View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 On the Couch (For Siferus) 

Post On the Couch (For Siferus)
Nell sat on the sofa in the school counselor's office trying not to fidget too badly. She didn't like being here. It made her anxious. But she couldn't deny she needed to talk to someone or she'd wind up right back where she was a year ago. She was becoming paranoid, not that those feelings were unfounded, but they were interfering with her school work now. She wasn't sleeping well. She'd learned her very first day at Shokushu that her dorm room wasn't a sanctuary. She was on her third dorm room now, no roommate this time and thankful so far no attacks. But it was only a matter of time. She thought living alone would be safer, no roommate for attackers to take hostage but now every noise in the night sounded like an intruder. When she did manage to sleep she had terrible nightmares, not all of them relating to Shokushu.

Which brought her back to not wanting to be here. Nell knew this counselor wouldn't be like the doctors at the asylum (they didn't call it that but that was what it was). The counselor worked on Shokushu and thus, undoubtedly, knew about the monsters. Still, that didn't mean they would admit to it. It was Nell's experience that talking about monster encounters with staff landed one in more trouble but surely that wasn't the case with the school counselor, right? What good was a counselor here if students couldn't talk to them about the constant rapings? Nell stood up and started pacing. This was a mistake. She should leave before the doctor got in. She was about to do just that when the doorknob turned. Too late, the doctor was in...

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:08 pm

Post Re: On the Couch (For Siferus)
He'd expected that damn monkey to bring more orders from the other monkeys at the labs, but what he wasn't expecting was to be told that he would be playing the part of a counselor for one of the students while they used hidden cameras to observe and hidden microphones to hear everything that went on in that room. Looking over the student's information, he couldn't help but grin a little bit. Cute little blond...Nell... If nothing else, it would give him another student to play with. He barely bothered to hunt these days with the lab rats putting him on so many missions.

The man walked out of the woods in his full disguise as he made his way towards the office, simply nodding to the students as they moved this way and that going to wherever they were going, eyes flicking this way and that to see if he noticed any of the other monsters disguised as staff members. It was a game that he would play, but he never associated with too many of them. There had been Alucard that one time, but against both of those witches, additional muscle had indeed been needed. His thoughts wandered here and there, picking out one of the monsters, not even acknowledging the existence, merely moving towards the office where Nell would be.

As he walked into the office, the secretary looked at him and he simply nodded as she let him know that Nell was in the room and pointed him in the right direction. Walking down the hall, he could barely contain his excitement, but managed to keep a straight face as he turned the knob and opened the door, seeing the pacing blonde. Looking at his watch, he perked an eyebrow and looked back up at her. Impatient? Was all he said, closing the door and clearing his throat, or at least it would seem that way to her. He was actually spraying down some of his webbing to hold the door closed. Walking over to the desk and sitting down in the chair, grabbing a folder off the desk and giving it a quick glance. It was basically the same file that the lab rats had sent him, but it at least reminded him of her name.

Please have a seat and why don't you tell me what brings you to my office today, Ms. Apton? He said, though he reached back over on the desk and grabbed a pad of paper and a pen. He would pretend to take notes, but he was more sketching various little designs, but still paying full attention. His lightly tanned face revealed green eyes that seemed impartial, even a little distant as he looked her over, giving her the feeling that he was just doing his job. The long black ponytail of his hair came to rest on the floor as he leaned back in the plush chair, looking up from his sketches and back at her as she spoke.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:29 pm

Nell frowned inwardly when the doctor walked in and she eyed him suspiciously. The doctor was male, already a strike against him. On top of that, he was far too attractive. He was older, 30-ish, with uncommonly long black hair and stunning green eyes. She didn't like it. She watched him cross the room and sit down at his desk. "Please have a seat and why don't you tell me what brings you to my office today, Ms. Apton?"

She remained standing and crossed her arms over her chest. Her eyes traveled back to the door. She was still contemplating leaving. "I fell asleep in class." She replied simply, then shrugged. "Not really something that would get one sent to the school shrink. But then, I suppose most people who fall asleep in class don't wake up screaming..." She glanced back at the doctor. "I have serious doubts about your ability to help me but, given my record, my professor thought I should come see you."

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:25 pm

Hmm...she's got some fire to her. She'll be fun. He found himself thinking silently as she seemed to be already discounting him, but as she continued it made sense. Yes, falling asleep in class is rather common. If every student had to come to see me for falling asleep in class, I'd never get any sleep myself. Though you find yourself screaming when you wake up? Please sit down. He commented, barely looking up from his pad, except to comment or listen to her.

