View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 4:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Extracurricular Activities (Nell) 

Post Re: Extracurricular Activities (Nell)
The moment he was waiting for had arrived. Her slender fingers finally managed to unlatch the secure clasp, making the easy task seem like the last few feet of a marathon. As she popped it free her perfect breasts bounced free of their confines. On the other side of the desk he sat forward in his chair, taking in the smooth perfection of her skin. He took in her youthful, perky, gravity defying mounds and yearned to reach out and grasp her tits, lick and fondle them.

Her question seemed silly given the circumstances. No I wouldn't like to touch them Nell...I would love to taste them, hold them, and caress them. Come around the desk and straddle my lap so I can get a better view. The demon started with the startling denial, only to state how badly he wanted to do more than touch them. As he was absorbed in the long delayex gratifying sight he missed how long she stood there not moving. He patted the top of his thigh indicating where he would like her to seat herself facing him...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:59 pm

Nell tensed when Slimer countered her offer, again insisting she come closer and sit on his lap. It was another dilemma she hadn't been anticipating, to refuse outright she would risk losing her freedom but to accept would put her a position where escape was even more difficult. It also put a crimp in her plans. She had hoped to distract him from this side of the desk while she secured the letter opener but if she picked it up now then he'd see it and stop her. She frowned slightly and pushed off the desk, knocking the letter opener onto the floor. She hoped it looked like an accident. She covered it by crossing her arms over her chest and pouting. "Must you be so demanding? I was trying to be obliging but you are rushing me."

She sighed dejectedly and kicked the letter opener under the desk hoping to be able to retrieve it later. "I'm not refusing you," she began rounding the desk. It wasn't too bad. She still had her underwear on at least. She'd have to find an excuse to get to the floor but that shouldn't be too difficult. She could offer to fellatiate him. "But I wish you'd give me some..." She froze as she came to the other side of the desk and saw Slimer's lower half for the first time.

At first her brain refused to accept what she was seeing. It didn't make sense. He had too many legs. The front two looked like normal human legs but that back pair... Dear god, did they bend backwards. She instinctively took a step back. It shouldn't have been a shock to her. She'd seen so many strange sights on the island but nothing so human and yet so alien at the same time. Tentacles, fangs, claws... Those things were to be expected of monsters but this... Somehow this was more disturbing. It was just alien enough to break her brain and that terrified her. What was this thing?

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:52 pm

The demon watched the slow rise and fall of her breasts as she breathed. His gentle invitation to come sit on his lap made her pull back, knocking some loose items off the desk as she did so. She started to tell him that he was being demanding, but the student was still trapped by circumstance with little hope of that changing until he got what he came for.

Slimer watched as the average height girl sauntered around the desk. Her blond locks shone brightly in the sunlight slipping through the vertical blinds hung on the offfice windows. He watched as her shapely ass power her smooth legs, as they carried her twin orbs to him. He watched as they swayed with natural movement of her hips. She rounded the corner of the desk and her breasts stopped drawing closer. He wasn't sure how long she paused for before he realized his prize wasn't getting any closer.

His eyes found hers as she stared, and he realized she hadn't seen all his true form was made up of. Using his back legs, he spun the chair behind the desk towards her, while letting the muscles in his tail carry the large appendage up towards the ceiling. Her eyes though seemed to be staring out from under her cute bangs, looking at the extra set of legs. When he finally recognized what she was staring at he smiled.

Did you think I was human? Don't worry, your not the first human whose mind had trouble placing the fact that I have four legs. So similar, yet so alien at the same time. For some reason that seems to be jarring to look upon. Please come sit... he repeated as she stood there, and once again patted his lap reextending the offer, wondering if the innocent Nell would be willing to accept it any more.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:32 pm

Nell endeavored not to look too terrified but she knew she was shaking. She told herself it was silly to be frightened by such a thing, she'd seen worse after all. Still, she couldn't make herself look away. Apparent, he monster also had a tail but it was those deformed back legs that truly bothered her. "Did you think I was human?" The question drew her eyes back to the creature's face. He continued speaking but Nell's brain was still processing the first question.

