View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 8:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Tending the Violet (for Momo) 

Post Re: Tending the Violet (for Momo)
Anne felt her blood run cold at the words... and moments later run hot, as the venom completed its first circuit and hit her heart.

Anne had no idea what Natsuki was talking about biting her pussy. It didn't make any sense... Or perhaps it all made too much sense which is what frightened her so. She had no idea that the sharp pain was introducing a chemical, although she could certainly feel the throbbing in her veins. She couldn't think about that though, as the thought that this... this creature raping her, using her body, her heart accelerated and she felt her skin flush.

She felt appalled with herself.. How could she feel like this? She didn't want this! No! No no no no No! Natsuki's laugh sent chills down her back and she frantically tried to pull away from her captor, trying to wrench her hand away from Natsuki's all too solid one and wanting to put distance between them - Not, as before solely out of fear of Natsuki, but out of fear of her own bodies reaction.

Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:02 am

Natsuki let her prey scramble backwards through the torn loam. She cocked her head curiously as Anne gaped at her bleeding palm while her adrenaline fueled breaths deepened into panting. But she did not allow the half naked schoolgirl to put any distance between them, and since she was standing and Anne was trying to keep her wounded hand from picking up dirt it wasn't difficult to keep pace.

"Mmm sweetie...you're feeling it now aren't you?" Natsuki said as she walked the path carved out by Anne's threshing feet. "Your heart is like a boiler at maximum pressure. Your blood is so hot you can feel all the veins in your body. I'm describing the sensations accurately, am I not?" Natsuki relished the confusion her bite caused in carnally ignorant girls such as Anne. It was so easy to misinterpret the sensation of a body quickened to its metabolic peak as the influence of sudden arousal. Delivering her venom straight to her victim's cunt always yielded ripe results, but the reaction was monstrously intense, and because of that it was never mistaken for natural arousal. The slow trickle inflaming Anne's circulatory system though worked gradually. It let Anne believe she was responsible.

Natsuki licked her lips and shot forward onto hands and knees. She was agile, if not especially strong. She didn't need to be to yank Anne's already tattered skirt off of her hips.

"Those are cute panties Annie!" Natsuki quipped, idly wrapping the skirt around her erect member to let it soak in her watered-down seed. "Who were you wearing stripes for, I wonder? You don't mind if I pretend it was for my sake, do you? Maybe I can keep them? Oh! How's this? If you give them to me I'll ravish you slowly. Gently. It'll be much more pleasant."

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:32 am
Profile YIM

Anne squeeked as she felt the skirt be grasped and pulled, her own motion far, far to slow to grab the last remanants of it and hold them to herself. She scooted her feet up and wrapped her arms around them, a last ditch attempt to protect herself, her bust squeezed back by her legs.

The imobility of her last attempt at protecting herself meant that she watched, Natsuki's dainty hands move the skirt over that enormous slab of meat that was threatening to...

She could feel herself getting hotter inside, her body clearly getting excitied. She could even feel her nipples pressing against her legs! She could even feel herself getting worked up at her offer. She had known the horror of rough sex and she was offering something gentle...

NO! NO NO NO! She wasn't a she! It! She was an It!

Anne fought the idea with everything she had. She wasn't just tired, she was exhausted and she couldn't think like this. Forcing her gaze up, her body was tense as a harpsicord wire with the internal struggle. Not just with her feelings, but also her thoughts... The idea of something gentle wrapped into her thoughts and wouldn't shut up despite her best efforts.

"I.. I... What... How do you know that? What did you do to me?" The conflict inside her being plain to see. She was desperately trying to think of anything but Natsuki and latched onto what Natsuki had said first, using it like a lifejacket.

Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:38 pm

"No dear. I will not abide you changing the subject." Natsuki chided. Anne's skirt was darkening as it became suffused with Natsuki's limitlessly trickling essence. Soon it was a rag heavy with pre-cum, rich with her alien pheromones. She slung the soaked cloth at Anne's knees. It slapped over the schoolgirl's hands and momentarily adhered before it peeled away.

