View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Previously on... (For Lujuria) 

Post Previously on... (For Lujuria)
It was well into the afternoon when the boat docked at Shokushu harboring letting off the solitary young woman off. It was too late for classes but too early to go to the dorms. Nell wasn't eager to go back there anyway. She hadn't even wanted to get off the boat. It had been nearly a year since she'd been back here. Since her mind had finally crumbled under the stress. The doctor's at the mental health clinic had blamed college for the stress and being away from home for the first time and a multitude of other things that had completely missed the mark. But then, what else would they say? They didn't believe her whenn she'd tried in the early days in the psych ward to tell them the truth about Shokushu. They'd just doped her up and told her the monsters had been figments of her imagination.

"If only..." She muttered bitterly as she crossed the lawn. She wasn't really sure where she was going. Not to the beach or the forest... Too secluded. Not that she believed she'd be able to stave off an encounter with a monster for very long but at the very least she could avoid places that made her an easy target. She headed for the quad. There were still students milling about here so it felt somewhat safer. She sat down an a swinging bench under a massive live oak tree. She worked the pedal lazily to start the swing moving. She hated this part. The calm before the storm. If she was lucky she could get through the rest of the day. She looked up at the sky. The sun hung low... It would be setting soon. She definitely needed to get to her new dorm room before nightfall, at the very least. It wouldn't really be much safer. But at least he wouldn't find her there. She'd changed rooms in spite of his warnings. It's not like he'd know really... No one even knew she was coming back today...

She yawned, tired from a long day of traveling. She really should start going to her room now... Can't afford to be out after dark... She closed her eyes. There was still time. Surely, she could steal a moments rest with impunity. Enjoy what was left of the sunli... She'd dozed off before she'd even finished the thought. S'ok, her semi-conscious mind told her. Even if she did get attacked, what were the odds of it being by him.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:19 pm

Post Re: Previously on... (For Lujuria)
Stretching himself, the depraved monster known as Lujuria looked down at the student he had spent the better part of a day raping, leaving her on the edge of utter exhaustion as she laid sprawled on the ground, no longer conscious as she had her brains fucked out thoroughly by the bastard. It would not be the end of the troubles for her, as she had missed quite a few classes and would no doubt be sent to the Basement.

The scene reminded him of another that had occurred so long ago, with another student. It had been the start of a spectacular but short-lived journey. One that had certainly pushed her bounds and tested her limits.

And as he left the student, he pondered as to whatever had happened to Nell Apton. The girl had certainly been a strong presence in his mind, the torments he had visited upon her entertaining him for a long while. Still, he had not come across her for a time now, and it had not been for lack of trying. The student had simply disappeared, so it appeared. He had even made a visit to her old room, finding it empty of her things. Though, he had certainly gotten a nice surprise in the ongoing orgy between the residents of that particular room, but refrained from joining in.

The girl had ignored his warnings, which would have been a wonderful opportunity to punish her and teach her something. Yet, she was nowhere to be found.

A year had passed, and the monster's attentions had turned to other favorites, inferior as they were compared to the naive but headstrong girl. Ah well, that didn't really matter. The good things didn't last forever, did they now? No longer concerned, the monster made a beeline for one of his favorite napping spots, quite out of sight but near enough to other students. Yes, the quad had become one of his favorite hunting grounds...

It had been nighttime when Lujuria finally awoke, comfortably resting on one of the branches of a great oak tree. After several long moments, Lujuria finally rolled onto his side, wanting to get a look at the quad. There was always the occasional chance that a student or two had foolishly decided to stay out late for some fun, and... Well, such chances were what he enjoyed the most. After all, the more, the merrier!

Instead, there was no one in the quad that he could see. Annoyed, the monster gave up searching and settled back down against the branch, his head staring straight down. Staring straight, happily, at the sight of a student on the swinging bench. Smirking, Lujuria silently thanked Lady Fortune and began making his way down. By the time he had reached the ground, it became apparent that the student was sleeping, as if she had fallen asleep on the bench.

'Must not have gotten in touch with us monsters, I suppose. Well, time to give her a crash course...' It was only once he had gotten in front of her that he received quite the surprise.

