View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 On the Couch (For Siferus) 

Post Re: On the Couch (For Siferus)
The fact that we all look alike? Yup. Inconsequential, my dear. Doesn't help you in the least right about now. He chortled, reaching out with two tentacles, the flexible flesh coiling around her ample bosom, deviant tips tracing around her nipples, simply waiting for the drug to run it's course and perfectly happy to banter back and forth with her. At least for the time being, but he never knew when his mind would pick up another flutter and he'd completely lose interest. He realized that he'd picked up that strange little habit recently, tending to think about everything other than what he was doing.

Did I have to rip? Of course I did, how else was I going to get your clothes off in a potentially terrifying way, Nell? Cut me a break, I'm just doing my job here. He said, trying desperately to keep a straight face as he simply watched in amusement, the tentacle that had injected her sliding out and starting to writhe against the young woman's sex, just simply enjoying the show. He intentionally ignored her other question, finding it far more amusing to let her come to the realization herself.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:07 pm

"I wasn't implying you all looked alike." She replied with a scowl as she tried to ignore the machinations of the monster's tentacle as it toyed with her breast. Maybe if she refused to recognize it the fascinating sensation it was stirring in her would fade too. She doubted it, she was rarely that lucky. "I was implying you are act alike. Like you are competing to see who can be the most cruel."

The tentacle between her legs began to stroke her sex and her closed her eyes and concentrated on not vocalizing her arousal. It was clear now he'd injected her with some kind of aphrodisiac. She could feel it beginning to work on her even now but she was determined not to let it show. "Like that whole ripping my clothes off. Cruel and annoying but completely unnecessary. It would have been just as effective a scare tactic if you had taken your time with it, savored each button and watched me become more and more frightened as you slowly striped me of my clothes and my defenses."

She opened her eyes to meet his gaze again before continuing sardonically. "I don't mean to tell you how to do your job but you don't seem to be very good at the 'monstering' thing. If you were trying to scare me by tearing up my clothes then your a day late and a dollar short. The only thing I'm concerned about now is how I'll be getting home without being seen by a more intimidating monster." Provoking him probably wasn't a very good idea but Nell was passed the point of caring. She was still angry about being set up by the faculty and she brandished her angry like a weapon. It was the only weapon she had left.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:21 am

If she was trying to see if she could break that calm exterior of his that was simply enjoying what he was doing at the moment, she would notice that it was far from working, simply reaching out with another tentacle and ensnaring her other breast, a devious grin on his face. Truthfully, he didn't really care if she found him intimidating or frightening, especially right now when he could do whatever he wanted with her. The twin tentacles simply squeezed and mashed her breasts, deviant tips tracing the darkened skin of her nipples. Standing there with a grin on his face, he listened to her trying to provoke him, but the thought of her walking anywhere naked was rather arousing, the thick shaft hanging between his legs beginning to fill with heated blood.

You say all these things and yet you're still just too cute for words, Nell. He said, wondering just what her reaction would be to using a compliment against her insults. It would certainly be an interesting experiment, so beyond that sentence, he said nothing with his lips. The tentacles teasing her body were saying all that he needed to and more...

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:26 pm

Nell gaped at the monster in stunned silence for a moment. Then finally managed to choke out the word he'd used, "C-cute?!" Nell had been called a lot of things since coming to Shokushu but never cute... At least, never out loud. Somehow it felt more belittling than being called 'slut' or 'bitch'. He made her feel childish, like an adult laughing at a toddler parroting curse words he didn't fully understand. She felt her cheeks flush with shame and she looked away. Clearly, she was losing her touch at this. "I take it back." She muttered after a minute. "You are nothing like the monsters I know."

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:47 pm

The stunned look on her face was priceless in his mind, thrilled that he could shock her like he had. It just took a different approach, but shock value nonetheless. Actually, you're quite attractive, if I do say so myself. He said, simply letting his tentacles continue to tease her ample breasts, tips flicking across the hardening nipples as the tendril between her legs started to wriggle against the tender flesh of her sex a little faster, but considerably more pronounced as the bulbous head would spread her ever so slightly, but never dip inside. He knew that if he could get her heart rate up, the faster the venom would spread and the faster the venom spread, the sooner she would be screaming in ecstasy.

A light chuckle left his lips as she retracted her statement about him being just like all the other monsters. Why, I didn't know to expect a compliment from you, so I'm actually a little surprised myself, though I'll take it just the same, you little angel you. He said, simply taking a rather flamboyant bow as he tilted his head back up with a grin.

Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:57 pm

His tentacles continued to tickle and glide around her sensitive areas, making it harder to ignore her arousal. Her body was already beginning to ache for that sweet pleasure penetration would bring. That in conjecture with the unfathomable things Darkcrown kept saying to her. "Stop that! I'm not an angel and I wasn't trying to compliment you." Her cheeks were flaming, which made it worse. It wasn't the stupid flattery. It was the situation or the stuff he had injected her with or both. She refused to admit it was anything else. "What kind of monster uses words like 'cute' and 'angel'? You're being all together too conversational. I thought you wanted to rape me. Well, get on with it already! It's uncomfortable dangling here like this."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:30 pm

A dark chuckle filled the room while she stubbornly fought to keep some sort of whatever she was trying to preserve, be it sanity or bravado, but he was patient in getting what he wanted. He had her caught in his web, both figuratively and literally, so there was no need to rush things, especially with her demanding it. It wasn't a demand he wanted to hear from her, but a uttering of submission. Be that as it may, my dear Nell, I do so enjoy complimenting you, especially seeing how you seem to be enjoying it, much like you're enjoying my teasing you. I'm not in any rush because you see, I have all the time in the world to do with you as I please. I am merely savoring it. He said, slowly moving towards her, his member thick and hard, swaying lightly with each step towards her suspended body. He wasn't about to let her down just yet, not until he was certain that she had succumbed to his advances and venom.

One of the tentacles retreated, leaving one of her luscious breasts free as his hand reached out and cupped the soft flesh, leaning his head down and letting his tongue trace around her nipple, his other hand reaching down, the tentacle teasing her sex retreating only to let his fingers brush against the moist flesh, fingers spreading her sex wide for a moment before he would simply slip one of his fingers in, barely penetrating her, his thumb teasing that soft bundle of nerves, just waiting to see how long it would take for him to coax it out from beneath the protective hood.

Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:45 pm

Oh god... She melted as his hands went to work on her. She closed her eyes and tried to resist but then she felt her tongue graze her nipple and she sighed in spite of herself. It was wrong for this to feel so good. "I... do not..." She managed to get out. She had meant to say she didn't like his complimenting but then one of his fingers dipped just a fraction of the way inside her opening and she gasped. Her body was on fire. More, she urged with her mind. Her grew wet and her hips wiggled of their own accord. She was at odds with her body. It wanted, needed to be filled and satisfied. It didn't care about pride or principles. It just wanted the owner of that hand to fill her more. She clenched her jaw shut, not trusting herself to speak least her lips start chanting the anthem her body was whispering inside her head. More, please. More...

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:14 pm

Life really was all about subtleties, he found himself thinking silently as he could practically see her resistance crumbling after barely touching her, a delightful sight to be certain. Seeing her biting her lip to keep herself from talking more was a telltale sign to him that she didn't trust herself to keep swearing him off or even attempting to insult him. He had to admit that she had a stronger will than he had anticipated, but he could almost see her mind warring with her body as to who would come out in control of the situation. Not that it ever mattered because he always knew the answer. The body never lies and the mind eventually follows suit, ah the power of external stimuli. He thought silently as her hips began to wiggle against his hand, as if to beg for more contact.

He responded to her crumbling will to fight and her slow submission by sliding his finger a little deeper into her soft wet sex, feeling her juices soaking his fingers, his thumb seemingly fixated on her clit, trying to bring it out to play. Teeth gently pinched at her nipple, giving a gentle pull. Just enough to hopefully blur that line between pain and pleasure, his hand leaving her breast and sliding down the curves of her body, giving her ass a firm smack before letting his fingers dig into the soft flesh, nails digging gently into the skin. He had all day and all night to take care of her desires and his own.

Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:26 pm

She gasped again as his finger appeased her and sank deeper inside her. Her body arched towards his hand. Nell clench her jaw shut again, tighter this time. Oh god, yes! More... Her body was definitely winning out over her mind. It wanted even more of him inside her. It wanted to feel that hard, shaft she'd pretended not to see, as it thrust hard and deep, over and over again. "Oh yes..." The words slipped out before she even realized she'd opened her mouth again. She buttoned her lip again quickly before she could begin to beg. Though she wanted to beg. She wanted to do anything that would convince the monster to stop toying with her, to thrust inside her. Oh please...

