View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 10:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next
 Demonology for Dummies (for Nell) 

Post Re: Demonology for Dummies (for Nell)
Stepping closer a hand set to one of her breasts. His thumb swirled against the nipple beneath it and he groaned feeling her lips and tongue begin to work. It was never a good idea to force your cock down someone's throat without either priming them for the task or making it clear what would result from any discomfort.

He had cut off her words earlier but he knew what she had been trying to say. He pushed into her mouth, slowly, gently like a lover rather then some savage brute. It was his origins and what he was. Violence was only ever necessary in the beginning and often there was no violence at all. His memories told him that he had been conjured in the past just for pleasure, not that he had minded this. Often they were homely individuals that had been lonely but sex was sex. He was an incubus and he learned just the same from a beauty than someone who hadn't been so blessed.

His thrusts were slower so that she had more time to recover. “I have merely made you feel a bit better. I can escalate that feeling, it is but a small sample of the pleasures I can bring.”

Naturally he wasn't expecting a verbal answer but he gazed at her for other signs, a change in her blinking, a nod. But if she didn't respond it did not matter either.

Her mouth was given quite the work out until he felt she had recovered enough, reached when he began to throb a bit. Extracting himself from her mouth he smile taking a few steps to the chair of the desk and sitting down.

It was easier at this desk rather than a students. Reaching his hands out to her to lend assistance to get her off the desk and encourage her closer that same smile sat upon his features as he drew her into his lap.

His hands flowed over her, smoothed over her ass, legs and ribs,, sucking on one of her tits. He played with her a bit though he did not take her, not yet, either deciding to leave that up for her to decide or drawing out her pleasure even further.

Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:05 am

Nell listened to him as he explained his abilities but gave him no signal to continue using them on her. She had been manipulated that way before and preferred to stay free of such influences if he was giving her the option. Instead she closed her eyes and focused her attention on the powerful tool pumping between her lips. He was managing to face fuck her without making it feel demeaning. He moved his cock slowly and mindfully in and out of her mouth, never going deep enough to hurt her or make her gag, just giving her a chance to taste him and enjoy the act of pleasuring him as he had enjoyed pleasuring her.

She had been enjoying it to. He savored the small sounds of enjoyment he made and felt a thrill with she began to detect the telltale pulse that indicated he was close. He disappointed her when he pulled out then and she opened her eyes to see him move back to sit in the professor's desk chair. He gestured for her to join him and a jolt of alarm caused her heart rate to speed up when she realized that she was about to be having sex with another demon. You'd think she would have gotten used to it by now but there was still always something scary about the actual act. The fact that Gresham was still a stranger to her and this this time she was going to have to be complissant in her own rape... Well, that was really new to her either but this time the threat seemed less real because she hadn't been overpowered or bullied into it. She was just giving in to him and that was somehow scarier.

He helped her down off the table and guided her to sit on his lap, legs straddling his. He didn't immediately enter her though. Instead he explored her body with his hands for a bit then leaned close to take a nipple into his mouth. She groaned and pressed again him, her slick sex brushing his still exposed length. She rested a hand on his shoulder and started slowly grinding against him. There really was no point in fighting her arousal. The demon would take her soon enough. She might as well enjoy it. "Hmm... do you feed off of pleasure then or to you just like sex?" She asked conventionally as she moved herself against him.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:32 am

His length had been impressive, throbbing beneath her as she moved above him. That gave rise to groans, small ones and greater ones on his part though the build up had been there he had yet to impale her content it seemed in just touching her, tasting her. Looking up from her breast her pulled away from it with a final lick to her nipple and a grin upon his face.

Knowing that there was no need to rush things he was taking his time basking in the moment. Part Incubus there was no need for him to rush through this or do a sloppy job. He could have been about his own pleasure though he had been bound by a simple rule when she gave in to him and that was not to hurt her. He hadn't as of yet and did not intend on that as long as she lived up to her end of the arrangement he would live up to his.

“Simply for the pleasure,” he answered. “That is my role. It is the reason I am summoned the most. But I do not need to eat or sleep.”

Setting a hand on her leg he brushed it against her upper thigh. With her holding on to his shoulder the other hand moves lower nearly creeping all the way between their bodies his index finger swirling against her clit a he began sucking on her other breast.