She shook her head. "No, I didn't think you were..." Human? Seriously, how could she think he was human? He had tentacles for goodness sake! She had let herself get taken in by her human looking upper half. She'd known monster who's true form still looked mostly human. She supposed Slimer still technically fit into that category though now that she was paying closer attention to his face she realized that his ears were pointy and his canines looked almost like fangs.

The monster had stopped talking now and was looking at her expectantly. He pat his lap again and suddenly his last sentence registered in her head. Please come sit... Dear god, he still expected her to come to him, to sit in his lap and let him touch her. She blanched slightly at the thought but what choice did she have. She swallowed hard and forced her legs to move. When she reached his chair she did straddle him but lowered herself sideways to sit across his knees, his normal knees, with her chest turned towards him. Her face was noticeably turned away though. She stared at ink blotter on the desk but she wasn't really looking at it. Rather, she was concentrating on breathing steadily and calming her racing heart beat, as well as not looking at Slimer. She tried to imagine she was a million miles away, doing anything else.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:14 pm

The way Nell hesitated Slimer thought he was going to have to go back to using force to have his way with her. Evidently her shock wore off enough to have her shapely stems begin propelling her forward again. However, as she obeyed the demon she opted not to straddle his lap, but rather she sat side-saddle with her disgust evident by her looking away from him.

Her chest was facing him and he decided she could work out her own misgivings about him when it suited her. Right now though, it suitabe the demon just fine to run his hands up along her ribcage. His palms slid over her perfect skin, traveling up until his fingertips slid up over the outer edges of oher breasts. The thumbs curled underneath her breasts, and his finger coiled in along their tops. Taking his time, his mouth traveled forward and his tongue slipped out just before his mouth made contact. The tip of his tongue flickered against her nipples, it was only another moment before his hot breath signaled his arrival. His mouth opened wide to encase her darkened rings in the warm, moist enclosure of his lips. His tongue flickered against the nipple, before he began coiling it around the small surface, sofl rubbing the tip.

As Slimer finishes with one breast he took a moment to pause and asked her,Since, you've been kind enough to relieve yourself of your lovely dress, can you assist me with my coat and shirt Ms. Napton? The he moved on to give her other breast the same oral treatment.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:44 pm

Nell was relieved when the monster didn't immediately try to get into her panties once she sat in his lap. She had half expected him go on a full blown assault now that she was exactly where he wanted her, especially since she had been unable to hide her reluctance. If he knew she was still planning to escape then he might have reacted just that way. She'd be entangled in tentacles right now with no hope of getting away. As it was, Slimer seemed to believe she had given up on fighting so he'd left her blissfully unrestrained while he contented himself with groping and tasting her breast.

Her body reacted as in always did to such manipulation. Her nipples hardened under the attention of his tongue and her nethers tingled and grew slightly damp in anticipation of what usually followed. It annoyed her that her body was already preparing itself for being raped. She squirmed slightly in Slimers lap. She needed to get on with her plan soon before her body started to enjoy this. The monster suggested she help him out of his jacket and shirt and she frowned slightly. This was progressing in the wrong direction. She needed to get to the floor to retrieve the letter opener. She would just have to be more patient.

She sighed and shifted her body, transferring one leg to the other side of his lap so she was straddling him as he'd initially wanted. "I hope there are no more disturbing surprises under your clothes." She said even as she began to slide her hand inside the monster's jacket, caressing his chest sensually as she took her time pushing the fabric up and back over his shoulders until all that was needed was for him to remove his arms from the sleeves. She then began to unbutton his collar and as she did an idea occurred to her. She met the monster's gaze as she continue unbuttoning his shirt. "You are being remarkably patient with me. Any other monster would be having his vicious way with me by now. I promised to thank you for that."