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:43 pm

Her whispered voice was only an encouragement for the deviant spider, the other tentacle retreating from her body, leaving only his hands touching her luscious body. His mouth slowly pulled away from her breast, his tongue slowly retreating from the skin, a lingering brush of the muscle against her aroused skin before moving to her other breast, pinching the nipple with his teeth before letting that tongue of his tease the other nipple. The hand that had cupped her ass slowly moved back up her body, fingertips gliding against the skin, up to her now free breast, cupping it like a piece of ripe fruit, ready to be picked before his thumb and forefinger close on her nipple, rolling the flesh between the two fingers.

The more she tried to wriggle herself to use his fingers to pleasure herself, the more he seemed to use those fingers to pleasure her, a second finger slipping into her soaked sex, as if to encourage her to embrace the lust that she was feeling. No questions needed to be asked from him, knowing that she could break at any moment and oh how he waited for it, his lips leaving her nipple for only a moment, placing his lips near her ear, his voice enough above a whisper to hear.

Give into desires, Nell... He said, his mouth returning to her breast, licking and teasing the nipple while his thumb teased her now exposed clit.

Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:00 pm

Nell tried to resist but the monster knew what he was doing. He continued touching her with his hands. His tentacles seemed to have vanished from the field for now and when she looked down to see the top of his head as his mouth toyed with her breast she could almost believe he was a human man. Nell hadn't been with a human man before, only aliens and demons, creatures that couldn't truly identify with human emotions. Was Darkcrown any different? It was too hard to say but he did call himself a doctor... Did that mean he went to medical school? How did he manage that??

That question faded quickly as the monster slid another finger inside her and her arousal was so great that she almost came from that small act. Darkcrown abandoned her breast momentarily to whisper close to her ear, his warm breath on the sensitive skin of her neck and shoulder sent shivers through her body. "Give into desires, Nell..." Somewhere, deep inside her there was still a token call to fight him, to resist his words but who was she kidding? Siferus lowered his head to her breast again and she began to moan. She struggled against the bindings holding her wrist in place. Being touched was no longer enough for her. She wanted to hold his head against her chest and encourage him, to run her hands through that silken black hair. "Please, let me down..." She breathed, finally. "I want to touch you."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Last edited by Napton on Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:18 am

The noises coming from his newest catch were like a sweet symphony to his ears, simply curving his lips in a devious grin as his tongue continued to tease her nipple without mercy, something he was rather enjoying along with the sight of her squirming, still trying to get loose. Though the reason rather surprised him, though by the motions of his fingers and tongue, she'd never notice. Slowly, his mouth and fingers pulled away from her luscious body, a grin on his lips as he reached to her bound hands and ripped the thread away as easily as he had her clothing. So, you want to touch me? I'm certain I can accommodate you on that, dear Nell... He said, pulling her close to his body, lifting her with his strong arms and sliding the thickness of his cock between her parted thighs, letting her wet sex come to rest on top of the rigid length, rocking his hips slowly and rubbing the massive meat against her soaked womanhood.

Back and forth the rigid length moved against the most precious part of her as his mouth once more descended to her ample bosom, tongue teasing the first nipple once again as his tentacle encircled the free breast, more of his tendrils caressing her thighs and waist. He was taking much pleasure in watching her resistance crumble at a rather rapid pace, listening to the sounds that came out of her mouth only made the experience all the more erotic.

Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:25 pm

Nell was a little disappointed with Siferus' fingers retreated from within her but then he freed her hands and lowered her onto his lap. The rigid shaft of his cock cradled itself between her legs and began rubbing against her labia. She almost screamed if felt so good. She longed for the moment that wondrous organ would find its way inside her. She was aquiver with anticipation.

Siferus' mouth returned to her breast and his tentacle joined in this time. Nell no longer minded. She wrapped her arms around her neck and began to rock her hips in time with his. One of her hand side down his back and began playing idly with the long tail of his raven locks. "Thank you..." She whispered after a moment of blissful distraction. "Please don't stop..."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:56 pm

His arms slowly release her as tentacles ensnare her body once again, though the restraints weren't so restrictive this time, the muscles only tense enough to hold her aloft, laying her flat in the air, her back to the floor, tilted enough for her to see that thick member of his pressing it's bulbous head against her wet entrance, a devious grin on his face. Is this what you want from me, Nell? This thick cock deep inside of you? He asked, rubbing that devious head against her labia, teasing her not just physically, but verbally as he was looking to put images in her mind.

Another of his devious tentacles came into her field of vision, brushing it's tip against her lips, seeking entry into her mouth as a trace amount of precum dribbled off the bulbous head onto her lips, another tease of what it is she could have if she would but give him the access to her body that he sought.

Tue May 01, 2012 9:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next