“Are you unused to feeling pleasure? Or just so use to having it forced upon you? This time you can simply take what you need, what your body craves.”
He could have increased her arousal level thus far it hadn't been all that much, there had been little need on his part to do so given the methods he was using. But it was there, just a hint that something was wrong like a poisoned victim feeling the symptoms of occasional blurring vision or a stomach ache. Thus far he waited unsure if he would increase the effects or the aphrodisiac though he was having more fun without overtaking her mind by overwhelming her completely.

Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:18 pm

"I wouldn't say that I am used to it. It's more that I don't trust it." She said flatly, thinking of how other monsters had tormented her and shamed her for feeling pleasure at their hands. "It's a double edged sword at best. At least, that is the lesson I have been taught while on this island."

She considered what he was offering her. He wasn't making deals or bargaining for more than she had already agreed to give him. They would be copulating tonight but he was willing to let her lead, sort of, and take pleasure from him without any strings attached. She kind of liked the idea. "Still... You do make a very tempting offer."

She placed her hands on her shoulders, forcing his attention to her face rather than her breast. She let him see the hunger and mischief mingling in her gaze before she leaned in to kiss him. It was a deep, eager kiss. She bit his lip and smiled as she reached between them to catch his hand and pull it away from her clit. "No, hands until you can't take it anymore and need them to guide yourself into me." She said in a husky whisper before leaning in to nipple his ear lope and kiss along was neck, all the while rubbing herself up and down across the underside of his hard prick.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:19 am

“There is no shame in taking pleasure,” shame of course had been in the minds of the victims feeling that they shouldn't be enjoying this at all, that they were betraying themselves or that their bodies betrayed them. They were mortal creatures though, the quests to this resort had all forms of tricks and the deck had been stacked in their favor as it was. Simply put a guest was going to win if they were after causing pain or pleasure though when it came to pleasure they might a well enjoy it since they could do little about it save for regret it.

In the end though it had not mattered to him how they dealt with the issue. His mouth brought back to the student's for a kiss. His tongue entered her mouth drawing against her own, moving over it as it danced there and tangled against her own. His hand was drawn away from her clit and he set it against her hip instead doing little to grasp her tightly though she may not have wanted him to use any hands he only half listened since he did nothing with it at all, not even using that chemical on her.

But he allowed her to play, his craving for her growing greater and greater. The heat of her body called to him and it wasn't long before there was a yearning to take her. He didn't though, not straight away. It probably wasn't too often that she was given such control and so he let her enjoy it for as long as he could bare it and her …

She had to be getting as aroused as he had been, the head of his cock smeared with the juices of her body and the precum that was leaking there until the hand on her hip swept to her ass rubbing her there, angling beneath her which was easy enough and using the other to hold himself steady.

Upward he lifted his hips as he slowly pressed into those tight depths. Once he had breeches her part way he let his hand against her hip lowering her down as far as it seemed comfortable for her. Then he held her lightly rolling his hip from side to side beneath her but allowing her to dictate the pace as far as how fat or slowly she rode over him.

He did groan though all of the way inside her until he stopped looking into her eyes he nodded as if telling her to continue though if she did not move soon he would do the moving for them ...

Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:13 pm

She'd been exploring his upper body with her hands and mouth when he finally broke and shifted to angle his cock up inside her. She slick and desperate for him herself by this point but it was still surprising to feel his unfamiliar girth and length and she gasped, digging her nails into his shoulders as he pushed up to spear her on his sizable weapon. He thankfully did not force her to take all of him. "Oh... hell..."

She panted against his chest for a moment while she adjusted to him. Once she had she moved her hips experimentally up and down, testing how much of him she could comfortably take. Once she was certain she could take him without breaking she lifted her gaze to him and nodded. "Alright, I'm good now... You can take me now." She said simply though her tone implied more. She was giving the control back to the Demon now and giving him permission to take her as he pleased.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:20 am

He was patient, not impaling her on that throbbing scepter of man meat. Her reaction though generated a grin as her nails dug into his shoulders. That grin soon faded as she began to move, the pleasure certainly worth the wait. But he remained still for the most part allowing her to adapt.

It wasn't all too often that a girl was afforded that luxury, at least not on the campus. His hands rubbed her ass all the while though, his tiny claws scratching against her though not leaving a mark upon her, none that would remain for long after their passing anyway.

He leaned toward her flicking his tongue over a nipple. “You like?” That tongue swirled about her nipple before glancing up again. “Wouldn't you agree that this is better then the alternative?”

