View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 1:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Nature Walk (Cockwasps) 

Post Nature Walk (Cockwasps)
Normally, Nell tried to avoid going into the forest. On the few occasions she had ventured at there... weird stuff had happened. Weird things that, of course, ended in rape but that was hardly strange on Shokushu. No, what was strange was werewolves with magical powers, witches and gnomes. Those last two might have been a dream though. Nell preferred to think those last two had been a dream... It was also dark in the forest, which made it a good hunting ground for monsters in general. It really was best to avoid it went one could.

Sadly, she couldn't avoid it today. One of her biology assignments was to go on a nature walk and observe and record the various flora and fauna on the island. Nell would have B.S.ed it but the report required detailed descriptions of plants she never even heard of, as well as samples, which meant she really had to do it. She planned her expedition for early in the day, wanting to get as much daylight as possible to avoid the monsters that required absolute darkness to hunt. She made sure to dress appropriately for hiking, blue jeans, t-shirt and comfortable walking shoes that got good traction. Once she was ready, she grabbed her bag of supplies and her nature journal and headed out.

Once out in the forest she took her time and tried to enjoy the beauty of Shokushu for a change. There was not much beauty to the island but her bio teacher had been right. It did have some "hidden charms". She stopped to observe a little yellow butterfly that was sampling a bright orange flower and smiled. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all. She sat down on a nearby tree stump and began taking notes in her journal.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:26 pm

Post Re: Nature Walk (Cockwasps)
But she picked the wrong time to come out, despite most monster waited till nightfall, there was one species that hunted 24/7, the Cockwasps a unique breed of Insects that right now where on a patrol for some kind of food source, there hive hidden in an underground tunnel network and they needed to get some food to it...a group of 3 Cockwasps, one Brown, one Green and One Blue flying in the air as they looked around slowly for any sign of a female...they needed to move fast there slime and bodies ready for the job they had to do.

The Green one flew through the trees landing on a branch and looked down, the Blue one was at the nearby river while the Brown one was laying in the brown dirt as they looked around for a possible target..

The Brown one finally noticed a female wearing almost hiking clothing and apparantly making notes on the plants around...

Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:34 pm
Profile YIM

Nell finished making her note on the flower and the butterfly had already flown away so she decided it was try to move on. She stood up and looked around briefly, making note of where she was so she'd remember it on the way back. She didn't notice the large brown wasp watching her. Her monster radar really only set for seeing things larger than golden retriever. She had encounter one group of monsters smaller than that but they hadn't been organic so she felt fairly sure she wouldn't be seeing any of those out here. She headed on down the path, towards the river, keeping an eye out for interesting fauna. She wondered it there were deer on Shokushu. That might be fun to see...

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:56 pm

The Brown Cockwasps prepared one of it's unique attacks a tiny sting launcher laced with an Aphrodisiac venom as it pointed at the moving away Nell and fired as the pin moved and stuck her on the back of her neck injecting the fluid and then it fell off to the floor as the Cockwasp moved out of sight, while the Blue one was waiting around for any signs of girls as well...

Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:01 pm
Profile YIM

"Ouch!" Nell clapped her hand to the back on her neck, just missing the pin as it fell to the forest floor. "Did something just bite me?!" She felt a small lump forming around the tiny puncture wound. She rubbed at the spot absently, hoping it wasn't something she was allergic to, before continuing to the river. She knelt down by the waters edge and scooped up handful of water to pour of her neck. The cool water seemed to help the sting but not the odd tingling sensation that seemed to be radiating out of the affected area. "Oh dear, maybe I'd better head back and have the nurse check this out." She was starting to feel warm, not unpleasantly but still. She attempted to stand back up and turn around to go back the way she came. Better safe than sorry...

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:26 pm

The Cockwasp blue in colour noticed her and moved closer as it's tip oozed out it's slime as it began flinging a small glob at her attempting to unnerve her more as the slime when it hit her on the back the tiny glob was to scare her and also begin dissolving her clothing, as the clothing hit her butt covered by the jeans and began hissing as the Cockwasp kept out of sight, the Green one ahead as it was already laying some sticky slime traps for any girls wandering around./

Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:38 pm
Profile YIM

"Ack!" Nell gasped as something hit her backside. Her hand flew back to investigate only to come back wet with some kind of goo. She heard her clothes begin to hiss she grew even more alarmed. She reached back again and felt the damp spot again to discover her clothes seemed to be melting. "Shit!"

It was evident that she was under attack now. She looked around frantically but saw no sign of her assailant. She darted away from the river, back into the forest to find cover but instead finding a different trap. Her feet encountered the sticky slime laid down by the final wasp and it stalled her retreat so suddenly that she nearly toppled over onto her knees. She managed to keep her balance this time, however. "What the hell?!" She stared down to see what she was stuck in. There was a patch of green slime beneath her feet. She attempted to pull her foot out of it but it simply stretched and clung to her like glue.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:57 pm

The Cockwasp was on a high branch above her watching her struggle in it's slime feet traps for her as it began working as it noticed the Brown one joining it as they both spat out long trails of the sticky slime like ropes as they aimed at her hands and began tugging on them together to try and raise her arms up over her head before sticking the slime to the tree branches to keep her stuck more as they began watching her for now to see how she handled this, now being stuck in the hands and feet...as the Blue one behind her followed her slowly and spat another glob to assist the slime on her jeans to dissolve more of her jeans, while the Brown one began dripping some slime of it's own down towards her shirt...

Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:09 pm
Profile YIM

Nell had been too distracted by the slime holding her feet to notice the ropes of it trailing down from the tree tops, fishing for her hands. She noticed them when they caught her though and screamed as the jerked her arms up above her head. She stared frantically upward, looking for the source of the slime. She saw movement of the branches above her but could not quite make out what it was. Suddenly she felt something hit her from behind again, another glob of that material eating goo judging from the drafted she was now feeling against her ass. Another glob of it dropped from somewhere above her and she felt her shirt begin to fizzle and dissolve. Whatever was attacking her there were clearly more than one of them. One somewhere behind her and one or more in the trees above. Nell struggled to free her hands and feet, not eager to see what her assailants planned to do to her now that they had her.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:28 pm

The Cockwasps had her now as the Blue behind her moved closer as her jeans where melted down to her thighs her clothing gone leaving her bottomless her ass and pussy exposed to the cool air, while her top had holes showing parts of her breasts...

The Two above her moved as the Green one buzzed fast towards her and aimed it's stinger as it attempted to land on her head and plunged it's cock at the end of it's stinger into her mouth suddenly to silence her and begin feeding her a slight aphrodisac slime...

The Blue one continued to use it's slime to strip Nell of any clothing she had on her legs and waist, while the Brown began using it's slime on her top they wanting her naked and ready...

Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:42 pm
Profile YIM

Nell looked up again when she heard buzzing about and instantly began screaming again when she saw an enormous green wasp flying down towards her face. Her cry of terror was cut off abruptly when the wasp crammed its stinger into her open mouth. She was horrified and tried to pull her head away but to no avail. She felt the creature began to inject some foreign, slimy liquid into her throat. She struggled and gagged, trying to do anything rather than swallow the stuff but the wasp was giving her no choice.

The other two insects were making fast work of removing her remaining clothes. It was disgusting. There she was, nearly naked strung between the forest floor and and the canopy above while a group of prehistorically huge insects covered her in slime and face fucked her. At least, that's what it must look like the one wasp was doing. She had assumed the appendage in her mouth was the creatures stinger but, as she moved her tongue around it in her mouth, it really didn't feel like what she'd expected a sting to feel like... It felt different... Like... like...

It was suddenly getting hard to think. She was starting to feel warm and strangely aroused. The lightest breeze against her breast caused her nibbles to harden and her nether lips began to grow damp as though in anticipation of sex.

(Sorry that took so long. I had class. Just one OOC question, do the wasps' cock look and feel like actual human penises? If not what do they feel like so I can describe it next time?)

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:55 am

As the Green Cockwasps kept thrusting in and out of her it's slime starting to flow down the throat of Nell causing more arousal to course through her, as the Insect kept it's job of silencing her and also getting her more willing for the next part.

As the Brown and Blue one had her stripped now her breasts, pussy and ass exposed they began moving the Brown attached itself to her belly as it's long tongue wrapped around one of her breasts tight and licked the nipple, the Blue one attaching itself to her tailbone just above her ass and did the same to her other breast as they licked them there own cocks began moving towards her other two entrances....

Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:20 am
Profile YIM

Nell could hardly comprehend her bodies odd reaction for the wasps attack. Instead of skin crawling horror, she felt aroused anticipation. Her body tingled delightfully everywhere those long insectuous legs touch her. She couldn't see what the other two wasps were doing exactly as her field of vision was completely blocked by the green wasp but she got the sense they were positioning themselves to fuck her. She didn't know how she knew that though.

One of the wasps wrapped its long, tubular tongue around her breast and began to stimulate her sensitive nipple. That seemed to confirm her suspicions about the wasps. They meant to gang rape her. Figures even the insect like on this island was out to get her.

(Sorry it took me a while to respond. I have a project for school this week that has been keeping me busy.)

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:26 pm

The Cockwasps moved her into a bent over position her feet straight as her feet were stuck to the slime, while the two Cockwasps on her belly and ass licked her breasts and nipples as there cocks at the end of there stingers touched her puckered asshole and her wet pussy rubbing the holes and began to penetrate inside slowly, while the Green one kept force feeding her an arousing slime fluid into her..

Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:44 pm
Profile YIM

Nell gasped around the cock in her mouth as the other two wasps penetrated her simultaneously. They really weren't wasting time. She squirmed slightly, trying to adjust to the two cocks slowly invading her holes. It wasn't entirely unpleasant but it felt so wrong. Not to mention how it must look from the outside. What if another student were to suddenly happen by to witness this embarrassing tableau. Nell blushed at the very idea and tried struggling against the slime holding her in place again.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next