View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 A Dragon's Treasure (Ryujin an Cassie) 

T’wuz me worse nightmare…rape…he had taken me ‘gainst me will an worse…oh yes there wuz worse I could feel pleasure, the pain reseeding into dimness as I gasped upon the black stone. Something primal deep within me gut responding to each thrust, each slap to me backside. Confusion reigned in me head. Siex wuz bad, cept tween a husband an a wife, an…an this wuz really feeling good.

Wuz it wrong to not suffer, to not feel pain? To actually have me body an mind enjoy the experience. Another thrust…another gasp rattling across me lips as the long hard shaft sheathed itself deep inside an pushing me wide an making me feel like I wuz a bein’ stretched like a rubber band. More so …it felt good…I wanted it…wanted it bad like I wanted to pray to me lord.

Realizing as his body tilts gainst me I was moving me hips…a wiggle an pivot to drive him deeper inside, to fill me in way I could not believe could ever happen. His hot breath traveling across the edge of me neck. A voice, using a bad word, an me whole body reveling in it.

“ahhhh, no….more….yessssss…..Is….is this ….this what I missed in life” thinking of that one boy I had spurned when his hand had dared touch me breast. This….this wuz so much worse, but ….but I liked it. I really really liked it an it wuz so wrong an all. I didn’t want to think no more. I Didn’t wanna know if I would die an go to hell…no this might be worth it an that was really bad thinking … had to….

“So hot….I’m soo hot….” Sweat ran down to the end of me nose an dripped off….hair a swaying upon the rock as I helped him thrust me back, relaxing an tensing in rhythm to his thrusts. Clenching as he tried to pull himself out…then relaxing…letting him slide home. Something slimy running down me inside of me legs, an it wuz right an good an lord this was not what I had thought it would be….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:05 am
Profile WWW

"Yes you are my little sex toy." I breathed out, "And you're only going to get hotter. Just wait until I cum, you'll think a volcano erupted inside of you." I whispered to her hotly. I licked her ear before letting my tongue drift down her neck, encircling the soft flesh and slowly coiling around it like a snake; tasting the salty sweat that covered her body as I moved into the valley of her cleavage mixing sweat with slime.

I slid my hands up her legs, slipping my thumbs under the garters that held her leggings up. I needed to find a better place to hold her. Now that she was moving herself agaisnt me I no longer needed to move her. God it was so good! The way she tightened around me when I pulled out and loosened when I oushed back in to drive me as far as I could go was simply superb. As I thought, her body would remember the movements hidden in her subconciousness. No virgin could ever move with such skill and use the muscles in her sex so precisely.

My hands continued to travel up her sweat slick body until they found on her breasts. I cupped and mauled the sweaty tits, rolling and working the pliant flesh, lifting her up a bit to give myself gree range of movement. Now with the proper grip on her, I pounded into her harder and faster, penetrating her as deeply as I could.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:13 pm
Profile YIM

The contrast from the roar that shook the room an me to the lustful whisper that caressed me ear left me breathless in the face of his wonton lusts. His voice echoing deep within me head, sex toy…..sex toy……sex toy. Lingering to both haunt and to me utter horror; excite me. I could feel me head an brain pick up the chant. A chill ran down me spin and when it hit me bottom heat broke out, like opening the oven to the aroma of yur favorite pie. Heat, an smell greeted me head, an spun outta control.

Horror of horrors that. Knowing your favorite pie might be sumthing you had tried to avoid all this time. The scents of sex, tangy and full of life hung in the air. An since I had no choice…none at’all I could…could partake of his hunger with me own I reckoned. Me soul should be safe.

Living flesh moving within me set fire roaring along me nerves. Every fiber of me body screamed a new song…a song of needs much like the creatures that had robbed me of me innocence. Sounds filling the air that were not his, no… sounds that came from deep within me to burst forth in a melody all its own. Each thrust bringing forth new notes, notes that burst forth quickly only to die away as I gulped in a fresh mouthful of air as he withdrew to be repeated all o’er gain. I reckon it wuz not lady like but I could not help meself….not one bit.

The slap of flesh to flesh, brought forth the rhythm of our song. He bellowed as well, a bass that joined me soprano. Hands tightened about me hips as me own tried to pry there way into the dark stone. On knees, his hands lifting me up as they slide up me smooth skin till they reach the heaving orbs of flesh upon me chest. Clutching me they pull me front upwards. I can feel me nipples hard against the calluses of his hands, aching as they try an poke free once gain.

Me bum vibrating ‘gainst the hard shaft that bounced in an out. A shaft that touched all me strings and made me sing the song that flowed so freely. I had become more than I feared…an yet I could not help meself. The beast wuz alive an awake…..an I wuz no more than a puppet….a puppet in the hands of a maestro. I could feel the voice well up inside me, a voice eager to carry the song to a whole new level. Every muscle in me body going taught, me hands over the top of the demon of lust’s own pair…pulling me breasts…fingernails digging into the skin….I wuz…..I wuz….

