View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 3:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Nature Walk (Cockwasps) 

Post Re: Nature Walk (Cockwasps)
The Slime was sticky and had a tight grip and any struggles where quickly stopped keeping her in a doggy style pose while standing her legs straight while the rest of her was bent forward, her arms spread out to avoid being used as the trio of Cockwasps continued there work the Blue one thrusting into the ass of Nell while injecting a Slime into her ass to slick up her insides and make it more pleasant and less painful.

The Brown one that was fucking her pussy was doing the same making sure her pussy remained undamaged as it continued to ravish it with his cock while the Green one began feeding her the green slime used for subduing women with it's arousing taste.

She was in the middle of a dirt road while this was going on as the Cockwasps continued to ravish her wanting to get her orgasming...

Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:48 pm
Profile YIM

Nell gave up struggling. The slime holding her was too strong and it was getting too hard to concentrate on escaping when she was being fucked so thoroughly. The monsters seemed to produce their own lubrication, which she was thankful for, but it made the experience a bit more pleasant than it had any right to be. She moaned softly around the green wasp's organ and closed her eyes. Visual stimuli just seemed like far too much as the moment. Part of her simply gave in, there was clearly no way to escape just now so all that was left to do was relax and enjoy it. As wrong as it seemed, she couldn't ignore how good the wasps' cocks felt as they slipped in and out of her sensitive hole. Much more of this attation and she was sure to climax soon.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:10 am

The Wasps sped up there thrusting into her mouth, ass and pussy filling all three with slime to keep her from getting hurt and also to allow her pleasure to continue until her climax, the Wasps wings buzzed as they began squirting gushes of the fluids into Nell's pussy, ass and mouth filling her with the aphrodsiac slime and also slight addicting too...

Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:58 pm
Profile YIM

Nell was not at all accustom to this kind of careful, quiet attention. Usually the monsters who took her were quite chatty and there arrogance and vulgarity gave her something to rage against. Anger was an excellent distraction and it helped her to fend off her arousal for as long as possible. The Cockwasps were different. They gang banged her in relative silence, only the buzzing of their wings and the squelching of their slime as they thrust inside her with a single-minded determination.

Without the distraction of conversation, she was left with nothing to focus on being the delicious sensation of being penetrated by three cocks at once. It made her growing climax impossible to ignore or stall. The wasps' rapid thrusting drove her to orgasm quickly and she gasped as she felt herself begin to cum.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:14 pm

The Cockwasp greedily sucked up her cum from her orgasm as it hit her, while the other two kept spewing slime into her ass and mouth to keep her sedated and aroused to make the gathering easier, at least she could tell the insects feasted on fluids from women as the one fucking her pussy continued sucking up any orgasm fluids she had spewing out.

Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:31 pm
Profile YIM

Nell honestly wasn't thinking of much while she was still lost in the throes of orgasm. Mostly she was just conscious enough to remember not to breath in any of the slime the wasp in her mouth was spewing so she wouldn't choke. She wasn't sure how much more she could sallow though, no matter how good it tasted.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:26 pm

The Cockwasp on her head slowly moved off her allowing her to breath as it buzzed in front of her as the other two kept thrusting into her pussy and ass at the same time the one in her ass spewing more slime inside her while the one in her pussy sucked up any orgasmic juices left as well as preparing for any further ones as she was forced to think of only the pleasure and nothing else...

Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:32 pm
Profile YIM

Nell sighs with relief as now she can finally breath and relax her jaw. She pants for a moment, catching her breath. Now, as her first climax begins to fade into a deep and satisfied throb, she finally begins to get a grasp on the situation. The brown and blue wasps are still thrusting inside her holes but one of them, the brown one, was also doing something else. She lets her head fall so she could see what was going on beneath her. The wasp clinging to her belly seemed to be drinking her juices.

She blushed slightly at that realization. There were actually creatures on this island that hunger for the taste of female cum?! She wanted to look away but found it was somehow bizarrely fascinating to watch as the wasps continued to bound into her, seemingly intent on making her come again. She felt a sharp stab of arousal when this though occurred to her. It was unlike other instances of rape on the island. The other monsters tried to get her to come repeatedly too but that was more to humiliate her more than anything else. These creatures, disturbing as they were, had no malicious intent. They just had an ardent desire to make her cum so they could drink of her juices.

For some reason, this made Nell feel slightly better about the whole encounter. It was strange and disturbing and she was being held there against her will. But the wasps weren't hurting her. In fact, they seemed to be trying to do just the opposite, lubricating her quite thoroughly and bent on pleasuring her. She moaned longingly. The liquid they had force fed her seemed to be having some effect on her as well, making her more relaxed and willing. She hung from her bindings and savored each thrust, not fighting her next orgasm but simply letting it come and enjoying it.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:05 am

The Cockwasps kept buzzing almost sensing her lack of want to escape as they thrusted still but slower and more slowly, as the Brown one kept sucking up any fluids inside Nell while the Blue kept pumping slime into her ass, the Green one just sitting on her head letting her breath for a little it's stinger infront of her face dripping more of that slime.

For now the Cockwasps where content to keep harvesting food from Nell's pussy as the Brown and Blue's long tongues wrapped around her breasts and licked the breasts nipples.

Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:00 am
Profile YIM

The thrusts began to come frustratingly slow. It felt amazing though. Nell was aware of every inch of the wasps' cocks as they eased in and then slowly, teasingly back out. "Oooohh..." She sighed and pushed back with her hips, wanting only for those cocks to be back inside her. The tongues massaging and teasing her nipples felt wonderful too. She wanted more, couldn't wait for her next orgasm.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:13 pm

The Cockwasps where slow on purpose teasing Nell almost like they knew how to pleasure women, no doubt from many huntings, as they thrusted into her ass and pussy which where so slick someone could probably stuff a fist into either one and it would not hurt, as the one in her pussy thrusted in and out still squirting slime out to keep her loose and horny while awaiting her next orgasm, the Green one began making buzzing noises from his wings...almost like he was calling something...

Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:34 pm
Profile YIM

Nell didn't notice anything strange about the buzzing. It just sounded like more insect noise to her. Besides, the other two wasps were keeping her quite busy enough as it was. They were still going torturously slow. Teasing her and holding her in suspense. Belonging her pleasure. She moaned encouragingly, longingly. She would cum again soon. She needed to cum again. "More please..." She wasn't sure they understood English but she hoped they'd understand her meaning.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:38 am

They hearing there prey's words for more began speeding back up to the usual thrusting speed, as they had tested her to see if she wanted more and more of them, while they thrusted faster and harder, the slime making it painless, meanwhile the Buzzing had got the attention of some other Cockwasps as they began buzzing onto the scene of Nell's naked form ravaged by the two fucking her, the Green one buzzing noises as it seemed to be talking to it's comrades, at least three more Cockwasps.

Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:56 am
Profile YIM

Nell cried out in lustful exasperation as the wasps began to fuck her with more speed and force. It felt amazing. She dug her nails into the palms of her hands and screamed as she was hit by the force of let another orgasm. She didn't hear the extra buzzing until after she began to come back down again. Then she looked up and absently marveled that now there seemed to be even more wasps. Were these ones going to join in on the gang bang, she wondered. Where would they fit in?

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:19 am

The Insects flew down to her as the Green from before pushed it's stinger back into her mouth to make her suck in more slime, while two of the newcomers flew down and latched onto her breasts touching them with there many legs as there stingers gently poked her breasts and nipples.

The Last one for now sat on her upper back getting a good grip on her as the Six began beating there wings at once and slowly seemed to be moving her off the ground feeding her feet from the slime...

Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:26 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next