View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 2:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Extracurricular Activities (Nell) 

Post Re: Extracurricular Activities (Nell)
The demon watched as she sat back, arms crossed over her green vest, and shook her head. Her cute green ribons and blond bangs shook with her disapproval. She than began showing her anger as her choice was apparent. She would choose the high ground, and on that ground, her green heels began to carry her grey hosed legs away.

Not missing his opportunity to have such a stunning beauty, he stood up behind the desk. With a quick extending, his tentacles exploded out from under his arms. They quickly shot down his sleeves, two on each side. The cock-shaped tips led the way, shooting out of the cuffs on a high-speed course towards lovely Nell and one veered for the door.

Three of the inch thick vines aimed for Nell. Two headed waist height, aiming to coil their inch thick diameter around her white dress covered arms. The third aimed for her slender waist. The fourth had the door as its intended target. Blurring by Nell it did its job with a click. Quickly, he reversed its destination and head for Nell as well...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:13 am

Nell froze when she felt something fly passed her and slam the door before she could reach it. She only had a second to register the phallus shaped tentacle as it whipped back towards her after cutting off her retreat. "Shit!" Nell instinctively turned to side step the attack, only to catch a glimpse of the three tentacles advancing on her out of her peripheral. There wasn't time or room to dodge them all but at least when she turned to escape the first tentacle she had managed to keep one hand free. Her left wrist and waist were still captured by the alien appendages. "Damnit! I should have fucking known." She cried out in frustration.

She dug her heals in and groped around with her free hand for something sturdy to grab onto. Experience had taught her that in these situations it was best to keep ones feet on her ground. If she allowed the monster to get her into the air then she was, quite literally, screwed. She found the edge of a nearby bookcase and latched onto it, determined not to drug across the room too quickly. In the meantime, she glared daggerously at the would-be professor. "So, this was all a lie? There is no teaching assistant position, no Professor Morris?"

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:41 am

The demon successfully slammed the door trapping Nell in the small office. The advancing tentacles had some success, but she managed to hold tight to the bookcase she grabbed at. Content to see the beautiful young woman struggle against the inevitable he took the time to answer her questions, while the tentacles creepily coiled one arm up to her elbow while the other looped her waist over the elegant dress.

Humans are so funny. Avoiding listening to what your bodies tell you, is simply crazy. You had the feeling something was wrong and your gut shouts at you to run. What do you do? You sit there ignoring it.

Taking his time, he prepares his missed tentacle to wrap her other wrist as she struggle to hold onto the wooden furniture. Actually there is a professor Morris. He is in fact holding interviews for a potential aide. I just happened to select you to try out for a different position, actually I plan on trying you out in many different positions... he smiled and said with an evil chuckle.

He shot forth the remaining tentacles again hoping to catch the missed limbs. If she remained grabbing onto the bookshelf, securing her other arm would be easy, to let go would be sealing her fate to be dragged backwards towards the waiting clutches of the demon. Nell's fate didn't look too bright at the moment.

Your invitation to interview was gladly replaced with my own. I hope you enjoyed the interview. Think of it as preparation for the real one. If you please me I'll even give you the time and place for the real interview. Unfortunately, I think you'll need a new outfit by the time I'm finished with you... and as he finishes, the tentacles make their way for her wrist and trailing leg.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:23 pm

Nell clenched her teeth as the remaining tentacle captured the wrist of the hand still gripping the bookshelf. She resisted the urge to let go of the study piece of furniture and start kicking and screaming like a mad woman. No, she had to remain calm and ignore the rising sense of panic roiling inside her. She hated being bound but fighting it would be a futile waste of energy. She had to stall. Give herself time to think. "Well, I certainly must commend you on your creativity and patience. Most monster of my experience wouldn't have bothered with something so elaborate."

Another tentacle brushed her leg and she flinched. Her heart was bounding in her ears now. If she didn't think of something quickly her legs would be bound too. She had to throw him off somehow. Delay, delay, delay. "Do you really have to ruin to dress?" The words were out of her mouth before she really knew what she was saying. still, she ran with it. "I don't have many nice clothes left and I truly hate ordering new ones off the internet. The postal service here is not terribly fast."

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:14 pm

The demon smiled as she wisely held onto the bookcase. Unfortunately for Nell, the coil began over her wrist, the cock-tip leading the way. He had her soundly wrapped up if she would let go of the furniture. Well my dear Nell, with a prize like you, it would be a waste not to get to know you inside and out. Thank you though for recognizing the effort.

The tentacle crawled closer to her grey nyloned leg. It shot along the floor seeking to firmly seal her in his grasp. Then, she changed her tune. We can certainly save your lovely dress if you are willing to please me voluntarily. The demon wondered what the girl was up to. After such an interview, he knew she was experienced in dealing with these assaults, and after her time away, she was also passionate about avoiding her fate...

