View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Demonology for Dummies (for Nell) 

Post Re: Demonology for Dummies (for Nell)
She held her breath waiting for him to touch her. When his fingers brushed her sex she felt a delicious rush of euphoria. He teased her with light strokes of his fingers, eventually finding her clit and causing her to gasp and grip tighter onto his shoulder to keep her balance. She wanted to beg him to take her now but this slow torture was just too delightful.

She felt his other hand join the first. It moved to the entrance of her sex and paused there. She was already slick and ready for him but he seemed intent on drawing out her suffering. His mouth left her breast and she opened her eyes to see why. She had thought he was going to speak but instead her swooped up to capture her mouth with his. As he did so he also plunge two fingers inside her and she almost came undone right then. She was completely absorbed in him. His kiss stole her breath away as his fingers worked in and out, seeking her sweet spot. She wrapped her arms around his neck and expressed her joy the only way she could, by returning his passion in her answering kiss.

He broke away from the kiss at last though his fingers did not still. She endeavored to catch her breath as he spoke but she barely caught the works. She was getting close, his fingers had almost found it and now he was expecting her to think. She stared at him in half distracted bemusement, trying to puzzle out what he had said. He nodded towards a tree branch not to far above them and she finally cause his meaning. "Yes... I believe I can lift myself a little..." His finger brushed heaven inside her and she gasped. "Oh God... You may need to... stop for a moment and help steady me..." Her voice only quavered a little. She really didn't want him to stop but she would follow his lead. Certain he would lead her somewhere even more wonderful soon.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:16 pm

“Do I have to?” He had not stopped though. His fingers continued to advance within her varying his approach up often enough. He had caught her look no doubt and played with her body until he found that special place within her.

Even then he did not stop, at least not straight away committing his findings to memory first. Reproducing the effect a few times before his fingers eased out of her and he had he move the short distance to that overhanging branch. By holding on and making a brief pull up she had not even made it up once before he drew her panties down her legs then off.

Not long after the tip of his cock pressed against her folds. He gripped her hips and she could relax only needing to hold on to the branch now. His lips returned to her own briefly then back to the exposed breast. Gripping her firmly by the hips he kept her from moving too much as he began that ascent into her. Nice and slow she found that he was a bit thicker then those fingers.

More importantly he recalled the way to heaven slowly filling her. Those hands lifted her up just as slowly before guiding her back down. She could control the pace a bit if she used her arm strength to pull up then relax provided that he did not attempt to control her much in the process.

Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 pm

She gasp again as his fingers continued to work their magic on her. It stole all coherent thought from her as long as he persisted. She continued to cling to him and rested her head on his shoulder and tried to remember to breathe. He took her almost to the point of breaking before he finally stopped and moved her under the branch he wanted her gripping. It took her a few extra seconds to recall what he wanted her to do but she eventually remembered and pulled herself up on the branch.

He divested her of her panties and lined himself up with her slick entrance. He returned his mouth to her breasts and he slowly eased her down onto his shaft. She exhaled as the pleasant stretching sent a lovely warmth through her core. She wrapped her legs around his waist so he wouldn't have to bear too much of her weight with his injured arm. He lifted her slightly before proving he remembered the way to her sweet spot and she cried out, "Oh Rikter, you are going to kill me... How are you so good at this!?"

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:07 pm

He started slow, piercing her delicate body with his own. Her legs surrounded him hedging him in not that there had been any desire to escape her. The action made it easier on him as he lifted her up then released her so she worked down that shaft. At the same time he thrusted into her lubricated body from below.

Muffled groans mixed with her own as he tended her breast again, his eyes flicked up to her as she voiced her question. His tongue skimmed over her nipple before he stopped sucking just long enough to answer her before being consumed by the task at hand once again.

“I am older than you think but I have a long memory and can recall the things I enjoy the most.” Back to sucking. The speed picked up as his teeth lightly sealed over that nipple tugging against it, eyes watching her features as he played.

She could feel a dull throb, the beat of his heart. The throb was spread out, was it an indication that he was getting closer? Gradually the throbs became more numerous but he did not let up. In fact his pace only increased once more. His lips left her breast to press against her own once more stifling another groan. The throbbing increased further at this point, there was no mistaking the fact that he had been on the edge possibly holding back given the smothered groans she heard as his tongue began to trace against her very own.

Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:12 am

She gripped the branch above her tight enough for the bark to leave imprints on her hands. She was afraid to let go though, not wanting to hurt Rikter but forcing her to support all her weight with his injured arm. It might mean he would have to stop what he was doing and she really didn't want him to stop and she desperately didn't want him to stop. Especially since he'd found that wonderful spot again. Oh heavens, she was going insane...