Natsuki hefted her meat in both hands. Her previous polishing had spread the entire bulk in her pellucid slime. It looked like it was coated in Vaseline. As she stepped forward she squinted, concentrating. Anne's feet were suddenly subsumed in cold earth as the soil mounded around them of its own accord. Roots twined together around her ankles.

"Listen Anne, honey, as long as you continue hoping for some kind of salvation your heart is going to keep pitter pattering until it drives you insane. Abandon hope darling. Accept that I will ravish you. Accept that you are attracted to me. Either you begin begging me for sweet mercy now, while I am still amused, or you do it later, when I'm too satiated to care anymore and you are desperate for more ecstasy." Natsuki swung her phallus near Anne's face, where it predictably began to spit rivulets of her seed onto the woman's quivering legs. This close Anne could smell it, a combination of subtle musk, sugar, and Natsuki's own feminine aroma.

"Hard or soft sweetheart." Natsuki offered. One hand grasped Anne's and she firmly drew it up so that her prey could feel the slick surface of her seething cock. "I am rather worked up Annie. I can have you upside down and impaled at the snap of my fingers. Or you can just lean forward, kiss my cock, and make peace with the rest of your day."

Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:25 am
Profile YIM

She held the cum soaked skirt a fraction longer that she had to. That fraction felt a lot longer to Anne than really passed and she felt herself almost draw it to her nose to inhale. The shock of realising that caused her to sling the rag, the sodden rag leaving a trail of come as it left her hand, splattering against a tree.

Anne listened to Natsuki, her brain working on an endless avenue of "No.. no... No..." But, no matter how many times that word repeated in her brain she couldn't deny how she felt though... Her pulse was up and she felt hot... And there was a horrible temptation to do just what the monster wanted... to lean forward and kiss that enormous phallus... She could feel her feet cold but didn't look down to see what was happening... She didn't want to take her mind off that huge cock, its tip winking at her as it continued to dribble that viscous fluid.

It filled her vision and no matter how much she resisted, no matter how bad the options were she wanted to carry on resisting, carry on fighting. But, there was another bit which seemed to want to give in. "Softer would be better" it whispered in seductive tones "She can be gentle, hasn't she been already? You haven't been hurt have you?"

The words battered her consciousness and as she fought against them her body slowly, inexorably moved forward, her head approaching the tip.

Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:21 am

"I suspect you are tempted to give my cock a mere peck, young lady, but if you want me to be gracious it will have to be a proper kiss." Natsuki said as Anne hesitatingly drew near. At the same time her burly organ bunched as Anne's breath touched it, and it spurted another milky dollop. In such a short time its dribbling had already eclipsed the volume of semen a man would ordinarily produce on climax. The implications were as dizzying as the cloying scent of Natsuki's cum dissipating from Anne's skin and the soil.

"In other words," Natsuki continued, twining her fingers slowly into Anne's hair, "use your tongue. I'll be insulted otherwise. I'm not looking for a chaste gesture. I'd prefer a long, sensuous French kiss. Understand?"
Anne was close now to committing herself, and Natsuki kept up her grip. She wasn't about to relinquish her hold on Anne's hair, though she kept it loose for the moment as a token of her promised gentleness. Her prey already knew how it felt when Natsuki exercised violence. The hold would help remind her.

"Don't be shy now violet. That's what got you into this in the first place. Besides, sweetie, I think you'll like it."

Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:55 pm
Profile YIM

"Go ooon..." The voice continued to whisper in her own voice "You want it.. You need it.. Feel how hot you are.. How nice do you think it will be in your mouth..."

The words were her own and wound themselves around Natsuki's own. Her chest was rising and falling rapidly, the heat spreading down her neck and spreading over her pale flesh.

