View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
 Demonology for Dummies (for Nell) 

Post Re: Demonology for Dummies (for Nell)
Rikter had been silent so far allowing her to speak. Not knowing what she wished to keep hidden and what she wished to reveal.

“Vampires don't exist,” Welf grinned glancing out at the werewolves. Clearly he was not being serious about such a matter and heard her out. He took the occasional sip of his drink, gazed at Rikter then back at her.

“And what exactly is it that you are?” Again he glanced outside and smiled. “The assassins will not follow you here. They would be foolish to try. If I am not mistaken you are an Alpha.

“That vampire must be Adalstan, correct? I had heard that he had been searching for a means of controlling a pack but never reasoned that he would be able to acquire one. I do not believe you are here by accident. You came to learn about your heritage to unlock your potential.

“And you. You have a peculiar scent. Your are not human as well.”

“I am not. I have been altered to heal at an alarming rate”

Welf nodded as he collected that information. He looked back to her. “Do you seek to run or fight?”

Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:49 am

She looked to Rikter again in confusion and then back to Welf before replying, "Didn't I already answer that question?" Maybe not in word but surely in action. She let out a heavy sigh. "In spite of what everyone keeps saying, I don't like anything more powerful than a human. If I am truly an Alpha then my powers are still dormant. Adalstan claims he can awaken those powers but the cost is my soul and my freewill. If I could have fought him I would but he has some power over me that I cannot combat... Running seems to be the only option."

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:21 pm

“A wolf can never be tamed,” Welf took a sip of is drink. “Being an Alpha is little different than being a human. Our origins go back, well quite a few generations.

“We were an experiment. Infused with the spirit of the wolf. We are neither truly human or truly werewolf. The gift that we were imparted with was being recognized as part of the pack, as the leader, the Alpha.

“No werewolf will harm us. There are things that can be awoken but you'll find that they are minor things for the most part. Enhanced senses of sight, of smell. Command over both wolves and more importantly coming to be recognized as a leader. They cannot interact with humans but you and I can.

“Adalstan is a fool to think he could control you. It may work for a little while but you would throw off the effect”

“Really?” Rikter sounded skeptical. “He was going to bring her back as a minion.”

“Wouldn't have worked. Your pack would not recognize you as an Alpha and you would be unable to control them while you're a thrall to another. Werewolves would smell that oppressive aura in an instant. The smell of vampires is rather distasteful to them. Speaking of which, were is your pack?

Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13