Going back to sucking and licks he waited until she had been ready. Setting a hand on her hip he thrust up into her. Watching her features, halting when it became too much. Nice and slow he moved into her. Each time it was at a separate angle. Each time he adjusted just a little bit closer to that sweat spot. It was clear that he knew where it was though he was building up to it.

His other hand found her clit rubbing against it. Those thrusts lifted her but it was gravity that caused her to sink down that spire of meat. Once she was closing in on her tolerance he thrusted back into her, lifted her a bit then repeated the process drawing out that moment of sheer bliss.

His eyes then widened for a second. He remembered the name. It had been mentioned once by Aegir though he had not been forbidden from approaching her she was pretty high on his list for whatever reason. No, not whatever, she actually felt rather nice and she was compliant enough. Another thrust, this time on the mark as the next few would before once again deliberately missing that mark.

Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:48 am

"I'll allow that it is better than one of the alternatives." She said breathing, escape would still have been preferable. Still, he was proving to be one of the gentler beasts on the island since she had given in to him and she could appreciate that he was trying to pleasure her as much as he was trying to satisfy his own carnal desires. He began with slow, careful thrusts which surprised her a little. He was taking their bargain very seriously, it appeared and was doing much to ensure he wasn't hurting her.

He was driving her a little mad with the teasing slowness. She had been conditioned to much rougher stuff, to the point where she almost craved it. She still did not wish to be abused but she wanted more than a polite fuck. She grow steadily more excited as he found her sweet spot but found herself growing frustrated that he was taking her harder. "Please, Gersham... You can be a bit rougher with me. I... need it a little rougher than this." She begged, knowing he wouldn't risk hurting her until she allowed it.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Last edited by Napton on Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:52 pm

He nodded slightly with her answer knowing just what the status qua was like here though he had not forced the issue. Those slow thrusts into her had only reinforced this fact.

All the students here had been tight. Some sort of chemical or medical procedure between attacks tightened them back up though the reasons behind this wasn't so important. She had relaid to him her needs and everyone was a bit different. He had no idea how far along she was in her schooling but he knew full well that she had been experienced with the darker nature of things and how it was done here.

Had she gotten use to the rougher stuff or just preferred it? Everyone was a bit different though his nature allowed him experience in all manners of matters and approaches.

He took a shook of her hair, looked at it, then at her. He smiled then took her lips in his own just as his thrusts became more urgent streaking out toward that hidden target within her core unerringly striking that mark each time.

His tongue sought her own as it danced against her own while a hand grasp her breast. The nipple rubbed against his palm as it was groped. Tiny claws scratching but not piercing that tender skin.

The flesh at the tips of his fingers just beneath those claws moved against her. More of that aphrodisiac flowed, mild at first as he allowed it to build up in slow yet steady pace.

When his tongue came away from her own that familiar grin had been upon his face. “Only a little better then the alternative? I must be losing my touch.” He sat her up as he thrust into her at a different angle now just as quick though one hand had now been at the small of her back to help keep her in place while in took her with just a bit more of that manhood as he sliced his way back into her.

Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:25 am

She gripped his shoulders again as his thrust became more urgent but no less accurate. She would have screamed as he continued to thrust up into her, finding that elusive spot inside her again and again, but his lips were on hers now and she became undone almost immediately. He didn't slow though, even as the orgasm swept over her, he continued fucking her.

She should have felt a drop in energy as the climax ebbed and the afterglow set in but it didn't happen. His touch was still setting her skin on fire and driving her excitement up. She moaned against his mouth as the tension started mounting again. He groped her breast, teasing her sensitive skin with his claws but still not hurting her.

He broke the kiss to shift their position a little and grinned up at her commenting that he must be losing his touch. Even as he said it though he began to thrust again. It was still hard and fast and this new angle deepened the penetration just that much more but his aim was still true. He was still managing to stimulate her g-shot with every thrust and she arched in her hands. She groaned and breathed out a replied, "Your touch is just fine... Dear God... How you doing... that?"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:58 am

He halted then, though still lodged within her he shifted his hips from side to side. She was tight and warm, one of his hands reaching behind her to flow against an ass check as he regarded her. Still teasing a breast he answered her question while pumping aphrodisiac into her with that touch.

“You mean this?”
He grinned figuring that was what she had meant. “I am an Incubus, increasing sexual desire is easy for us. I have lived long enough to have learned a great deal combining that knowledge with that touch.”

