View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 6:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Demon Tutor (Lilitu) 

Post Re: The Demon Tutor (Lilitu)
Nell raised her brow and regarded the targets for a moment. Fire, blasts and projectile spells... All nicely combat ordinate. She wondered how much he expected her to accomplish today. Would he focus on just one spell at a time or would he teach her all three at once and see which she had a better knack for?

"Before anything else, you should...maybe change into something else? I have some extra clothes over in that bag, maybe you should go ahead and take a look."

She blinked and looked over to the bag he'd indicated. "Okay..." She walked over to it and began searching inside it. She frowned immediately at what she found. "You can't be serious!" She turn back to him holding up what appeared to her to be no more than a tangle of leather straps, certainly not something that would provide a decent amount of coverage for any sort of strenuous activity... Well, except maybe for one. She was starting to get a bad feeling about this. "These aren't clothes. These are rejects from some sleazy sex shops costume section."

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:50 pm

He was contemplating the dummies he had prepared for the day. Of the three, the one made of ice was the hardest to defeat. You had to have a perfectly created fireball in order to just faze it, and a fireball was the most basic...and most annoying...of spells to create. Especially if you had to destroy an ice dummy. A poorly created fireball would just fizzle as soon as it reaches the dummy, yet a good fireball may create a small dent.

The two others were good dummies as well, meant for increasing her knowledge. But of course, not too much.

He didn't pay attention as she rummaged through his sack. However, he acted surprised when she retorted that there was nothing in the bag worth wearing...in fact, it seemed he raided an adult shop on his way here. The old teacher blushed.

" What?! But I'm sure...oh." he said. " Crap. Wrong bag."

He didn't budge from where he was standing, though, but he was red as a beet. He hadn't expected her to react that way; still, there was a job that needed doing. She was here for a reason, and she should know near enough that clothes do not make the wizard. Although the main purpose was to get her into something more...revealing. It was that he may have gone a bit overboard with that thought.

" Just wear the most decent one." he said, scratching his head.

Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:43 pm
Profile YIM

Nell's eyes narrowed at the old man suspiciously. A part of her wondering what the hell he was doing with a bag like this but another part of her was not certain she really wanted to know. She laid the leather strapped thing aside, clearly it wasn't in the running, and bent down to search the bag again. The pickings were slim but she eventually settled on a gauzy, red harem girl outfit. It was shear but at least it came with pants and was still loose enough to allow her to move easily.

Sadly, changing within the magic circle provided little privacy and she knew better than trying to break a black magic circle by leaving it. She dressed with her back to the old man and mostly without removing her school uniform. The harem pants slide on under her skirt easily enough aligning her to then remove her skirt without flashing her panties. The top proved more difficult. Were the old man watching he would have caught a nice glimpse of her black bra as she struggled to pull on the tiny bejeweled top under her blouse and then, if he continued watching, a decent flash of her nearly bare breast as she tugged the bra out of the harem top seconds later. The show was over shortly after that as she righted herself and came back to join him in the center on the circle. "Is this better?"

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:58 am

With much gusto, the disguised demon settled for a part of the circle far away from the girl...the better to view his prey in, perhaps? He observed the girl while she rummaged through the bag, a collection of some of his most...well, this was pre-meditated, all in all. It was a chance for him to get her to dress in something that would leave a little to herself without hiding most from his eyes. He smiled.

Contrary to her belief, he did chance upon a momentary glimpse of her panties, although it was a little too quick for him. He failed to see anything that would've been of significance, although the skin that showed was clearly enough for him to get a little...excited. A delightful package she was, yet hesitant. He was further excited when, thoroughly ashamed, she tried to dress in a manner where she thought she hid from him. True, there was no panty flashing, although a bit of bra appeared...black...and a hint of white, creamy, milky goodness teased him from the sides. It was enough, yet again; the time for that would come soon.

She then turned around to wow the professor, and asked if that was enough.

He feigned ignorance, then answered, " Yes, I think that is enough, Ms..." he then remembered, he didn't know what to call her. She didn't say...but he wasn't complaining.

" By the way, what do you want me to call you?"

Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:40 am
Profile YIM

Nell blinked at the sudden realization that she had yet to introduce herself to the man. "My name is Nell." She replied but with held her last name. She had read enough about magic to know never to give her full name to a wizard. "What shall I call you, sir?"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:55 am

He listened for the sound of her name, although she was wise to hide her full name from him. Nell, huh?

" Well then...Nell." he said. " Step inside the circle, and we will begin. First off I need you to concentrate."

The circle glowed violet once again as he entered, but he didn't have a glow. Instead, the glow seemed to creep towards the girl, enveloping her in a violet light of pure energy. If she had closed her eyes, she wouldn't notice this. However, the teacher kept his eyes on his student. He needed to be ready should there be anything that would go wrong in this situation. The mana would restore her energies, but what if she turned violent? He had to make sure.

