View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 3:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Enter the swarm (OPEN!) 

Post Enter the swarm (OPEN!)
Girls laughed and chatted, the sound mixing with the melody of waves upon the beach. The smell of food being barbecued drifted on the air, and the sun shone down on students, clad in summer clothes and swimwear.

The school had generously erected a couple of beach houses on the more remote end of the largest beach. It was intended for use for student clubs and student activities, and indeed quite a bit of the work on them had been done by volunteer students.
Beside the beach houses was a large outdoors grill, with a solid brick foundation. Nets for beach volleyball was there too. It was a nice place for students to gather, and this was the first day they were officially open.

A small event had been made of it, and food and beverages was being prepared. Turnout was expected to be decent, as not much new happened on the island. At least if you discounted the encounters some of the girl suffered from..

Pia was there, wearing shorts and a pink and blue top. She was sipping a strawberry smoothie, and lazily contemplating of she should strip down to her swimsuit and have a go at the water, all the while keeping her eyes open in case someone she knew arrived.

Meanwhile, someone was spying on the gathering girls from afar, a lens with capturing the image of innocent students and magnifying it, transferring it to some secret location unavailable to students.

--
"Are you sure this is a good idea? The insectoids.. the wasps.. One of the underground entrances they use is just in the bushes behind the location."
"Indeed. That is the point. The NICE labs are.. curious about certain aspects of the hive, and this is a pristine opportunity to observe and record their behaviour. Likely, the.. ah.. cockwasps, as I hear they are called, will try to pick up strays first. If they cause panic amongst the rest of the girls present, there is lab personnel ready to intercept, sedate and mind-wipe any students running away."
--

(OOC: This is a collaborative thread between me and roscoso, and will feature his creature, the cockwasps. We thought it would be fun to start of with a bang, and because the cockwasps appear in groups, we thought it would be perfect if we could include more than one victim. So any girls who wish to join, this thread is officially OPEN :) The more the merrier!

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:18 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Enter the swarm (OPEN!)
The slow beating of wings and an almost silent buzzing, was a sound coming from one of the nearby Sea Cavern's on the beach, part of an underground tunnel network of caves, it was also home to one of the Island's predators, the CockWasps, as of now one such Cockwasp was flying slowly out of the cavern staying low as it moved towards the nearby foliage as it began it's scouting for either food or building supplies as well as possible mating options.

The Insect was Green, Forest Green in Colour making camoflague easier to do as the Insect flew through the bushes and trees before poking out of a tree to look at a nearby beach area that seemed to have a unique smoky smell as the Insect tilted it's head slightly.

It saw many girls of different sizes and shapes, all human chatting and enjoying themselves, while that unique smell of meat was in the air...

But the Cockwasp was busy looking at the girls, wearing Summer clothing as well as Swimwear for some, it planted a slightly honey scented marking on the tree before flying off to inform the hive of it's discovery of a possible hunting ground....

Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:43 pm
Profile YIM

"Got it!" Susan yelled as she dove to intercept a spike. No sooner was the volleyball heading back up than she had rolled back to her feet; she thought she'd managed to set it up for a good attack, but her partner might disagree and set it up for her instead.

She'd wanted to come here with Pia, but her lover hadn't been in her dorm when she went earlier. For all she knew, the blonde was here already; Susan hadn't had the time to look after getting here before some of the other members of the volleyball team had intercepted her, looking for a fourth person for a game. She'd readily agreed, stripping down to a bright red swimsuit with black edging that could easily pass for a showy sports bra and panties set except for the material.

The game was evenly matched so far, but that would change eventually.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:46 am

There was someone Pia was glad to see! Pia's face lit up as she spotted Susan. She had really hoped to find her lover there. In fact, she had tried to get hold of her earlier that day, but somehow, she had missed her. Unaware that Susan had been looking for her as well, Pia had actually narrowly avoided her.

Pia practically leapt to her feet, and waved at Susan when she glanced in Pia's direction. She moved closer to the game, with happy, bouncing steps that made it quite clear that she was happy to see the one she considered her very special girl.

Susan made a quite striking figure. The Chinese girl had a very athletic body, finely shaped by physical activity. The red and black outfit was eye catching, and stood well against Susan's black hair, and Pia found she quite liked looking at her as she played.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:56 pm
Profile YIM

Anne had read the notices about the summer activites on the beach but at the time had completely dismissed them looking forward to the peace and quiet as most of the students would be out and she would have the day off and could just relax.

