View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Beneath the Trapdoors (For Essence) 

Post Beneath the Trapdoors (For Essence)
Kirsty had never considered herself a very rebellious student before coming to Shokushu but her first disciplinary meeting with a Head Girl had proved her wrong. Of course, it didn't held that the Head Girl in question was a sadistic bitch. She'd been rude to her, yes, but that didn't excuse the torture the woman had put her through in the school basement. It had ignited a sense of injustice that made her feel a hell of a lot less inclined to follow the rules. Namely, the rule that said she couldn't participate in extracurricular activities until she got rid of the demerits Vera had given her. She was not going to let that woman take theatre away from her!

That being said, she still had no desire to get detention. Which was why she was sneaking around the backstage area during the Theatre club's meeting. She wasn't allowed to participate in club activities but she could listen into the meeting. Hiding in the wings was hard though because there were technicians and stage hands running checks on all the equipment. Which was why she was currently hiding in the low ceilinged space beneath the stage. It was mostly cranks and wooden support beams down here. And cobwebs, the under stage area was rarely used for anything but storage. Sometimes a play called for the use of trapdoors so it had to be accessible but she felt confident that no one would come down here unless she made a lot of noise.

She didn't want to get caught listening into the meeting so she kept her head down and her tread carefully as she tried to find a comfortable place to park herself for the meeting. Preferably a place that wasn't too dusty... or filled with spiders. It was frickin' dark too. She had brought a flashlight but she still couldn't really see very far in front of her. Maybe coming down here wasn't the best plan... She may not even be able to hear the meeting from here. She considered turning back right before walking face first into a cobweb. She sputtered and gasped and fell backwards onto her ass to get away from it, dropping her light in the process. "Shit!" She cursed in a low whisper. "This was a stupid idea! I should go back..." She muttered and she scrambled around on her hands and knees looking for her flashlight.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:15 am

Post Re: Beneath the Trapdoors (For Essence)
It had wandered about in search of new food, and was drawn to this area where there seemed to be a concentration amounts of prey to feast upon. Sneaking as it understood into a compartment underneath the area where there was amass of targets to choose from. With some perfect opportunities of springing an attack and catching multiple prey, something had caught its attention.

One by itself within the same area as it. A much easier target. With that, it changes plans. Even though its just starting to develop some intelligence, it still moves on its basic instincts. And that instinct is to get the easier target.

Sneaking over, it observed its prey as she moved around. Setting out a plan to hopefully capture her, its body began to morph and change shape. Instead of a blob of flesh and slime, its form started to alter and into a square-like form. In short it was transforming itself into a safe. Having its body to move out and placed in the open so it'll be easier to find, it now lies in wait to see if the prey will take the bait.

Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:48 am

She eventually found her flashlight between two beams. She grabbed it and turned around to leave the area but it light landed on something new. There, in a space near where she had just come from was a large safe she hadn't seen before. At least, she didn't think it had been there before. It was among some other boxes so maybe she just hadn't noticed it before. She moved towards it out of curiosity. It looked strange, out of place somehow. The light flashed over it's shiny surface and she realized that it wasn't covered with dust like everything else around here. "Must be new..." She remarked to no one in particular. She wondered what a safe was doing down here? Normally if you needed anything locked up you'd put it in the dressing rooms or the director's office. Maybe it was a prop. She knocked on it with a knuckle to see if it was solid.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:25 am

It had observed her as she got close, which meant the trap was a success in a way. Having her come this close the monster went into action, having the 'door' to its safe like form quickly swing open as six tentacles shoot out and circle around her legs, both below and above her knees. Once it is successful at this, it'll start pulling as its whole attempt is to get its new prey inside its body or atleast part of her so it could begin to tear her clothing off. All the while it maintain this cube like form.

Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:54 pm

She helped in alarm as the safe door sprang open and six alien appendages shoot out at her. She barely had time to respond before they swiped her legs out from under her and started dragging her towards the interior of the safe. "The fuck...!?" She cursed, grabbing hold of a nearby beam and trying to kick her legs free of whatever had grabbed her. She didn't rightly understand what was going on right now but she knew she didn't want to be trapped in that safe with whatever had a hold of her now.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:52 pm

Catching its prey, but there seemed to be a bit amount of resistance. No matter as it kept on pulling at her legs, the tentacles wrapped tightly around as two of them began to circle around her legs while making way up to her thighs. Both tentacles moved till they were inches away from her panties. Pressing in deeply, both tentacles pushed underneath her underwear sliding across her ass and into the center, grazing onto her pussy-lips and clit.

But it ignored that part and continued to push upwards, sliding across her stomach, across her bellybutton upwards. Underneath her clothing it simply pushed up and under her bra, between her breast. The destination of it was clear, aiming straight for her arms. While they split apart to head up to atleast aim for her elbows, pulling with a bit of a stronger force to break her grip from the support beam.

Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:31 pm

Kirsty was at a major disadvantage in this struggle. She was being attacked by whatever was in that damn safe and she had no logical explanation for what it was. She just knew it was strong and had what seemed to be tentacles. She couldn't be sure having not been able to get a great look at the thing before she'd been forced to drop her flashlight in order to grab the beam and prevent the thing from pulling her closer.

She felt pretty certain about the tentacles though as she felt two of them snake around her legs and make their way upward. She yelped and squirmed uneasily as they slid into her panties and brushed against her sex. It was uncomfortably similar to a dream that she had had recently. These tentacles didn't linger there however, much to her relief. It was short lived though as they continued working their way up under her clothes, through her sleeves until they wrapped around her biceps and their goal began clear. They were trying to break her hold on the beam.

"Son of a bitch..." She swore as she fought to hold on. The thing was determined though and it had a lot more leverage than she did. She felt her fingers begin to slip and opened her mouth to scream. She would get into trouble if someone caught her down here but she wasn't worried about getting detention right now. She just didn't want to be trapped in that safe with whatever this thing was. If she didn't call out for help now she might not get the chance later. She just hoped that the other people in the theatre could hear her. She couldn't hold out much longer.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:07 am

Pulling on its prey right now is taking it a bit of time, having only to pull on her a bit more the monster realize the dangers of having its prey notify the others that are nearby. So now it has to do capture her quickly or it could lose a chance at better prey.

Shifting the other tentacles that were on her leg, it quickly merge them into a single form on each leg and started to move the extra mass of that combination up. To pass through the tightness of her clothing, it stretched and tore some of the elastic of her panties and skirt. Putting some pressure underneath her bra as the extra mass makes its way up to her arms and extends the tentacles farther up to the point past her elbows and up her forearms. They began to increase in pressure to pull her wrist back away from the beam.

Even if she won't be pried off of the beam, the monster was going to slowly pull itself along and envelop her body inside it. Once her body is inside it'll close and basically lock itself to prevent her from escaping.

Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:11 am

Her scream became a struggled yelp as the thing attacking her morphed and expanded around her body, ripping her clothes in places as it encased her. A sudden claustrophobic panic rose up in her and she let go of the beam she was gripping in order to try free herself the amorphous thing that had hold of her. "No, get off!!" She muttered as she reached under the remains of her shirt and tried to pry the gloppy substance away from her bare flesh.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:06 am

Capturing its prey, the monster that brought her in closed the hatched tightly as though there wasn't one to begin with. The tentacles that were around her arms tighten up as they moved to keep her hands away from her body as the lower part of the tentacles moved to spread her legs wide open. Some of the tentacles began to remove the torn clothing away, popping off the elastic of her panties to allow another tentacle to emerge from the slimy wall in front of her to extend out and tear her lower underwear off.

A gooey clump of flesh above her drops down onto her head and moves down to cover her mouth. While more tentacles began to emerge out the walls around her, closing in and to rub against her body, pushing away her bra from her breast.

Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:52 am

Her gelatinous attacker wasted no time dragging her into the safe. She saw her discarded flashlight as she passed it and quickly seized it before the thing that had her restraint her arms tighter and pulled her into her dark, slimy prison. She fought the whole way and tried futility to scream though once the door closed she doubted anyone would hear her.

