View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 2:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next
 Demonology for Dummies (for Nell) 

Post Re: Demonology for Dummies (for Nell)
She came right after him, so intoxicated by the feel of his release. He withdrew soon after that and repositioned her to sit on the edge of the desk facing him. He trapped her with his seductive gaze as he teased her breasts with his mouth and claws. It was somehow very intimate. “Just how long I should keep you for the evening.” He wondered aloud, suggesting that he could continue this seduction if she wanted.

She should take this for the out that it was but she was still enthralled by how skillfully he had fucked her. She wanted more. She wanted to taste more of him and the forbidden pleasures he offered. She didn't have many chances to enjoy herself with guilt free sex. He wasn't trying to screw with her head. He was legitimately just here for the pleasure of it. She blushed again and replied coquettishly, "Well, it is a classroom so I suppose we should be out of here before classes start in the morning..."

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:03 pm

He considered her response, thoughtful for a moment then he nodded as if catching onto her meaning. It could have been that he was waiting for some sort of objection or for her to draw away though he seemed content that she had done neither. He went back to sucking on her breast using his tongue to dance about her nipple.

Reaching down with a finger he caressed her love pearl, slow and deliberate. He had not been about guilt in the typical sense. If she received some sort of guilty pleasure out of this then all the better. It was what he strives for after all.

He gave them a moment to calm down some though his touch ensured that she remained aroused. He didn't infuse her with too much of that aphrodisiac unless she was close to loosing that edge where he would give her a small boost Laying her back against the desk he lifted a leg kissing it here and there above her stocking before he placed it over a shoulder then the other was brought up to the opposite shoulder.

After aligning himself against her core again he took her hands in his, gazed down at her then began to ease into her nice and slow teasing a portion of his length inside her.

“Not every encounter need to be a dark one.” He squeezed her hands offering up more of himself as he pressed further within her at that steady pace.

Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:00 pm

She gripped his hands in hers and moaned as he slowly pushed inside her again. She savored the exquisite feel of him as he filled her. "I am... beginning to understand... that..." She breathed. "Dear God, it feels so..." Her words petered off. She arched encouragingly, wanting more. She stopped worrying about whether it was wrong to want this or not. She took his words as permission to be as licentious as she wanted to be.

An idea occurred to her, a wicked little fantasy she thought Gersham might be willing to indulge her in but she thought she would wait to ask. He was Fucking her so sweetly at the moment and she enjoy it. She didn't ask him to speed up or take her harder. She embraced the languid sensuality of his thrusts.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:06 am

He saw that she understood. His hands tighten about her own as he patiently drove in and out of her honing in on that spot virtually each time. When he missed it the act had been a deliberate one. The closer she got the more often he missed the mark so that she could calm some what but he did hit it enough times to keep her on edge.

Gersham seemed to sense something though. He was a being of dark desires, of fulfillment though he wasn't sure what thought had entered her mind he had reasoned a guess. He was good had guessing sexual needs at least, it was sort of his thing, but he was in no hurry either and so he had not acted on his thoughts yet.

Picking up the tempo at times he slowed down and grinned down at her. “You have something on your mind. Hold that thought.”

He worked into her again and again though now he never missed those sweet spots. Now he was attempting to set her off groaning softly himself. “I'm gonna fill you up. Are you ready?”

His thrusts came at her faster, he was leaking pre into her but holding back from flooding her body displaying such great control though for how long was anyone's guess.

Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:27 pm

He continued his expert seduction, finding just the right balance of teasing and appeasing as her coaxed her towards match his own arousal. He watched her intently the whole time making it clear that she was the only thing that was important at the moment. It made everything feel that much more intense and intimate.

He smiled at her when he apparently picked up on the wicked thought she had had and she blushed slightly. She didn't look away though. He had told her not to be embarrassed about her desires. Instead she gripped his hands tighter as his pace began to quicken. He stopped teasing her with near misses on started fucking her with unerring accuracy. He was clearly nearing his climax. He asked if she was ready for him and she nodded as her core tightened. She was as the edge too. When he finally exploded inside her she came too and cried out in exhilaration.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:22 pm

His thrusts were eager and deep. Giving her the bliss she desired. Noting the redness in her face he thought that her desire had to be a wicked one or in the very least one that she thought she could not bring herself to ask of any of the monstrosities she had encountered on the island. Whatever that reason it had not mattered.

Soon he was painting her insides, his hands clenched about her own as he let out a deep groan. Remaining fully lodged within her he throbbed pulsing against those clenching walls.

While they were like this he leaned down sucking on a tit. Every so often his tongue swept over her nipple. His eyes peaked up watching the features of her face, when he had believed she had calmed enough he straightened back up remaining inside her still.

“Let me guess … you want it rougher but not at the point of pain. Discomfort is fine … am I wrong?”
He took a guess at matters. He was observant and recounted how she needed a bit of convincing to get into the mood he supposed. He could be wrong of course but he took a stab at things already envisioning what steps to take in that regard if he had been correct and if not, well he would soon find that out too. He had wondered what kinks she was into.

Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:53 pm

She was glad Gersham gave her some time to recover after their intense joint orgasm. Pleasure had chased all thoughts from her head for a few moments so that all she could do was close her eyes and bask in the afterglow. Gresham stay within her, keeping them connected as the sensation faded. He leaned down to capture a nipple in his mouth. He sucked gently and she moaned softly in appreciation.

The fog started to clear and she opened her eyes to see him peering up at her. He straightened up once he was sure he had her attention and asked about the wicked thought she had had. She blinked in surprise at his guess and blushed again. "Umm... No, that wasn't it..." She suddenly felt silly. Her request seemed silly and highly embarrassing now. She wasn't even sure how to word it. "I mean, don't mind it rougher but... I wasn't really thinking..." Her blush deepened. "My thought was a bit more elaborate than that."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:59 pm

So he guessed wrong. But it had not mattered though. He did consider her words, noting that blush. He rubbed his chin.

“More elaborate?” He had done some experimentation, not much, but enough. He nodded, drawing out of her slowly to the verge of slipping free. Then he thrust back in her, harder, not hard enough to generate a great deal of pain. He watched using her reaction as a measuring stick then slipped out of her.

Touching glowing black fingers to her temple she would feel a brief chill then everything changed. It was darker, she had a trench coat on and the buildings looked dated.

There were street lamps illuminated by gas rather than electricity and it was foggy too. Colder but more on the chilly side then the tropical island provided. A hand dropped to her shoulder suddenly.

It was a man, he seemed faceless at least for a moment as if her own mind was filling out the necessary information. In the end he was young, attractive and familiar though no one from her memories. A hodgepodge of the best features from celebrities and crushes all rolled into one,

“You shouldn't be out on your own Nell. At least allow me to see you home. You're the only one who's seen the guy so he'll be coming after you.”

Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:53 pm

She nodded in answer, her mind still racing to thinking of how to explain her desire. She felt him begin to withdrawal from within her and she feared that a more serious, and embarrassing, conversation was about to ensue. Then, without warning, he suddenly pierced her with her shaft again. She cried out at the sudden string of pain and pleasure and was surprised by how much she still wanted it. Her hunger truly had not diminished in the slightest since she had surrendered to him.

She felt his fingertips brush her temple and she smiled languidly and turned her face towards his caress. She felt herself surrendering again, letting go of fear and embarrassment in exchange for the ecstasy on offer. She didn't understand the full depth of the demon's power or that she had just opened her mind to him. Images danced in her mind, a hodgepodge of dreams and fantasy borrowed from books and movies and her own memories. Desires she had never dared express aloud. One crystallized for a moment, the memory of Gersham's clones caressing her, the unexpressed wish that they had continued. A secret desire that had only recently begun to grow in her; to be seduced by multiple lovers at one time. Not raped, exactly, or used but coaxed and seduced and taken.

A shiver ran through her and the image burst. Fog filled her head, chasing away all other thoughts or memories and clearing a way for the dream that the incubus was weaving for them. When she opened her eyes again she was somewhere else. Standing in a pool of gaslight cast by a streetlamp on a foggy night. She blinked bemusedly for a moment as new memories started to settle in her mind. A hand touched her shoulder and a masculine voice brought her attention back to her companion.

The man she'd been with's face was hard to make out at first. The street light was behind him which cast most of his face in shadow. She could still make a few features, the familiar hard line of his slightly stubbled jaw. Dark brows set in concern and soulful eyes staring intently at her. Normally, they wear a dark blue but they looked black in the dim light. His hair matched his brows, dark brown and neatly trimmed and styled in the old fashion way of 1930's film stars. She smiled indulgently at his question. "I'd let you take me home if I thought it would be enough to set you at ease but I'm concerned that I wouldn't be able to convince you to leave once we get there. Do you promise not to spend the night camped on my doorstep to defend me from the big bad man coming for me?"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Last edited by Napton on Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:56 am

“You let me have a look around first to make sure everything's OK and I promise I won't camp outside your door. Besides I'd probably get arrested for doing something like that.” As they walk names rolled through her head as she began to recall small bits of information.

Names that didn't seem quite right came to her and she dismissed them out of hand. They had not felt right. Rikter. That had been his name. It came to her along their walk. She had seen something someone, the details were foggy but she recounted that she was fleeing, that she was about to be attacked when he stepped in.

Whoever was chasing her bled away without an appearance when he arrived on the scene … murders … did she stumble upon the killer? No killers, Rikter used plural before hand.

He wasn't content until he had walked her human where he had her wait outside while he checked things out first. It had not been long since hi disappearance then she felt the hard stares upon her. She felt as if she were being watched but there was no one there, jut a feeling that she had been left with almost as if she had been caught up in so much danger already.

Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:18 am

It was hard to be brave and glib standing on the dark doorstep waiting for Rikter to return. She had felt safe when he was beside her but alone she felt the press of night around her. She imagined eyes watching her and she shivered and tried not to think about the gorey scene she had stumbled across tonight. Or being chased through the city trying to avoid being the next victim.

She stepped further back into the recessed alcove in front of her building and hugged herself. She couldn't shake the feeling she was being watched. Rikter needed to hurry it up already. If he was there in a couple more minutes then she was going in after him. Propriety be damned!

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:17 am

“All clear,” Rikter announced as he returned. If it was just paranoia it had heightened until he had been back though that feeling of being watched had vanished at once. It was paranoia, wasn't it?

“I'd wish you change you mind about this. Its not exactly as if you have one of those faces that lets you blend in and you know they'll be looking for you since you're the only one that could ID them. We have a description of one of them at least but so many people can fit the bill.

“You have my number if you need to phone me?

Seeing inside the living room of her place from what she could see the furnishings were old fashioned and what she would have deemed antique pieces. On a stand she could see an old rotary phone with a hand set. Phones must not have been common as she could see that the light fixtures used gas rather then electricity.

It was tough to isolate this period, sometime in the 1800's would be a guess yet where she actually was had been something that she did not know. It was almost as if the scenery had been drawn out of her memories of what the setting should be like but didn't actually have to fit, either for convenience or the memories tapped into had inconsistencies where assumptions were made … it would become evident that Gersham was behind this, he was not as elegant as Aegir. Her memories of her life in Shokushu had been distant but there where Aegir could get her to forget for a time it seemed more like Gersham swept dirt under a rug. If she really tried she could draw away that rug to discover that dirt but on the surface things looked more or less correct until she looked too deeply into things.

But it was effective in setting the scene and shifting her focus. There were gaps too either it was because of the situation that was set for her or that Gersham was incapable of inserting too many false memories using familiarity to have her connect to things before adapting to the situation with little edits. Something Aegir tended to do without her even realizing. But the situation was one that could immerse her provided she didn't look too deeply into matters.

Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:24 pm

The dream was not as neat and tiddy as one of Aegir's but Nell seemed more than willing to ignore the inconsistencies. Her life on Shokushu wasn't so wonderful that minded taking a break from it. Not that the events just prior to this newest dream hadn't been rather enjoyable but Gersham was clearly trying something new in an attempt to satisfy her unspoken desires. She may not know where it was going just yet but she was willing to play along.

Rikter returned, assuring her that her house was empty. Now that he was there to bolster her courage her fears from a moment before seemed silly. "I appreciate your concern and the compliment." She smiled as squeezed his arm affectionately. She might have been tempted to let him stay if she thought she could get away with it. He was very handsome but he seemed very noble too. He wouldn't press his advantage with her but if any of her neighbors saw her inviting him in they would make assumptions. She would be branded a whore and she wouldn't even have had the pleasure of having actually done the act which the addition earned her. "You promised you wouldn't fight me on this. I'll be fine and I have your number if something goes amiss."

She released his hand and moved to open her door. "You my call on me first thing in the morning if it will set your mind at ease." She took her leave of him and went inside. Once alone she took a fortifying breath and started her own quick survey of her rooms. When she was certain everything was where she left it she began readying herself for bed. She hoped she would be able to sleep after the night she had had.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:36 am

He nodded. “You can count on that.” He responded before departing.

Her house had little in it but seemed lived in at least. She no longer had that eerie feeling of being watched now that she was indoors now. There were pictures, more or less portraits of herself and her parents. Paintings existed of scenery and their had been furnishing her though all seemed to be of an older style.

The bed was large, queen sized and had a curtain surrendering it. She had running water too, though the most unusual item she found was a violin. Had she been a player or a collector? It was not stored away and in the bedroom so she could assume that she played it.

It had been while getting ready for bed when she discovered the scrap book in the top drawer. It had some clippings of performances, she was an entertainer and extremely good at playing that violin. Had she tried she would find that that was true. She could play it imparted with that knowledge.

A short time after she had been ready for bed there came a loud knock at her front door, urgent.

Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:12 pm

She was pleased to discover that whatever time period this dream was set in it at least had running water. It made completing her nightly toilette easier. She'd washed her face, brushed her hair and teeth before changing into her night rail, a lacy nightgown of the softest white linen imaginable. Once charged she took a moment to explore her room and learn about her dream self. The violin had been a delightful discovery. She had always wanted to learn how to play it.

She had been about to pick up the instrument and test her new skills when an urgent pounding started from the front of the house. Alarmed, she threw on a robe and went to investigate. The sound had been coming from someone banging on her front door. She had the good sense to be cautious about opening it though. She approached the door hesitantly and check out the peephole. She could see someone standing there but the only light came from the streetcars which were behind the visitor. She frowned and gripped the doorknob reflectively. "Who's there? I am not opening this door until you announce yourself."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next