View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 12:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Demonology for Dummies (for Nell) 

Post Re: Demonology for Dummies (for Nell)
She watched him curiously as he turned and walked a short distance away. Surprisingly, the idea of running now that his back was turn never even occurred to her. It was rare that a monster gave a demonstration of his powers before using them in an attack against her. She was rather interested to see what this new one could do. She saw him positioning his hands, felt the magic gathering around her. He gestured to the floor near her feet and she looked down to see what was about to happen.

The floor cracked and splintered as skeletal hands torn up through the floor boards and grabbed at her. "Ack!!" She squawked, stumbling back out of their reach. She felt his next spell fire and looked up just in time to see a freezing ball of black miasma whizz passed her face and she froze in place, color draining from her cheeks.

Across the hall she could see Gersham disappear into the shadows. The next second a knuckle brushed her cheek and a hand settled on her hip as he suddenly appeared behind her, whispering seductively in her ear. “I have used a restrained target as practice for my aim. I rarely miss under such circumstances. Care to see or is that enough of a demonstration for you?”

"No..." She said, rather breathlessly. "That was more than enough." She was glad now that she hadn't run. He would have catch up with her in no time. Her heart was racing just from witnessing that brief display. She was glad to not be on the receiving end of it. "Where did you want to move this to?"

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed May 11, 2016 12:34 am

The skeletal hands vanished thought the damage to the floor boards remained. The effect had been real it seemed and not an illusion not that little damages like these didn't get repaired in a heart beat around here. The nannites would probably be fast at work once they moved elsewhere but such things didn't concern him.

“A wise choice.” He thought for a spell. “The classroom is fine unless you have something else in mind?” A question that he doubted that she would deem to answer after being experienced on this island she was probably unused to having a say if anyone offered at all. Aegir might if he knew of her but he was a bit of a sap even if he had been kept on a short leash and had preferred the stars until recently when other options present themselves.

He moved to her side then offering her his hand again though had she took it or not did not matter so much as getting to their destination. It was rather sloppy work that Etolie performed, glaring mistakes that only a novice would make. There was a can of red paint with the paint brush still dipped into it, plenty of candles and a tome of some sort, likely the dropped spell book. The room was open for the most part and seemed bigger with all the desks near the walls save for the heavy desk of the professor. This being one of the rooms for the sciences but not the room where labs were held there could have been materials locked into that desk.

“Get in the center of that circle and strip,” he began leaving her to comply or not though it seemed that he expected a bit of a show as he drew one of the desks closer and sat simply watching her for now at least.

Wed May 11, 2016 1:01 am

She let him lead her back to the empty classroom he and Etolie had vacated but she jerked to a stop when she saw the circle in the room. A new jolt of alarm struck her and she really did consider running now, even given what she had seen. "You're a demon!" Experience had taught her that demons were some of the worst creatures one could meet on the island. They were literally Hellbent on corruption, torment and breaking girls souls. And they'd lied as easy as people breathed.

She looked at Gersham, again terrified she'd made a mistake. Still, she resisted the instinct to run, knowing she wouldn't get far, but she seemed reluctant to step into the circle to obey him. Putting herself in the center of a black magic circle used to summon a demon seemed more than a little foolish. "Can't I just strip over here instead?" She had know idea how much stock this demon put on swift and exact obedience. The other demons she knew would have forced her to obey to the letter or they "do it for her" resulting in more rough treatment and another ripped uniform.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu May 12, 2016 5:32 pm

Gersham seemed indifferent to her reaction though as he sat. His eyes flickered to the spot she indicated. “Sure, over there is fine.” He had to move the desk once again but didn't seem to mind. He had already displayed how easily he could catch her if she ran now. She wouldn't make it to the door as he had been delayed already and though he was patient enough there would have been no need to be patient if she began to so blatantly disobey him. Here or there made no difference and he could tell she was a bit squeamish about fiends.

He sat back down gesturing her to begin undressing with a lazy wave of his hand. “To answer the question is rather complicated … it is both yes and no at the same time. Half demon, half fae a rather unusual blend though I am neither. I am a creation of such a unique blend. A fleeting thought that exists due to the whims of that foolish one.”

He sighed. “So yes and no. I suppose you could just say I'm the antagonist in a story … you can leave the shoes and stockings on.”