The problem was that on the day the school buildings just felt empty and were stressing her out a little so she decided to go on a explore of the nearby forest so she nipped back to her dorm changing into a knee length light brown skirt and a matching top, tying her hair into a ponytail to keep it out of her eyes and putting on comfy shoes so she could climb, run and relax in the woods.

"Besides" She thought "Maybe getting out of here would clear my head and stop these dreams i keep having!"

However, ubenowest to her if she paid a little more attention to the directions on the notice she would have known that forest she set her sights on going just happened to be the same one as surrounded the beach where the activities were occuring.

After a couple of hours happilly exploring through the forest she stopped and sniffed a couple of times as the scent of barbequing sausages and bacon drifted past her making her stomach rumble.

With soft feet she moved to the edge of the treeline looking out to the students playing, laughing and enjoying the sun her eyes scanning the events til she spotted a nearby building which had a few students ouside lounging on camping chairs with a variety of what looked like a mixture of fruit (including her favorite snack food - grapes) large slabs bread and some of them were happilly eating hotdogs.

As her stomach made another growl she thought about perhaps joining them after all... After all she would only have to be there for a short time before she could get back to a forest... and the food did smell and look so good!

Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:50 pm

It didn't take long for the Scouts message to get the swarm riled up, a huge group of human females near one of there tunnel entrances, though a bit of a climb down to reach it from the beach, a small group of Cockwasps had been asked to scout out the area and if possible sample one of the specimens that were around, the group was about 3 Cockwasps, all of them different shades of Green, though one was more sandy coloured as they began flying slowly out of the entrance and began to find hiding spots in the woods, though the sandy coloured one found a hiding spot in some of the beach sand nearby the forest.

The Trio continued watching the many girls fun activities looking around also for a possible easy target to sample from..and they had all the time in the world to observe.

Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:32 pm
Profile YIM

Completely oblivious to the watchers and the 'Wasps Anne emerges from the woods heading towards the nearest food shack, nipping inside and grabbing a large plate of grapes, strawberries and a big slice of freshly buttered bread before taking a seat at the edge of the eating area

With a throaty purr she tucks into the fruit devouring it rapidly, licking her fingers clean

"God i needed that" she says quietly to herself with a smile

Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:57 pm

The Wasps noticed one of the girls a little off from the rest and found perhaps a sample to taste, as one of the Wasps began to work on the lure as it's stinger tip began leaking out a honey like liquid that gave off a sweet aroma, a combination of the sweetest smelling substances around, as it hoped to lure one of the girls into the forest before the Cockwasps got to work, the other too arming there stringers with a little prick of aphrodisac venom they carried...as they needed to make sure the specimen didn't see them while they sampled her all that was needed was her being alone and then stringing her slightly with pin like stings and inject the venom into her and watch her handle the rest.

Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:01 pm
Profile YIM

She had walked to the beach when she heard about the new beach houses. She had invisioned them as a good place to go for some of her studies, the sort she'd want to do in private given their slightly obscure nature. She smiled slightly in her usual vague way as she turned her gaze out to the scene proper. She wore black rose net crochet stockings that ended at her upper thighs at solid black shorts. The skirt over it was down to her mid-calf smooth in the middle and gently wrinkled around it's sides. Her blouse was a simple enough yet still elegant. Her feet were adorned with semi-formal flats. She was the most dressed person there as far as she could tell.
Her eyes caught sight of one person she'd met not that long ago. At least there was one familiar person there so far. She approached the blonde woman until she noticed that Pia was moving to the volleyball court. It wasn't her favorite place in the world, but pia was a firend. She wanted to at least say hello to her. She reached Pia and the court offering a faint tap on the woman's shoulder.
”Do hope you've been well since I saw you last Miss Hov.”
she did speak just a bit like one might expect a professor to, the disciplined tone and the formality along with the dress and stance.

Ryder
Xui Ta
Karayah
Feel free to PM for whatever! PM box is always open

Last edited by LaeleAzure on Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:34 am

Susan had noticed Pia watching the game a bit earlier, but hadn't had time to acknowledge her yet. However, her partner had just managed to spike through a hole in their opponents' defense. Since she'd be serving next, this gave her time to at least flash a quick smile.

Someone else arrived to talk to Pia at about the same time, not someone Susan knew, but apparently a friend of Pia's. This was hardly surprising; as far as she knew, the only students the two of them really knew in common had been met in the… unusual circumstances of the 'free lunch' and last winter's snow day. The other student did stand out quite a bit, though; her style of dress was far lass casual than most students went for when not in uniform and made her look positively overdressed here.

