View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 5:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Extracurricular Activities (Nell) 

Post Re: Extracurricular Activities (Nell)
Slimer listened to her thoughts and gained valuable insight. She was unaware of his other abilities which would work fine for his purposes this day, and she gave his a rough location to work with. From where she had gone into hiding she could see the path. With this dense forest it could only mean she wasn't more than twenty meters off this little path.

Using her mental voice as a compass he knew he was headed in the right direction as the volume increased. Still it was a wide area and he could depend on luck or some tricks to make this search managable.

Releasing a hidden tentacle, it slid out from under his arm and made its way to a nearby sprout, and snapped the young growth at its base with a loud crack. With a quick fling he hurled it off the path to the right and slowly made his way left. Rustling the foliage softly as he went hoping for a reation to judge if he had passed her yet to narrow his hunt...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:20 am

Nell held her breath again. She'd heard a noise to the left of the path (Slimer's right) and it was much closer now. She couldn't see to the left of the path as well from her position as the tree's roots were thicker on that side. She shifted her position as quietly as she could to try and get a better view of forest to the left of the path. It left her a little more exposed on the right side but only if someone was looking down and paying enough attention to see her nearly naked body through the sparser wall of roots on that side. He's a big guy, she thought. With any luck he won't even think to check a crevice this small.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:00 am

As the demon Sllimer hunted through the woods it was her thoughts that were helping him the most. He used the vlomue of her thoughts to zero in on her location. As he glided invisibly through the woods just to the left of the path, the foliage would shift ever so slighty as if moved by a strong breeze yet the air was still.

As her thought about her hiding spot came through, he literally knew she had gone to ground and shifted his gaze lower, looking for her hidden beautiful frame in some sort of small crevice. Even with the betrayal of her mind finding anything in the under-growth was not easy. As he made his way it was the pink flesh that caught his eye but the glimmer of gold of her hair glimpsed out of the corner of his eye. The blond was out of place in the green and brown hues of the woods.

Deciding he would loop around he takes a wide path around her hiding spot hoping her eyes don't catch the unnatural movement of the forest growth. He aims to end up around the tree and approaching from the sparser wall root now at her back.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:32 pm

Nell was too busy watching the opposite side of the path to notice Slimer approaching from behind her. Not that she would have seen him anyway. At most she might have seen a few leaves rustle gently, as though by an invisible breeze. She kept her eyes focused intently in front of her. In the place she'd last heard something larger moving about. Maybe he's moved on, she thought when he didn't emerge from the foliage right away. Yes, please have moved on. I'm not here. You've lost me, best to go back and find someone else to screw with. I'm not worth the trouble...

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:50 pm

The demon silently approached from behind. It appeared his ruse with the snapping branch had worked its magic and she was expecting the approach from her front. He debated on a few different ways to secure his unaware prey. Should he scare her more, her thoughts indacted she was scared enough. Why would I want to find someone else to screw with? I'm going to enjoy screwing you, my dear Nell... The demon said reappearing to sight directly behind her. The thin root wall was all that separated her from the horny demon.

The sunlight glistened off his skin where it broke through the overhead cover. His chest was impressive as were his kuscular arms previous hidden by the tailored suit. His four legs that supported his frame were still jarring to look at. He looked at her glorious half naked body and felt his loins stirring once more. He prepared his tentacles and tail for every eventuality, Please come out of there and lets finish what we started? I promise to fulfill the needs your body is already crying for after the first dose of of my seed that you drank...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:08 am

Nell froze at the sound of the monster's voice behind her. He couldn't have... She glanced over her shoulder and saw him between the roots. He was stark naked now and her nethers ached longing at the sight of him. No. She shook her head. That was the aphrodisiac talking. He tried to coax her out of her hiding place but she burrowed deeper and shook her head fervently. "No, I think I'm just fine here, thanks. I already gave you my service. Now I'm done. Just... go away!" If only that ever worked...

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:40 am

The demon chuckled as he got her request to simply go away. I appreciate your request my dear, but I don't think I'm going to obligue you. Well, I figured I'd ask to see if you wanted to do this the easy way or the hard way.