Thu May 12, 2016 6:04 pm

She was relieved that he didn't punish her outright for refusing to step into his circle. He was only half demon then. That didn't mean he was any less dangerous and the half fey thing... That could be just as bad from what she had read about fey. She hadn't met any real faeries on the island though so it was hard to know what to expect from a half one here. Gresham mentioned something about being created rather than birthed. She wonder what he meant by that and who this "foolish one" was but resisted the urge to ask.

She had delayed long enough so she began to disrobe lest she cause him to lose patience with her. Gersham hadn't instructed her to make a show of it so she didn't tease. She stripped out of her uniform, revealing a white bra and panty set with simple but delicate lace accents. She paused briefly before removing these as she carefully hung her uniform over a nearby chair so it wouldn't get wrinkled. She then turned back to face the half-demon and slid out of her panties and bra. She left her shoes and stockings on as directed. She then stood a waited for his next move.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu May 12, 2016 6:33 pm

He watched with an appreciative eye of one studying a painting and finding some hidden meaning in it. His gaze seemed to milk in all those curves and every detail rather than seemed intense and lustful. There was no mistake, the lust was there but he displayed a rather different approach and appreciation. He knew that they would get to the sex all in time and while he was not extraordinarily patient he wasn't guided by raw impulse either.

Gersham grinned. Then holding up two fingers on his left hand she would feel the flow of magic. The temperature dropped near him enough to note that he was the source of this raw power. Shadows had not been the only thing he had been in command of though this took a small degree of concentration as this had been the first time that he used things in such a fashion.

Suddenly from behind her there was a touch. Her breasts seized as she was pulled back against the chest of another creature. She could feel the erection beneath his pants poking at her. Though the hold and even the pull had not been strong or forceful but strong enough. The touch was neither warm nor cold but room temperature. Another figure came forth from one side and an identical one from the other. Both looked to be Gersham but he was sitting right there. The figure behind her was probably similar in appearance too.

The hands cupping her breasts moved to her arms sliding along them then taking each at the wrist pulling her arms back as he used his lips against the side of her neck. The texture of that tongue was lacking though, it was different but not cool. A breast cupped then suckled by one of the figures in front of her while the other stroked along a leg.

The illusions were quasi real. If they were struck with even modest force they would wink out of existence. Gersham had to concentrate on them this time though in order to supple a bit of force to them to allow the issue of touch. The tactile sensations weren't the best and needed a degree of work but he had never used them in this fashion before and adding a tactile element to them better than he was doing would take a degree of practice. They were for the arena more or less to distract and draw away attention. Easy to eliminate though he often used more and often had a great deal of tricks with them.

They allowed him to hide his attacks too. When eight Gersham's were tossing darts at you and seven were illusions that did no harm but one was very real one didn't know which was which and more often then not got caught. For now though he started things off nice and slow watching and concentrating as those illusions began to touch her, kiss her and start off with just the hint of foreplay.

Thu May 12, 2016 7:40 pm

She watched Gersham pulling energy, wondering what he was about to do, when suddenly she was seized from behind by his very solid illusion. She yelped and tried to turn to look at it but it pulled her flush against its body as it fondled her breasts. She could tell it was male, whatever it was, as she could feel its hard erection poking against her back side. Two more figures appeared on either side of her and she no longer needed to see what the figure behind her looked like. They were all exact clones of Gersham. The original Gersham was still sitting pleasantly on the desk several feet away watching with a keen interest as the two new figures approached.

She tensed as they approached, not sure yet of their exact purpose. The one behind her stopped fondling her breasts and moved to take her wrists, drawing her arms behind her. She would have resisted but then she felt its lips and tongue on her neck and cooed as the sensation eased her nerves. She closed her eyes and tilted her head to give the clone more access. One of the clones in front began cradle her breast, drawing the nipple into its mouth as the last gently stroked her thigh. She tension melted away as it became clear that they were not going to take her forcefully. They were seducing her and she yielded willingly. She had never been seduce by three men before and she found the idea truly tantalizing.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu May 12, 2016 9:48 pm

The texture of those tongues had been different, enough to tell her that they were not real but at the same time they were not rough. Gersham regretted that he could not use some of his abilities through them but that had not stopped him from directing the illusions.

He had held to his word thus far, he did not hurt her since she did not want pain and gave him no reason to. Instead the three played with her in no real hurry to get at her as a breast was licked and toyed with while the other was gently squeezed. The one behind her licked at her neck grinding up against her ass so there was no mistaking that firm erection.