Well, I'll ask Pia to introduce us if she's still there at the end of the game, she thought as she sent a serve over the net. There was no guarantee the other woman would stay around for that long; the game was at most one-third over, and neither team had yet managed to hold a two point lead for long.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:45 am

Pia beamed as Susan flashed her a smile. Even such a small gesture was enough to make Pia feel all giddy and happy. There is a beautiful, athletic woman, so sexy and sporty, and she smiles at me. Because she likes me! The thought was enough to brighten anyone's day, Pia reckoned.

Just about then she felt a tap on her shoulder, and a voice addressed her.
The formal tone confused her for a split second. She turned, recognizing the woman talking to her.

"Oh, Miss Zazael! Nice to see you!", Pia said, copying the formal naming Laele had used, but not the tone. Laele looked a bit more conservative than most of the students, but that was probably not too hard to do, many of them being in swimsuits and beachwear. The artist looked good though. She had a striking figure, and the way she dressed did in no way detract from this.

How to answer Laele's question was a different matter. Not too many terrible happenings had happened in the last few days, which was good the natural of the place considered. And Pia was in a happy mood."Oh, I have been fine, thank you so much for asking. I hope things have been good for you too."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:20 am
Profile YIM

Laele nodded a bit chuckling ever so faintly to herself when Pia used the same formality that she used even if the tone was different. She gave a faint dismissive gesture at it though.
”You don't have to be as formal as I am Pia, really I'm just not quite used to having people to call by a first name basis. Boarding schools tend to do that to girls like me. It's just a habit I'll have to work to break myself of some time.”
She explained calmly in her own way, her tone maintaining the ever present serenity it always did.
”Good to hear things have been going well for you. I've been quite well myself, I actually spent a bit of time speaking with one of the head girls recently. It was a rather nice conversation actually. She was far more sociable than rumors would have me believe you know.”

she kept silent about what she and the head girl had talked about, and she would keep quiet about it. In fact right now her calm breathing was a form of practice for her seeing the mana around her and others, something she had been doing since Vera and her had last talked; she was getting rather good at it she thought.

”I saw you looking at the girl in the red and black suit. You know her I take it?”
she did want to keep some sort of chat going.

Ryder
Xui Ta
Karayah
Feel free to PM for whatever! PM box is always open

Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:43 am

The Cockwasps continued to watch the group of girls chat and play games as the sandy one attempted to crawl closer avoiding obstacles as it tried to get closer to one of the beach houses as it's stinger was ready only a pinprick but enough for the plan as it began to aim at one of the girls the one wearing a Pink and blue top as it watched it's stinger had a short range when it came to shoot out a stinger and aiming above the girls tailbone and fired a tiny prick of a stinger towards her hoping to inject this one with the venom to try and sample her once the venom did it's job...

Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:53 am
Profile YIM

As she had now eaten Anne decided that she had aught to get out of here before she got pulled into a game of volleyabll and showed herself up as a complete embarressment.

With a last quick glance around making sure that no-one was paying any attention to her she noted a couple of students half asleep in the sun, and another couple (a blackhaired girl in a rather nice black formal blouse and the other, a blond girl in a pink and blue top) chatting quietly while the blond kept glancing at the volleyball seemingly distracted by one of the players. At a guess it would be the one wearing the red and black swimsuit (which, Anne thought, would kill her of embarressment if she ever put something like that on!) she turned and started to make her way back towards the the forest

About halfway there she stopped, distracted by a new smell which wasn't the cooking behind her. It smelt sweet but nothing she could easilly recognise

With a puzzled frown Anne slowed and started to walk slowly towards the treeline towards where she thought the smell was coming from.

(edit getting rid of extra line)

Last edited by Momo on Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:46 pm

While the Sand Coloured Cockwasp was busy shooting a stinger at Pia, the two Forest Green skinned ones where lying in wait, one of them preparing it's own pin sized stinger to shoot at Anne as she approached the tree they where lying in wait in, the area was well hidden as the cockwasp aimed and first a simple shot of it's aphrodisac sting towards Anne.

The Second Cockwasp began moving across the high branches over Anne and began to drip from it's stinger a green slime like substance that began to form into a nicely sized glob as it prepared itself for it's own part in possible either sampling this female or possible getting a first catch.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:01 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 106 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next