Taken back at who it was seated there, the monster was both rather confused and immensely pleased. 'Speak of the devil!' Grinning, Lujuria moved toward his chosen prey, hand outstretch and fast approaching... Only to be stopped mere inches away. No, he had to do something else. He had to make the moment truly special, did he not? He had to do what he had always done with Nell.

Fuck with her head, and hard.

Still grinning, Lujuria began gathering his powers, forcing the shadows to bend to his will, consolidating them into liquid darkness which began to swirl around his feet, flowing up his body. As his mind worked on how to best screw with such an old friend of his, the liquid darkness swarmed over his body until he was entirely covered in it, taking the shape of a monstrous creature, one that looked nothing like him. Given how they had parted the last time, he was sure that he was the one monster she hated and feared the most out of all others. Therefore, it was likely that any monster other than him would certainly be far better in the eyes of one who was a constant victim to him.

Once he had finished manipulating his form, taking the shape of a large monster with many tentacles weaving behind his back, appearing imposing yet slow at the same time, Lujuria brought one of his many shadow tentacles to began snaking up between the student's legs, the tip suddenly making contact with Nell's crotch, grinding hard against her.

He had to appear as un-Lujuria as possible, after all!

Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:44 am

Nell was used to dreams like this. She'd had them constantly when she'd first arrived at the mental health clinic. Nightly visions that she was still on Shokushu being raped by more and more terrifying monsters. That's why she didn't immediately react to the familiar sensation of a tentacle making its way up her leg. Not all too familiar really... She'd heard of tentacled monsters from her former classmates but she'd encountered very few herself. At least, of the encounters she actually remembered... It was actually strange she should be dreaming of a tentacle monster suddenly. It was probably nerves... because they were sending her back... they were...

Nell jerked awake. "Holy Shit!" How could she have forgotten she was back already! It was night now. Double Shit!! How could she have been so stupid as to fall asleep on a bench outdoors!?! Something moved against her crotch, bringing her mind back to the more immediate danger. She looked down at her lap and saw one dark tentacle rubbing against her. Boy, was she glad she had worn jeans and not a skirt today. She grabbed the offending appendage to stop its progress and looked around for its owner. It did take long to find it. The massive dark figure against the blackness. Oh wow, she was in trouble now... Time for a bluff. She gripped the tentacle tighter and glared at its master. "Knock it off or I swear I'll fry you."

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:37 am

Amused at Nell's response as she was awakened from her peaceful slumber, the monster was pleased to see that she hadn't changed much in that regard. Even as she grabbed onto the tentacle, it wasn't enough to really slow the monster down as the tentacle kept on grinding against the girl's jeans, even as more tentacles came into view.

The 'creature' became slightly more visible as the deep black of its flesh dulled into something easier on the eyes, allowing Nell to see just how much of trouble she was in for. The thing was easily seven feet tall, or rather would have been if it wasn't leaning down to stare at Nell, straight in the eyes with intense red eyes and a mouth filled with sharp teeth. In response to the girl's threat, taking it as only a bluff as he had never seen her use much of magic or abilities before, the monster snarled back at her angrily, even as tentacles wrapped themselves around Nell's legs, suddenly dragging her off the bench and onto the ground rather unceremoniously.

The monster within the shadow-creature wanted to make it abundantly clear that this was no nightmare, for it would have been too merciful on Nell. That just wasn't Lujuria's way at all. It was with even more tentacles that the creature pinned Nell down against the grass, keeping her arms and legs completely incapacitated even as a clawed finger began sliding in between her jeans, taunting her slowly... before tearing it away from her, shredding the front of the jeans in an instant. With a mocking growl, the monster sneered down at her, almost as if daring her to scream at it, shout out at it, verbally insult it in any way whatsoever.

Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:23 am

It seemed her bluff didn't work. The monster just snarled at her and yanked her unceremoniously off the bench. She swore again as she smacked down onto the cold, hard ground. "This in un-fucking-believable! My first day back and..." Tentacles seized her arms and legs suddenly and pinned her to the ground. Damnit, this was not good. She couldn't even use her one good spell this way. Not that her lame light spell really could have helped her much anyway...

