View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 8:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Murphy's Law (for six) 

Post Murphy's Law (for six)
Nell frowned as she stood on the edge of the forest and tried to shake off the feeling that she was making a terrible mistake. She'd only ventured into the woods on this island a handful of times but it never ended well for her... Okay, maybe once... Maybe... Still, the place was bad news, filled with nice secluded places for monsters lurk, lying in wait for some nubile young victim to foolishly wander by. But, then again, the school grounds weren't much better. Her frown deepened as she recalled that the last two monsters she'd encounter operated out of faculty offices, one had even claimed to be there by administration approval.

That had been the nail in the coffin. The final betrayal. Undeniable proof that the school not only knew about the monsters roaming their campus but that they allowed it, even occasionally offered girls up to the creatures' lustful whims. That's why Nell was out here. She was beginning to suspect that the school had employed even more nefarious tactics to stack the deck in the monsters' favor. She'd been practicing her magic for months now and completely failed to pull off a single spell that might actually be useful in a fight. She could cast small spells no problem, levitate feathers, change the color of her dress, glamors and pallor tricks but nothing substantial. It could just be her but she doubted it. She felt certain that the school somehow had a hand in this.

The plan was simple. Head into the woods at night and cast a flame spell on the end of a make-shift wand. The most she'd ever managed with this spell was a small lighter-sized flame. She would journey deeper into the woods and concentrate on making the flame bigger. The hope was that eventually she'd find a weak spot in the islands defenses. If she could find such a spot then she'd be able to practice her magic for real. Maybe if she got good enough she'd even start luring monsters there and then she'd teach them a lesson or two. It was a simple plan but even a simple plan could go awry. Murphy's Law insisted that anything that could go wrong, would go wrong.

Murphy could choke on it. Nell had prepared as best she could. She had dressed appropriately (jeans, t-shirt, light jacket and hiking boots), she'd packed a bag with the things she might need (flashlight, compass, food & water, a change of clothes, etc). She hitched the bag more securely on her shoulder and swallowed her doubts. It was a bad idea, sure. She would probably regret it by the time the night was through. But she couldn't just wait around idle either. The monsters knew where she lived... They would come for her anyway. Might as well try to give herself every advantage she could to fend them off. She pulled her belt and stepped into the forest. "Incendia..."

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:06 am

Post Re: Murphy's Law (for six)
We had been sleeping in quiet hibernation for some time now, living on this....intriguing world and even more interesting place. Yet now was the time to wake up. For a while now we have remained docile, away from the...females. It was time to become active once again. As consciousness spread through the collective hive, it became alive with excitement and anxiety. However one part of the collective consciousness was calm, and seemed to be slightly disconnected from the hive. Suddenly it flared into the heart of the consciousness and everything became calm. This single mind exerted its dominance back over the hive mind before releasing it and allowing the buzz of activity to resume.

We....no he stood back and viewed the world with his own eyes. The constant hum of the hive was a pressure on the back of his head but it was more a soothing pressure then anything. He had been awake for some time before the rest of his siblings where and he had already found something to feed his curiosity. For some time now he had been watching a rather intriguing girl who seemed to have a strange yet unknown motive for entering the woods at this time of night. Despite his other urgings he decided to follow and watch this girl with her strange fire and figure out why she was there. His sleek smooth black skin made it impossible for her to see him, and his art of tracking made him silent as ever. However he knew that some other creatures had ways of sensing that he did not. The strange fire the girl held was intriguing but also unsettling, there for he called for two pack brothers who lived with him to follow, along with a face hugger or two for experimentation. He'd see if he could find out why she was there before the need to explore her body became an ache rather then an annoyance. He also was looking forward to playing and seeing how she reacted with what ever he decided to do.

The hunt was on, and he was in the mood to play.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:59 pm

Nell moved cautiously through the forest, obsessively checking the ground before each step and keeping her eyes open for any suspicious sounds. Every buzzing insect made her jump for the first half-hour or so of her journey. But when no over-sized bugs appeared she decided the creatures must not be nocturnal. Sadly, that didn't mean she could relax just yet. The flame on the end of her wand flickered and she frowned at it. This was proving to be more difficult than she had expected. It was hard to concentrate on her spell while she was so distracted by her surroundings. She sighed and looked around. Maybe it was a mistake to do this at night. Still, changes to her flame would be more noticeable at night and there was less of a change of her absence being noticed at this time. And honestly, she'd probably be just as jumpy during the day time.

