the position or any of the required functions of the position? He figured it was a good halfway point and he reached for the nearest glass of water on the desk. Her glass and the pitcher itself remained full, while he had a quick drink.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:28 pm

"Well, mostly I guess I'm curious about what my responsibilities would be. I assume I will be helping you grade papers, maybe sitting in on some of your classes?" She made the statement a question, as though seeking confirmation. "What other duties will I have? And what kind of hours will I be expected to keep? I'd prefer not to have to stay out too late after dark." She knew of too many monsters who would be eager for the opportunity to catch her walking around late at night. Monsters who preferred hunter in the dark when they had the greatest advantage over her.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:38 am

Slimer watched her carefully as she sat there. His eyes drifting from her beautiful hair, down to her innocent face, catching her piercing, intelligent eyes, glancing briefly at her lovely bosom, held in check by the dress, he examined her and found restraint difficult but he intended to see this game to its conclussion.

Well grading papers will certainly be necessary, as will sitting in absorbing what you can mostly at first... his lips smiling at his double meaning, other occassional duties may include tutoring sessions which may require you to stay a little later than intended, sometimes hosting class, but other than that simply enjoying the ride and the benefits of the position.

The duties are not that much more demanding than many other positions where students help on campus, but in my oppinion, the rewards are far greater, and for one of your abilities much easier. At this point the demon almost chuckled at his endless puns, but was able to control himself into simply expressing a disarming smile.

He crossed his front legs as he rested on the chair, emulating the human movement, she didn't seem to have many tells of nervousness other than talking with her hands, but in his experience that was normal. So, he guessed his ruse was still going on nicely. He returned his hungry look to the questions he had prepared and continued, Do you have any special limitations, or special requirements that I will need to take into account if I offer you the position? He had heard of equal opportunities, and was careful to add special arrangements so as to not arrouse suspicions. Obviously we have to work around your schedule, but any other needs that I should know about?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:06 am

"Ummm... Limitations? No, none that I can think of aside from my desire not to have to work too late." Nell replied, distractedly. There was something bothering her about the professor's questions. They all seemed to be normal interview questions on the surface but she couldn't help noticing the frequent double entendres. She frowned inwardly, she must be imagining things. Too much time surrounded by lust demons and the like much be affecting her mind, perverting her thought processes. "Of course, I do have other classes as well so my schedule is not completely wide open and when finals roll around I hope you'll understand that those will be my priority. Other than that, I can't see that your job requirements should be beyond my abilities. If it's just grading tests and tutoring and such, I should be fine."

She smiled sweetly, pleased the interview was going so well. Then, suddenly a thought occurred to her and she leaned forward in her seat. "Is there anything I should know about your requirements Professor Morris? Do you have any preferences or pet peeves?"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:04 am

The demon watch as her eyes seemed to lose focus as she seemed to be deep in thought or considering something before answering, but then she returned and answered. Oh you will find I don't have have many pet peeves. Really as long as you are performing your duties adequately, and giving it your all thats really all I expect. Other than that ask when you need something, better that than keeping quiet and letting a problem become insufferable. As for preferences, simply your willingness to do what your supposed to do. Do your job professionally, and take it serious. I have no time for slacking off, obviously finals are important and come first. There are certainly times for jokes and games, but when it comes to helping your peers learn what they need to, to succeed, every effort should be made to accomplish that goal. Looking at you now, I don't think that professionalism or your ability to help other's achieve their goals will be too great a challenge for you.

The demon took the question seriously but his face went from one of all business back to that of a friendly professor as he finished.

He decided to skip the next question on his list for later and continued on, So let's talk about your future. So what are your ambitions? What drives you? Where do you see yourself in five or ten years? How do you think your time here under me will help you reach your goals? What do you expect to learn from the experience?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:25 pm

Nell sighed heavily at this question. "It's funny, I knew the answer to that question before coming to Shokushu. I wanted to be an editor. That way I could put my love of reading to go use and be about of the process of bringing someone's dream to life. Now, I'm not sure. College has changed me..." It was difficult to see her way to a bright, happy future anymore. She had been practically guaranteed that going home after graduation was a nigh impossibility. She'd be happy at this point to simply escape a future as such monster's pet fuck-toy. At least one monster had promised to try. That was her real plan for the future, escape. If not to escape back home at least escape this school, this island. Maybe find another world that wasn't quite so perverse. "I think I'd like to travel after graduation. I feel so trapped in my life right now. I'd like to live more freely. I'm trying not to get to far ahead of myself. Right now my only goal is to graduate." As soon as possible so she could escape this island and all the monsters stalking her here.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:11 am

The demon leaned back slightly in the chair with a groan of the leather as he awaited her response. She seemed to be dancing around the questions as if uncertain of her future. It was different like she had already accepted the futility of dreaming big, almost as if her will in the matter meant nothing. Was she already broken to her fate as a future sex slave? He decided she was not as she was here trying to gain the prestidge and protector of working for the staff. The demon smiled at his own mental pun and nodded as she talked of travels.

