View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 8:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Nature Walk (Cockwasps) 

Post Re: Nature Walk (Cockwasps)
Nell would was gasped, had she mouth not been suddenly occupied again, when she felt herself being lifted from the ground. Her feet were slowly being freed from the slime holding them. She was terribly bewildered by this, wondering if the wasps were actually finished with her. It didn't seem to be the case. She was still being fucked quite steadily by the first three wasps and two more had joined into group fucking by massaging her breast and rubbing their strange sexual organs against them. Perhaps they just wanted to take her in a different position. Nell wasn't complaining. She was so unbelievably horny. She didn't care how many of them there were or what position they were in so long as they kept fucking her. She began working the cock in her mouth with her tongue. Moaning her approval. Still hungry for more.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:15 pm

The Cockwasps where intelligent beings and knew that they could take her back to the hive without someone knowing, so for now they moved her off the path and into the thick bushes letting her arms and legs be freed as they knew she was docile and willing now, as the Cockwasps on her breasts injected a fluid that began to engorge her breasts and nipples The Cockwasps on her breasts almost had something planned for her now willing body, as her pussy, ass and mouth where constantly fucked filled with the slime to keep her body from feeling pain and also increasing her arousal more.

Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:33 am
Profile YIM

Nell was relieved to be free if only because it let the muscles in her arms and legs relax. She gave no thought to escape at this junction. She was too enthralled in the ecstasy of being lavishly fucked from every direction. She didn't even feel the pain of her breast being injected with some new chemical meant to increase her arousal even more. She simply moaned and braced herself by placing her hands under her on the forest food so she could begin moving her hips in time with the wasps thrusts.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:22 am

The Cockwasps where glad to notice the prey was being completely willing now, as the two on her breasts poked her engorged nipples with there pin tipped cocks as they seemed to almost be trying to nipple fuck them...the other three thrusting into her mouth, rear and pussy kept using the slime to make sure no pain was felt, while the last on that was sitting on her back was licking her body with it's tongue.

Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:18 pm
Profile YIM

Nell closed her eyes again and gripped onto handfuls of dirty and vegetation as the wasp continued to have their way with her. There was almost too much stimulation going on to keep track of. All she knew was that her body was warm and tingling and moist as the wasp fucked her tirelessly. And she couldn't believe she was cumming again! How many orgasms had they drawn out of her already? She'd completely lost count... How many more times would she cum before they were done with her? Would they ever be? They had moved her off the path. No one would find her now. Her mouth was filled so even if she wanted to she couldn't scream for help. Oh god, even with these major concerns growing inside her, she was still aroused. The fear was almost heightening it. She moaned again and squirmed as she edged towards yet another climax.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:56 am

The Wasps moved in unison all six playing with her, her mouth was being fucked, her ass and pussy where being fucked and even now her breasts where huge and the cocks of the wasps on her breasts pushed into her nipples like pussies nipple fucking her now, while the last one kept licking her body with it's tongue buzzing in joy, as the Wasps began rethinking...perhaps this one could stay at there hive for a day or two...they had time before search parties would try and find her...

Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:01 am
Profile YIM

Nell gasped as all six wasps began to sinc up so they were all thrusting in time with each other and making her dizzy with another climax. She was suddenly afraid she might pass out and they might move her again while she was unconscious. If that happened she could get truly lost. She forced her eyes to open but she couldn't be much more than that. She was utterly at the wasps' mercy and they seemed to be quite enjoying her body as they kept up their pace and lapped up her juices greedily.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:15 am

The Wasps moved again firing slime into every orifice they could get, her mouth, pussy, ass, and even the ones in her nipples spewed slime inside, while the one on her back splattered her back with the slime as the Six Cockwasps moved, as the one on her head moved it's cock out of her as the six Cockwasps grabbed her body gently and began buzzing there wings showing strenght as they carried her deeper into the forest, towards one of there Hive Entrances.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:26 am
Profile YIM

Nell's head drooped when the wasp face fucking her finally released her again. She took advantage of the reprieve and gulped air greedily into her lungs. She felt dizzy and lightheaded from all the orgasms. So much so, that when the wasps began to lift her off the ground she thought she was imagining it. She blinked, her eyes blurry and tired. She tried to get her bearing. A part of her told her it was important that she pay attention to where the wasps were taking her. She'd need to know... She'd need to find her way back eventually... Right?

Why? Where did she need to get back too? She couldn't concentrate. Her mind and body were both demanding rest and now while the wasps were preoccupied with carrying her away with them seemed as good a time as any. She passed out and completely missed the rest of the trip to the wasps' hive. She'd regret that fact later when she regained consciousness.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:22 am

She would indeed regret that mistake, as the Cockwasps carried her to one of the underground tunnel entrances in the forest carefully carrying her inside the tunnels and heading to the Hive location as they gently moved her legs spreading them wide while sticking her feet to the floor and her arms where lifted up slightly where green slime shackles cuffed her arms keeping her horizontal as the Cockwasps fucking her ass, pussy and nipples where still keeping there phallus ends inside each orifice they weren't fucking her, but the one in her pussy was sucking up any juices she had while the rest dripped onto the hive floor being absorbed.

The One on her head moved off and buzzed infront of her waiting for her to wake up almost in a scary way to greet there new food supply at least for the day.

Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:54 pm
Profile YIM

Nell woke up feeling slightly dazed and confused. Her nap had caused her brain to reset and had half convinced her that her strange encounter with the over-sized arousal feed wasps had been naught but a dream. Then she opened her eyes and found herself staring into the alien face of one of the cockwasps again and tried to jerk away from the too close creature. It was then that she realized she was back to being trapped in the viscous and sticky as hell slime and, to her dismay, was still being fed on. She could feel one of the wasp's between her legs, lapping greedily at her juices.

There was something even more distressing tugging at her mind. She had a vague memory of being lifted and moved. She craned her head and tried to determine where she was. The forest was gone. Now she appeared to be in a cave of perhaps some kind. Oh god! Her heart jumped into her stomach. Where was she?! She passed out and the wasps had taken her to someplace completely unknown to her. She hadn't even seen the way they'd come here by. How would she ever get back to school?! She began to panic and struggle, futilely, against her sticky restraints. "No, no, no!! Let Me Go!! I Want To Go Back!!! Let Go, Damnit!!!"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:13 am

The Wasp infront of her buzzed and gently patted her head and hair with it's legs almost trying to calm her as it's cock moved to her lips again the slime coated end poking her lips to get inside again and get her ravaged again.

Meanwhile the others thrusted into her ass and pussy with there cocks still spewing the slime to make her insides sensitive to pleasure while the other two fucking her breasts and nipples making them appear bigger for now while they licked her flesh the cockwasps now going back to ravaging the poor girls body now that she was inside there hive as she could see many more Cockwasps buzzing around, some with stingers full of a liquid no doubt other girls sexual orgasm juices as they seemed to be feeding the juices to the hive.

Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:34 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3