View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 11:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Previously on... (For Lujuria) 

Post Re: Previously on... (For Lujuria)
As soon as Nell had said it, Lujuria pressed his lips against her own, hungrily kissing his favorite prey and knowing how she'd respond to it. In a way, it was his way of saying 'I know you best!' His way of staking his claim on her. That and the sight of a squirming Nell was almost too much. As soon as his lips broke away, the monster then guided his cock into Nell's sex, pushing himself into her as much as he could go, until she was pressed between the wall of her shower and the one she hated most. Groaning in sheer satisfaction, Lujuria peered back at Nell, wanting to see her face now that she was feeling him inside her once again after so long.

Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:30 am

His kiss had the desired affect for, as always, it was the last thing she expected him to do. It was fierce and hungry kiss that lit her body on fire. It was like he was branding her as his and you couldn't deny him if she wanted to. And if the midst of that passionate kiss she didn't want to. She to responded the only way she could, with equal fervor she wrapped her arm around him and answered his kiss with her own.

And when he broke it suddenly, she only had time to catch one quick breath before she lost it again. For, almost immediately, he plunge himself all the way inside her and couldn't contain the cry of ecstasy that spilled out of her. "Dear Lord!!!" She had forgotten what it felt like to have him inside her. So raw and brutal and wrong yet so right and so wonderful. And it would only get better...

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:31 am

That cry of ecstasy, to Lujuria, was all the justification he needed for spending so much time tormenting Nell. It was always such a pleasure to draw out such responses from someone like Nell, especially when you remember that this was a monster that she hated so much. The bastard kept himself buried inside Nell as he pressed his face against the side of Nell's face as he allowed her to remember just what it felt like to have him inside her once again.

"Admit it," The voice was merely whisper. "You love this." The monster grinned, his hands now squeezing Nell's behind fondly as he eased his face away, to look at the student again. If she drew strength from hating Lujuria, then he would make it damn difficult for her to remember just why she hated him. Not moving his manhood just yet, Lujuria instead brought his lips closer to Nell's own, hovering just out of reach. This time around, he left it up to Nell to decide that if she wanted more, she'd have to lean in and reach for what she desired.

A nice taunt, one that the student would likely regret later once she was back in her normal state of mind and her passion not so inflamed by the monster she was holding on to.

Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:30 pm

It was wholly wrong that the demon could still have this effect on her, even after so long of absence. She hadn't been is his presence for a full day yet and already he'd stirred in her such carnal passion. And Luju reveled in it. In spite of herself and her hatred for him, her body still shuttered with delight at his slightest touch. It didn't understand things like betrayal and, no matter how he'd shattered her mind and shredded her soul, her body could only remember the pleasure he bought it. By rights, she should be immune to him by now but no, with each new encounter his power over her just got stronger. It made her fearful of the future... Frightened he really would take ownership of her one day.

He teased her with his lips and whispered to her like a true lover. Except that his whispers were taunts and his kisses a weapon he used to make her compliant. He tempted her with an offered kiss, daring her to lean forward to claim it and she found herself hungrier for it with his denial. But something he'd said made her hesitate. "Love?" Nell asked, cocking an inquisitive brow at him. "What is world is that?" She pretended to be playfully teasing but there was an undertone of bitterness there. How dare he use that loathsome word around her again. It was just another dumb game to him, of course. She was just another stupid toy. What did he care if she broke? There were other toys...

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:11 am

Lujuria only smirked at Nell, his eyes boring into the young girl's own as she spoke with a bitter tone that was barely hidden. But he knew what emotions were warring inside her. He knew this so well it would have infuriated Nell no matter what. At first, he was about to taunt her with something rude, something shocking, just to annoy her further before he drew her back with gentle kisses and touches yet again. It was like a fisherman and his catch, in many regards. But instead, the monster thought twice this time around, considering how to answer that question.

"To be fair, there are many forms of love, Nell." Lujuria began as he leaned in to lick against her neck, kissing the spot lightly before leaning back out. "But in our particular case, it's the fact that despite everything I have done to you, you should be hating me with all of your body and soul. And yet..." Another kiss pressed down upon Nell's neck, followed by a second and a third, as Lujuria slowly made his way up the side of her face, lips against her ear once again. "But still... your body loves this so completely, doesn't it? It's craving all these little touches, all these little kisses. We've put your body through so much, you and I. Still... despite everything, your body cannot help but respond to me."