So why don't you show me how much you would appreciate me not ruining your dress? The demon asked pervertly, intent on seeing what game she played, or if indeed she recognized her fated already sealed.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:13 am

"Voluntarily?" The word left a bad taste in her mouth. She hated how these demon's tried to twist things. As if anything was voluntarily under these circumstances. Still, she couldn't say that. Provoking him would get her nowhere. She had to play along for now. She had one advantage though. He thought she was sweet. She tilted her head down, letting her bangs fall into her eyes, giving her the illusion of shyness. When she spoke again she made her voice soft and low. "I'm not sure just sparing the dress would warrant that."

The lifted her gaze to peer at him through the veil of her bangs. "Will you release my wrist and waist?" She bit her lip, this part was crucial. She desperately needed to be free of his grasp but she had to sell it or he would never agree to release her. "I'll gladly show you my appreciation but I can't do very much if I'm bound."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:20 am

The demon smiled at the crafty student. She was bargaining her freedom and to save her dress. The demon smiled as thoughts of the cute blond stripping in front of him delighted his mind. She maintained her death-grip on the bookshelf, but managed to turn her angelic face towards him. Tilting her head down slightly submissively, she played the shy card as she looked back at him from under her eye-skimming bangs.

Wondering what she thought she could accomplish in the tiny quarters of the office he decided to play along, but with a verbal warning. I shall release you Nell. I expect you to make it a wise decision, rewarding me for my charity.

Slowly, the inch thick tendrils tickled their way to unwrapping her wrists and waist. Try anything tricky and your dress will be the least of your worries, the demon said standing confidently behind the desk. Odds were, she didn't know what she was dealing with. The desk would hide the extra set of legs and he kept his tail out of sight behind him and behind the desk as well. With such a innocent looking beauty in front of him, he was confident in his abilities should she try treachery.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:35 pm

Nell breathed a sigh of relief as the tentacles released her and her body began to instantly relax. She still didn't have any real plan. The room was small and his reach and speed made it impossible for her to get to the door before he stopped her. She needed a distraction but first she had to do something to appease the monster or he'd seize her again and she'd be shit out of luck. Hesitantly, she let go of the bookshelf, not completely trusting he'd keep his word. She straighten up and watched him cautiously, mindful of where his tentacles were without looking directly at them.

Slowly, teasingly slow, she reached for the green bow at her collar and tugged one of the ends of it until it came undone. Once it was free of her neck she held it up for Slimer to see--See, I'm being a good little girl and cooperating.--before letting it fall to the floor. She continued the striptease, hands moving to the buttons of her vest and unbuttoning them carefully, one at a time. It was in her best interest to strip. She had no doubt that it she didn't disrobe willingly the monster would probably tear the clothes from her body and she had no desire to walk back to her room naked. She finished with the vest and let it too drop to the floor. Without the vest the white dress looked almost like a short Victorian night gown. Nell made short work of it, first unbuttoning the cuffs of her sleeves then her collar and the dress simply slid off her and cascaded to the floor. She stepped out of it and kicked it back towards the door where she could easily grab it when she had to make her hasty escape.

Now, she stood before the monster in nothing but her lacy, flesh-toned bra and panties, grey nylons and shoes. She hesitated again. These sparse garments were her last defense before she would be standing completely naked and vulnerable before the monster. She found herself suddenly reluctant to part with them. She paused for a moment, trying to think of another way to stall. "How am I doing so far, Profess... ah, no... I'm sorry. I forgot. You're not truly Professor Morris. What is your name?"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:24 pm

The demon watched as she gained her freedom, and wondered what game she was playing. Slowly, Nell performed almost as exactly as he had imagined in his head. She slowly removed the green ribon and vest. The the white dress followed and she kicked it back. Standing there in pinkish panties and bra, grey leg hugging nylons, and green high heels. She was a sight worth beholding. Her soft feminine curves had his eyes drinking in her nubile body and he could feel himself slowly getting hard. Her breasts appeared to be a perfect handful, and her pert little ass made him smile pervertly. She wasn't that bad at stripping which may serve her well in the future when she became some aliens sex-slave, depending on what her master would be into.

You are doing a splendid job Nell. Truly sexy and sweet at the same time. Why don't you come over to me? I won't bite... the demon said flashing his toothy grin at her, while he waived her over.

My given name I have found is too hard for the human tongue to pronounce properly. You can call me Slimer, as most in this galaxy know me as... his voice rumbling low as he waived her over. The bronzed tentacles danced in the air not more than a couple feet in front of her, they tended to adjust their height unconciously depending on where he was looking and currently they hovered at her chest level above the ground...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:31 pm

Nell's heart jumped into her throat. Damn it! She'd wanted to keep the monster at a distance, not move closer to him. She still had not managed to think of a way out of this mess. If she moved closer her chances of escape would dwindle but not as much as they would if she disobeyed and he snagged her with his tentacles again. She was no longer holding onto the book case so he would have no trouble dragging her across the small room and into his sinister lap. She edged slowly forward, still clearly reluctant, especially when she drew closer to his dancing outstretched tentacles. She paused nervously about a foot before the desk.