“ohhhhhhhh,,,,,uummmmm…..yeessssssss…..I…..Iiii……” the voice beginning to crack with desire an need.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:58 am
Profile WWW

"Yesssss." I hissed out as my tongue flailed over her creamy flesh as her hands flew to her chest, moaning out her pleasure like a mockingbird singing it's tune. "Sing for me my pet, let me hear the voice of my beautiful nightingale." I hissed to her, before seizing the rings in her nipples, pulling and tugging the stiff buds of her breasts.

I could feel her hot, wet sex contracting around me even more as I pounded into her. I could feel her small fingers sliding between my own as she helped to work generous mounds. "Mmmmmm, aaaaaaaahhhhh." I growled out loud and low, adding to the song we sung together, my tongue flailing about to lap at her chest, neck, hands, tits and face in a lustful frenzy. My left hand left the slick orb it held to seize her leash and pull back on it, forcing her to rise up with it. I wrapped itaround my wrist and cupped her chin, "I want you to see yourself." I hissed to her.

In front of us was the reflection of our intense coupling in four mirror like crystal formations on the wall. They shined a soft amber glow, yet still held true to the spectrum of colors they reflected. All tht we did was visible to them, my prick sliding in and out of her drooling quim, her hand's manipulation of her breast in my absence, and my tongue as it entered her mouth, lowering the tone to quick breathes and muffled moans.

I shuddered violently as I finally felt my climax approaching. My left hand went to her shoulder, to help thrust her down onto my pumping shaft harder as my movements hastened. I threw my head back and roared out my climax to the entire cave. Hot dragonian semen erupted my cockhead, shooting out in large, thick wads to fill her core, fulfilling the promise I made to her.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:42 am
Profile YIM

Defiance sparked anew at those words…’sing for him…not I think’ and then jus as quickly the pleasure of his hard thrusting…of those hands and tongue upon me flesh drives the very thought from me head an I do naught but cry out anew. The spark reseeds in the dark distance its moment of glory only delaying my descent into the oblivion of pleasure enough that me insides do not quiver. No, not yet….but oh so close.

Pain becomes pleasure as he tugs upon me rings, playing with me as so much a toy. But I am his toy, and the pleasure that comes with the play seems to make it worth it. If I am to be a toy I want to be one that is treasured, enjoyed and a favorite to never be abandoned upon the shelf of life an forgotten. So I arch me back on offer me sensitive buds to his amusement, taking pleasure in his happiness an rough play.

The tang of musk assails me nose, sweet, male, and oh so beastly. The type of scent that one gives off that will never be tamed. A scent that drove me crazy and sent a line of goose bumps down me spine. A tongue that moved over those same bumps an sent sparks traveling to me middle were they joined the already raging fire. I wuz on that edge, the edge of passion.

The voice called to me, then plunged its tongue deep into me mouth were we sparred and danced all the while our image was reflected outta the corner of me eye. I played to the image of use entwined, played for his delight as I saw the sparks in his eyes dance in merriment round the amber glow within the discs. When his hand finally left me breast I stroked it on me own. Playing for his an mine pleasure.

I feel him shutter, wrapped by me insides, his thick bulbous end stretching me as it expands, an with a thrust a warmth bursts within me hot an aching insides. The girl in the mirror goes hazy, otherworldly as me whole body tenses with the heat and then goes limp. I can feel him fill me, feel him as me insides dance ‘bout the thick shaft an flutter as I cry out to join me voice to the thunder that echoes in the small room. The sensations of being wrapped about his long hard shaft, of feeling me insides pulse round it as the beads continue to hum within me bum. Air is driven form me lungs to leave me panting a puddle of goo only kept upright by the grip upon me shoulder that drives me down upon him o’er an o’er in slow long thrusts timed to each of the pulses along his shaft that send warmth deep inside me. Squeezing on the upstroke I pull his seed from him, loving the sensations of his hot shaft sliding so effortlessly in an out with all our mingled juices. So I do what I can to make it an effort an am rewarded by the sensations it gives me to be so tight ‘bout him.

Finally the vision before me comes back to focus an me hands leave me breasts in a long slow motion that hugs the curves of the woman’s body before me. My body…yes my body that glows with the smile upon its face and the sparkle in its eyes. His shaft still secures me, still penetrates me but in a slower rhythm. I have to smile at the look upon his face. The contentment of a hungry man that at last has found food, food to his liking, an I felt proud of what I’d been able to do.