She tried to free her arms and reach out to find the door. Maybe there was an emergency release like they had in car trunks. She managed to get one hand free to touch the wall of the safe but recoiled instantly when she found it was as slimy and gel-like as her attacker. "Oh shit!" She cursed and clicked on the flashlight to confirm her fear. It wasn't a safe... She was inside a prison of alien flesh. Had she just been eaten by the thing?

More tentacles grew out of the walls and torn at her clothes. She opened her mouth to scream but another tentacle snaked down from above her to cover her mouth. The strange appendages began licking over her skin, tugging her underwear away to touch more of her. She tried to fight the rising panic. She didn't understand the things motives but she began to imagine that the slimy tentacles were tongue's trying to get a good taste of her before it started digesting her. She tried to avoid them but they were everywhere. An exasperated sound escaped her through her nose and began to tremble in fear of what was about to come.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:31 pm

The flesh of the walls pulsated as tentacles run up and down her flesh. Two tentacles began to wrap around her breast, extending out as the tips open up suction cups. Placing on top of her nipples, they begun suck along with slight tugging at the end. While other tentacles moved in to restrained her arms, with some struggling some tentacles merged together to increase its muscle strength.

With the mass of flesh over her mouth, it started to push inwards as to get into her mouth and to push against to the back her mouth. Like its intention to keep her from making too much noise. Having the mass large enough to keep her mouth held wide open as it could fill it completely with its flesh.

Tentacles that moved along her lower body shifted over till it ran across her clit and pussies entrance. Multiple tentacles moved and repeated running over her genitals, eventually they went back and forth instead of one way. A few tentacles moved between her ass-cheeks and some up her back.

Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:49 pm

It became apparent that her fears were somewhat unjustified after a few moments. The tentacles were restraining her but not hurting her and there was no burn of digestive acids. The thing that had captured her clearly had other interests and it didn't take a rocket scientist to understand them. The tentacles not restraining were all focusing their attentions on her breasts and nether regions. She would have expressed her disgust at this slimy harassment but the tentacle covering her mouth prevented her.

It was trying to force its way into her mouth but she fought it, determined to keep her jaw locked tight as she could for as long as she could. She stopped struggling so hard. She wasn't keen on being sexually assaulted by a jello monster but it was better than being eaten by one. She still resisted its machinations, attempting she close her legs and block off its southern attack at well as fighting to keep it out of her mouth.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:59 am

Keeping a strong grip, the monster made sure to hold onto her arms and legs as to prevent her from covering her genitals. Though it knew that the other prey it caught before did attempt at fighting back, none of them really continued once it began its process of feeding on them. However this one is putting up a bit of a better fight.

The main tentacle that rubbed along her slit came to a stop. Slowly it began to spread her folds as it slightly pushes inwards, while the tip itself started to open up like a budding flower within the inside of it were a few suction-cups that moved and attached themselves to her pussy walls and massaged her slightly as though they were trying pull out her juices early.

While she held her mouth shut, the monster slowly started to morph two tiny tendrils to push into her nostrils. Sliding upwards till they reached to the point where they could cover her air passage.

Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:36 pm

She knew her struggle was futile. She couldn't escape, couldn't really even move her arms or legs very much. She put up a valiant fight but the tentacle invaded her sensitive channel in spite of best efforts. And felt wrong... She wasn't an expert in these things but surely it wasn't supposed to be expanded and sucking. She squirmed uncomfortably but stopped fighting for the most part. Another distressed noise escaped her.

The thing put an end to that by plugging up her nostrils. Damn this thing! It was trying to force her to open her mouth. She felt ill about allowing this thing any other avenues to violate her through but she had no other choice, she had to breath. She fought the impulse as long as she could, until her lungs burned with need and she couldn't take it anymore. She finally opened her mouth to take a gasping breath. Inhaled and exhaled greedily while she could while bracing herself for another assault on her mouth. She just hoped it unplugged her nose at least.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next