"Are you sure, Mr. Slimer?" Boy, did that sound awkward to say. The name wasn't at all reassuring. She really didn't want to know how the monster had earned such a nickname. "I'm... uh... Still dressed. Wouldn't like like me to finish stripping first?" She didn't have to feign shyness now. She stood there in the midst of this new monster's tentacles, with know escape plan in sight. She had no idea what his powers were or if he had a more terrifying form he was waiting for just the right moment to reveal. He still looked human at the moment, sans the tentacles. She prayed to be allowed to continue stripping. Suddenly being completely naked didn't seem as bad anymore. At least, not compared to the alternative.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:15 pm

Slimer watched as she blushed and stood awkwardly before him. She seemed to be thinking very hard. The demon wondered what crafty plan she had cooked up. Then she asked her question. Maybe she didn't have a plan? The demons smile only grew as she stopped before the desk. Her lovely body covered by the thinnest of protection, her bra and panties. He thought about her question, as it was a poignant one.

You just seem a little nervous. If it would make you a little more comfortable please continue to strip, I can't say that with your amazing body that I wouldn't mind seeing more of it... The demon said removing his tailored coat before sitting back in the chair to enjoy the revealing of her secret feminine places.

He could feel the blood rushing to fill his cock as she stood before him. He waited while she looked at him from under her blond bangs with those beautiful innocent eyes. She was more calm and collected than he anticipated. Was she biding her time hoping for an opportunity, was she setting a plan in motion, or had she submit herself to her coming fate?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:50 pm

Nell relaxed again. She bought herself a few more moments of freedom. It was probably inevitable that you would have to do some uncomfortable things before this interview was done but if she was clever she might be able to avoid the worst of it. She shifted her weight to one foot before lifting the other and slipping her high heeled shoe off her foot. She repeated the processes with the other foot. Nell was about average height for a girl but the lose of her heels made her feel uncomfortably small. "I do appreciate your patience with me."

She took in the desk as she bent to remove her nylons. Computer, pens, pencils, letter opener... She considered the latter for a moment but rejected it quickly, too blunt and it required her to be too close to use it. What else could she use? She couldn't make the nylon portion take any long than it had but she did pretend to have difficulty with the hook of her bra once she straightened up again. It was a back clasp so as long as he didn't have eyes in his tentacles he couldn't possibly see how simple it was to operate. She glanced upward and saw something that gave her hope, a sprinkler head. She could set off the fire alarm! If she could find a heat source. she wondered if Professor Morris was a smoker.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:55 pm

The demon was simply enjoying the show as she stepped out of the green high heels. Without the added height she was simply average. The word though could only be applied to her height. She was truly a beauty. Everything from her lovely straight blond hair, to her delightful and innocent face, to her smoking hot body. Her breasts were ample without being ridiculously large or tiny. The bra held final confirmation of her chest's perfection, but from his experience they seemed delightfully shaped. Finally, the skin toned panties covered her sex.

As the nylons followed, she bent over and only the green ribbons tying the sides her hair back kept most of it from draping over the desk. He envisioned her head moving up and down as he stared down at her.

There is no rush, I checked the schedule and these offices will be empty the rest of the afternoon and evening. The cleaning crew is finished, so I plan on being patient as I explore all you have to offer. If its a hard catch I can help you with it, Slimer says anticipating het lovely breasts making an appearance.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:00 pm

"Ah no," She quickly unhooked her bra when Slimer threatened to 'help' her with it. She didn't want him to knew she was stalling. "I got it now." She slid the bra off her shoulders and her breast bounced slightly as they came free of the material. Things were getting dire now. She was down to her last article of clothing and the only plan she's managed to come up with was full of holes. Even if she could set of the sprinkler system, there weren't enough people in the building to create the kind of pandemonium she desired to distract the monster. Unless he was weak against running water but no... that was vampires, right? Or was it ghost? Maybe the fire alarm was connected to the sprinkles, then maybe the unexpected noise would distract him but then she'd still need a heat source...

She started suddenly when she realized she'd been standing there doing nothing for a hair too long. But then, maybe the monster wouldn't care now that her breast where uncovered and in clear view. That thought gave her a sudden idea, one that would allow her to keep her panties on for a bit longer. "Would you like to touch them?" She places her hands on the desk and leaned in so her breast were dangling within Slimer's reach. One of her hands landed quite near the letter opener but she didn't make a move for it yet. She waited for the monster to accept her offering to let him fondle her.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:54 am

The moment he was waiting for had arrived. Her slender fingers finally managed to unlatch the secure clasp, making the easy task seem like the last few feet of a marathon. As she popped it free her perfect breasts bounced free of their confines. On the other side of the desk he sat forward in his chair, taking in the smooth perfection of her skin. He took in her youthful, perky, gravity defying mounds and yearned to reach out and grasp her tits, lick and fondle them.

Her question seemed silly given the circumstances. No I don't want to touch them Nell...I want to taste them, hold them, and caress them. Come around the desk and straddle my lap so I can get a better view. The demon started with the startling denial, only to state how badly he wanted to do more than touch them. As he was absorbed in the long delayex gratifying sight he missed how long she stood there not moving. He patted the top of his thigh indicating where he would like her to seat herself facing him...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next