View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 On the Couch (For Siferus) 

Post Re: On the Couch (For Siferus)
Nell felt like she was floating on her desire as the monster teased her sex with the tip of his powerful member. She very much wanted him inside her now but just as she was about to bag him to take her she felt another tip tracing across her lips. One of the creature tentacles was pressing against her lips, seeking entry. Her senses returned enough to make her hesitate. She wasn't ready to accept this probe into her mouth but she still wanted Siferus inside her. She tried to communicate this to him without opening her mouth. She nodded and squirmed her lower body against his prick. Hoping he understood her meaning.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri May 04, 2012 7:21 pm

He chuckled, the dark sound of his amusement filling the air as she still struggled to resist his advances, which was perfectly okay with him because in the end, he knew that she would inevitably break, but the longer she resisted, the happier he was about it. Even now she fights when she's practically begging for me, still she fights. I'm quite impressed... He thought silently, maneuvering his hips ever so slightly that when he started to thrust, he didn't slip inside her, but rubbed the underside of his thick member against her soaked pussy lips, smiling down at her.

The tendril brushed it's devious tip across her lips once again before it slowly started to move away from her lips and coil around her breast, squeezing and mashing the pliant orbs of her chest. He really didn't want to say anything else, knowing that she had plenty on her mind right now and that odds were she was so lost in her haze of need and desire, any words he said wouldn't get to her anyhow. Not that he knew, he was purely speculating.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sat May 05, 2012 12:38 am

She moaned in exasperation when Siferus refrained from plowing into her now aching sex. His long, stiff shaft rubbing against her labia felt absolutely delectably. The only thing more satisfying would be to have that length inside her, driving her crazy with its exacting strokes. Her body arched in anticipation but it wasn't until the tentacle abandon her lips to fondle her breast that she finally gave voice to her desire. "Oh, stop teasing me, doctor! Please, I need you inside me!!"

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue May 08, 2012 4:56 am

As she screamed her need to have him inside her, a darker laugh filled the air as he shifted his hips just enough for him to instead of sliding that thick shaft against her dripping sex, he could slip into her, feeling her tight sex stretching to take all of him into her aching body, a slow slurping sound filling the air as inch by inch, his length disappeared into her until about half of him was buried inside of her before slamming the rest of the thick length into her all at once, the tentacle at her breasts continued to tease and mash the supple flesh.

No words needed to be said as his thick shaft began to slide in and out of her tight sex, that ebony head leaning down and letting his tongue tease her free breast, letting the tip of his tongue trace around her nipple, a devious chuckle coming from his lips.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Wed May 09, 2012 8:47 pm

Nell moaned as Siferus slowing began to fill her with his amazing tool and then gasped when he suddenly plunged all 10" into her. He was massive and she grabbed hold of one of his tentacles to steady herself as he stretched her thoroughly. He began to move and she was lost in ecstasy. He lowered his head to entice her nipple with his tongue as he worked his prick in and out of her slick channel. There were no words, Nell cold barely remember words. She just threaded her fingers into his hair and held on for dear live as the creature drove her towards her first release of the evening. She cried out as she came underneath him. She was swallowed up in lust now and desperate for more. All thought of fighting had vanish with the first waves of her orgasm.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Last edited by Napton on Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 10, 2012 1:09 am

He had to admit that he was surprised at how quickly she had climaxed already, though he attributed it to the teasing that he had been doing to her for quite some time and just now getting any form of release, but the thought was pushed aside as the massive rod started to speed up, pounding away at her insides as one of his tendrils took advantage of her open mouth and dove in, the tip of the devious appendage teasing her tongue, enticing it with a tiny bit of precum. Feeling her cling to him only drove him to pleasure her more, his tongue flicking across her nipple in a frenzy as one of his tendrils coiled around her other breast, squeezing and massaging the supple flesh, his dark chuckle filling the air.

Thu May 10, 2012 1:28 am

Nell didn't resist this time when one of the monster's tentacles found its way to her lips. She was too distracted by the delicious feeling of Siferus's cock driving into to her more rapidly. So distracted, in fact, that she had completely forgotten why she should be resisting. She allowed the tentacle to push into her open mouth and moaned as this taste of precum graced her tongue. The body was familiar with this taste and related it to pleasure. She closed her lips around the tentacle and began suckling it lightly and exploring its textured surface with her tongue.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Last edited by Napton on Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 11, 2012 4:04 am

The tip of the tendril in her mouth teased her tongue, even as it explored the deviant appendage, bringing more of a grin to his face as his hips mercilessly crashed into hers time and again. Slowly, more of the tentacle in her move slipped in with each moment, until the bulbous head of the appendage slipped into her throat, his head slowly pulling away with one final nibble on her nipple, distending it slightly with his teeth before releasing it, letting it go back to normal only for yet another of his tentacles to coil around the supple flesh, teasing and squeezing, tendril tips teasing her stiff little nipples, flicking against the heated skin as his hands found her hips as each thrust got a little harder, a little deeper and a little faster.