He was clearly close to climaxing too. She could feel him throbbing inside her. His thrusts became more frantic. She should say something, she knew. If he came inside her... She opened her mouth to try and halt him but before she could form a protest his lips were on her's again. Suddenly she wasn't concerned about the danger. She returned his hungry kisses and let him drive them over the edge together.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:16 am

Silenced by his lips and eventually his tongue again Rikter groaned into her mouth. His thrusts more frantic and on the mark more often as he let go in holding back. The throbs grew more and more intense, quickening until he buried himself fully inside her as he erupted with a long drawn out groan.

He paused there, throbbing and emptying into her at the same time. Hands resting against her hips, chest rapidly rising and falling as his lips came away from her own causing him to smile into her features.

“It seems that I've still got it.” Before she could answer him she caught movement. Whatever it was had moved with silence among the trees. She caught a glimpse of that movement, then more, there was more than one of them, close to were they were, whoever or whatever they were were bound to be upon them before they made it the short distance to there weapons.

Leaning in close to her ear she heard him whisper. “Company.”

He couldn't have been aware of the two she saw but rather a third behind her that she was unable to see. There options appeared to be rather limited at the moment as well. Rikter straightened his posture sliding out of her. Then in a firmer voice he spoke. “Care for round two?” Arouse clearly to keep their guests off guard it appeared.

Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:11 am

She came right along with him as his wild, yet amazingly accurate thrusts drove her to the breaking point. She couldn't cry out with his lips still covering hers so she simply held on as waves of pleasure hit her. Then she was floating on the pleasant ebbs and flows of afterglow. Finally Rikter broke their kiss and she could breathe again. She had a hard time focusing though. He said something she barely heard and something over his shoulder caught her eye. Was something moving out among the trees?

He leaned in and whispered another word in her ear "Company." Her heart jumped as the meaning of that word hit her. They were being watched. He couldn't have seen the ones that she'd seen which meant that there was another watcher behind her. He slide out of her and cheekily asked if she was ready for round two. She gave him a look of shocked alarm, taking his words at face value for a moment. He wanted to go again when he knew they were being watched!? Then, something in his eyes told he the truth. He was up to something so she needed to play along.

"More?! You're insatiable!" She chuckled, hoping it didn't sound too unnatural. She picked her words carefully though. She wasn't sure if he was aware of the others she'd seen. She tried to convey that there were others watching without blowing their cover. "Yes, darling. I want you from every angle tonight, even behind." She endeavoured to sound playful, hoping he understood her meaning without her having to be too obvious about it.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:12 pm

He picked up on her meaning given her alarm at his earlier words before everything registered on her mind. His response was a full grin before taking half a step back from her so that she could release her hold on the tree branch.

Rolling his injured shoulder told her that he was testing out the arm, that he felt that he would need it's use or was getting a sense as to how useful it was going to be in the upcoming conflict. His eyes then flickered to his right, then left in pretense of looking for the right spot.

Then a slow nod. “Behind, on top, below, I'm far from done.”

They managed to get only a few steps closer to their weapons when something burst out from the trees ahead of them. A black humanoid shape, larger then Lucas, yellow eyes glaring at the pair.

From behind them she could hear at least two others, werewolves, they must have sen that they were unarmed and moving toward their weapons. Either seeing through their rouse or feeling that this was a better time to spring their trap.

It was clear that they would not get to their weapons now, not without the things setting upon them, they did not rush at them, merely closed in slowly as if being cautious for whatever reason.

“Crap,” Rikter's voice was soft. “Back to back. If they act like wolves then they'll attempt to attack us whenever we look away.” It would buy them some time at best given them some time to think.

Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:41 pm

"Oh great, I was just beginning to forget my life was in danger." She spoke with a hint of bitterness as she turned to position her back to his. She eyed all the breasts warily. The only werewolf she had met before was Lucas but these brutes were much bigger than he was. Were they Adalstan's slaves too or were they free wolves. And which was better, she wondered. "If they were looking for a prime opportunity to attack then they just missed it. Do you think they were being polite to let us finish or just enthralled by our passion?"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:05 am

“Maybe if we get back at it they'll go away.” He teased she guessed. The werewolves closed in cautiously sniffing at the air, as if there had been something amiss. Did Rikter smell odd? Did she?

None pounced but waited There were low growls and they appeared on edge as if they would spring in at any moment. Back to back they didn't leave themselves open but it was clear with the size difference alone that they did not need to employ cheap tricks.

A whistle sounded, she could see the ears of the beasts twitch and heard the approach of another.

“How … odd ...”
she heard the hint of an accent, German she guessed. Unfortunately the voice was somewhere behind her and to look would mean taking her eyes off these beasts in front of her.