She could see the beast even better now that it loomed over her. It hadn't spoken at all yet. If it even could... It seemed to be all business. She swallowed hard as it slid a clawed finger into her pants and clench her jaw to stifle a scream as it ripped the material from her body. She didn't say anything else. It didn't seem to be worth anything to try and reason with the brute. Hell, she wasn't even sure it understood her language. Not to mention reasoning with the monsters anyway...

She slammed her own head back against the grass and dirt. "Stupid Nell! Stupid, stupid, stupid!!" She punctuated each "stupid" with another head thump. "Couldn't even get through one night without being caught be another stupid monster." She muttered bitterly. Then she simply sighed and turned her head away so she didn't have to look at the thing that was about to rape her. "Oh fine, whatever. Might as well get over with it as quickly as possible. Could be wrong after all..."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:18 am

The monster within the shadow creature merely watched in amusement as Nell berated herself for being caught so easily. What did the silly girl think was going to happen, after all? Across the entire island, the odds were stacked against the students of Shokushu, always favoring the aliens and creatures that preyed upon them. Still, one thing stood out within his mind, something she had said. Her first day back? Perhaps the fact he had been unable to find her beforehand had been the result of something else. Still, it was just so entertaining that to come back to Shokushu, given how one of their encounters had ended with him saying that she'd never be able to escape, the very first day she would end up in the hands of the sadistic Lujuria...

Whatever the case, Nell was now here, and deserved nothing less than a proper welcome - Lujuria style. And he was going to do just precisely that, whenever Nell liked it or not. The only thing that mattered here, naturally, was that she was reminded of just what she could, and had, suffered at his hands. After all, keeping the fear fresh in her mind would keep the poor girl vulnerable to him. 'I always win, Nell. The last time we met, it was cut short, much to my annoyance. This time, however...'

The creature growled as it bared its fangs at Nell, clawed fingers now slipping into the torn fabric of her jeans, remorselessly cutting away the rest of her pants as the tentacles continued to maintain their hold on her limbs, preventing any movement. If there was ever a rule that everyone should live by, the 'golden rule' so to speak, it surely would have been that things always would get worse. But in just what manner, she would soon find out, much to her horror... and, surely, anger. With the rest of her jeans in tatters, the monster turned its attention to her shirt, making quick work of it as well. It was then that the creature brought its face closer to Nell's for a moment before leaning back, giving her a better view of its chest, his nasty surprise about to begin.

As if it wasn't made out of flesh and blood, the broad chest of the monster rippled, like pitch-black water, as the tips of fingers suddenly slid out, followed by the rest of the hand, which soon closed into a snapping gesture. Another ripple occurs just before a most familiar face soon appeared out of the liquid darkness, cruel smirk on his face. His voice was just as obnoxious as ever, ever assured, ever arrogant. "Welcome back, Nell..." Then, he snapped, and an orgasm struck the student hard as she came face to face with the reality, with Lujuria.

Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:56 am

Nell hadn't meant to look back at the thing. Indeed, she'd gotten through the monster shredding her clothes without turning her gaze back to it. Then she'd felt its breath of her cheek and knew its face was only mere inches from her's. Then, it receded and confused she allowed her eyes to dart back towards it. It's chest was all she could see but it moved and rippled like water. In spite of herself she turned her head and watched, mesmerized, as something began to emerged from the impossibly liquid surface. A hand?

Nell blinked bemusedly. It might have been frightening to a new student, seeing a hand reaching out of a monster's chest. But Nell could only stare at it an wonder why the hand wasn't trying to grope her. It looked like it was about to simply snap its fingers. But why? There was another ripple and a sight appeared before her that DID frightening her. A face. Not just any face either. His face. And it was all suddenly crystal clear. Her heart rate jumped and she opened her mouth to scream when suddenly...

SNAP!

She was screaming now but for a different reason. An unanticipated orgasm washed over and she cried out automatically. Her first orgasm since returning and it was his doing again. "Noooo!!" She felt frustrated tears rush to her eyes. "Damnit, No!! I just got back, you rat bastard!!" She began struggling again the tentacles restraining her, knowing how futile it was. She attempted to roll and twist her body so she wasn't so exposed, all the while cursing her attacker. "Couldn't you just have given me one god damn day!?!"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:27 am

Lujuria grinned as he watched the girl suffer through an unexpected, and unwanted, climax which was all the sweeter for him now that she knew just who she was dealing with. Equally as delicious were the tears that watered at her eyes. Even better was the resistance she made at the realization of his presence, even after she had surrendered when she believed it another monster. It was touching, truly. Quite the honor, to be the target of such anger from Nell. The charade over, Lujuria allowed the shadow monster to dissolve away, leaving only enough liquid shadows to keep her wrists and ankles pinned down, still much too strong to be budged with only a student's strength.

