View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 On the Couch (For Siferus) 

Post Re: On the Couch (For Siferus)
She tried to keep her reactions to a minimum as he trailed his alien appendage down her body. She had already had him touching her all over, why should this be any different. She kept her eyes carefully averted as he located that sensitive spot between her legs, slipped inside her the barest inch and then without preamble squirted some strange fluid inside her... again. Her composure cracked at this and a look of disgust and exasperation crossed of her face. "Son of a bitch..." She swore then finally locked eyes with the monster, giving him an ugly look. "Was that absolutely necessary?" There was anger in her voice now, anger she was using to distract herself from the warm, tingling sensation growing in her core. "I wasn't resisting you! Can't you bastards just fuck without all the stupid, fucking manipu... ohh..." Lightheaded-ness overcame her as her body, now tender and aching with need, tried to send her the message that this argument wasn't important. What was important was that she needed to be touched and filled and fucked... Her breathing grew labored and her body slumped as she struggled to fend off this counterfeit arousal.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:48 am

He watched as she tried to remain stoic in the face of his assault, carefully making mental notes about how and where she enjoyed the touches more or less than others. Though he couldn't help but be amused when she began to yell at her being injected once again, though the fight seemed to be diminishing in her far more rapidly than it had before. Can I fuck your brains out without all the manipulation? Of course I can. I simply choose not to. After all, I wouldn't want to deprive you of some level of satisfaction. He said, his chuckle low and dark as he pulled her tight against him once again, her labia being pressed firmly against the underside of his cock.

His hips began to rock, rubbing his monstrous member against her a few times before slipping the bulbous head of him into her welcoming body, his hands coming to rest on her hips, pulling her into his thrusts to get as deep into her as he could, feeling himself finding the end of her with each stroke as his tendrils once more coiled around her breasts, teasing the soft crowns of her nipples once again, simply watching her reactions for the moment.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:32 pm

"Bullshit..." She breathed but her body was reacting to the pressure of his massive organ rubbing against her sex. She fought to resist the growing arousal, telling herself it was fake. Her breath came out in heavy pants from the strain of resisting. "You could care less about my satisfaction. You just want to fuck with my head too." She bit back a moan as her pushed his erection inside her and reached out for him to support herself. She closed her eyes and let her head fall in defeat. The strain of fighting was getting to her again. "You're all the same..." Why couldn't they just be content with her body? Why did they all want to break her spirit too?

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5