View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 9:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Extracurricular Activities (Nell) 

Post Re: Extracurricular Activities (Nell)
She though about his words as his tentacles played with her breast and he moved himself into position behind her. Had she learned anything today? Anything aside from learning not to trust anyone who claimed to be faculty again. She felt the demon's rigid cock pressing against her sex through her panties and her body sang. That was another thing she'd learned, not to swallow demon spunk if she could avoid it. That damn aphrodisiac was killing her. She supposed she'd learn a few other things too.

Was this her destiny? No, she wouldn't let it be. She might be trapped in this Hell right now but they couldn't keep her here forever. She was a good student and she was determined to graduate as quickly as possible. Then she would leave this place as quickly as possible. It would be a fight she knew that. At least one demon here had staked her claim on her and she'd be damned if she let him take her once she was finally free of this school.

Slimer's last couple of question drew her back and she actually laughed. "I'll accept my punishment graciously if that's what you mean and with your aphrodisiac at work I'm sure my body will derive some pleasure from the experience. Whether I'll be able to get out of my head enough to truly enjoy myself remains to be seen. We'll see how well you do..." She said as though she doubted he could please her. She'd said it like she was issuing him a challenge. What had compelled her to say it that way she couldn't say. Something inside her was simply tired of playing the submissive. If he wanted her to enjoy it then he'd have to work for it.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:28 pm

The demon smiled and rubbed his hard length back and forth across the soft material of her panites protecting her most sacred of places. While her challenge brought a smile to his thin lips, he knew he had the tools to make her scream in pure pleasure over and over again. Another one of your famous kin once said, "Suffering becomes beautiful when anyone bears great calamities with cheerfulness, not through insensability but through greatness of mind." Your human thinkers like Aristotle should be a becon of hope, teaching you that this moment will pass and the lessons you learn are invaluable. What you consider suffering can be turned into pleasure simply by your state of mind. Slimer strokes his member back and forth teasing her clit and sex with a sliding pressure.

The demons tentacles wrapped her lovely chest slowly massaging her breasts in a rippling motion. The tips of his tendrils flickered over her nipples. Their cockheads rubbed her sensative flesh. His clawed hands squeezed her perfect buttocks, his nails clawing the sensative flesh, but not hard enough to break it.

Would you truely like to enjoy our time together and get your head out of the moment I can certainly obligue you. I must confess that getting your head out of the moment might be a more difficult challenge than you anticipate and I will be forced to use every resource I have available to me, including my slime. If you understand the challenge you present and my desires then I will gladly make sure this is a day you can't forget. Are you ready to take your punishment and like it? The dekons questions Nell's resolve and prepares his tentacles and tail should she accept.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:57 am

She frowned slightly at his words. He'd brought up his slime again and this time he was claiming it would help her get out of her head. The description bothered her. She had assumed it was simply another aphrodisiac akin to the one in his semen but sure that would only affect her body, not her mind. "Are you asking my permission, sir?" She asked cautiously. "I'm confused how something you used as a threat a moment ago could be beneficial to me now. What exactly does this slime do? Or do I even want to know?"

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:21 pm

The demon chuckles, Not that I need your permission my dear, for much of anything... One hand strokes sensually down her side, while the other runs slowly through her soft silky blond hair. The tentacles softly caressing her lovely breasts begin sliding slowly in circles around her nipples.

I can imagine your need to be dominated, to truly deny any responsibility for the unfortunate events you find yourself trapped by. Your human need to make sex about love and not a physical expression of pleasure and joy causes so much conflict.

His hand stroking her side, alternates drawing first his fingertips and claws along her curves, then the back of his hand. I have many plans for you and tools to bring you pleasure. The slime is but one of them, but since you want to know, the slime has some effects that may help. The obvious drawback is it most effective being poured over and being absorbed into your lovely hair. The demon says, still running his fingers from her soft crown down her lovely neck and back, her hair silky against both his palm and fingers and her lovely back. It can be a tad messy and some have described the sensation of actually being slimed quite disgusting...

The hand stroking her side finishes an upstroke reaching just below her armpit and begins trailing down again, this time leaning forward and down her stomach. The benefits are that you will feel more relaxed than you have ever felt before, while your sensations are amplified many times over. The aphrodisiacs in it are certainly more powerful than what you are feeling now, but you can rest assured you will be certainly well pleasured in every way you can imagine. The demon tells her as his fingers reach her navel and continue downward...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:43 pm

The tingling of arousal from the first aphrodisiac was getting harder for Nell to ignore. Especially when the demon was employing ever appendage he had his disposal to tantalize her. It wasn't just his hard tool pressing again her panties and the tentacles molding her breast. It was the subtler touches as well, the hand brushing lightly through her hair while the second caressed her side. She could feel herself growing damp with anticipation.