Anne's view changed from the end of the cock that she had been staring at to Natsuki's own perfectly toned flesh. It filled her mouth slowly, the taste almost sweet to Anne it tasting nothing like the only other time a cock had gone past her lips. Through the viscous salty taste that was generously slathered over it, it tasted almost sweet, Natsuki's own fragrance making it far less unpleasant than she would ever have guessed. Even the texture was strange - soft and yielding yet so hard and her lips slid without resisting over the head.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:08 pm

Anne's mouth fit over half the feminine being's pleasantly unctuous glans, but that was not enough for Natsuki. Her hand pulled the young lady's head forward. Natsuki's cock squished against Anne's palate, and the schoolgirl's teeth started to pinch the wedge of flesh as it threatened to pry her jaw open. Anne could feel her rapist's heartbeat thudding through her member, surging through her teeth almost as distinctly as the rapid beat of her own bloodstream. It never ceased oozing its potent cream, and with spongy meat occupying the majority of Anne's mouth, flattening her tongue like a depressor, the dose of semen filled the fraction of space at the back of her throat in seconds.

"How does it taste sugar?" Natsuki simpered. "Nevermind. You shouldn't talk with your mouth full. Especially when you need to focus on swallowing. Neither of us want you to choke do we?" Anne's shirt tore again as Natsuki nonchalantly tugged another handful of cloth away from Anne's collar. Her shoulders were bare. A flimsy drapery intermittently covered her abdomen and her arms were still sleeved, but her cleavage, the slope of her collarbone, was bared to Natsuki's appreciative view. In the time it took for Natsuki to finish speaking her cum had thickened to the extent that it clogged her captive nymph's mouth.

"Lick Annie. What did I say before. Lick and swallow. You might as well. I'm not going anywhere."

Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:11 am
Profile YIM

Anne tried to swallow, but with the combination of her mouth being stretched wide around a cock that was far too big for her, and the fact that in her state she hadn't even thought about, let alone started to swallow the come that had continuously kept leaking, she found that her mouth was full to bursting.

Her eyes went wide as one swallow turned into a stifled gag as some of that come forced itself pass her tonsils and started cloying up her airway. Her eyes went wide as she again tried, and this time no breath would come. Not being able to breath paniced Anne and she pushed against Natsuki’s hips frantically and wrenched her head back, trying to clear her mouth.

As her mouth freed itself of its phallic cargo she tried to swallow once again but her body had other ideas. It tensed up and rather than swallow, it forced the last of its air up and out, clearing her airway violently, the cum that had lodged itself there erupting from her mouth and splattering across the ground leaving Anne herself hunched forward gasping. As she drew a shaky breath which was full of Natsuki’s scent and the hot, salty mixture of her cum, thick strands of it glistened from her chin and across the flattened grass.

Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:32 pm

Natsuki clucked her tongue. She doubled the length of hair in her grip to remind Anne not to try to extricate herself, and stood by watching as Anne struggled with the unctuous fluid congealing in her mouth and in pearly streamers from her open lips. Her lips themselves were magnificent under the gelatinous sheen of semen, her ripe bottom lip pouting from her distress, her mouth outlined in red like a target.

"That is what happens when you hesitate. Now I am going to try this again, and if you're reluctant again Anne I'll have to assume you want a proper savage ravishing. Now suck and swallow." Natsuki dragged Anne back to face her extended cock. The glans pulsated, growing and contracting. She could see veins flexing frenetically behind the moist head. Then, demanding, Natsuki wedged her tool past her captive's teeth. The feeling of her unwilling jaws parting and her teeth scraping Natsuki's trenchant rod made her squint and hiss.

"Lather sweetheart. Lather, then suck. Do not allow my seed to accumulate, or you will sputter again. Though, admittedly, it is a stimulating vision."

Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:27 pm
Profile YIM

The huge cock disappeared between white-frosted lips in spite of herself. The hand on the back of her head brooked no argument and jaws craned wide, trying to accommodate it completely. Trying to get her mouth open and accumulate spit was impossible for her completely inexperienced self and the best she could do was to create a seal with her lips, swallowing as rapidly as she could.

With no idea what she was doing she knelt on flattened grass, her mouth stretched full of cock while she felt cum accumulate in her mouth. Her head spun, not sure what to do or really quite what was happening. It took only moments before she could feel the viscous substance building at the back of her throat again and she fastened her lips tighter, swallowing as quickly as she could to prevent herself from gagging as before.

Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:55 am

"It feels good to drink when you're thirsty, doesn't it?" Natsuki said. She began to hum as she held Anne captive, seeking to lull the woman. Her grip was unwavering, her cock unflagging. Engorged as it was it continually dribbled, and that mammoth slab of muscle's incidental dripping was the equal of a man in full orgasm. If Anne failed to suck and swallow she'd sputter, but worse than that her failure might irritate the feminine monster who was feeding her. There were worse ways of being ravished than this. That thought kept Anne mollified, sweetly suckling as Natsuki crooned and softly ground her glans against the woman's tonsils.

Anne's jaw was inflamed from being pried so far apart. Swallowing, however, had become easy. Her throat was lubricated well. She was able to breath between swallows through her nose, nostrils flaring like a horse between the undulations of her throat, alternating between pulling air and spraying hot breath over Natsuki's burly phallus. Her ration of air was enough to subsist on. More than that was impossible while she kept drinking, so she allowed her thoughts to twirl and weaken as her sight was gradually covered by a film of grey. She was pacified. Half dreaming and incoherent after so many minutes of drinking, Anne had no way of knowing that Natsuki had kept her this way for the better part of an hour. The only thing she lucidly recalled was Natsuki's soft hand taking her wounded hand and urging her to stroke the cock before her as Natsuki gently, unnoticeably loosened the back of Anne's throat with her incessant grinding.

Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:20 pm
Profile YIM

*Swallow* breathe in, stroke, *Swallow*, breathe out, stroke, *Swallow* breathe in, stroke, *Swallow*, breathe out, stroke...

The cycle continued and Anne relaxed as each gulp of warm salty fluid disappeared down her throat. Her motions smoothed so she was stroking and sucking to complement each other, or at least she dimly thought so from the sounds of feminine delight she heard from above her head. It.. It wasn't as bad as she feared and actually with those sounds of pleasure above and the obvious signs from the rythmetic tightening and loosening of her hair she found that she was enjoying herself, although she couldn't help but think there was something she was missing...

It was as that huge cock wormed its way at the back of her throat a thought of what that might be floated through her mind. It was that she felt rather full, just like she had eaten a massive Sunday lunch. Her stomach felt a little bloated which of course was impossible. She pulled her head back a little, against Natsuki's hand to try and look out of idle curiosity rather than any concern.

Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:42 pm

Anne's stomach gurgled as if announcing itself, coinciding with her curious glance. Natsuki made disappointed moue as she felt Anne's mouth leave her cock, but then she giggled at the sight of the young lady's face. Milky cum dripped from her mouth and stretched heroically from the crease in her bottom lip to the well polished head of Natsuki's cock. It went disregarded. Anne's belly was a smooth egg, very like the shape of her eyes as she stared at herself.

Natsuki fingered her cock sheepishly, flicking the head and hissing at the impact. Her hips quivered at the sensation, causing the strand of semen linking the two women to wag like an empty swing-set. "Oh no, Anne, that is my fault isn't it? I gave you too much cream, and not nearly enough meat." The woman's cock bulged and darkened to the color of a bruised apple. Natsuki jabbed it at Anne's face to interrupt her navel gazing, leaving her nose smeared in lusty discharge. Anne's eyes lifted. That organ confronted her, still spitting, unwearied.

The next thing Anne knew her bra had been unclipped without warning. She was dizzy, being pushed onto the loam by a finely formed foot. The forest whirled into a fence of interlocked boughs. They were rippling in the air above her, sinuously whipping throughout the broken sunbeams. The sensation of spinning started in her head but descended quickly into her gut. It had become a frothing cauldron being stirred by the tremendous force of the world's turning. Natsuki was speaking, but the words were indecipherable. Meanwhile she fought against a rising tide of brine behind her teeth. Again and again she swallowed. After so long it was easy to do; she almost felt as if she had never stopped nursing. Then there was a spike of lightning stitching her groin that made her sit up instantly. Natsuki's heel was lodged in the valley between Anne's legs.

"You need some time to digest. In the meantime, why not count orgasms, hmm? Let us see how many it takes before your pussy learns how to spray shall we?" Natsuki leaned her weight into Anne's crotch, grinding her heel into Anne's sex.

Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:48 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4