Pride….it mattered lil that me whole upbringing demanded it wuz wrong…no, the joy that awoke in those eyes I would treasure an hold close to me heart. I had not felt me soul wrenched from me, quite contrary I was filled with joy an happiness…perhaps even love of sorts. Wuz this what a princess should feel? Wuz it right of me to want even more? I tilete me head back an craned me neck to touch the side of his jaw, drawing up me hand to that face that only a mother could love…an now I could bear to touch cause of the joy he’d put in me heart.

“yah can’t be done with our tumble yet” giggling an laughing as I say it, the merriment echoing upon the walls so soon after the cries of passion had receded. Oh how the beast wuz alive in me right now. Oh how I wanted to feel another passionate high ‘gain. To build the bridge to that high right now…to feel me body against his….sliding…sliding….sliding next to his. An so I sing, watching us both make love in the mirror….a happy toy filled with desire.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:19 pm
Profile WWW

Defiance sparked anew at those words…’sing for him…not I think’ and then jus as quickly the pleasure of his hard thrusting…of those hands and tongue upon me flesh drives the very thought from me head an I do naught but cry out anew. The spark reseeds in the dark distance its moment of glory only delaying my descent into the oblivion of pleasure enough that me insides do not quiver. No, not yet….but oh so close.

Pain becomes pleasure as he tugs upon me rings, playing with me as so much a toy. But I am his toy, and the pleasure that comes with the play seems to make it worth it. If I am to be a toy I want to be one that is treasured, enjoyed and a favorite to never be abandoned upon the shelf of life an forgotten. So I arch me back on offer me sensitive buds to his amusement, taking pleasure in his happiness an rough play.

The tang of musk assails me nose, sweet, male, and oh so beastly. The type of scent that one gives off that will never be tamed. A scent that drove me crazy and sent a line of goose bumps down me spine. A tongue that moved over those same bumps an sent sparks traveling to me middle were they joined the already raging fire. I wuz on that edge, the edge of passion.

The voice called to me, then plunged its tongue deep into me mouth were we sparred and danced all the while our image was reflected outta the corner of me eye. I played to the image of use entwined, played for his delight as I saw the sparks in his eyes dance in merriment round the amber glow within the discs. When his hand finally left me breast I stroked it on me own. Playing for his an mine pleasure.

I feel him shutter, wrapped by me insides, his thick bulbous end stretching me as it expands, an with a thrust a warmth bursts within me hot an aching insides. The girl in the mirror goes hazy, otherworldly as me whole body tenses with the heat and then goes limp. I can feel him fill me, feel him as me insides dance ‘bout the thick shaft an flutter as I cry out to join me voice to the thunder that echoes in the small room. The sensations of being wrapped about his long hard shaft, of feeling me insides pulse round it as the beads continue to hum within me bum. Air is driven form me lungs to leave me panting a puddle of goo only kept upright by the grip upon me shoulder that drives me down upon him o’er an o’er in slow long thrusts timed to each of the pulses along his shaft that send warmth deep inside me. Squeezing on the upstroke I pull his seed from him, loving the sensations of his hot shaft sliding so effortlessly in an out with all our mingled juices. So I do what I can to make it an effort an am rewarded by the sensations it gives me to be so tight ‘bout him.

Finally the vision before me comes back to focus an me hands leave me breasts in a long slow motion that hugs the curves of the woman’s body before me. My body…yes my body that glows with the smile upon its face and the sparkle in its eyes. His shaft still secures me, still penetrates me but in a slower rhythm. I have to smile at the look upon his face. The contentment of a hungry man that at last has found food, food to his liking, an I felt proud of what I’d been able to do.

Pride….it mattered lil that me whole upbringing demanded it wuz wrong…no, the joy that awoke in those eyes I would treasure an hold close to me heart. I had not felt me soul wrenched from me, quite contrary I was filled with joy an happiness…perhaps even love of sorts. Wuz this what a princess should feel? Wuz it right of me to want even more? I tilete me head back an craned me neck to touch the side of his jaw, drawing up me hand to that face that only a mother could love…an now I could bear to touch cause of the joy he’d put in me heart.

“yah can’t be done with our tumble yet” giggling an laughing as I say it, the merriment echoing upon the walls so soon after the cries of passion had receded. Oh how the beast wuz alive in me right now. Oh how I wanted to feel another passionate high ‘gain. To build the bridge to that high right now…to feel me body against his….sliding…sliding….sliding next to his. An so I sing, watching us both make love in the mirror….a happy toy filled with desire.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:20 pm
Profile WWW

I stand there panting heavily asmy climax finally recedes, still pumping into her but at a much slower pace. So relieved and satisfied I was. The tight twisting tension I felt throughout my muscles was gone, my eyes half lidded as I enjoyed soothing calm in my body. My eyes snapped open when I felt a head move against the side of my jaw and heard a melodious laughing and giggling underneath me. I place my hand over her's when I felt it upon my face and looked down to see her smiling up at me.