He took her by the hips and stood up in the same motion. He then began to thrust into her as he carried her to the side of the desk where he stopped again.

“I have not used too much though, I could have. I could saturate you with so much of it that you wouldn't be coherent. Worse, I could instill that desire and just leave you.”
He took her off his cock then bent her over the desk after turning her around. He playful spanked her ass as he seized her by the hair, pulling her head back but far from forceful in keeping with the agreement.

“But I only do that when someone pisses me off. Leaving them needing that is. You have not riled me up to that state. Nor do I do it often, it's in poor taste if an Incubi leaves someone unfulfilled, wouldn't you agree?”

The tip of his cock moved against her entrance but paused there as he waited for her to answer.

Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:32 am

She was a little surprised when he suddenly stood up with her still riding him. She hold on to his shoulders tighter as he walked them over to the teacher's desk. Then he set her down, pulling out of her in the process. She would have objected but he quickly turned her around and bent her over the desk. There was something so wicked and delightful about being bent of a professor's desk that she couldn't even speak. She just wanted him back inside her.

He spanked her playfully and she blushed at the excited little noise she made. He was taking the whole time, telling her a story she understood to well. Gersham was not her first Incubus after all. His story of turning up a victims lust and need just to deny her in the end was just the sort of thing Luju might do if he thought of it, or maybe not as denying her would also mean denying himself. Of course, he might if there was another student nearby he could play with in the meantime. She was suddenly glad she had decided not to fight Gersham.

He grabbed her hair and lifted her back by it, but not enough to really strain her back. He asked her a question and she nodded as much as she could with him holding her head back. "The height of poor taste." She agreed huskily, needing him back inside her. She squirmed against him as he rubbed his hard sex against her entrance.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:49 am

“I'm glad we are in agreement,” she did not have to wait long. He impaled her with a sudden thrust filling her then halting. His aim had been true though as their bodies clapped together he paused a second then drew back nice and slow only to thrust back in her just as quick.

He kept up the new pace provided that she didn't show any signs of discomfort. Though if she ever tried to move back to greet him he would spank her again, admonish her with a chuckle then pinned her down as best as he could with a single hand.

Going at her with a drawn out pace this time he leaned down to lick her shoulder with his tongue. “Do you wish for it faster Nell?” He nibbled against her shoulder though he did not brake the skin. His teeth had been pointed she found.

His hand, had he had to pin her down now moved cupping a breast from behind, rubbing against the curve of it. “And just where would you like my cum? In you? Tasting it? On you? I do not often ask.”

His pace would soon fall in line with whatever desire she had voiced.

Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:24 am

She did try to move backwards once to quicken the pace but stopped when Gersham swatted her again. His slow deep thrust were be exquisite and torturous. She was thrilled by each deep, forceful thrust but the wait between them was maddening. He seemed amused by her distress. He chuckled and taunted her as he leaned down to nibble her neck and shoulders with surprisingly sharp teeth. She gasped and her brain about damn near melted. Her shoulders had always been her weak spot and those sharp teeth reminded her of erotic dreams of blue-eyed vampires and she whimpered. "Please... Gersham..."

He seemed to understand what she was asking for a picked up the pace. He moved one hand to her breast and asked in a devilish whisper where she wanted him to cum. Her face flushed again and she begged. "Inside me... Cum inside me... Please..."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:46 am

He seemed to know exactly what he was doing. His pace tortuously slow until she could barely stand it. Then he gave it to her in full refraining from having her debase herself. Pleasure was his aim and hers had been one that he sought just as well. It wasn't necessary but he was prideful it seemed.

The pace increased though her answer came he did not, not straight away anyway. Their bodies clapped together like they were getting applause from a room full of people with that increased pace. Teeth scrapped and nipped at her shoulder while claws skimmed a breast.

“Here it cums,” he warned just prior to a stream of his essence exploding into her. That member pulsed and shot forth his seed inside her, seed that he could contain the same chemicals that he transmitted with a mere touch. But he did not release any additional aphrodisiac into her.

He held her by the hair, his length buried inside her as he continued to throb and release inside her.

“So good, Nell. I wonder,” he drew out of her turning her around to face him. He lifted her up to sit upon the edge of the desk. Encompassing her breast he nibbled on it and rubbed the other.

“Just how long I should keep you for the evening.”

Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next