It was hard to keep his eyes off her, too. With that kind of body and that kind of suit, she definitely was a cinch for becoming the meal of the night. Her nipples had actually become rock-hard from brushing against the silk dress, becoming two diamond-like points trying to bore their way through the fabric. Her choice of dress was truly astonishing and arousing at the same time.

Last edited by Ancient_Alastor on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:59 pm
Profile YIM

Nell did as instructed and stepped into the circle and tried to concentrate, though that was difficult. She had closed her eyes but she could still feel the dark magics thrumming around her, or perhaps she was just being fanciful. Or paranoid. The outfit she was wearing made her feel very uncomfortable though not because the material was unpleasant to the touch, indeed the silken suit was soft and very light weight. It felt as though she was wearing nothing, which was the problem. She felt exposed and vulnerable, a bad combination on Shokushu. She felt her nipples harden and goosebumps rising on her arms, not from cold but rather from nervousness. She couldn't shake the feeling of eyes on her body.

She shivered, "Am I supposed to be concentrating on anything in particular?"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:17 pm

His gaze was broken by the girl's question. " No, no, you're doing fine." he said.

He walked behind her, where he would direct her towards the direction of the dummies. He was stopped, however, by the view of the girl's round bottom. They were oh-so-tight, perfect youthful orbs that seemed to invite him to partake. He would, of course, but not now. She was still too wary of him to do anything. He needed her full cooperation, and would have it any which way. He waited until she was pulsating with the violet color.

He moved behind her, which was either a mistake, or a blessing. Pressed against her, she would definitely feel the raging hard-on threatening to escape her pants. However, he remained serious, and hoped she would feel that. He held her shoulders, and took one hand of hers. He looked at the distant dummies and pointed the hand towards them.

" Point your finger forward." he spoke in her ear.

He would then close his eyes, and infuse part of his fireball on her finger. She would feel a slight crackling, though that was normal. He then whispered, " Repeat after me...

Gather the flames from a thousand eons...
Release an anger equal to the dragons...
Smite my enemies, render them to dust from whence they came...
I summon thee...Fireball!
"

If it was successful, there would at least be a molten spot on the ice-dummy.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:54 am
Profile YIM

Nell most certain did notice the old man's stiff erection poking her in the backside, it was impossible to ignore. But she gave it the old college try. She took a step forward so there was a hair more space between their bodies. In spite of his obvious arousal, which she was desperately trying to convince herself wasn't a sign of malicious intent, his attitude remained serious and focus on their lesson. It was almost enough to convince her it was just an accident. He couldn't help it if his body was aroused by hers, especially in this get up. But then again, he was the owner of this get up, whether he'd meant for her to see that or not.

Still, he wasn't making a more. That was a good sign. She told herself that if he had been a monster in disguise then surely he would have tried something by now. He had plenty of opportunities and no reason that she could think of to wait... Unless he was just fucking with her head, she couldn't help thinking. He took one of her hands and pointed it towards the first dummy. She felt power spreading down her arm towards her finger tips.

"Repeat after me..." He whispered in her ear and she obeyed;

"Gather the flames from a thousand eons...
Release an anger equal to the dragons...
Smite my enemies, render them to dust from whence they came...
I summon thee...Fireball!"

A raging ball of fire formed at the point of her finger and then shoot off in the direction of the dummy and she gasped as it hit. "Holy shit!"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:51 am

He smiled. The spell had its intended effect, fueled by his own energies and the girl's inherent powers. She would've managed it without his help, though, but it was necessary to give her a sense of security, enough for him to lower her guard and move closer. As it were, though, he wasn't still ready to make her into something more than just his student. For now, the classroom has opened, and the lessons were beginning.

" That was the desired effect." he said, smiling. " Very good, on your first try. Now you should try and do that on your own. Afterwards, we will move on to the next dummy."

He wasn't sure how she would take the incantation. It was fairly easy to remember, and he didn't need that incantation to even use it against the dummy. She should use it, however, since her magic was only beginning, to be exact. He watched her as she used it to the extent which he taught her to use it.

She was really naive, however. Her form outlined perfectly as the circle glowed a subtle red, and he could see right through the silk. The parts of her he really wanted to see were well covered, however. The nipples had only given themselves away because they hardened, and her panties showed a faint outline through the fabric. Bikini, huh? So she has a naughty side, after all...

He sat in a nearby clearing, trying to think if he should conjure a book out of thin air to use. It would be rather hard, since his library was somewhere in a cave on the island, and doing that could be taxing to his physical form. He would content himself on just watching her efforts.

She needed to learn immediately. He couldn't wait until he saw she was ready to at least be 'played' with.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:14 am
Profile YIM

She couldn't believe that had worked! She'd never been able to make a flame that big before. She felt so excited that it was all she could do not to jump up and down cheering and pumping her fist in the air. She doubted that would make her look very mature. Besides, maybe it was a fluke. She wouldn't know how effective she really was until she tried it on her own. The old man, whose name she still did not know, gave her some room to do just that. It was a relief to not have him standing so close and made concentrating easier. Her next fireball was almost as impressive as the first.