"No..." She managed after a long moment's distraction. "If I have a choice I'd prefer the less messy option." One aphrodisiac was proving to be more than she could handle right now anyway. Besides, she was already going to have to hike back to school naked later. She didn't particularly wish to be covered in slime then as well.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:29 am

The demon could tell his touches were having there effects on Nell as she had gone from the point of tears to making demands, all while remaining on her hands and knees. Her pert little ass was up in the air presenting her sex to the large cock head that kept rubbing along her soft panties. It length going from pressing the materal into her moistioning folds ever so slightly to sliding forward between her thighs to rub her pearl with its tip and back again.

The demon heard her answer and saw the mental image that accompanied it and almost chuckled as she imagined herself a naked slimey wreck limping her way through the dorm halls.

His hand continued tracing lower from her navel, his muscular arm wrapping her side. His fingertips tracing lightly over her skin and then the soft fabric of her panties. His fingers continued tracing until her reached her clit. With a firmness he began circling over the lacey material. His other hand grabbed a handul of her dirty blond hair pulling her head back as he leaned forward and whispered in her ear, You are mine now Nell and I will do as I please with you until you earn you freedom. I will bring to to the height of passion and the animalistic need to be taken over and over, in all the ways I choose... as his soft words reach her ears, he finishes and begin nibbling her now exposed neck. His fingers twirl, while his tentacles continue massaging her hardening nipples.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:42 pm

Nell's hips wriggled under the teasing of the demon's massive prick and she tried to keep herself from whimpering with need. He wasn't making it easy for her to hold her tongue, that was for certain. One of his hands found its way to her sensitive clit and began to toy with it through her panties. Before she could react to this however his other hand griped her hair again and pulled her back to whisper in her ear.

A wiser woman would probably have learned not to antagonize demon's by now but Nell wasn't a wise woman. "I would expected nothing less," She scoffed but then the monster began to nibble the highly receptive skin on her neck and she had to bite her lip to hold back another, more encouraging, sound. Once she recovered her rebellious heart found its voice again. "I suggest you get your fill now. I fully intend to take your advice to heart. I'll learn from this and will not be taken so easily next time."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:19 am

One of us is certainly going to get filled today... he whispers as he breaks from kissing her slender neck. As his words finish leaving his mouth, he leans in and his lips settle on her ear lobe. Teeth nibbling gently, lips pulling slightly.

The arm around her waist and hand rubbing her through her panties slide up of the material only to dip back down. This time his soft motions had slid the invader under her panties. The roaming fingers tracing her sensative skin closer and closer to their goal. Sliding between her lips he can feel her moisture between then. Rubbing his his pointer and middle fingers between them, he slides it slightly up and begin using the tips of the digits to rub her pearl. This contact was direct, no fabric to separate or desensatize his electric touch.

I do hope you learn from this day. I hope the next time I find you, you have become wise to avoid other attacks. I hope you learn that only my touch will satisfy you... the fingers rubbing her intimately slide down and dip into her warm flower. Moisture and heat surrounding his fingers. Ever so gently he dips and retracts the fingers letting her need build and be satiated somewhat. His strong fingers filling the void of her need, but simply not enough to satisfy it completely...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Last edited by alexvano on Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:21 pm

Nell didn't like where this conversation was going and wisely didn't respond to the monster's last comment. There really wasn't a good reply to make to that, not one that wouldn't get her in deeper trouble anyway. She didn't want to encourage this monster to seeking her out... She had enough demon stalkers as it was.

Instead, she closed her eyes and focused on the hand that had slipped inside her underwear. His fingers teased her and she squirmed under his touch. She wasn't trying to fight him now but rather trying to let him arouse her. She sensed that prolonging this would be dangerous. If she let him think he was succeeding in seducing her then he'd be less inclined to continue threatening her. She whimpered lightly, begging without begging... Just keep your mouth shut, Nell. She told herself. Be good and he just fuck you and leave. Don't tempt him to do more than that...

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:31 am

As her thoughts flooded into his mind, he learned another demon had been stalking her. His kind certainly had good taste Slimer mused as his two digits began to curl inside her warm flower. His long thick fingers began to pump slightly in and out of her sex while the curled fingertips began stroking firmly against her g-spot. Her thought continued to implore her fighting will to give into her rape, that fulfilling his fantasies with her body now would help to avoid more than a quick fuck.

I'm glad you are beginning to accept your role in these events Nell. Enjoy the pleasures I bring you and this will all be over before you know it. You be a good girl and take the fucking you deserve and this will be much easier on you. The demon taunted the poor student as her body began to unconciously respond to the stimulation forced upon her.