It was such a huge change in her countenance that I was almost taken aback by it. It wasn't merely simple lust or pleasure behind that smile, but sincere joy and happiness. Desire, and a hint of love maybe. Her smile was brilliant and beautiful and full of pride and an eagerness to please me. She had finally accepted her new role in life and had even gone so far as to embrace it with every fiber of her being.

"Is it as warm as you thought?" I asked as I pulled her against my chest and ran my left hand down her across her chest o her flat stomach, rubbing my hand in a slow, circular motion. I turn her toward me slightly, letting my tongue hang out to slip into a nipple ring and tug it slightly before pulling m tongue back in. Dragging it in a wide arc over her chest, up her neck and underher chin and finally planting a hot kiss on her lips. "I'm not even close to satisfied." I say after I break the kiss, moving my hand down from her abs to stroke her pierced clit and pink labia.

Slowly I pulled my shaft from her stuffed womb, our combined juices spilling free to join the pool beneath her. Reaching over to the cart, I remove a chastity belt wih an attached vibrator. I insert the plastic sex toy into her and put the belt on her. I flip the vibrator on and stand upright again. I present my glistening cock to her and give a slight tug on the leash, "Suck."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:51 am
Profile YIM

So hot….so very hot an needful. T’wuz better’n I thought it could be. The bible said to wait, to only do this with yur partner an all. I reckon that wuz cause it changed so many things. The feelings, the joy, the happiness. I could see sharing me bed an life with this creature of darkness cause of what he had shown, given me.

“Yah know you’ve ruined me for the part in the play….I mean how am I supposed tah show fear an revulsion when the dragon shows? I’d want him ravishing me….perhaps yah should show up fur it and ravish me on stage”…..teh short sharp giggle exscaping me mouth….”it’d be a fitting end don’tcha think?”

His hands left me an he pulled back and then…then that thick shaft left me too. I almost cried out as he walked away leaving only the beads to hum within me and drive the hunger in me soul on. Staring hard at the receding back as the creature rummaged through things I spoke me mind….

“so what a purring lil sex toy supposed tah do for big ole rygian now that he has taken her an all?” I asked to that back with its chisled muscles and wide shoulders. A knot forming in my throat as I took the powerful haunches an butt that had so recently moved his shaft inside me. I wanted to touch them, to pull them towards me while he moved inside. I prayed a silent prayer that these stirrings of nature were not a sin…an would be rewarded. I swear I sat there all open mouthed, the juices of our love dribbling outta me an onto the unholy black dias below an I cared not….not even when he turned an the smile hit his face and made me red with embarrassment an heat as I saw once again the object of me desire, now slightly limp tween his legs. Averting me eyes as soon as I realized I’d been staring in a most unlady like manner I took in the floor until his feet stood before me upon the stone.

His hand tightened about me upper arm, beckoning me upwards, till I stood before him me chest at the level of his face. Twisting slightly I offered one round orb to his tongue and mouth. Disappointment hit me when he stepped back, holding out sum black leather panties for me to step into. Keeping me eyes upon his I lifted one leg, then the other as he slide them round me legs and then ‘gan to pull’um upwards. Twuz not at all what I wanted, not that I’d paid much attention to them panties….but having um on only meant that he wuzn’t gonna be in me an that hurt me a bit.

“I’d rather ‘ave…..” the panties tugged at me hips as sum thing round an rigid hit me middle an pushed inwards. A gasp escaped me mouth shutting off what I wuz gonna say as I felt the strong hand tween me legs, pushing the crouch of them panties upwards an into me! Fidgeting a bit in slight discomfort I opened me legs further, me insides both filled now by some sort of devices. Hands quickly strapped in the top of the panties round me waist, keeping them things securely inside me. For a moment I felt like some stuffed thanksgiving turkey, an I really wanted a finger or tongue or skin to be ‘gainst me nub….an this unyielding fabric was not….not….oh….lord….yes….

I lost me self to the sensations that plied me middle. Lost me self as the thing within started humming an better yet…sumthing….sumthing….touched me nub an pulsed. I could feel it there inside me, humming an pulsing, one against the other through the thin membrane of skin that separating me parts. Wiggling me hips I moved the sensations about inside me jus a bit. In many ways it wuz really weird, in a good sort of way, cept I missed the sliding…the in an out…not unpleasant at all, but not the same as his living flesh within me.

The hand forced me downwards an I obliged, wondering if I was to be left kneeling upon this dias in the thoughs of passion till he took me again. A single word reached me ears an had me look upwards into his face as the collar bout me neck got a small tug. ‘Suck’….somehow I knew it meant the slumbering shaft that swung before me mouth….somehow I knew. Yucky…wuz the first thought that greeted me wee brain as I looked down upon the slim covered flesh. Yet, maybe its instinct, or some dream of a past frantic night, I knew he would like it…an so would I. As Yucky as it seemed I would do it, not because he wanted me to…no because somehow I knew I would want to. Lordy bee it wuz a strange feeling that. The kneeling before a man, the knowing that sum thing so strange wuz gonna in the end be a lot of fun. An knowing…knowing it wuz so unlady like and yet the very thing a lady should be willing to do for her love.