At one stage the hand caressing her leg had vanished replaced by a palm smoothly rubbing against her sex while a thumb traced over her clit.

She sensation wasn't too eager, she was being primed or played with. Gersham may have been seeing how far he could take these new found abilities. He did nothing wild with them though but he did watch on with interest.

Her wrists still being held one of the ones in front of her grabbed and rubbed an ass cheek with even strokes of his hand. The other still rubbed against her labia increasing the speed slightly before angling two fingers against the entrance of her body now rubbing them against that slit and always halting each time they came to her entrance. He did this several times before finally those digits pressed inside her. They were nice and slow, not as skilled as true fingers, not doing much more than curling his fingers as he pushed them inside her though all three seemed to work in their own ways and as one their aim was just to stir her own arousal it seemed not that Gersham needed any assistance there. But she'd find out once he got involved. This was new to him and had all the interest of a new toy.

Fri May 13, 2016 1:42 am

The texture were off. Their fingers and tongues a little too smooth. A bit like the constructs another demon had used on their first meeting. Though Gersham's were not as cruel or impatient as those shadows had been. Nor were they as cold. Their was not quite as warm as a human's touch but in spite of that they were doing an admirable job of warming her up.

The one behind her continued kissing a trail along her neck as he rubbed his smooth erection against her ass. She exhaled longingly as she pressed back against him. She was wasn't sure if these facsimiles were gearing up to fuck her themselves or just prime her for their creator but they were succeeding in making her more pliant. When the one on the floor coaxed her legs apart she complied instantly. When he planed her sex and teased her clit she moaned. There was something to be said about this zero resistance thing. It was liberating.

The clones all fondle her a little while longer but then the one at her feet began use two fingers to tease her, threatening her with imminent penetration that made her squirm. When he finally pressed inside her she gasped and fell forward as far as she could with her arms being held behind her. "Oh God...!"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat May 14, 2016 8:41 am

He was part incubus and thus had more pride at stake at bringing pleasure both wanted and unwanted. But he was true to his word thus far and even used such effects to the best of his ability. Despite the limitations on the illusions they were able to provoke the desired responses. He continued to work over her, those fingers able to arouse with the slow build up even if they had no true skill to do much else.

Lips continued against her neck and breasts as she was dry humped from behind. This kept up for the next few minutes before those fingers and lips drew away. Even the one behind he stopped as the others disengaged from her.

Nell was moved back to the larger desk used by the professor. Arms grasping her legs and shifting along her arms. One even swiped away books and other materials, Gersham had to pause and manipulate those objects himself though one was still holding her at the time they had paused for a moment so that he was not doing too much with them.
rubbed. Her arms held back against the desk while another played with her breasts a bit.

When they had vanished the real Gersham had been there, his hands on her ankles keeping her legs apart. His touch was warmer though without a word he sank down to his knees. His tongue tracking over her labia with a wet warmth that could not be mistaken. Not only did he tease her a little but he used his aphrodisiac at a mild level figuring that he would slowly increase the effect as needed.

That tongue licked and caressed that clit coaxing it into hardening. He sucked on it, swiped his tongue over it then after she was hungry enough that tongue swept down her slit using slow brush strokes to heighten her arousal further before that tongue crept inside her though unlike the fingers of the illusion it varied up the angles quickly learning what seemed to affect her more.

There were just the two of them now. Her ankles grasped but otherwise she was free to move and that hold on her had not been a strong one at all but what she would have expected from a human using the bare minimum strength to keep her legs apart as he worked.

Sat May 14, 2016 2:23 pm

Nell opened her eyes as she felt the clones start to withdraw. The one behind still held her wrists though he stopped pressing her with his arousal. Instead he led her backwards to the professor's desk. There was a clutter as the desk in question was cleared of obstructions. She was restrained against the desk by her arms and legs as the real Gresham approached.

The clones vanished as he took hold of her ankles and lowered himself to his knees before her. She watched him with baited breath as his mouth moved to the fulcrum of her legs and his tongue found her sex. It did not have the same textureless skin as his clones and his tongue added the perfect around of friction to make her writhe and moan under his ministrations. He knew what he was doing and Nell was being swept up in her lust for more, so much so that she didn't even realize her arms were pinned to the desk by nothing more than her own weight. She leaned back against the desk some more, inviting Gersham to continue on his chosen path of seduction.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun May 15, 2016 9:21 am

Gersham continued attacking Nell. His tongue was moist slipping against her labia in strong strokes. He brought more aphrodisiac against her steadily building up her desires though it was not truly necessary. All that he required was flesh on flesh contact or the transmission of either saliva or cum to add this effect to her.