Backing away again, except he was not smiling this time but radiated pure confidence in his knowledge of what was happening within Nell. "Your body knows I own it. And it loves being owned. But don't worry your pretty head, because soon or later, your soul will be crying out for my tender love. You aren't just another plaything of mine, for me to break and toss away, Nell. Even if you break, Nell... I'll never let go of you." Only now did a smile spread on his lips. "And beside, Nell... What is hatred but love twisted beyond recognition?"

Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:59 pm

Nell was stuck momentarily speechless by the demons words. She had expected rudeness and profanity but the bastard was just too devious for that. He gave her no crude words to fuel her anger, no petty insults to use as tender. No, he gave achingly gentle kisses while waxed poetic about how he owned her body, how he would own her soul. And could she argue with every one of those kisses drew a needy moan from her lips and caused her sex to tighten around him.

He drew back and locked gazes with her as he delivered the sucker punch, "You aren't just another plaything of mine, for me to break and toss away, Nell. Even if you break, Nell... I'll never let go of you." And then the bastard smile, sending cold chills through her body. She resisted the urge to look away, to swallow, to finch... Only her nails biting into his shoulders belied the terror those words had instilled in her. He would never let her go.

"Damnit Luju..." She hissed. "Can you please just shut up and fuck?"

(Welcome Back! And brav-the-fuck-O. That was some truly villainous dialogue right there. I swooned a bit. ^.~*)

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:09 pm

(-bows- Thank you! And ah, I figured given the long absence and over-due response, the least I could do was step it up just a bit. :P Glad you liked it, though!)

Lujuria merely smirked at the demand. "Now, Nell... Are you saying that because, well... I'm just full of it? Or is it because you're unsettled? And if you're unsettled, then that must mean there's truth to what I've just said..." The monster grinned at his poor victim, almost as entertained by all this as he was by fucking around with her head in a vulgar manner. The smirk soon melted away as he leveled another measuring stare at Nell instead. "But that's neither here nor there. If it's shagging you want, then how can I refuse your request?"

With a light shrug, the hated monster went back to drilling his cock into Nell, pushing her back against the wall over and over again. Though, it was nowhere as forceful as he was typically known for. No, none of that. He had unsettled her already. It was time to press the attack instead. Rather, Lujuria merely resumed what he had been doing, treating Nell tenderly by plying kisses all up and down her neck and shoulders. However long she had been gone, the monster had forgotten none of her weaknesses.

Though he doubted he would ever manage to get her to utter those hateful words again, he knew he could at least throw her heart into chaos again. After all, humans were such irrational beings. Human women, even more so. Hatred of him had only festered in his absence. Now, it was time to inspire some affection for him, however unwanted it might be.

At the end of the day, she was his toy. His favorite toy, to be sure. Galling enough that other monsters got to play with her, but he couldn't be as greedy as to claim her all for himself. Not yet, at any rate. Every encounter with her, though, would only serve to allow the bastard to sink his terrible claws even deeper into Nell. Lujuria would never, ever, free her.

And Lujuria said as much to her, whispering straight into her ear, if only to send further chills down her back. "I will never let go of you, Nell. Because, now and forever, you're mine..."

(How's that for villainous?)

Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:59 am

(Truly masterful. ^.~*)

Nell tried to ignore the demons words by concentrating on the sex. But damn if the bastard wasn't giving her any escape there either. He fucked her tenderly, peppering her neck and shoulders with kisses like a true lover. She gasped as his skillful prick easily found that sweet spot inside her and began stoking her, knowingly, towards climax. The bastard knew her. He could play her body devastatingly well. Make her want him.

Her heart was starting to hurt again. This was all too familiar and all too cruel but she had no power to stop him. She buried her face in his neck and moaned at another masterful stroke of his cock. While there he whispered more poison in her ear. "Mine", he'd called her and it did send shivers through her but not quite the way they should have. Not completely. Some small stupid, traitorous part of her--a part of her that by rights should be dead--actually thrilled at that word. It bothered her more than the word itself. Was she becoming conditioned to this? Was this bastard actually making her want... No, she wouldn't even let herself think that thought. She needed to stop this, to break this spell she was under. She didn't trust herself to speak so she did the next best thing. She bit him. Hard. Maybe that would shut him up.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:36 pm

He was absolutely loving it, though he didn't show it. It was simply grand, watching how much of an effect his words were having on Nell! Even if he couldn't see her face now, he had plenty of other ways. Peering into her innermost thoughts, sifting through her emotions, even simply feeling her body against his and listening to all the subtle little sounds. The bastard did know her body quite well, especially after everything they had been through together. It was plain that Nell was warring against herself, against the horrible things he was dragging out of her heart and soul, refusing to accept them at all.