Hesitantly I reached for the less slimy base of him with a hand, then brought me face forwards a slowly flicked me tongue across the tip of him. The salty tang of lust an love greeting me mouth. Not unpleasant at all, not what I would have guessed. I let me lips touch him, circling me tongue up under the tip an felt him jump in me hands an ‘gainst me mouth. Somehow in me depths I knew me taste…knew me taste from nights with Hanaji…from her kiss after her mouth had been upon me. An with that taste came another, one unfamiliar but no less intoxicating.

Opening wide I slide him inwards not stopping till me lips reached the base of him an I felt him in the tightness of me throat. Why I did so I know not, perhaps because I wanted him sunk to his very base within me middle. Perhaps because I knew it would light a fire in him like no other. How I knew these things wuz perhaps an even bigger puzzle but one not worth thinkin’ un right then an there.

Oh how I wuz rewarded for me efforts with him pulsing an bouncing there inside me mouth. Slowly pulling me head backwards, sucking hard to pull the last of his seed till the tip of him rests once more on me lips. I look upwards and see the signs upon his face that beckon me onwards. A smile touches me cheeks an draws me lips tight about his tip. I can see the reflection of me dancing eyes in his amber orbs. Coyly I look from under me lashes an slid him inwards till I have to drop the gaze cause of the angles…..

The softness of the flesh ebbs as it once again strains in rigid attention like some soldier beaming with pride before an audience. I was that audience…an I liked the soldier that now stood so rigid before me lips. I had re-awoken the slumbering giant with but a kiss….The kiss of life….the kiss of joy.

An like from some strange dream I knew exactly what to do…like I’d been here before which wuz nigh impossible. So strange that….so strange. I let me lips an tongue play across him, sliding me hand along his shaft as necessary…taking him into me mouth fully…till he entered me throat an I could not breath. Looking up I could see he was pleased. I took that as a sign to continue all the while me insides buzzed with the toys that were in me…driving me closer to the edge as I played with his stiff rod.

Instinctively I knew that look. The gaze of his glossy eyes beckoning me to greater exertions as I knelt before him. Sliding me hand round I clutched the jewels of his family an gently squeezed them. Then Sliding me tongue an mouth down his underside I took the hairless wonders one an at a time into me mouth, playing me tongue along the soft flesh. Popping them out before returning me attentions on the pulsing shaft….licking the globe of seed from its tip. My taste wuz gone from him…only the male alieness remained. A salty tang with a touch of smoky flavor lie at a BBQ….oh I ate him up….wondering if the hands would curl in me hair soon and drive me onto him as he neared climax. I knew it would come like I’d seen this all in some sort of movie….like it was hardwired into me female genetics to do these things an now them like a bee knows were to find the sweetest nectar. An nectar I would find.

Taking me free hand I cupped the crotch of the black leather panties, moving them…an moving the vibrator round inside me. With me palm I crushed them ‘gainst me nub….if he would be inside me I would still use what he had given me to bring me self off. Pleasure would be mine as well….An I had no doubt I would reach climax long fore he did….maybe even several times before.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:16 pm
Profile WWW

(OOC: Alright. I've been racking my brains out trying to add more to balance out your last reply, but enough is enough.)

A low growl of pleasure escaped my throat as I watched her take my cock down her throat. I was pleasantly surprised when she took it all the down to the hilt. Apparently her hidden memories were resurfacing faster than they anticipated. Even so, I didn't think she was capable of taking my entire cock down her throat. I think what I'll do after I've had my fill of this girl is drop by the scientists at the N.I.C.E. labs. It would be the least I could do to show my gratitude to the headmaster for giving her to me.

Without my having to say a word, she worked my cock like an expert, caressing my shaft with deft motions of her tongue and hand. Her powerful sucking squeezed every drop of precum from my hairless sack, giving her a glimpse of what her reward will taste like. The smile across her lips as she worked my shaft and the lusty glaze over her eyes told me she enjoyed servicing me as I was at that moment. It seemed every fiber of her being was focused on my pleasure... Until I noticed her other hand grasping the crotch of the chastity belt she wore.

The little cunt was trying to bring herself off without my express permission! She had tricked me into believing she had accepted her new role and thrown herself into it. She was merely acting like an obedient slave, following my command to suck my dick because she wanted to. There was nothing wrong in that, quite the contrary in fact, but a good slave does as she's commanded, whether she wants to or not. Also of note was her constant mispronunciation of my name. I had let it go out of desperation for relief. What did it matter what she called me as long as I reached release, is what I thought, but perhaps that was a mistake.