One knee settling down on the grass in between Nell's thighs as he allowed his other knee to rest on the other side of her leg, still leaning over her face with that damnably smug smirk on. "Rat bastard? I see I'm going to have to punish you again, Nell. But that can wait until later, because... I ain't letting you go until I'm thoroughly satisfied, and your ass is back in detention for sleeping in places you shouldn't be. Beside, I distinctly remember telling you to not change your room and, imagine my surprise when I came to visit and you were nowhere to be found, along with your things."

Lujuria grinned as he slid a finger down Nell's chest, ignoring her resistance entirely as she didn't really have any other way of responding. Yes, punishment would wait. First things first. "For someone who doesn't want to see me at all, you make it so easy for me to return and torture you. Maybe somewhere deep down, you enjoy it? But that isn't important. Let's see, what did you ask me now?" The finger soon made its way up her throat before sliding his hand over her throat instead, almost as if he was intending to strangle her. Part of Ria was surely influencing his actions, but not enough to go over the edge yet, as he maintained his presence of mind. "That'd have been showing mercy, Nell, letting you have one day before I come for you. And you should know me better than anyone else on this island by now.... Mercy ain't my thing, cruelty is."

Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:23 am

Nell shivered at the monsters words. All her worst fears had been realized in a matter of seconds. A part of her had thought, had hoped, that maybe he'd forget about her after she left. That after a year he'd have found someone else to amuse him. Unlike Lujuria, she didn't feel flattered at all by his continued interest in her. She felt disheartened and cursed. She stopped struggling for the moment. The lingering threat of his hand of her throat cautioning her against overt displays of defiance at the moment.

"Mercy ain't my thing, cruelty is."

Nell looked away with her eyes only, a little afraid to move her head least he decide to tighten his gripe on her throat. He was already threatening to punish her for changing rooms and name calling, promised to land her back in detention by the end of the night but he hadn't physically hurt her yet. "I remember..." She replied dejectedly and sighed. "Did you actually know I was coming back today or was this just a chance encounter?

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:02 am

The bastard merely stared down at Nell, his hand still at her throat for a moment before it moved up to nudge her just a bit, demanding her attention as he leaned down just a bit more. His sadistic grin only grew even wider, giving him the appearance of baring his teeth at her, as if he was only enjoying this more and more. The monster contemplated lying to her and say that he had been waiting for her the entire time, that he had known all along. It would have been an interesting form of torture, the idea that the school was giving him intelligence, telling him where she would be. It would have felt as if there was nowhere to hide from him.

But no, that was the easy way through. Not the way he liked it. No, he wanted more from her, more from all of this. Only when he had decided on what to say did Lujuria come even closer to Nell's face, eyes as intense as ever. "Nell... You have the worst luck ever. I was up there, on the branches above us, taking a fucking nap. Of all the napping spots in the world, you walked right into mine." It was then that he pondered just what to do with Nell. Or rather, what to start with. And it was then that an interesting notion popped up in his head. "That isn't important, however. What's important is what we're going to do with you, Nell. Right now, I'm entertaining quite a fun idea. No doubt me taking you with my usual style would be cruel, but... Perhaps, perhaps..."

And he smiled even wider, if that was even possible, and leaned in so close that his lips were just grazing against hers. "Perhaps we should see if your body still remember my gentle touch, and whenever I can get you all hot and bothered for me without using my powers again. Wouldn't that be fun, Nell?"

Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:24 am

It didn't sound fun at all, Nell thought but didn't say. It wouldn't change the outcome. Lujuria would do whatever he thought would hurt her the most. She just hoped he didn't notice how much she'd begun to tremble at the mere suggestion that he be "gentle" with her. Her body was stupid and traitorous and was already growing aroused from "remembering" Luju's touch. All of his touches, but especially the ones she'd allowed.