She leaned in and began kissing the now exposed flesh of his neck below trailing downwards, following the progress of her unbuttoning. She began edging back off of his lap as she reached his abdomen. She tugged his shirt out of his pants and finished unbuttoning it. By now she was nearly off his lap and it should be evident where she was going with this. In the monster didn't stop her she would slide down to the floor and move in between his knees to finish the line of kisses until she reached the top of his pants and then stop to look up at him. "Would you like me to continue thanking you?"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri May 04, 2012 7:10 pm

The demon slimed as she finally moved to obey his request and straddled his lap. As her legs ssttled on each side, he had to pause in his licking of her nipples so she could do as asked. She removed his jacket which fell to the floor without any flourish. Then she began unbuttoning the slik dress shirt, revealing chiseled muscle as she went. Her delicate little mouth trailed kisses down his chest and six pack as she went.

You are welcome my lovely Nell, there is no need to rush with your lovely body. You are going no where until I've had all the pleasures your tight little body has to offer, the said smiling evily down at her.

Then she settled off his lap and onto her knees as her mouth reached the top of his pants with her kisses.Absolutely, please continue to show your appreciation... he said looking down at her innocent face as she looked up at him with those big eyes from under her line of bangs.

His hands reached down. One found her lovely right breast while the other stroked through her lovely blond hair. Not really worryied, her wondered what kind plan involved her giving him a blow job, as he found her absolute submission doubtful, but what was left for her to escape? To be safe he moved his tail overhead, the huge two foot wide appendage brushing the ceiling and hanging there...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun May 06, 2012 3:11 pm

Nell nodded and busied herself with unbuckling the monster's belt and undoing the top button of his slacks while he groped and petted her. She tried to ignore the aroused tightening she felt in her lower quarters at the thought of what she was about to do. It was just a distraction. She reminded herself. This was not a prelude to sex. She was going to escape. She pulled open his zipper slowly and slide her long, slender fingers into his underwear to find his hardening member. She caressed it lightly, teasingly at first before pulling it free from the confines of his pants. It was an impressive size, about eight inches long and two thick. It would make for a rather pleasant ride... Not that she intended to do anything like that.

Blood rushed to her cheeks in a flood of embarrassment that she'd actually had that thought. Do think about having sex with this creature! You are not going to have sex with this thing! You are going to escape and that'll be the end of it. On the pretends of brushing her hair from her face, she turned to get a glimpse of what was under the Professor's desk. She found the letter cover with the eyes and took note of it's location. She also noted the location of the computer tower. Good, it was close and thankfully the monster's tail was out of the way. Still, she'd have to do a good job with this next part so he wouldn't notice what she was doing.

She turned her attention back to the monster's prick. She been stroking it lightly all this while and now she brought it to her lips and kissed it softly. She wet her lips and kissed it again, her lips slightly parted this time and her tongue lightly brushing the tip. She lifted her eyes to meet Slimer's and spoke in a sultry whisper. "Is there anything specific you'd like me to do here? Any preferred techniques? I'm not an expert, I admit, but I'm a fast learner and I would to be certain you enjoy this."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue May 08, 2012 4:46 am

The demon groaned as her slender hand unzipped his suit pants. His chiseled body rippling as his muscles flexed with the drawing of a new breath. He released his hold on her lovely breast as her hand worked into the unzipped opening of his pants. The hand stroking her golden locks gripped gently as her hand enclosed around his hardening cock. As she pulled on his cock, it sprung free, up through the zipper and pointed a couple inches away directly toward her moist lips. As she spoke the soft warm air from her breath washed over the tip. So wrapped up in anticipating her lips encirlcing his dick, he missed when she toyed with her hair to examine the location of some prized items. Instead he focused on her question.