Are you aware that if you are convinced that I cannot help you, than no matter how good I may be, I won't be able to. I would have assumed that you were sent here because I can help you. So, the question becomes are you going to give me a chance to help you, or are we going to sit here for the next hour or so? He said, though there was no anger in his voice, simply stating things matter of factly. He simply went back to his sketching and waited for her response.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:41 pm

He had a point. Surely, her professor had guessed the source of her distress prior to sending her. She had to know the counselor would be able to help or, at least, listen while she unburdened herself. She sighed heavily and sat down. "I'd love it if you could help. Honestly, I would. But I've been down this road before. You have my file. You know I've had to go in for treatment. Those doctor's couldn't help me. They wouldn't even listen, not really... They thought I was delusional." She gave him a meaningful look. "You won't though... Think I'm delusional. I open to try this but I have to know that I can be honest with you. You can't help me if I can't be honest, without fear of punishment."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:01 pm

Perhaps it was a passive way of giving her a bit of a reward for being compliant, or maybe it was just timing of it or perhaps a mixture of both, but as she sat down and started to relax, he stopped paying so much attention to his sketches and more attention to her and what it was she had to say. Yes, I've seen your file, but I'd rather hear it from you. He said, patting the folder once or twice before putting it into the desk drawer and closing it back up, flipping the piece of paper on his pad to a fresh sheet for when she was ready to start.

I can't make the promise that I can help you, Ms. Apton, but I can promise that I will do everything that I can. I'm afraid that's all I can offer right now. He said, giving a slight shrug to his shoulders as he sat back in his chair again, face still rather emotionless, but his tone of voice had started to get a little lighter. No, I will keep an open mind about what you have to say to me and I can assure you now that unlike most doctors here, doctor/patient confidentiality stills holds some meaning for me. So, as long as you aren't going to tell me that you're going to jump off the roof of the dorms or otherwise harm yourself or someone else, what is said here, I will not tell to anyone. He said, placing his hand over his chest, face solemn. Of course, he was lying through his teeth with perfectly hidden cameras and microphones in the room, but he was honest that he wouldn't say a thing. After all, it would be on tape already.

Fumbling with his pen between his fingers, he simply put the pen back on the desk. Would you like some tea perhaps? He said, rolling in his chair over to a coffee maker and pouring himself a cup of tea.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:28 pm

Nell regarded him silently as he answered and though he didn't outright say anything about the monsters he did say he'd keep an open mind and not report what they talked about here. She suddenly wanted to talk about it, even if this was another trap, at least she would get it all off her chest. She shook her head to declined the offered tea. "No, thank you, Doctor..." She paused. "I'm sorry, I didn't get your name?"

She waited for him to introduce himself before beginning her narrative. She threaded her slender fingers together and began. "I hardly know where to start... I'm an only child and my parents... They doted on me but they were overly protective. I loved them but... I wanted to get away, to spread my wings and fly on my own, meet new people and experience new things. College was supposed to mark the first step of my life. I'd heard Shokushu and, of course, it sounded great, too great really... But I was sheltered and naive and... and I didn't suspect. Who would have suspected... that?"

She stopped fidgeting and looked up at the Doctor again. "I lasted five months before I had a complete mental break down. I probably would have lasted longer if it hadn't been for Luju and Therion. They were relentless and their attacks weren't just aimed at my body." Her brow creased painfully as she remembered. "They were actually trying to break my spirit. Luju's great deception..." She stopped, her voice stuck in the thought. She clearly wasn't ready to talk about that just yet. She shook her head and moved on. "Well, it was the cruelest. But it was Therion who made me forget myself... I'd prided myself on being a fighter but they made me so desperate to escape. I found myself doing things I could never forgive, willing to do anything for the merest scrape of hope... Honestly, I'm surprised I lasted as long as I did. The irony is, they did actually get me off the island..."