Travel and escape can be wonderful things and definitely can rejuvinate ones mind and body. So any particular places you've always wanted to go? Any strange lands and customs you have always dreamed of experiencing for yourself? The demon said lowering his pen to the desk momentarily and folding his hands as he listens to Nell's divergent line of thought. Perhaps the unfocused question would tell him more about her than one of his preordained ones...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:03 pm

It was impossible to answer this question honestly so she didn't even try. She knew Shokushu wasn't really a part of the world she came from but she was supposed to pretend she didn't know this. She didn't know what sort of worlds she'd find outside of this one thus she didn't truly know which ones she might want to visit. So, instead, she told him about places she had always wanted to go on Earth, even though she knew she would probably never get back there. "Europe. All over Europe. France, of course, because... well, I'm a bit of a romantic..." Or at least she used to me. Back when these dreams mattered. "Germany too. My father's family were from Darmstadt and I'd like to see the country my grandparents called home." She smiled wistfully as she started to think of all the places she'd like to see. "Neuschwanstein castle is in Germany too. It's the castle Disney based their design for Sleeping Beauty castle on. It's supposed to look like something out of a fairytale. I know its silly but I guess I've always like all that fairytale stuff..."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:51 am

The demon smiled at the pretty blond as she began answering his questions. She seemed a bit of a romantic. No one could deny wanting to visit the place of their origins. Slimer himself had been stuck away far too long avoiding an encounter to kill or be killed. While he might miss his home system, risking death seemed less preferrable to fucking priceless perfect students like Nell. Her face framing blond hair was lovely as was her beautiful visiage. His eyes took a moment to drink in her purely feminine form and delight at the prospect of the coming moment when it would be a temple of pleasure to be worshipped by him.

A bit of a dreamer and fairytales ehh. Well who doesn't like the idea of a happy ending and being swept off your their feet by feelings of passion? The question though Nell, is who, do you need saving from? What dark maliciousness requires a lovely young lady like yourself, requires a white knight to come riding to the rescue?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:12 pm

Nell laughed at this, or at least she tried to. It came out more like a scoff. It was mirthless and a tiny bit bitter. "No," She shook her head. The dreaming-eyed gleam disappeared and her expression darken. "I have my demons..." Literally. "But I don't expect anyone to save me from them. I may not have given up on dreaming entirely but I know where it ends and where reality starts. There are no white knights waiting in the wings to rescue the pretty damsels. Damsels have to rescue themselves nowadays and, honestly, usually the best we can ever do is survive."

She forced another smile and waved the question away. "But I'm afraid we are getting off-topic, Professor. My disillusionment won't effect my ability to aid you, I assure you. Do you have any other questions?"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:57 pm

The demon smiled as she played games of half-truths. She certainly had her share of encounters if her will was beginning to fold to this point already. She spoke of having to save herself and there being no inevitable rescue. Nell spoke of not fighting to win, but to survive. The demon had run through the majority of the questions and he thought it was time to make things interesting.

Leaning forward, Slimer decided to take a huge gamble. Her psyche seemed fragile, and he didn't want her snapping into a fugue state, yet his darker side called for him to make her take responsibility for the time to come. That is a very pragmatic view of things my dear. While I'm sure that you have your reasons for such an outlook on things, I must say that such a lack of optimism can only mean one thing. You know the secrets...

The word secrets was heavily emphasized and in fact he raised an eyebrow as he spoke the word, hoping to indicate the obvious meaning. He leaned forward in his chair, the leather groaning as he shifted his impressive body.

My last question for you in light of what you know, the demon paused taking his time and watching for her reaction, is what freedom from those secrets is worth to you? You are very very lovely young lady, and to be honest your resume is fitting for the position. Unfortunately, the other interviews I have planned, included resumes that have equal qualifications. I know what caused you to miss time. The faculty while not completely aware of all that is going on isn't completely in the dark.

So my question for you, is what is freedom worth to you? This position will grant you the protection of the faculty to be free from endless, unrelenting assaults. So knowing the other applicants have your qualifications or better, and don't come with the baggage of being selected out yet, what are you willing to do to serve me?

The demon leared openly at her at this point. Taking in her beauty, he started the clock on the endgame and waited for her move. Would she trade willing sexual favors for a chance to escape numerous rapes? It was a difficult question but he readied to use his tentacles should she make a choice to suffer on and turn down his sexual advance. He truely turned the interview into an inappropriate offer. He hoped she wouldn't realise what he truely was and instead continue to buy into the dirty professor looking for sexual favors, as he was amused at the game he created for her. Either way he wasn't leaving till he had what he desired...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:44 pm

At first Nell was struck speechless at the Professor's bluntness. No other teacher she had met thus far had actually admitted knowledge of the horrible secret the school hid. Her shock didn't last long. Soon Professor Morris began asking even more unsavory questions. Nell frowned at the overt attempt to proposition her. "Hmmph... Well, that explains it, I guess." She said, mostly to herself, once the professor had finished revealing his despicable nature to her. "I wondered what sort of sick alliance the monsters must have formed with the faculty here to get away with the crimes they commit. I had hoped it was a little more complicated, honestly. You are all just as perverted as they are."

She sighed heavily and crossed her arms over her chest. "I'm disappointed in you, Professor. That isn't a very good blackmail attempt. I'm tried a few friendly RPs with other girls but they never go anyway." She glared at him across the table. She wasn't sad or pathetic anymore, just angry. A cool, collected kind of anger that came from being tortured to the brink of sanity and being sick to death of it. "I wanted this job to have some refuge from being endlessly sexually assaulted by demons and the like. What the Hell makes you think I'd consider 'serving' you anymore favorable than than being forced to service them?"

She shook her head and stood up. "I'm sorry to have wasted your time, Professor Morris. But it would seem I'm not suited for this position after all." She swept around her chair and started for the door without another word.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next