Instead of another snappy retort as he had expected, Nell did something unexpected - She bit the bastard. It did shut him up, but only for a moment. Another deep growl came from Lujuria as he slid a hand through Nell's hair, gripping the back of her head as he pressed his lips against her ear once more. What he said next, however, was most certainly something she didn't want to hear. As much as she disliked pain, it was simply the opposite for Lujuria! "Ooh, again... But harder! Bite me until I bleed! Scratch me if you'd like! Slap me, hit me, hurt me however you'd like..." Holding on to Nell, Lujuria dragged her head back and away from him so he could stare straight at her in the eyes. "It won't shut me up, but it'll sure as hell turn me on even more!"

Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:46 pm

Nell glared at him with rediscovered hatred in her eyes. "You're a sick son of a bitch, you know that! You want me to hit you then I fucking will!!" Somehow his goading had put the fight back in her and she slapped him, as hard as she could. She starting beating against chest and struggling to shove him away from her. She wanted out of this position. She was sick of feeling trapped and confused. "You're A Rat Fucking Bastard, Luju!! Why Can't You Just Leave Me The Fuck Alone?! Haven't You Hurt Me Enough, God Damn It!! Wasn't Putting Me In A Fucking Mental Institution E-Fucking-Nough!!"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:31 am

Lujuria could only smirk in response to the hatred in Nell's eyes, could only be amused by the girl's attempt to hurt him as she began hitting and beating against him, trying futilely to get away but the monster was having none of it. He only tightened his hold on her, keeping Nell pinned up close against his own body until she started screaming at him. "No." He began, right as soon as she had stopped, making sure he had her attention first before continuing. "All of your questions, Nell, can be given the same answer. Why? Because, like I said before, you're mine. Doesn't matter how far you run or how deep you hide, you can't get away from that fact. You'll always be mine to play with, mine to toy with, mine to bend and break and tear apart. If I put you in a mental institution, that's not entirely my fault. It's also your fault, for being weak. If you want to get rid of me, then get stronger and kill me!" Luju chuckled at this, amused because if she couldn't beat him, then it proved him right; and if she could kill him, then all she did was succeed in becoming a monster like him. Either way, he'd have broken her. Whenever Nell realized that or not, he didn't care.

"Defy me all you want, or behave if you think I'll grow bored... But either way, I don't give a damn. You're just too much fun to fuck with!" As soon as he had spoken the last few words, the monster drove home the point by bucking his hip up against Nell roughly, reminding her that she still had him inside her. "And you know what? Until you kill me, I'm going to do whatever the hell I want to you, whenever and wherever I want! After all... You wanted to come here, didn't you? Even if you didn't know what sort of place it was... Can't just do what you want without suffering the consequences, you know? And in that regard, this place is your own hell, and I'm the motherfuckin' devil." Only then did he let go of Nell, finally allowing her some space between the two of them, only to shove Nell around until she was pushed up against the wall, the monster right at her back as he began grinding his cock against her ass, growling right at her ear again. "But you know what? Seems to me you don't have enough of proper respect for me. I think maybe we should learn some before we do anything else, don't you?" At this, the monster held up a hand up where Nell could see it, ready to snap.

Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:52 am

Nell's angry deflated with his words. She really didn't know what she had expected him to say. Did she really expect to make him feel guilty for all the Hell he'd put her through? Had she expected him to apologize and let her go? He was a fucking demon. It was his nature to be that way. He called her weak and she supposed by his standards she was. He told her the only way she could escape him was to kill him. She highly doubted she'd ever be that but she would try. She refused to accept that this would be what the rest of her life was like.

Still, she would have to endure the rest of today with him. Or at least, until he got bored. That might not be for a while yet as she'd foolishly risen to his bait, given him the perfect excuse to torture her more. He gave her just enough space to tease her before spinning her around to pin her against the shower wall again, this time with her backside exposed for him to grind against. She had half expected him to simply thrust his hard chick straight into her ass from there, he wouldn't be the first to have done so, but of course she forgot this was Luju she was dealing with. The bastard still wanted to talk.