I grasped her head with my free hand, winding my fingers into her fiery mane. I slowly pull her off of my shaft, looking down into her eyes as she looks up at me I tighten my grip in her hair and pull back. "Did I give you permission to pleasure yourself?" I ask her and yank her hand away from her crotch and twist it behind her back. The position she's forced into makes her breasts swell invitingly and I can't help but appreciate the vulnerable aspect of the pose. "How disappointing. I see now that you still have yet to realize your new place in life." I release her hair and arm and turn to the cart and take the arm restraint I had set aside earlier. I turn back to her and force her arms into the restraint, locking both of her arms behind her back, wrist to elbow, forearm over forearm.

I tug her leash up to make her look at me, all sign of pleasure gone from my eyes, save for the sight of her naked and bound before me; her treasures presented to the world and me in all their glory. "I am quite happy you take to pleasing me with such enthusiasm. It's a quality found in the very best of slaves, but even more so is absolute obediance, which is sadly lacking in you. You are not to pleasure yourself without my permission. Remember that you are my sex toy, and a good toy exists for it's master's enjoyment. Not it's own." I told her.

I grasp her head again with my left hand and force her mouth back over my wet organ, moving her back and forth. "Your pleasure will be permitted by my will alone, should I choose to reward you with such. The only freedom you have left is to decide to follow the path of resistance and punishment by refusing to obey me or to follow the path of rewarding pleasures by serving me without question. And it will be rewarding. The satisfaction and fulfillment you felt after our first coupling will be nothing compared to what awaits you should choose to serve.

I pulled her off of my stiff rod again, a sheen of her saliva coating every inch and vein. Running a finger over each pierced nipple with the same hand. Without warning I hook an ebony claw into each ring and lift sharply, pulling her thrust out tits up with it. "Also, you will say my name properly from now on. No more Reyugin, no more Rygian. It's Ryujin-sama! Ree. You. Gin. Sama! Now, say it slave!"

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:08 am
Profile YIM

‘dragons’, Hmmpphhhh. Jus when I wuz enjoying me self an having a bit of fun the whole game changes. Changes for the worse I’d say. Me head stinging from the sudden yank upon me hair that brought me mouth away from him an me eyes to his. Anger shown in them eyes, not lust…not pleasure. I could not help the surprise I feel as I look into those eyes. Had I not happily done what he asked?

Cruelly he forces me arms back, the pain stabbing inwards from me shoulders as me arms are retched into position gainst me will. I have no chance to free me self ‘gainst his strength. Black leather binds me forearms together, forcing me shoulders back an me chest out. Hanaji waivers like a ghost before me eyes. How many times had I done this to her? I can see her…so how perty it makes her small perky breasts when I secure her so.

The pull upon me leash snaps the image in me head an brings me back to the here and now. To the towering monster that stands erect before me, his throbbing shaft dancing jus before me lips glistening in the low light from me very own saliva. ‘males….’ I think, ‘wuz he not enjoying himself…an me….’ I vow to beat him…to make him pay for this insult. Until he releases me he will get nothing.

Nothing is an easy word, but when you be all trussed up an a beast takes you by the head an forces himself into yur mouth all you can do is make it as unpleasurable as possible. I let me teeth slide along the skin as he forced his way inside me. Pleasure is a two way street…he could let me have mine an have his…or I could make it miserable. Yet there wuz no denying the heat within me belly that swirled an heightened with the thrill of this new game. I’d always been the dominate….always.

Dominate, the thought dying in the sharp ache of pain that forced a cry from me lungs an sent a rush of electricity through me body. Wincing, I regarded this evil creature as he let loose of the golden rings upon me hard nipples. The pain only made sure I wuz good an angry an ready to fully resist. I wuzn’t no toy…no slave….really!

I ain’t no slave” the words echoing hollowly off the rock walls of the cavern so soon after leaving me lips. As they words came back to me own ears I could hear the lack of conviction. Nearly naked, me bum filled…me middle filled….vibrating. Me arms tied ‘hind me back. Sitting in front of this beast of lust an desire. An in these circumstances me mind warred with itself. Wondering….wondering ….

Hanaji had always been me slave. I wuz master. With a tightness to me belly an the thrill of excitement that left me mouth dry an other things very wet I wonder at what is in store from me. Perhaps the words were false….perhaps I wanted to be a sex toy. A feeling of forsaken pleasure washed o’er me much like the vibration within me that without any thrusting at all was jus a empty sensation.

Stealing me self I continued. “Ree. You. Gin. Sama, I got no problem with having fun together, but….that said I want you to show me a good time. Like….like I’d like yah to pleasure me after I pleasure you. Is that a deal?”

