View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 3:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Garden of secrets (saffron) 

Post Garden of secrets (saffron)
Shokushu was a land of deep, red sunsets and brilliant sunrises. The sun had cleared the horizon not long ago, chasing away the shadows. Soon it would be a warm summer day, bathed in light. It would be a day for walking barefoot in the grass, for laughing girls in sun-dresses, for sun rays on tanning skin, a day for lounging at the beach, even more so as it was a day without classes.

Soon the landscape near the dorm would fill up with students, but right now, it was a bit too early. Only a few were outdoors already. Perhaps that was why the lone pixie did not seem quite as concerned with hiding herself as usual.

The little humanoid figure was buzzing through the air, like some erratic dance. Her wings were beating fast, so swift they were almost impossible to see. The tiny being was singing to herself, something between a chirping bird and a child humming to itself.

Quickly, she darted from flower to flower, sometimes stopping by a leaf. Not that long ago, just before the rays of the sun first hit the island, there had been a quick rain shower. Now the little being was happily lapping up small drops left on the plants. Soon these would be evaporated.

If someone was watching the flying girl, they would soon have to move to keep up with her. The fairy continued on her seemingly haphazard journey. She would navigate through a small garden midway between the dorms and the campus, sometimes used for trysts and the sharing of forbidden alcohol, according to some. Doing her aerial dance, she moved past hedges and bed of flowers, always towards the centre of the garden.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:23 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Garden of secrets (saffron)
Hoping to witness a tryst or two, I had instead found myself watching a sprite darting about the garden. It fascinated me so, and proved something to me, something I had long believed. There was something here besides the darkness. There was beauty and elegance amongst the things that went fuck in the night. It was reassuring, to say the least.

As the fairy darted off, I moved to follow it, ever the curious sort. I supposed that I was not particularly well hidden, moving about in a black skirt and lavender spaghetti-strap top. I wasn't well hidden at all. Back in Canada, I'd probably have even worn a jacket, but this place was far too warm for that. Besides, something about a jacket and a skirt seemed rather strange to me anyway.

So I followed, curious as to what the little creature had planned to do with itself, and what I might find by following it.

“I remember a hundred lovely lakes, and recall the fragrant breath of pine and fir and cedar and poplar trees. The trail has strung upon it, as upon a thread of silk, opalescent dawns and Saffron sunsets.”
~Hamlin Garland~

Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:52 pm
Profile YIM

The diminutive female either did not know it was being followed, or it did not care. It was gently humming to itself, almost imperceptible, in a language more similar to the song of birds and the chirping of grasshoppers than anything human. Some word like sound could be caught from the air though, a little sing song, sometimes paused, only to be resumed. "Na-laa-ee-ee.. Na-laa-ee-ee.. Nana-laaa..nana.."

It s path was erratic, sometimes she would do little loops just for fun, sometimes hover over a particular blossom. It did not follow human walkways, and sometimes darted in between trees or above bushes. It did not seem to hurry, though, and even with its detours, there was plenty of time to catch up.

At some point, the little faerie stopped, seemingly listening for something. Had it realized it was being followed? From a patch of flowers, another pixie appeared. The two did an odd little aerial dance, like mating butterflies. Closing in, they seemed to top for a split second, wings beating like hummingbird, holding them perfectly still while they shared a kiss. Giggling, they then shot into the air, towards the centre of the park.

The park was constructed around a tiny pond, decorated with waterlillies. Near the water was two benches, and the while scene was surrounded by pungent lilac trees and beds of flowers. Here the pixies held court this morning.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:40 pm
Profile YIM

It was so cute, and tough for me to follow while nonchalantly keeping my distance. Still, I tried my hardest to do just that. I watched it loop and flutter and was more than amazed when another joined it. Beautiful things did exist here. That made me so happy! It wasn't just sadness and joy being taken away and brutality, there were charming little fairies. And the two of them kissed.

"Awwww~" I couldn't suppress the sound that came from me. It was improbably cute, and I wasn't able to not remark on it. Which probably alerted them to my presence, but I hoped it didn't. I wanted to keep watching them, and was afraid that seeing me would scare them away. The cute little creatures!

“I remember a hundred lovely lakes, and recall the fragrant breath of pine and fir and cedar and poplar trees. The trail has strung upon it, as upon a thread of silk, opalescent dawns and Saffron sunsets.”
~Hamlin Garland~

Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:46 pm
Profile YIM

The two did seem to stop for a moment. Casting eyes about them, they appeared to be scouting the landscape, listening for more sounds. Then they burst into a talk, in a chirpy, high pitched language, hard to even follow with human ears. One of them giggled. The other made a wide arch in the air, seemingly calling out.

Small shapes seemed to emerge from the nearby vegetation. There were more pixies, but hard to tell how many. It seemed that most had hair and wings of matching colours, although not necessary the same shade, and some had a tint of the same colour on their skin. The two previously seen had a mop if rose pink hair and long sunflower yellow tresses. Most wore some sort of light clothing, but it seemed pixie swarms were clothing optional, as a few were completely nude.

It seemed the first two were playing some sort of aerial game. Suddenly, one swooped in, grabbed the others foot, and licked it, causing the other to giggle. Retaliation was swift though, and the victim managed to get loose, then pulled of the ticklers skirt. Laughing, she darted through the air, the skirt-less one in hot pursuit. The others seemed to think this was funny, and joined in the flight. It all seemed to evolve into some sort of tag, but with rather unclear rules.

One pixie did not join in the game though. She was moving about in a wide circle, approaching Saffron from behind. She wondered how long it would take for the human girl to notice her approach.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:05 pm
Profile YIM

I watched with amusement. It was good, warm feelings all around, it seemed. Nothing malevolent. Theory proven! I smiled as the game evolved into something not entirely unlike tag and watched the swarm - which true to form for fairies appeared to be lacking something in the modesty department - play and, well, seemingly undress one another. It crossed my mind for a moment that I was probably about to watch one of the few orgies on the island that a Van Ryan wasn't responsible for. A pixie orgy? How improbably serene!

~Hamlin Garland~

Fri May 06, 2011 8:05 pm
Profile YIM

The airborne games went on. Quite a few more garments had become causalities of the play, and there was lots of cheering and laughter. The tone was decidedly more sexual. One from the original couple tackled the other in mid-air, head between the others legs. the couple swung erratically through the air, two bodies struggling to manoeuvre while locked together. Saffron had been given a rare honour amongst mortals, to witness an act of in flight cunnilingus.
While most of the little beings whirled around in the air, but a few dropped to the ground. Three fell down not far from the hidden watcher, quite to focused on each other to even notice the human spy.

A purple haired female was watching Saffron from behind, hovering in the air. She was quite amused by the human's curiosity, enough to put of joining her brethren while observing how the girl reacted to the antics of the swarm.

After a while she cleared her throat. "Enjoying the sights, are we?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon May 09, 2011 7:34 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]