As she met the demon's intense, hungry gaze she suddenly wished she could turn invisible. He was too close, not just physically either. The bastard was inside her head and inside her soul and nothing bothered her more than that knowledge. She could feel this breath on her lips, so close. She bite her inside of her lower lip to stop herself from wetting it in anticipation. No, she didn't want this damnit! She closed her eyes and tried to focus on her breathing. On not trembling. On not feeling excited or embarrassed or... Damnit, damnit, damnit! Why the Hell wasn't her body listening to her!?!

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:04 am

Lujuria remained where he was, taunting her with his sheer closeness, remaining silent as he took in the student's desperate thoughts and wishes, so clear to him with Ria's abilities in him now. After some silence, the monster eased away, his wide grin now just a smug smirk. "I suppose it doesn't sound fun given our history together but... I think you'll warm up to it! Beside, your body already is, right? I mean, you're trembling so much, trying so hard to show me that you want none of this..." Lujuria smiled as he began sliding his hand back down along Nell's body, fingers grazing against her smooth skin ever so lightly, already beginning the enjoyable task of playing her body like a musician and his finely tuned instrument.

"You didn't forget that I can read your mind, that I can hear all of your thoughts, did you now? Face it, Nell. You can resist me all you want but in the end, you're going to end up listening to your body and giving in. You'll hate yourself after ward, but... When we meet again, and we will, you'll give in faster next time. And even faster the time after that." Lujuria spoke softly as he eased back down, his hand now sliding over her crotch, lightly rubbing against the student's nether lips as he attacked her lips with his own, taunting her into slipping up her concentration, enticing her into responding unconsciously.

Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:15 am

How could you defend yourself a mind-reader? It seemed an unfair advantage for Luju to have when the scales were already tipped so greatly in his favor. Nell didn't waste her breath with a retort. She just continued concentrating. Willing her body not to respond to him prematurely. She'd lose to his machinations in the end but she'd at least feel better knowing she had tried. With her eyes still closed she couldn't see what he was doing. She tried not to flinched when his hand began to move down her body. His touch feather-light against her bare skin. A tiny sigh escaped her lips. Damn him for knowing her body so well.

He lean closer again, she could feel it rather than see it, and at the same moment his fingers began to play over the sensitive skin of her vagina. She was about to say something this time, to argue with his statement that she would give in faster next time, but as she opened her mouth his lips suddenly moved in to me herself. Her eyes flew up, completely taken by surprise. Monsters rarely kissed her. Luju had but she knew he didn't much care for it. She really hadn't expected him to do so now but it had the desired effect. It had caught her completely off guard.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:51 am

The monster certainly did not care much for kissing. But it had its uses. Properly timed, they could stroke the fires of lust in others. Which was what he sought to do now. Lujuria did not ease away, but instead leaned into the kiss more, his tongue darting into her mouth once she had been surprised by what he had done, intending on getting her to respond to him as much as he could manage with only the lightest of actions. Yes, he would stroke the fire within her until it had reached a fever pitch, leaving her with little choice but to give in to him. Course, he did not entirely trust that she would, knowing that there was some resistance in Nell that would never be stamped out.

It was why he enjoyed tormenting her so much, after all! As he attacked her lips with both lips and tongue, the monster kept rubbing his hand against her labia, allowing for teasing strokes, never going too far, never pushing too hard, but just tantalizingly enough. Only after a while did he begin to tease the hood of her clitoris, intending on getting at least a moan out of her. As all of this went on, Lujuria focused enough to allow the rest of his shadows to dissolve away, giving Nell her freedom back slowly, intending on seeing whenever she would even notice or not...

Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:14 am

Despite his distaste for kissing there was no arguing that the demon knew how. It was enough to drive a girl to distraction. That coupled with the actions of his fingers rubbing against her clit and labia... Oh, it was a struggle alright. Enough of one that she didn't even notice the shadows pinning her hands and feet melting away. She laid there, unrestrained but not knowing it. Her bottom squirmed as he teased her clit but she managed not to moan just yet. If he prodded her much deeper she was liable to crack. Her body was already becoming far too eager and it was going harder to control her arousal. Her nether lips were already dewy in anticipation of what was to come.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 115 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next