I could see the boiling anger with in those eyes….perhaps not….perhaps he wuz really serious about this whole slave thing. ‘Perhaps I wuz a slave’ I thought, lowering me eyes to the boucing shaft before me nose. Oh … how I wanted him in me again….but…but wuz I willing to pay the price to me dignity…me sensibilities. I wuz the master….really! Ryujin-sama be damned.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:00 pm
Profile WWW

Using her teeth to resist me and add discomfort as I forced her head over my shaft was an effort in futility. However thin and weak in comparison to the rest of my hide, the scales on my prick provided more than enough protection from such a weak bite. It still proved to aggravate me more with her impertinance.

I eased my grip on her crimson mane, composing myself and tried to hide my displeasure. She was breaking though. Her words lacked all conviction, even after calming herself her lack of resolution was apparent. Yet she still had the audacity to ask for a deal. So now she's dictating terms to me eh? Rather than lose my temper at this insolent behavior I paused to consider my reaction. Rough, forceful and demanding only encouraged her to fight me, but rough(less), pleasurable, and reciprocative yielded a much better reaction from her.

"You are in no position to negotiate with me. The terms of your servitude are ultimately up to me." I said to her taking a rigid teat between my fingers and pinching slightly as I pull it upward. "If you would rather continue to fight me then so be it. Stay here with those beads and the vibrator inside you. I'll chain you to this altar and go find another girl to sate my hunger with. I'll bring her back here and you can watch her take what could have been your's. If that's what you want. Or..." I said to her releasing the strained mammary, "You can submit yourself to me fully and reap the rewards." I said to her cupping an outthrust tit; slowly kneading and molding the pliant mound as if it were a toy, and rightly so. "And they will be great and plentiful. Is that not the arrangement you have with your lover Hanaji? Do you not reward obediance with pleasure?"

(Sorry for the delay. I've been helping my aunt with wood and fine tuning the recipe I have for beef stew. Betty Crocker didn't include instructions for using a crock pot, so I had to wing it for a bit.)

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:03 am
Profile YIM

Hairs settled back on me scalp as the grip loosened upon me silky strands. At least his sex was no longer forcing its way past me lips.

The war tween me dark desires and the knowledge of right an wrong took me right square tween the eyes. Doubt raising it ugly face to me own an kissing me solidly, forcing me to question life an love an even me own mind. Life, there ain’t no such thing as a dragon, yet here one wuz all naked an threatening me with his throbbing sword. Love, I had the love of a wonderful partner, yet here I wuz wondering if I wuz missing sum thing. An me mind…oh how could I even think to be submissive. It wuz never in me nature, no….I had to be dominant an….and yet I had to wonder what pleasures my obedience could bring. Had not the lord asked us to be obedient to his words an reap the rewards of eternal pleasure? Did not the lord give us heaven on earth if we listened and did as he wanted? Did he not give us only what we could deal with?

Bent before this creature with his claws gripping me hair I could only shake me head a wee bit. It wuz enough though. A chance to clear me head. Even then, as me insides churned an vibrated. As me insides churned with the potential the words formed in me head. The words that I would have to utter, for I could not yet fully submit. Not even after the fingers closed upon me turgid nipple an squeezed sending a bolt of happiness through me that left me on the edge of reason.

“an yet we negotiate…for you desire me to submit, but submission is not sum thing I truly understand, I am the master in me partnership.” From under me eyelids I gazed up into his face, sure that I would bring his wraith. But wraith I could easily deal with. I did not want to submit…at least I did not think so. Doubt crept round the edges of me mind, haunting me like a ghost intent on vengeance.

“I could always help you with the other girl?” the question lingering…wondering….would he let me? Did I want to? Could I really submit? What did Hanaji feel….an could I? Me eyes straying to the throbbing pipe that bounced before me mouth. I stared in awe, wondering….wondering what more he might show me. What more I might learn of me self and the world me lord had placed me in.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:37 am
Profile WWW

"I do not negotiate with what is mine." I said kneading her pert breast with more force, "I simply pointed out the paths that you may walk. You say you do not understand submission, but you know more than you think. Or are you really so ignorant of your partner's feelings? Did it not please her as well as you to submit herself wholy and readily to your commands? Furthermore, she enjoyed following your commands as much you enjoyed commanding her, is that not so? So you see you already have quite an understanding of submission. You were quite ready to capitulate when I took you before. And you took my girth into your mouth without so much as a word of protest."

Releasing her soft globe I gripped the leash and pulled her toward me while using my other hand to aim the head of my cock but a few inches from her mouth. "And you did rather enjoy sucking my cock didn't you?" I said inching my cock even closer. "It's nothing to be ashamed of." Had she extended her tongue out to lick the head it would barely be a centimeter away from making contact, but still I held her. I would not give her what she wanted until she gave me what I desired. "Have you never bound her in the same fashion that you yourself are bound? She beautiful isn't she? So vulnerable and exposed to you." I asked her pulling on the leash to make her look up at me. "Don't you realize that is how you appear to me now?"