Fri May 11, 2012 4:18 am

Nell did her best to accommodate the sizable length of tentacle as it slid further back into her mouth and throat, forcing her to breath through her nose and take him deeper. The monster wasn't holding back anymore. He'd clearly been waiting for her complete and utter surrender to take his prize as fast and hard as he liked. Truth be told, Nell liked it too. Unburdened of all inhibitions by the monster's aphrodisiac venom, she was free to simply enjoy the pleasure of being fucked so thoroughly. Not distracted by appearances she could arch and moan and cry out, though it was somewhat muffled now, as the monster roughly plucked her nipple with his teeth. Normally, that would have upset her but not now. Now she was content to be as Siferus mercy, to be plundered and enjoyed and driven mad with wanting.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Last edited by Napton on Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 13, 2012 8:42 pm

(Sorry for the delay. I've just had a serious case of Writer's Block.)

Seeing her total submission to the pleasures he could give to her brought a grin to his face as he closed his teeth around her nipple once again, distending it slightly with a slight tug before releasing it, simply enjoying the noises she was making in response to it. His hips continue to pound against hers with inhuman speed, each stroke into her heated body exact as the tendril in her mouth would slide in and out of her throat, the tip of the appendage teasing the tip of her tongue before slipping deeper into her mouth once again and into her throat.

One hand slid from her hips up the toned beautiful curves and coming to rest on her free breast, his thumb and forefinger giving the nipple a slight pinch before rolling the little nub between them a few times before simply cupping the breast, roughly squeezing and fondling the flesh. He was going to positively relish his newest prize.

Tue May 22, 2012 5:43 pm

(S'okay. I've had those moments too.)

Nell was lost, floating weightless on a sea of dark pleasures. The creature was taking her so fast and hard that it was almost painful but the pain was laced with pleasure in such a way that the two feeling were indistinguishable. The only thing that frustrated her was that she couldn't call out. She wanted to scream her approval of his technique from the mountain tops but the enthusiastic tentacle plunging in and out of her throat demanded her attention and stifled her voice. She settled for gripping the monsters hair and tightening her sex around his organ as he thrust inside her. She hoped it translated to encouragement. She was nearing another orgasm now but she wanted to resist it as long as she could. She wanted to reach her next climax with him. She longed to feel him release inside her.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun May 27, 2012 9:07 pm

Such a delightful little body. I will enjoy pleasuring you over and over again... He whispered, a devious promise that he would certainly have no problems delivering on, though he absently wondered how she would react. Her fingers found their way into his hair as her tight pussy clamped down on him as if she were trying to milk him inside of her. The thick meat buried inside of her welcoming body began to throb occasionally, the creature getting ever closer to giving her exactly what she wanted from him. The deviant tentacle teasing her mouth and throat with incessant thrusts began to throb inside her mouth, more of his pre teasing her tongue as it slid out of her throat, leaving only the tip inside her mouth, not only leaving her mouth free to speak, but also for him to fill her mouth with his cum.

Harder and faster the monstrous member pounded against her hips, his balls smacking against her soft flesh as his teeth found her throat, nipping and teasing for the moment, but also wanting to see how she would react to a little potential danger like being bitten by the spider.

Tue May 29, 2012 11:20 pm

"Aaahh..." Nell sighed, relieved that tentacle in her mouth had eased up, allowing her to savor its taste. She licked more pre-cum from the tip and moaned. It wasn't so much the taste that she enjoyed as the delightful feelings it inspired. Her body knew that taste, it was a prelude to paroxysm. The monster was nearing his peak at well. She could feel both of his organs throbbing as his release drew closer. Her body was so alive with anticipation she feared she wouldn't be able to hold out.

He continued to thrust into her, the powerful pistoning of his hips was driving her insane. She felt certain she was going to cum prematurely and then she felt his teeth graze her neck. Nell gasped and her spine tensed instinctively as it sensed danger. Some small part of her brain that was still capable of logical thought told her he wasn't really going to bit her but her body still thrilled at the tiny threat. And it managed to help her seize control over her body again. She turned her head so as to free her mouth from tentacle intervention and heard her voice asked uneasily, "What are you doing?"

(Sorry that took me a little while. Been busy with school so I was a little slower to respond.)

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:11 am

(Sorry. Between a case of writers block and being a bit on the busy side, I've not been in the best of modes to write. My apologies.)

A sinister smirk spread across his lips as she voiced her concern rather uneasily, as if she were afraid that he would actually cause her harm. He hadn't been interested in causing pain unless he was provoked and she had not done anything that would warrant it, so he simply let the tip of his tongue flick against her throat in a quick motion, a chuckle rumbling from his throat. I'm not one to derive enjoyment out of causing physical pain upon others. He said, slipping the tendril between her lips once again, his hips never ceasing to pound away at hers, determined to have her climaxing in his grasp.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:07 am

A delightful shiver shot through her as the monster licked her throat and his warm breath tickled the sensitive skin of her neck as he reassured her. Her body relaxed and she tilted her head to allow him better access to her neck and shoulders. The tendril returned to her mouth, reminding her of the task at hand. They were both close to orgasming. She wanted to cum with him. Her lips created a noose around the aroused appendage and she suckled it eagerly, urging him to cum in her mouth. Meanwhile, as the creature continued to pound inside her, she began to mirror his movements, lifting her hips to meet his powerful thrusts.

(S'okay. I was away on vacation anyway. I'm back now too.)

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next