Just how much he used if any at all, had been up to his will and intent. Whether he left someone in such a needy state or not had been all part of his whim though he hardly enjoyed leaving someone unsatisfied Drawing in her scent he teased with that tongue drawing more moans from her though he had indeed given her just what she needed.

One hand brushed against a leg with the index finger of the the other swirled against her clit nice and slow. His tongue pressing into her slit, slowly working out that combination to that lock.

He increased her arousal just a bit more finding enjoyment in her moans. But he teased it just enough to make her want and deny her just enough to build that want up so she could further appreciate his tongue as he pressed that wet muscle further into her core then against those spots that flared up the most pleasure within her.

But he did not stop delving into her, pressing her to nearly the breaking point then slowing or stopping completely so that she was able to settle down a bit then he started back up with the touch of that finger o the delving of that tongue once more building her up to the brink of release and denying her once more, then once again.

There was no question that he knew what he was doing, though there seemed to be no end to it, that arousal would increase each time she got close still present as she calmed.

Either he was waiting for something or seeing how much she could endure. Torture by pleasure? It did not hurt but would leave her yearning for that moment she was denied again and again. As delightful as her moans were there was something else that was even better.

Sun May 15, 2016 4:24 pm

Her legs twitched reflexively in his grasp as he teased and coaxed her towards what was promising to be a rather epic orgasm. She had had quite a few of those since coming here but most were quite unwillingly wrung from her. Some more dastardly demons of her acquaintance even mastered dealing them out repeatedly in rapid succession as a punishment, most to leave her overtaxed and sore. Gresham was not doing that. He was building her up, coaxing her to almost cumming and then easing off until she was calm again. It left her with an intense growing need.

She didn't fight him or hold back her moans or cries. She stretched back over the professor's desk and grab hold of the lip as though it were a life line. She was rarely this surrendered. It was somewhat liberating. "Please... She begged, as she writhed before him. "Don't stop... teasing... Oooh God! More... please more..."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu May 26, 2016 8:29 am

“Don't stop teasing,” he grinned as he parted from her flower for a moment looking up at her. He was both demon and fey a part mischief and a part sadistic at least that would have been her initial perceptions though to her surprise he went at it in full force. That tongue expertly carving into her. He feasted on her without pause or backing off. He was a pleasure demon after all and he was waiting for her to show signs of wanting more.

He did not make her beg or plead anymore than she had already. But he did not stop pushing past the first orgasm, the second, the third, not stopping until she asked him to. When she did he would chuckle but brake off. Standing and releasing his grip on her ankles.

“Can't make up your mind?”
He smiled. “I suppose I will give you a brief brake.” He moved walking about the desk and closer to her head. A finger setting atop the nipple of her breast rolling it beneath his finger. He infused her with just the trace bits of lust from his aphrodisiac, just a little for now though his contact on her was so she would not forget about him.

Leaning down he took her lips with his own, his tongue rolling over her own, rubbing against it. She would hear him free himself and when their lips part she could see that hard throbbing member, it was clear what he wanted while she rested ...

Thu May 26, 2016 3:51 pm

The demon seemed to change on a dime, switching his approach from driving her mad with denied pleasure to overwhelming her with it. He wrung multiple orgasms from her, causing her to scream and squirm and writhe with pleasure. She panted desperately once he finished. She was lost in the ebbing tides of arousal. So much so that she didn't realize he had moved until he started kneading her breast. She opened her eyes to see he was standing by her head now, her vision of him was inverted because of her position.

She felt her body responding to his touch. Warming with a needy lust that couldn't be natural. She should be exhausted after what he had just done to her but all she wanted was more. "What are you doing to..." He cut her off with a kiss so enthralling that she no longer cared about where her desire was coming from. She wanted everything he would give her.

He broke the kiss and she watched with interest as he freed his hard member and a new desire filled her. She wanted to touch and taste him. She reached out one hand to his hip, encouraging him to draw closer. She took his beautiful cock in other hand and guided it to her lips. She closed them around the head and circled it with her tongue. "Mmm... She hummed in approval of the taste. Her prone position on the desk made her hard for her to move so it was up to him to dictate the pace of act, thrusting if he chose to. She would not resist. In fact, she was almost eager for him to take his pleasure while she enjoyed the preview of his cock.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next