"Of course, the damn file doesn't say anything about all that does it?" She gave him a searching look, clearly bitter now. "Or does it? The files the school forwarded to my doctors at the asylum cited 'overwork' and 'anxiety over being away from home for the first time'. Are the school's files more complete than that? Do you keep a record of which monsters are raping which students and how often and such? I've always wondered..."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:23 am

She seemed to be calming down the more he reassured her that her session with him would be private. He simply rolled back to his desk as she declined his offer for tea, simply content to sip on his own. Darkcrown. Dr. Darkcrown. He said, simply nodding his head with the first smile she'd seen from him, albeit a small one, barely an upturn of one corner of his lips. Placing the cup of tea on his desk, he simply began to scratch notes in the pad as she talked, simply listening and letting her basically tell him all about the other monsters that had turned her into the person she was now. Fascinating. These two might be even better at the mind games than I am. He thought to himself, simply nodding as he continued to scratch on the paper. Luju and Therion. The thought that he might have heard the names before, but he couldn't place them, deciding that now might not be the best time to try and remember them.

He didn't say whether or not he actually believed what she was saying, perfectly content to simply speak when given a chance. You would be amazed just how many students have come to me, telling me about monsters that rape students on this island and I'm beginning to suspect that they are all telling the truth to some extent. But, I find it difficult to believe that there could be so many different types of monsters with so many abilities. For example, I've also been told about a spider that injects an aphrodisiac into their victims through the vagina and simply teases them until all their hopes of escape are dashed and they are left begging for sex. Now you tell me of Luju and Therion. It is certainly fascinating to be sure. He said, reaching over and taking another sip of his tea before continuing. Now, please don't misunderstand that I am inclined to believe you, but nothing in the file I have says anything about you being raped by monsters living on the island. If this was happening, I'm fairly certain that the school wouldn't be tolerating it, but then again, I'm just the counselor. I only deal with the aftereffects of it. As for what your file says, it does mention anxiety and overwork. Considering that you've been falling asleep in class, I suspect that you have not been sleeping well, would I be right? He said, shrugging his shoulders lightly.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:33 pm

Nell had not met this spider monster he referred to but she wouldn't be surprised if he existed. She hoped she wouldn't be meeting him anytime soon but given her current luck with insect-themed monsters... First, Morloch with his robotic spiders that still haunted her nightmares and then the cockwasps in the forest that had held her captive for days gorging on her sex. She shuddered and tried not to think about it. She wasn't buying Dr. Darkcrown's line about the school not being aware of what was happening here. She had been told otherwise and, while the source had not terribly trust worthy, she had seen plenty of evidence to corroborate his story. Still, maybe the doctor wasn't in on it. He's job was to help pick up the pieces when the students' sanity collapsed under the stress. Surely, that meant he was sympathetic to the their plight. If he suspected the school was involved then he'd try to stop them, right?

Dr. Darkcrown asked about the sleepy in class incident and she sighed and stared down at her lap. She was ashamed of what happened. She had always prided herself on being a model student but this damn monsters were taking that away from her too. "It's hard to sleep when you are constantly afraid you'll be attacked in your bed. You'd think that we'd be save in our own rooms at least but the truth is it is the perfect hunting ground. My first night on this island, before I'd even finished unpacking, I was raped in my room. Since then I've had to change my room twice and the last time cost me dearly... I live alone now and my new room has not yet been discovered but it will be... I'll wake up one night and Luju or one of the others will be there... It's not even the sex that bothers me anymore. It's the waiting. It's never knowing when or where the next attack will come. It's not knowing who to trust..." She looked up again and her distress was written all over her face. "Many of the monsters can disguise themselves as humans. You could be a monster for all I know! I know that sounds paranoid but that doesn't mean it's not true!"

She stopped when she realized she was yelling. She groaned in exasperation and buried her face in her hands. "Oh God, I hate this place!"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:33 pm

Again, you are not the first student to come to me about being attacked in their dorm rooms. I won't take it personally when you say that I could be one of the monsters though, Ms. Apton. I say that because in truth...I am. He said, knowing that with his thread holding the door closed and the windows barred, she wasn't going anywhere until he decided she was allowed to. Standing up from the chair, his skin started to darken from that sun kissed bronze color, darkening until his face was dark as night as bones began to pop and contort, the skin falling away like a cloth that had been completely torn away, insect-like legs starting to protrude from his sides, getting longer and lifting the transforming body off of the floor, the body gaining mass until the transformation was finished. The spider grinned down at the young woman with lust glinting in his eyes.

