View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Beneath the Trapdoors (For Essence) 

Post Re: Beneath the Trapdoors (For Essence)
As the lower tentacle that sucked along her walls, tenderly seeking for the fluids that it drive off of. It began to press in a bit deeper, pushing the walls apart abit more. Though it was no longer just on the surface but now just entering her inner vagina, suction-cups moving against the walls as the tentacle moved in. The other tentacles that were close to her genitals slowly pressed against the sides and pushed to spread her lips wider.

With the opening chance of having her mouth open for that moment, the mass of flesh thrust inwards and pushes itself in over her tongue and to the back of her throat. The tendrils releasing her nostrils as they retract and merge with the slab of flesh that is invading her mouth. At the very tip, the flesh begun to vibrate slowly that eventually picked up.

Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:15 am

She had given up fighting for the most part. The creature that had her was clearly too strong for her to overcome. She had little choice but to wait the ordeal out. She couldn't help the involuntary jerks on discomfort though. It seemed to have little concern for her as it violate her openings. The tentacle in her mouth gagged her unforgiving and started vibrating which put her teeth on edge and her eyes water. She had know idea what the other tentacle was doing but it was very unpleasant. It was a good thing that the creature's skin was slick and slimy because she was dry and not used to being used in this fashion.

She wished that she had some way of communicating with the thing so she could find out what it was trying to do. It must be seeking its own pleasure but she had no idea how. She would help it along if she could. If only to hasten it to the end of this cruel assault. The fact that there was nothing humanoid about the thing complicated matters. She had no idea how to arouse it, if that was its aim. She tried speaking to it with her mind. It was a long shot but it couldn't hurt to try. What do you want from me?

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:54 pm

The suction cups along her inner walls were slowly pushed as they made way deeper into her pussy. The tentacle that move was a bit more rougher than its initial insertion as it goes and press against her walls for a few seconds before pulling back and thrusting harder against the very end of her vagina.

While it worked itself into her mouth and vibrated as it pushes to the back end of her throat, its reaction to her trying to communicate with it was something that it seemed to have come to understand with most of its prey. Having a slow ability to learn from feeding, it could only give a simple response through its body jiggling slightly. And, 'Flesh. Feed. Grow.'

Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2