She continued on, trying to keep the majority of her attention on the flame when suddenly she came across a fork in the path. Nell stopped and regarded the two paths for a moment. She wanted to be traveling away from the school buildings, as that should be were the dampening spell was strongest, so she picked the path to the right. She dug into her bag and pulled out a roll of glow-in-the-dark tape attached into to the branches of a nearby tree to mark her way back. She charged the glow-tape with her flashlight and then started walking again. The glow tape would be good for about 6 hours. She didn't plan to stay out half that long but you never could be too careful.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:44 am

He moved along after her, watching her. He saw her fear and anxiety in her aura by the pheromones her body was naturally producing. If he didn’t know better he saw the keen hint of a hunter in her, though he knew her careful steps was more that of careful prey venturing into his territory. He kept a close eye on exactly the same thing she did, the flame at the end of her...stick. His previous experiences of such a thing usually proved in an uncomfortable sensation though it usually came from a contraption of some sort. Having seen her create it out of thin air, unsettled and intrigued him at the same time. Although it had been sometime since there last hunt, his other siblings were as cautious and patient as he was. He did have to apply some pressure within the hive mind to keep them docile, even as his own urgings where bugging him.

For the time being however he remained patient and followed her until she got to the fork in the path. He watched with interest as she set up some tape that soon as she moved on began to glow. He took a moment to look at it and decided to leave it where it was as he had seen similar glowing objects used in other places. He was slightly confused why she wanted it there but he put it out of his mind as he continued to stalk his prey. He hoped to wait until she stopped next to play with her a little. As if sensing this one of the face huggers moves a bit too quickly in excitement making a slight rustling sound. However over everything else in the woods it could be nothing but just the wind passing through. He awaited for the timing to be perfect so his fun could begin.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:17 am

Seconds after she'd decided to force more on her spell than her safety, Nell's resolve was tested. Movement rustled the brush to one side of her path and she froze mid-step. What was that? The night happened exactly been quiet, the sound could have been anything, but it had been close... Nell shook her head. "No, concentrate damnit!"

Nell forced herself to continue walking, focusing on the flame. The flame was her world right now. An attack was probably inevitable, honestly. She had made herself a target by coming here alone at night but if she stopped now it would all have been a waste. If there really was a monster stalking her, it surely wouldn't let her get away now. She needed to get as far as she could in her quest before she was interrupted. It was a hard thought to swallow, she'd made herself a target and now she had to compound her danger by lowering her guard to focus on something else. It went against everything she'd taught herself since coming here but then again... being cautious had never helped her either. She needed more weapons in her arsenal to defend herself with.

She continued her trek for another 20 minutes or so when the path was suddenly cut off by a stream, forcing her to stop again. The stream was only about 5 or 6 feet wide but the water was dark and there was no telling how deep it was. Nell had no desire to wade across it to find out either. Luckily, there was a fallen tree a little ways downstream. She could use that to get across. Sadly, she had to abandon her fire spell temporarily to climb up onto the log but it was that or get wet. She climbed up onto the log and started across the stream.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:38 pm

The reaction the girl had to his face huggers mistake was both startling and enjoyable. He watched with interest as she shook her head and continued on. Although unplanned, this mistake showed an opportunity in knowledge that he would take into account. This small rustle had made her terrified enough that although she may be concentrating on other things, she was still highly alert to her surroundings. He took this into account and proceeded to follow her, apply more pressure of caution to the others to make sure such a blunder never happened again.

He continued to watch and follow her, and began noticing through her aura of pheromones that she knew what she was doing was reckless, and even by his standpoint he saw her as an easy target in the darkness due to her..interesting flames. He began to gather that the sole reason she was out here was connected to those flames she was producing and keeping lit on her stick(wand). He became more and more curious about how she produced such a thing from thin air and what about it caused her to go through such dangerous territory. How ever his pondering became still once she neared the coming stream. He smelled and knew the stream was close before she did and knew that now was the time to have a little fun with her.

