View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 On the Couch (For Siferus) 

Post Re: On the Couch (For Siferus)
Feeling her giving herself over completely to the pleasures of the flesh, raising her hips to meet his inhuman thrusts and her lips so tight around his tendril almost brought him to orgasm then and there, but he managed to hold himself in check, at least for the moment, though more of his pre dribbled out of the appendage and mingling with her tongue, his tongue tracing along the skin of her throat, his teeth nipping at the flesh as those lips traveled away from her neck down between her breasts, tongue absently drawing circles on the sensitive skin.

Hips continued to pound against her own, settling into a rhythm with her motions to enhance the pleasure of them both, each exacting stroke bringing him closer to his own release, already envisioning himself cumming deep inside her womb and filling her with his seed. A delightful thought that with her tightening around him had him falling into his own release, his hot seed shooting into her warm welcoming body, a great flood of release deep inside her. It was only another moment before the tentacle in her mouth did much the same, filling her mouth with the offering of his seed.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:28 pm

Nell gasped and arched her back again as she felt the monster ejaculating inside her. His greatly anticipated release quickly triggered her own and she cum around his still pulsing rod. A moment later, the creature's tentacle began filling her mouth as well. Had she been in her right mind she would have known better than to swallow but right now she was passed the point of care. She just accepted his offering without complain and swallowed it all down as her body savored the lingering bliss of her latest orgasm.

(Sorry it took me so long to replay. Got a bad case of writer's block and then RL got hectic too.)

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:59 pm

((No worries. It happens to me a lot, as you can tell...))

If she had expected a reprieve from the pounding for her to linger in orgasmic bliss, she could realize just how badly she were mistaken, that thick cock striking the deepest parts of her body time and again, the thick tendril slipping back and out from her lips before slithering away, dragging the tip down the line of spine, letting her realize it was heading for her tight rear end. That phallic tip circled around the tight ring of muscle before diving in, wriggling while she stretched for him before the devious muscle started to thrust.

Feeling her orgasming, muscles tightening around this thick shaft had him growling from pure lust, both the tentacle and that monstrous shaft thrusting into her in concert, driving into her at speeds that no regular man could touch and still drive with the force from his hips.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:30 pm

(Sorry, I didn't realize you had replied.)

Nell gasped as the tentacle suddenly, and unexpectedly, found its way into her ass. It wasn't her first experience with anal sex but it had been a good long while since an monster had chosen to explore her there. She was tight but thankfully the tentacles was still slick from her saliva. Still, dear lord it hurt and at the same time it felt amazing. He was penetrating two holes now and not showing much inclination towards taking it easy or slowing down. All she could do was grip his shoulders and hold on tight. "Oh Hell!!" She hissed against the sting. "Please.. slow..."

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:38 am

There was no reason to not acquiesce to her request of slowly taking her ass, since they had all afternoon and also he'd rather hear her screaming praises for him rather than obscenities for hurting her. His hips never slowed, that monstrous cock slamming into her body at that rapid pace, but the tendril in her ass began to slow, but pushed deeper into her body, letting her body get used to the appendage that claimed her rear entrance.

His face lowered as his tongue slipped from behind his lightly parted lips and brushing against her nipple, tip of his tongue tracing around it and savoring the taste of her skin with a low, rumbling growl that sounded more hungry in a sensual way than anything else. A few turns around the pert flesh, his lips descended on her breast, suckling on her breast, fangs dancing along the soft flesh before taking that nipple between his fangs.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:10 pm

Nell still had to hold on to Siferus' shoulders quite tight as he continued to drill into her dripping sex but he had thankfully slowed down his tentacle invading her ass to a more bearable speed. The last (and indeed, only other) monster who had ever taken her there had taken get pains to ensure she learned to enjoy it but that had been quite some time ago and her body needed more time to adjust to the longer length and unfamiliar girth of the tentacle inside her now. Thankfully it was not quite as rigid and unyielding as a penis would be though it did feel more alien.

So did the fangs that tickled her nibble. They felt alien and dangerous and sent a shiver down her spine. He wasn't hurting her yet but the threat was there. Oddly enough that only made the experience more thrilling. She bite her lip and arched her back to encourage his actions. Vaguely, she wondered how she'd gotten here. Her thoughts were still muddled by sex and chemicals but she still had the feeling this was wrong somehow. She shouldn't be encouraging him but damn, it felt so good what he was doing to her body.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:26 am

She clung to his shoulders like he were the last real thing in the world and for all he knew, he well could have been considering how lost in the moment she seemed to be. Those fangs slowly pulled away from her nipple, only for the tip of his tongue to lash against the erect peak, taking the teat between his lips and suckling as her back arched, offering her ample bosom to his touch and tease. Fingers slowly took her free breast, thumb and forefinger giving the nipple a light pinch.

All the while, his hips never seemed to miss a beat, each stroke as exacting in her body as the next and last, the tendril buried in her ass slowly beginning to thrust a little faster and harder as her rear entrance slowly became acclimated to his appendage. He knew that his cock was too big for anal sex, but it was a rare occasion that he enjoyed using his tendrils for such things. Nell seemed to be bringing out the best, or worst in him as the case might have been depending on who was considering it.

Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:29 pm

Nell's body felt almost overwhelmed with all the sensations it was being forced to experience. Not that she was complaining. Just the opposite, in fact. When she finally found her voice again all she could do more moan and beg for more. She clung to him, scored his back with her nails as he plundered both her sensitive holes and drove her to even greater heights. He was already pounding his hard prick rapidly in and out of her and was beginning to take her back entrance with increased speed. She was surprised she could take it all. That coupled with his suckling her teat now. "Dear gods, I'm going to come again..."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:57 pm

((I apologize for my extended absence once again. Life is a rather cruel thing at times.))

It hadn't seemed that long ago when she cursed him with every fiber of her being for being in league with the school. It was a shame she knew so much, in all honesty. However, it wasn't his problem that they hadn't been taking measures against it, other than the paranoia they instilled in the rape victims on the island. Not allowing himself to continue to think of things that weren't his concern, his attention was brought back to the moment as she screamed how close she was once again...

How many would it be this time, he found himself wondering as his appendages only seemed to get more eager to have her exploding in his arms in orgasmic bliss. Hips and tendrils continued their relentless assault on her lovely body as her nails raked against the tough hide of his back, the smallest of gasps escaping him, only to be followed by that devious laugh, the one that said that he wasn't done with her just yet.

Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:01 am

(I completely understand. The real world has been demanding a great deal of my time as well, of late.glad you came back though.)

His deep, rich laughter, filled with wicked enjoyment, sent her over the edge and yet another mind-blowing orgasm rocked her body. She screamed and griped him tighter as she came again. Then, sensing he was far from finished she painted and begged for a reprieve. "A moment, please... let me... catch my breath..."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:34 pm

He could feel her orgasm simply from his laughter and attentions and he couldn't help but find himself willing to grant her a reprieve from his ministrations at least for the time being, especially with the thought that he had firmly secured the door before even revealing himself to the woman. Calmly he sat her down on the couch where he had grabbed her in the first place and he simply stood there by the window, simply staring outside, letting his mind go blank for a few minutes while she caught her breath, but he wasn't about to let himself get too caught up in his thoughts, glancing over at her every minute or so...

Mon May 27, 2013 10:01 pm

She was surprised when the monster laid her down gently on the sofa. She had not really expected him to give her so much room to recover but she was grateful for it none the less. "Thank you..." She murmured as she sank in the soft, cool leather. She was still tingling from her last orgasm so she closed her eyes and savored the afterglow.

The bliss was fleeting however. As the sensation of good hard sex began to melt away, her awareness began to return to her. Her eyes opened and began to take in the room and the memories of where she was and what had really just happened to her began to flood back to her. Feelings of shame and self-hatred followed the nineties and she swore under her breath. "Damn it!" She muttered and turned to face the back of the couch and curl in on herself as though to conceal her nakedness. What the hell was wrong with her? How could she have let this happen again? She told herself it wasn't her fault, that the school had set her up. But they hadn't made her enjoy it. That had happened on its own. It was the way these monster operated, of course, but still... "Damn it, this isn't supposed to feel good..."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:26 pm

There was a certain cerebral thrill to watching them come back to their senses to realize everything that had just transpired, watching as she curled up into herself, to hide herself from her own shame, or perhaps to deny him the sight of the delightful body that he had spent so much time enjoying. He was surprised that she had actually thanked him for the reprieve, but she couldn't have known that he wasn't done with her yet. Or maybe she did, not that it much mattered to him, he knew that he would have her again before she left this office.

As she commented about it feeling good when it shouldn't have clued him in that her reprieve was about over. Slowly, he rose from where he'd been sitting, a grin sliding across his face as he moved closer to her until he loomed over her like an evil promise, one that promised carnal pleasures untold. There was not a word from him as tendrils grabbed her once again, pulling her from her curled up position and towards him once again. He knew that she had shaken off the effects of his venom, so he would have to drug her once again. It would be simple enough, knowing that she would likely brandish her anger once again. The moment she would open her mouth to curse him, he would stuff a tendril in her mouth and begin pumping his venom into her, a sweet tasting serum that he would leave her no choice but to swallow.

Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:01 am

Nell did not react as he had expected. She knew this dance well enough by now to know the monster was not finished with her. She didn't struggle or complain when his tendrils found her again. Her muscle did tense when they lifted her and forced her to uncurl from her protective position but slowly she relented. She sighed and willed her body to relax. Still, she could not meet his eyes.

She didn't want to do this again but she knew if was useless to fight. She opted instead of silent indifference. If she shut up and didn't give him anything to use against her then maybe, just maybe, he would get bored with her faster and would let her go. That tactic had never actually work for her yet but then again, she'd really only used it with one other monster and he was a fucking expect at getting a rise out of her. It might actually work with Siferus. She really didn't know, she hadn't had to deal with him long enough let to understand his motivations.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:41 am

Her silent indifference didn't cause him to lose interest, it only spurned his curiosity all the more, but he wasn't about to try and figure out what she was going for here, not that it truly mattered to him. He was simply enjoying his latest catch and her change in strategy had little impact on how he would proceed, simply change the starting point. The tendril that had prepared to jump into her mouth simply slid down the front of her body slowly, leaving a trail of their intermingled juices down between her breasts and down her flat toned stomach, sliding between her legs once again, the tip of him sliding into her once again, injecting her with another dose of his venom, simply content to watch her lose herself once again and wondered how long it would take her this time to give in to her lusting desires again.

Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next