"Seems to me you don't have enough of proper respect for me. I think maybe we should learn some before we do anything else, don't you?" He raised his hand out where she could see it, fingers poised to snap. Nell fought the urge to clinch at the implied threat. She looked away and tried to put on a disaffected air. "We went over this last night, Luju. Only rule to this game is that you win. Do whatever you wish." She closed her eyes and braced herself for the impact of his curse, hoping only that her knees wouldn't give out and make her look even weaker in his eyes.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:33 am

Lujuria grinned as he watched the effect it had on Nell. She had yet to accept how vulnerable she was to him, how much control he had over her body and how open her mind was to him. She stubbornly continued to deny it, believing that she could still have a different life. That this wasn't what awaited her.

All that, he couldn't give a rat's ass about. That was in the future, a long way off. It had no bearing on the present, on their relationship. It changed nothing. Though, he was already bored with his game just as Nell was tired of it. Such a silly thing, with such silly rules, really. When did he ever need a reason, any excuses, to fuck with her? Just as Nell said, the only rule that there was... Lujuria wins. He always wins. "So be it! This game is over. You are much too unsuited for it... and there are far more appealing toys to play with." The monster chuckled as he snapped his fingers, activating his power over Nell. That power, she could now feel flowing through her body, but what it was doing to her, she couldn't tell exactly. But knowing him, nothing she would be happy with. "So instead, I'll just make you my pet now and do what I wish."

With that, the monster pushed hard, sliding his slick cock into Nell! Even if it was not her first time, it still should have been quite unpleasant to say in the least... But what Nell felt instead was quite different. For starters, there was simply no pain at all, only the bliss of hypersensitivity that radiated throughout her body, bringing the girl pleasure. Pain would only have emboldened her defiance, fueled her resistance. Pleasure, on the other hand, tore down those walls, made it very difficult to fight back...

"Nell... By the time I am finished with you, you won't be able to resist me..."

Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:12 am

Luju didn't snap right away but instead started to speak of ending the game, as though he were finally bored of it. She didn't trust that for an instant. Her suspicions were confirmed when not a second later she heard the dreaded snap. Nothing happened though... or at least, not the way it normally did. She did feel the warm breath of the demon's magic sliding over her bare skin but she did not feel the intensified sensations that was his trademark.

The demon continued as though nothing strange had happened, he babbled on about making her his pet. And then, suddenly, with no warning at all he plunged inside her, filling her tight anal passage and... Oh God...!? It... wasn't right either. She had not had an over abundance of experience with anal sex but she'd had enough to know it shouldn't be like this. There was no pain just a mind wiping wave of absolute bliss. He filled like his body had been built specifically to fit inside hers.

She couldn't think to reply to his next words though she known that would hit her hard letting. But right now all she could do was brace herself against the tile wall and tremble in the wake of such pleasure. Her body singed with delight and, in spite of herself, she moaned. "Luju... what have you do to...?" Her words trailed off. Man alive, what what would happen when he started to move!?

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:06 am

Lujuria could only smirk, silently reveling in the confusion Nell now found herself in. It was the same as usual, naturally. Every time she tried to steel herself or act disinterested, he'd simply flip the table over and raise hell! It was amusing to Lujuria how he had once held a great love for routines and habits when he was a creature of chaos now. He could thank Ria for that one, indeed.

It was also amusing to see how Nell reacted to what had just happened. It had been a while since he's last made her far too sensitive but going with an old trick from the playbook wasn't a bad thing. Not when it was so effective. Perhaps he'd stick with this one for a while, wear her down that way. It'd be just like training a pet, really! Lujuria chuckled as he pushed himself right up against Nell, his body pressed against her as he began moving his lips around her neck and shoulder again, knowing full well they were some of her weak spots before speaking. "I thought you would be happy, Nell. For once, I decided to... Not be a pain in the ass!"

Without giving her a chance to respond to the bad pun, Lujuria backed away just enough to pull out of her. Not all the way, unfortunately, just enough to make the thrust back in particularly enjoyable. Nor did Lujuria allow Nell the time to get through the renewed waves of pleasure, the monster sliding an arm around her waist as he began sliding in and out of her, determined to drive Nell over the edge again and again. He would make sure she absolutely enjoyed it and he would make sure she knew it...

Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next