“Identify yourselves.”

Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:36 am

She frowned in annoyance as a new voice spoke. She wondered if she could risk turning her eyes away from the weres to check him out. The accent was unfamiliar so she doubted that he was someone she'd recognize in any case. Of course, that didn't mean he was an ally. He didn't seem too concerned about coming upon a pack of werewolves cornering two bedraggled humans... She supposed Rikter was still technically a human.

She sighed and took a chance. "We're not a threat, I assure you." She glanced towards the newcomer, guessing that the wolves wouldn't attack while the man was speaking to them. "I'm Nell and this is Rikter." She gave only there first names figuring he wouldn't know of them in any case. Unless Rikter was more notorious than she knew. "We've not looking for trouble. Honestly, we are doing just the opposite. I'm sorry if we are trespassing. We'll leave now if you allow it."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:34 am

There was no attack. The German was a young man, blond haired, blue eyes with a monocle over his left eye. He was well dressed, wore white gloves and had a walking stick topped by a silver wolf's head. Certainly he was out of place for the region. He was attractive too but seemed relaxed given how he found them.

It seemed obvious that he had clot with the werewolves. She could she that he mulled over the names for a moment before he grinned connecting something it seemed. “I am called Welf. Humans are not welcome in my forest, fortunately neither of you are human.”

He said something in German and one of the beasts moved toward their weapons, collecting them. “I cannot allow you to leave. At least not yet, not until we've had some tea at least. Follow me.”

He walked on past them, followed by the werewolf in front of her that had the weapons. The other who remained behind them waiting for them o move out it appeared. The man wasn't walking fast either, mindful of where he was stepping and slow enough for them to catch up.

Rikter shot her a look as if questioning this situation. “Looks as if round two will have to wait.”

Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:04 am

Nell frowned at Welf's insinuation that she wasn't human but she didn't argue. It seemed that her presumed lack of humanity was what was likely what was keeping the weres from killing them. Still, it also meant they were prisoners again. She didn't know if Welf was with the vampires or if this was a new faction. Either way, if she knew what she was he'd want to use her. She saw her freedom slipping away again and she clung to Rikter's arm as they walked.

She tried to lighten the mood when she whispered her reply though, just to let him know she wasn't giving up yet. "I do hope that is sooner rather than later. I'd hate to regret where we'd left off."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:31 pm

No doubt that round two would have to wait but Rikter grinned as they had been lead away by the German. When the neared the encampment of beasts a sentry howled. There was a cave in the clearing that contained several of these hybrid creatures, neither completely man or beast, each sniffed the air and watched them wearily.

Oddly their was a wagon here. No horses were present and it was the sort of wagon that held a small compartment that Welf must have used as a bedroom of sorts.

She was helped up inside by Richter the other two men following suit. It was like being in a large lavish room. The window on this wagon/carriage looked out into the encampment where she could see two of the creatures fighting one another. It didn't seem like the pair were fighting over a mate or dominance or even food. This seemed more like practice. Whenever one had a clear advantage it backed off long enough for the other to recover before beginning all over again.

A sofa and small table had been present. She got the feeling that Rikter was calculating. They were alone with Welf and ma be able to deal with him but what about the others?

“Please have a seat,” Welf gestured toward the table. “Drink?” From a cabinet he got out a bottle of campaign and some glasses if they desired any pouring drinks, one clearly for himself despite their presences.

“Not human. Why are you here in my forest, minus the obvious stuff.”

Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:14 pm

Nell waved off the offered drink. She wanted to be clear headed until she was sure what was in store for them here. When Welf asked again why they had been in his woods she looked to Rikter. The man was being pointedly silent. Did that mean he was leaving it up to her how much to share with Welf?

She considered the stranger for a moment. He had werewolf guards and a clear bias against humans, meaning he clearly was human either. If he was a vampire with Adalstan's group then he wouldn't be asking them this. He could be another vampire but she suspected that was not the case. Was he a werewolf alpha? It would explain how he recognized that she wasn't human...

She sighed and decided to tell the truth. She was too weary to make up a clever fiction for them right now and she had a feeling honesty would win her more points with this man. "We are trying to outrun a clan of vampires." She stated bluntly. "The master of the vampires recognized me for what I apparently am and tried to marry and enslave me. I objected to be turned into that man's weapon and blood slave so Rikter here kindly helped me escape. We were attempting to flee a group of hired assassins when we stumbled into your forest. It was late and we were tired and unaware that we were trespassing so we had decided to set up camp for the night and... rest." She said this last with a hint irony as Welf and his people had clearly witnessed them not resting.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next