I find it hard to believe that such an amazing angel such as yourself was taken by the various beasts and monsters of the island, and that not a single one of them had you perform oral with those pouty lips of yours. If I must direct you, he started saying as his hand forked softly through the top of her hair, the grab the base firmly with your free hand. Then as you grip it firmly, but please don't try too hard as it needs circulation, slowly stroke my length with your soft hand. Next, kiss the tip and as your lips find my soft skin, begin sucking softly like you are pulling water through a straw. Spread your lips from the kiss and open your mouth to begin taking me in. As you open your mouth, keep the slight suckling going while your lips slide down my length. Finally, use that lovely tongue of yours to alternate licking the bottom of the shaft and wrapping it as you bob your head up and down. While your mouth works on taking as much as is comfortable, stroke the firm hand along the base, using your hand where you mouth won't reach, the demon said hoping her fast learning ability meant that she was listening, remembering, and about to began pleasuring him by following instructions...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu May 10, 2012 2:27 pm

She chuckled slightly when Slimer began to explain to her how to give a blow job. "I didn't mean that I didn't know how. I was asking whether there was anything special you wanted me to do. Do you like it straight forward or with a little bit of teasing first?" To illustrate her point she leaned forward and began to tease his prick with her mouth. Without taking him into her mouth, she caressed his shaft with her lips. Occasionally, she would part of lips enough for her tongue to brush the surface of his skin. She worked her way up to the tip and began tracing the outline of his head with her tongue. Then she parted her lips enough to take just the head of his cock into her mouth and sucked lightly on it, teasing it with her tongue before releasing it to return to kissing the shaft working her way downwards towards the base. She stopped just before reaching his scrotum. "Would you like me to continue like this or do you not like being teased?"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri May 11, 2012 3:09 am

The demon could only smile at the misinterpretation of her statement. Unexpectedly, she began asking if he liked being teased, only to be shown exactly what she had in mind this time. Soft groans found their way between his upturned lips, as she used hers to trace an outline over the head of his member. With slow deliberate movements her soft slick tongue flickered out to surround the tip of his proud penis in a wonderous swirling.Oh your mouth is wonderous Nell, the demon managed to say mid moan.

His pleasure only increased as she worked those smooth firm lips down the sides of his shaft, the veiny appendage throbbing as it finished hardening to full length. The wonderful blond worked her way down its length, his fears of her planning a daring escape fading as she performed magic with her mouth. The demon groaned as she neared the base, his hand reaching out. The large clawed hand slid into her blond strands, the silky smooth hair feeling wonderfully soft against his palms and where it slid between his fingers.

He looked down into the large blue eyes staring innocently out from between her long dark eye lashes as her teasing came to a halt. He took a moment of deep breathing to steady himself, feeling the throbbing pulse in his cock, as it yearned for more.
Damn girl, you know how to please a demon. I think you underestimate your level of knowledge, he said, his hand still cupping the top of her head as she looked up at him. You can tease all you like but soon you are going to be driving me crazy with need. Please continue Ms. Apton before you force me to use that little body of yours to release this aching need you have created, he says half pleading, half a warning.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri May 11, 2012 5:31 pm

Nell realized that this was getting seriously dangerous. The monster's reaction to her teasing was exciting her to the point of distraction. Her free hand had begun traveling to the floor and seeking out the letter opener but then the monster moaned. Nell got an entire thrill from hearing the tiny sound of encouragement. She'd forgotten how empowering it felt to coax such noise out of a man. No, scratch that, out of a demon. Only moments ago this powerful creature had her trembling and completely at his mercy and now he was moaning under her manipulation. It felt delightful and, for a moment, she'd forgotten her quest to escape him. She simply wanted to make him make that noise again.

She continued teasing as she was bidden. Her lips, full with arousal, returned to working the base of his shaft. Then she shifted and moved her kisses lower still. Her lips grazed over his balls, her warm breath rustling the sea of dark curls and finally her lips parted and she began to suck on a small portion of the soft, sensitive skin there.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun May 13, 2012 9:06 pm

The demon felt her soft voluptuous lips caress the base of his shaft with delicate kisses, and more moans escaped his lips in a rumbling low voice. His cock throbbed almost painfully aching for the teasing to end and her wet warm mouth's embrace. As she reached his scrotum, the pleasure was nearly unbearable bordering on insanly exquisite.