And now that you've gotten that off your chest, now I think it's time for me to enjoy my reward. That, of course being you... He said, rearing up on his hind two legs, bones popping once again as the bones in his legs retracted, allowing the legs to become more flexible tentacles. Tentacles that could move quickly, aiming for her wrists and waist, though he had some ideas of what to do with her already.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:52 pm

Nell didn't move. She should be surprised but she wasn't. She'd suspected he was a monster from the beginning but she had decided she just didn't care anymore. She wanted to cry but she'd laughed instead, harsh and bitter laughter. "Of course..." She muttered in her hand, which she still had not removed from her face. She heard the terrible popping noise of bones shifting and decided she didn't want to look. She tried to hold onto the image of the handsome older man with his long midnight hair and green eyes. "At least you listened to me for a little while. I do appreciate that much, Dr. Darkcrown..." She paused and started to lift her head but stopped when she saw a glimpse of insectuous limbs. She swallowed hard and averted her eyes, before continuing casually. "Is that your real name, at least?"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:20 pm

He had to admit to feeling a slight twinge of disappointment at her lack of surprise, but the thought was quickly pushed aside as she did seem a little shocked at his appearance when her hand left her pretty little face. Of course, I listened. I did tell you that I would after all. If nothing else, I'm good on my word. Call it a remnant from a life long since forgotten. He said, a grin resting upon his face. His hair was still as long as it had been, hanging down in a long ponytail and though his eyes were still that emerald green, they had a faint glow to them from all that had happened to him to make him what he was now.

Oh yes, that is my real name. Dr. Siferus Darkcrown. I have told you no lies, my dear Nell. He said, flexible tentacles reaching for her lovely body, reaching for her wrists and waist, already knowing exactly what to do with her when he did manage to capture her, though he was wondering if she would even resist. He'd never come across a student so resigned to whatever fate may become of her when it came to the monsters. He guessed he had Luju and Therion to thank for that if he ever met them, which he doubted he would. He never really chose to associate himself with the other monster.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:51 pm

Nell saw the tentacles edging towards her and she recoiled. She'd had altogether enough of being bound. "No lies?" Her eyes shot suddenly to his face, which was disturbingly human compared to the rest of him. The rest of him that she was trying desperately not to look at. "You said the school does not condone this. How can that be true? You walked into this office unimpeded. You have my file on your desk. Someone gave that to you! You may not have lied about yourself but you sure as Hell lied for them." She felt more anger towards the school than towards the monster. The more she thought about it the more she realized she'd been set up. "Those bastards sent me into a trap! They aren't even trying to hide it anymore! What a horrible place this is!!"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:13 pm

He simply shook his head a little bit. That's not entirely accurate, Nell. Very few people in this place know about me and what I am. Only the necessary people know of my existence here. You see, I'm quite different from all the other creatures that wander this island. However, that is inconsequential at this point. He said, his tentacles binding her and lifting her off the chair, pulling her ever closer to the creature. And now for my next trick... He said, pulling her hands together above her head and running some of his thread to the ceiling and binding her hands with it, leaving her dangling from the ceiling, her feet just inches above the floor.

Taking a step back, he looked at her and just smiled. You look so lovely just hanging there, but I think it's time we just get on with it, don't you agree? He said, two tentacles sliding beneath her clothes, tearing away the fabric as if he were unwrapping a gift, leaving her hanging in her panties. It would be incredibly short lived as he reached out a hand, grabbing the waistband and pulling the undergarment with a rather unceremonious tearing. Tentacles wrap around her ankles and pull her legs open so a third appendage could brush against her tight sex, injecting her with his aphrodisiac venom, knowing that it would only be a matter of time before the heat would begin to consume her and leaving her wanting nothing more than to be fucked.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:44 pm

Nell did not go willingly. She struggled futilely against the tentacle pulling her off the sofa. "Yeah, yeah... You are all so different." She shot sarcastically as he lifted her into the air and bound her wrists together with silken spider thread and suspended her from the ceiling, just high enough that her feet could not touch the floor and leaving all her weight to be supposed by her wrists. "I'm sorry but from my perspective you all look too damn similar. But I suppose that's inconsequential too."

She glared at him as he striped her roughly, giving no pause as he torn her clothes from her body. "Damn you! Did you have to rip..." She was cut short by more tentacles wrapping around her legs and pulling them apart, leaving her open for a third. This one brushed against her nether lips and she ground her teeth. The bastard wasn't wasting any time, he... Nell's muscles tensed suddenly. He's just injected her with something. "W-What the hell was that?!" She asked even though she already had a fairly good idea. She could already feel the telltale heat spreading through her. Great, just great! It was going to be one of those days.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next