The beautiful dirt blond girl worked her half naked body closer to the tree trunk were the vines acted more like a vine wall between himself and her. He debated yanking the troublesome roots out and going in to retreive her, but that would be frustrating if they were mostly alive and flexible.

Last chance to do this the cleanest easy way... The demon offered, and moved his large tail into place over her squirming body. The huge appendage was a couple feet wide and ended in a mouth. It began to bulge and ripple as it filled with his green slime.

Meanwhile he slowly extended three tentacles from under his arms. The inch thick, cock-tipped tendrils began to hover through the air and snake downward through the roots twisting and twining as they approached her cowering form.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:15 am

Nell recoiled from the advancing tail and tentacles. She thought at first that he meant to drag her out from under the tree but then, considering that each appendage had come in through a different gap in the roots, it seem unlikely that was his aim. Maybe he was just trying to frighten her like he had in the office with his threats of bondage. She frowned it was hard to tell.

It was then she suddenly got a good look at the bulging tail with its... Good god, was that a mouth?! Did he plan to molest her with that thing until the aphrodisiac drove her insane with need. The mere thought made her body ache again. Oh god, there was no escaping this. She closed her eyes and buried her face in her arms. "Do your worst. I'm not coming out!"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:25 pm

I don't think you're going to like my worst...why not come out of there so I don't have to drag you out. My tail I promise will not molest you, as it possesses a mouth it lacks a proper tongue. Its meant more for spitting than sucking... the demon said responding to her unspoken thoughts. The tail bulged and gurgled filling with copiuous amounts of his goo, I really don't think you will like experiencing the sliming although you might come to appreciate it later. Last chance to come out..

As the demon gave far warning to Nell the tentacles threaded through the maze of the roots. They were like slow snakes slithering through branches coming closer and closer to the huddled half naked student. Their approach was slow giving her a chance to accept her fate or to deny the inevitable.

Two made their way towards her wrists while the third aimed low, only moments away from reaching their destinations...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:20 pm

His threats were definitely wearing down her resolve. Running would have been better than this. The space under the tree was even more tight and enclosed than the office had been. There was no escape now that he'd found her and if she stayed were she was he'd simply slime her with something probably just as bad as his semen had been, if not worse, and drag her out. Tentacles slithering through the dirt and dead foliage around her seemed to confirm her fear. "Fine..." She said tightly. "I'll come out." Better to fight this battle in the open than trapped under a tree.

She waited for the monster to move his tail that was blocking her exit before crawling out of her hiding spot. Once out however she hurried to her feet and would have tried to make a break for it but her injured leg throbbed painfully when she tried to put her weight on it. Clearly, huddling in the cramped space she'd been in had done her leg no favors.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:24 pm

The demon retracted his tentacles and pulled his tail back as Nell succumbed to reason. He noticed her wounded leg as she climbed out and regained her feet.

I'm glad you have come to your senses my dear, it appears you have injured yourself. Perhaps we could retire to a more comfortable place. I can carry you if you wish? Do you have a spot in mind that would be private and more comfortable? Mind you no games now as you know that I can find you at my whim and I would be greatly disappointed in you... the demon said with a negative shake of his head.

He tried to be soothing although they both knew his intentions on how events would play out. No need to be rude about it, he thought with a smile. He hoped she would not have pieced together his ability to hear her thoughts even though their conversation was more than suspicious in that regard.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:50 pm

She glared daggerously at him, clearly offended by his sudden affability. Especially, after he'd just been threatening her. "Do you truly believe there is any place in the entire galaxy that this situation would be 'more comfortable' for me." She scoffed and turned away. Why monsters insisted on playing these games she'd never understand. "I would be 'more comfortable' back in my dorm room, dressed and clean and not about to be raped by a monster who just drugged me a chased me through the forest. But I can't have that so I really don't much care where we do this. If you want to move somewhere less exposed then fine but don't pretending you are doing it for my modesty."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:55 am

The demon laughed unable to supress his mirth. Her tongue was the opposite of the rest of her succulant mouth, sharp. Fair enough, to be fair I didn't chase you through the forest. You willingly sucked my dick and swallowed my cum. Then went jumping out of a window and hid in the forest. I did happen to come looking for you and tried to make this as easy as possible on you. The demon stepped up behind the girl, and placed one hand on each shoulder. They were large hands of a breed used to combat over the delicate chemistry work he had been famous for.