His hand flexed gripping silky silky blond hair in reflex to the new sensations. He groaned his contentment, proud member standing at attention beforw her face, seeming to swell in front of her eyes as she used her mouth in ways most demons only dream about.

Uhhh, Nell soooo....gooood... the demon barely managed as her hands touch and the feeling of her warm breath, and quick kisses sent shivers up his spine. He was melting to her touch...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon May 14, 2012 7:35 pm

Nell paused momentarily in her teasing. She shouldn't be doing this. She was letting herself get carried away with this. The peeked out of the corner of her eye at the letter opener under the desk. Her free hand was almost touching it. She needed it for the distraction she had planned but now she was having second thoughts. Would her plan really work? It required her to use a new spell, one that she had yet to successfully cast. Of course, the plan didn't require the spell to be completely successful. She just needed a spark but... But then again, what if it did work? The plan still hinged on the demon's reaction. She needed to buy herself enough time to escape. If the spell worked but it failed to help her escape then she'd be in serious hot water.

Unless... Nell regarded the gorged organ standing erect before her face. The monster was clearly enjoying her administrations. If she continued to service him until she brought him to his end then maybe he'd be more inclined to forgive her if her escape attempt failed. She'd as least be able to say she'd kept her word. She'd promised to reward him for his kindness and bringing him to his climax with her mouth would certainly qualify. And who knows, he might even be a bit more sluggish during this rosy moments of afterglow... Escaping might be even easier then.

That's was she told herself anyway. She needed a good excuse to justify her decision to continue tasting him. She stimulating his balls for a moment long before raising up to level the head of his staff with her mouth. She wet her lips, despite her cleverly thought out excuses, a large part of her wanted to do this. She was enjoying the effect she was having on the demon and she was savoring the control she been allotted. He wasn't forcing her head down so he could brutally face fuck her. He was content to let her tease and explore, to take her time to work her way to the place. So, as her lips parted and she took his length into her mouth, she felt no shame or regret. Were she being completely honest with herself, she'd have to admit she was even enjoying the sensation. She tightened her lips around him and began to suck lightly as she took her time sliding up and down over his member.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed May 16, 2012 1:14 am

Nell worked her way up the length of his shaft in a slow procession of kisses and little licks. The demons groans only grew in frequency and intensity as her mouth made its way up his erection. Finally the dirty blond hair girl looked at the peak of the climb and kissed the tip, before her soft lips parted and encircle his girth. His hand flexed again involuntarily again in her silky strands as her warm, wet mouth began reversing direction, sliding down his cock. Throwing his head back he moaned deeply as the knockout began working her oral ministrations.

The demon was in pure bliss as she began bobbing up and down on his length, but decided to reward her attention with some of his own. Three tentacles extended from under his arms, all settling on the carpet of the office that Nell's knees rested on. Two of the tendrils began snaking their way up her slender slides, their intended destination still further ahead. As they reached the outter edges of her perky chest, they began looping over the tops of her soft mounds, writhing along the perimeters. They loop over and down through the valley separating her breasts intent on finishing the circuit before repeating the same path but one inch closer to center. The looping continued over her swaying chest as she worked her head up and down.

He groaned exceptionally loud as her slick lips, coated in a thin layer of saliva, worked up and down. His third tentacle traveled up her smooth inner thighs. The cock shaped tip began caressing against the toned leg as it approached her last remaining article of clothing. The tip began pushing against the thin fabric moving back and forth over the frilly material, pressing against her lower lips. The multitude of sensations was amazing and a loud long groan creeked from his mouth. The feel of her warm moist mouth bobbing on his length, the soft full mounds bouncing under his coiling tentacles, the soft thin material of her panties separating her sex from his tentacle, and the silky soft strands of her hair flowing over the skin of his hands and fingers; it was truly an orgy for the senses.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu May 17, 2012 2:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next