His tentacles continued to constrict and release around her breast. The soft velvety rubbing of the mushroom tips continued unabated against her slowly hardening nipples. His other hand continued to stroke through her blond hair and dance over her body. Exploring where his finger tips seemed to fancy at the moment. The would slip through her hair and down her slender back. Next, his hand would grab a wonderous asscheek only to slide down a thigh and back up to her sides. His touch was light and random, a polar opposite to the rhythmic finger fucking inside her tight body.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:57 pm

Nell bit her tongue to stop herself from shooting out a rude retort to the monster's taunts. He said it would be over soon, she reassured herself. Just don't fight it and... She didn't need to finish that last thought as her body was already way ahead of her. The demon's finger had slipped inside her and was pumping slowly in and out. She breathing started to become more strained as she stroked and fondled her. His expert fingers quickly found her g-spot and she gasped as her teased it. "Oh!" She bite her lip, surprised by how quickly she was getting aroused. Must be the aphrodisiac's doing...

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:50 pm

His fingers pumped slowly in and out, a firm yet paced stroke. Their thickness a tight fit, even for just two digits, in her warm sex. Almost instantly her heightened body began to respond under the influence of his aphrodiasiacs. It was an unfair advantage to begin with, but as she began to lubricate, he listened to her unspoken directions and every single rub of his fingertips stimulated her perfectly.

That's it Nell, get that lovely pussy ready for me. Show me with your first orgasm how badly you need me inside of you. The demon taunted the girl as she remained on her hands and knees in the soft soil. Naked now except for the lace panties around her knees. His fingers began to speed up the pace of the rapid insertions, as the other carressing hand smacked down on her glorious backside, giving it a delightful squeeze. The sudden sting a contrast to the building pleasures inches away.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:03 pm

Once the demon found her sweet spot he did not ease up on it. He just stroked it more. His two thick fingers slipping in and out, in and out, eases her towards her first orgasm. Which was good because the monster implied he would only fill her with his cock after she came. She remembered first seeing that cock, remember the taste of it, remembered thinking how good it would feel inside her. She wanted it inside her now... To get this over with, she told herself but it wasn't as confident a lie as before. Her body's desire for that massive prick have very little to do with her desire to end this quickly.

She was letting herself become too distracted. Somehow her panties had gotten down her around knees. When had that happened? It didn't matter really. What mattered was what it signified. There was nothing between her and his cock now. The realization sent a thrill through her and pushed her that much closer to cumming. As did the increasing speed with which he was stroking her. She moaned and pushed her hips into his thrusts until suddenly and unexpectedly her monster slapped her ass. "SSsss..." She hissed against the pain and gripped handfuls of grass in her fist. She wasn't normally aroused by pain but she had been so close to cumming when he struck her that it was hard to separate the pain from the pleasure. Still, it had to her great disappointment delayed her orgasm a little. She so wanted to cum... He wouldn't fuck her until she came and she longed to feel his cock inside her.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:55 pm

OOC "Sorry accidentally cut that paragraph about the panties out a few posts back"

The demon smiled as he felt her arrousal grow. Her moistening came quickly, a blend of the aphrodiasiacs and the sexual stimulation his tentacles and fingers provided. Her hips began to rock backwards onto the intruding digits, helping to aide the fingering and demonstrating that she was not as opposed to the whole experience as she claimed. She had not even noticed him sliding her soft panties down to her knees with his other hand.

As she began bucking backwards harder his mind began picking up her delicious thoughts of his large dick filling her sweet sex. She seemed to be slowing building to her first release and anticipating her proper fucking when his hand slapped her ass. The pain halted her slow rise towards that blissful peak and she hissed in pain and frustration.

Nell my little pet, you seem to enjoying yourself please don't hold back from begging for what you need... the demon said the smugness apparent in his voice. Perhaps a little release denial would help bring her around to accepting the situation.

The fingers covered in her sweet nectar, continued to stimulate her tight flower. Curved fingertips rubbing firmly but gently while their lengths continued sliding in and out. As he felt her body resume its rise, he slapped her other asscheek firmly...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Last edited by alexvano on Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:40 pm

Damn monsters and there damn games, Nell swore internally. He knew what she needed. Why did he insist on hearing her say it. No doubt he thought wringing a response out of her now would prove his point. His fingers were still moving, just a bit more and she might...

SLAP!!!

He slapped her ass again and she fought the urge to swear aloud this time. "Please don't..." This was insane! She'd already decided to give in to him and end this faster. It was her stupid pride that was getting in her way now. Just say what he wants you to say, Nell! "Please let me cum. I want to cum... I need to cum."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next