I think you are truly conflicted. One thing you strive for is hope. Hope that this nightmare will end. Hope that your knight will rescue you like out of the fairy tales. You tell yourself that can't happen. That true love will never happen for you whether due to poor circumstance, or maybe even fate. Yet you have helped shape your fate even on this day.

As he spoke two of his tentacles extended from under his arms. Their inch thick forms began sliding over her upper arms, the phallic tips touch gently against her bare skin. He knew the aphrodisiac was pumping through her veins. One hand petted her long golden hair while the other grasped her shoulder firmly. The tips of his tentacles crawled over her arms and wrapped around her breasts. They started on the tops and looped her exposed flesh.

You want to fight and cry unfair, so be it. Just realize your protests should be internal as well as to the world. Maybe you need to be forced to not take responsibility for your choices. What would you have possibly known had you given up the hope of coming here? Who can say, but you are here? This is now. You will be mine one way or another. If you need to be forced into pleasuring me, to be "raped," so be it... as he finished speaking, his hand petting her hair grasped a handful and pulled her head back while his hand on her shoulder roughly pushed her forward to fall to her hands and knees in the grass of the forest...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:43 am

His words hurt worse than his hands as he grabbed her hair and forced her to the forest floor. She didn't want to believe what he was saying, that this was partly her fault. Not just what had happened to her today but everyday since she had come here. It was true that she had wanted to come to Shokushu., that she'd wanted to get away from her home and her family and... Tears blurred her vision and she hastily fought them back. She would not cry here. She would not show that kind of weakness in the presence of an enemy.

"I don't see the point in pretending this is anything but what it is. You think it would be any less of a rape if I didn't resist you? Like if had continued to be a good little girl like I was being in the office it would just make this casual sex. That I would have somehow enjoyed it more that way? It might have been less painful maybe but it would have hurt a lot more." She knew she would only make him angrier by continuing telling this way but she hoped doing so would goad him into taking her faster. The gentle seduction thing he'd been trying earlier was more than she could bear. Especially, with the effects of the aphrodisiac becoming more noticeable again. She was afraid of what embarrassing things she might do if this encounter was prolonged too much.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:29 am

Have you ever read one of your human authors by the Sun Tzu? "Oppotunities multiply as they are seized." You have to believe in yourself. What that means is that while you are here and no stranger to the various assualts one possessing your beauty has surely faced, and that you clearly hinted at in your interview, you are still in control of your destiny. The tentacles slowly coiling her breasts finish wrapping the outter edges of Nell's mammaries. Coiling ever inward the tentacles wrap her delicious breasts, tips flickering as they go. As they reach her nipples the flickering continues over her delicate nubs.

Are you going to be my fucktoy this afternoon? Yes my dear and don't fool yourself into believing the manners I offered allow you a glimpse of hope otherwise. The question to ask youself is did you learn anything from today when I'm done with you. Slimer drops to his four knees behind her, and the hand in her silky golden locks grips down arching her butt into the air and dropping her lower back. Her panties are all that separate his erect demonhood with her tantalizing sex. She feel his erection poking at her prize through the soft material.

Is this your destiny? Do you wish an existance of being used and abused for others fantasies? Do you think it fate? Do you think you have no choices before you? Ask yourself those questions. The demon's clawed hand grips her scantily covered ass and gives the flesh a squeeze.

While I'm here for pleasure hunting a lesser if not erotic, sensual, and beautiful creature, are you to be scarred by this day or will you seek some pleasure out of your misfortune and chalk it up to a learning experience? How you deal with these events can shape you more than the events themselves. Even now your body cries for release, will you deny what you crave or will you succumb to the pleasures of your flesh?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next