"To reiterate, you can yield to me, and you can allow yourself to experience the ectacy your own slave feels in submission to you. Or you can continue to resist me. In which case I will go and find another girl and you can sit there with those unfulfilling toys buzzing away inside you until the rapture comes for all I care."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:25 pm
Profile YIM

His? I had but given me self to only one person before the lord and that wuz Hanaji. I wore her ring upon me finger, an this creature that now stands before me thinks I belong to him? Oh….Oh how wrong he wuz. I love Hanaji….love her with all me heart. This….this thing he asks so wrong. The feeling of his hand as it strokes me breast…so very wrong. Sensations of pleasure pulsing from me full orb.

The yank upon the leather leash forcing me head up. I look into the sinister orbs, watching those eyes for some sort of sign. An there….there out of the corner of me vision I see his hard flesh move closer. A thrill of sorts runs along me spine. Will he make me? Is this what Hanaji feels, a sudden jolt of electricity along her nerves as he remains helpless to do naught but what I demand. Am I really like her? Should I submit? Me nature fights it all the way, even as me body responds with a wet slushy feeling round the vibrator. An uncomfortable ooze of wetness tween me legs, held there by the outfit I wear.

Did I mean so little that he would go off an grab another to leave me stewing after all I’d done for him…after all I knew I could do. Wuz that so wrong. Rapture? That wuz the key. What would the lord want of me….what I needed to ask ‘fore I did sum thing really stupid an wrong.

“I owe me first loyalty an very soul to me lord an master that lives in heaven. A place I wish to see when me time here on earth is done. I owe me heart to me love, the woman I am married to; Hanaji.” I reckon there wuz not much more to be said…still….as me insides bounced an I wiggle me hips sitting fore him me thoughts go to what it jus might be like an what the dirty rotten scoundrel would be doing with some poor other girl. I had to do sumthing….sum thing to prevent what had befallen me from happen to sum one else.

“ok…..well kinda, I mean did you not make a promise to the village to take what they offered. An well….did they not offer me to you. Soooooo” oh now I had a plan…I could feel it…see it as it grew in me mind. “you being a great dragon of yur word would not go an find another when I wuz here now would you?” I gave him me best look…the one I saved for Hanaji when I wuz feeling all sassy an in the mood. Well…truth be a knowing I wuz in the mood but that shouldn’t make no difference. With me tongue I touched him…touched the part of him he wanted me to touch. A warm salty taste upon me tongue, a thrill at the touch of flesh that I have to work hard to suppress. Easier to do if me tongue is waggling.

“I still ain’t no slave in me eyes no matter what yah think….but if it be me lords will then so be it. Perhaps you can convince me how it is his will that I do as you say…but then….if I do how do you know I do it out of feeling like a slave and not jus cause I be playing at it an all.” I stare into those strange slits of his pupil….stare at them with all the defiance I can muster even while I let me body wiggle a bit in their reflection. An then I lose it….

Nervous laughter plays across me lips. A breaking of the dam within that has me collapse upon the Black Dias giggling like a mad woman. The stress…the horror of me situation….the feeling that I am betraying everyone closest to me, all of it passes in that instant of nervous release. An as me breasts heave an jiggle a strange notion passes through me head…strange cause I wonder jus what he will think of me. Wuz I already truly his?

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:38 am
Profile WWW

The stubborness of this girl was truly becoming an eyesore. Every time she seemed ready to capitulate, she would start arguing with me, resisting me. I began to wonder if she was worth all the trouble she was putting me through. And then she would give me a look like the one she just gave me. It was enticing and suggestive, with more than a little "come hither" look in those lush emerald green orbs. Of course, anything worth while is certain to be a pain in the ass.

My train of thought was broken by the sudden laughter which overtook her. I looked down at her in surprise at first, puzzled by this bizarre swing of things. My look of puzzlement changed to a victorious smirk as I comprehended what was happening. One should never smile when trying to spin a lie off their tongue, and this was exactly that. She had called her own bluff right before me, without even realizing it as such.

I lean down to hover over her giggling frame, roughly grinding two fingers into the crotch of her leather chastity belt, pushing the vibrating pole deeper into her slightly. Meanwhile I encircle a pierced bud and suck strongly upon it before raising my head and releasing with a wet pop. "So I did and so I am." I say looking at her. I pull her into a kiss with the leash, still grinding my fingers into her crotch. My tongue invades her mouth again, exploring every crevice and even going down her throat.

I hold the kiss for what seemed like an eternity, but in truth lasted only a few seconds. "Very well then. Submit to me for now, and you will see whether or not it is in you to be a slave. The eyes are the windows of the soul. So I will know if you try to play me a fool." I say and stand stright once again. I pull up by her leash and rub the tip of my cock across her ruby lips. "As you were."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:05 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next