"Amazing!" She cried after her fifth successful attempt. She stared at her hand in disbelief. How was this working? Was black magic really this much more effective. "'What's the catch?" She asked after a moment. Surely there was some trade-off for this much power. "I've been trying to learn fire spells for months now and never had this much success. Where is this power coming from and what is the cost for using it?"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:08 am

Ah. That he didn't have any explanation prepared for, other than the obvious.

" What you lack, my dear Nellie, is mana." he began. " The lifeblood of all magic. The main reason why you couldn't create a fireball big enough is because you don't have enough of it."

He closed his eyes, and concentrated. He made sure that he stood outside of the circle. He searched his thought for the incantation to the fireball, and opened his eyes. He had his arm outstretched, targeted the dummy, and then made something like a burning sliver of material air. It sped toward the dummy and it hit the dummy's face square on...and did a sizeable cut, melting some of the ice, but not enough for it to cut through.

" You see that?" he said. " Power spent without recharging is power wasted. However..."

He stepped into the circle, which then created a violet glow. He closed his eyes once more. When he opened them, they were burning crimson red, almost as if the fire was burning within him. With this he chanted the incantation in his mind, outstretched his arm, and targeted the dummy once more. This time, a larger sliver of burning air, shaped like a dagger, escaped from his fingers. He flung it at the dummy...and where the head once was, there was nothing anymore.

" That much difference you can deduce." he said. " The stronger your mana stores are, the better the spells become."

Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:07 am
Profile YIM

Nell frowned slightly at this revelation. She shouldn't be surprised really. She hadn't been born with the ability to use magic. The ability had been one she'd bargained for after coming here and, of course, she'd been cheated. Had the monster who awakened this ability in her known then that she'd never have the energy stores to become a serious threat? Had he designed it that way? She sighed and crossed her arms over her chest. "So, that's what this circle is for then? Increasing my mana? How do I do it without the circle?" She doubt she'd be able to lure one of her enemies into a conveniently place magic circle so she could gather enough energy to blast their heads off with a fireball.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:13 am

" Well, you could do it with this circle, which in the first place drains a lot of mana. So that's out of the question." the old demon said. He was sure it somehow dampened her spirit to know that this circle was needed for that.

" Or...you could awaken your own mana."

Fully expecting a barrage of questions coming from the girl, he overtook her by beginning an explanation. " Each one of us has mana. It is inherent in all creatures, most especially sentient ones that can think." he said. " However, there are rules for opening this, and to do that you need to open 'gates'. Each gate has a corresponding consequence, and like someone once said...what you opened you sometimes cannot close anymore."

He then stepped inside the circle. " This circle only serves as a booster of some sort, a by-pass so we don't need to open that gate anymore. However, once you've opened it...this is merely a tool. It can charge your mana, or..."

He never closed his eyes. Remaining silent, they became red glows, light filled eyes that were truly terrible to look at. His mind was racing with an incantation that he didn't utter, but otherwise he chanted silently within. The circle, once glowing red, glowed from purple, to green, to yellow, and finally to a fiery orange that looked like the ground was on fire. There was a grunting sound, and the man looked like something out of a horror movie: his canines grew in length, some of his veins looked as if they will pop. He shouted, and the shout sounded like it came from something else. He held something like a ball of pure black energy in his hands. He outstrethched those hands, like he was throwing something out, and the ball of energy flew forth from his hands.

Far away, it came into contact with the mountain, and there was a loud explosion and a blinding flash of light that might've been seen from the campus. The area in the mountain exploded with a small mushroom cloud, and rocks fell down in a nasty avalanche. The old man was down on one knee, panting.

" That's a pure ball of anti-matter, thrown by an old body." he said, catching his breath. " What you young people can do...well, I don't even want to think about that."

Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:54 am
Profile YIM

"Shit!" Nell gasped and covered her ears to shield then from the sound of the explosion. Did he really just DO that!? She stared at the decimated mountain side in disbelief. Could he really teacher her to do something like that? I mean, she doubted she need a spell quite that but still... She looked back to the old man and saw that she'd collapsed to one knee. Some deeply ingrained nurturing instinct kicked in and she rushed to his side to help steady him. "My God! Are you alright!?" She knelt beside him and placed a hand on his shoulder, ready to help him if he needed any in getting back up. "You shouldn't over do it..." She paused again, still not knowing what to call him. "That spell was amazing but you did not to do that much just to impress me. I believe you are powerful. My doubts are with myself..."

She looked towards the mountain side again. "I mean, how do awaken the mana in myself?" Especially to the point where she could cast a spell like that. Hell, she doubted she could cast a spell with even a tenth of that strength.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next