He and the face huggers quickly slipped past her and without a sound submerged themselves within the dark waters. The stream was indeed about mid-chest deep in normal human standards, but he was able to quietly and quickly glide himself into the water without any disturbances. He watched her from his point, and saw her put out the flame before climbing one of the fallen trees to make her way across. He would wait patiently for her to reach the other side and climb down before he would have one of the face huggers burst from the edge of the water and try attaching itself somewhere along her body's curves. It had no aimed spot, so it all depended on how she dodged or if it attached at all.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:14 am

Nell took her time crossing the stream via the uneven tree trunk that served as a bridge. The flame she'd been concentrating on for the last hour or so had ruined her night vision. It seemed pointless to sit around and wait for her eyes to adjust when her planned to recast the light spell as soon as she reached the other bank. So instead, she crossed the bridge on her hands and knees, taking her time to feel her way across the tree trunk as she went. Ten minutes later, she made it to the end and started to climb down. Her eyes still had not quite adjusted to the darkness but her ears were working just fine.

She heard a splash nearby as something leaped out of the water and sprang towards her. She gasped and vaulted back away from the trunk just in time to see a black blur whiz by her. Something long and whip-like, either a tail or a tentacle, brushed across her waist as it passed her. She screamed and jumped further back, not wanting to give the thing time to ensnare her. She pointed her wand in the direction of the thing that had attacked her and cast different spell. "Lux!"

A blinding flash of light burst from her wand and she caught a glimpse of slimy, pale skin and a long vicious looking tail before she bolted. She had been hoping to blind the creature to give herself time to disappear into the woods. Whatever that thing was it had come from the water so her first instinct was to get as far away from the stream as possible. She sprinted through the forest as long as she could but she was no athlete. She was a swimmer and a horseback riding kind of girl, not a runner, and her light spell had effectively blinded her as well. She ran her shoulder into a tree and was knocked, breathlessly to the forest floor.

She laid there panting for a couple of second, her shoulder hurt but her brain barely registered it. It was too busy listening to the forest around her. She forced her breathing to slow down, she needed to be quiet... Had the thing come after her? What was it?! It hadn't been very big but that meant very little. The cockwasps hadn't been very big either... but then, there had been a lot of them... Still, this might have been a scout of a larger creature... She hold her breath and listened. Was anything moving around out there?

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:52 am

The sudden light was what startled the face hugger and caused it to flinch missing its target. Even from his vantage point in the water the sudden light surprised him. He took into account that it appeared where the flame had once been but this was different then the flame. From one of his pack mates he heard her yell a word before the light happened and became even more confused and intrigued. The face hugger quickly rebounded closer to the rest of the pack. He heard and saw her run away so he slipped out of the water and ran after her. Like a hunter he ran with agility and stealth so no sound was heard as he moved.

He watched as she ran blind into a tree and took a tumble. Her cautious and fear filled aura filled around her as she laid there unmoving and holding her breath. He quietly closed in to a tree near her getting a closer look at her while directing the two face huggers around. Deciding to play with her a bit more he allowed one of them to make a rustling noise before it lunges at her still body. The other however waits until she moves to drop using its tail to try and wrap around her and find something to latch onto. While this went on he and the other two wait back to see how she fares with their play things and too see whether she falls victim to them or is able to overcome them.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:57 am

Time seemed to stand still for Nell as she lay of the ground, straining her ears for any sign of her attacker. She was just beginning to think that maybe she'd lost it when she heard something rustling nearby. "God Damnit!!" Nell rolled out of the way just in time to avoid the first creature but before she could get to her feet to run away again another one dropped down from the trees to grab at her. It manage to latch onto her back pack and she screamed and struggled to get free of the straps. She got for arm hand and attempted to hurl the bag away from her and the alien hitchhiker with it.

When she was able she scrambled to her feet and looked around wildly. She'd dropped her wand in the struggle with the second creature. She didn't really need it to do magic but she'd be less precise without it. The first creature was still around here, probably preparing for another lunge. She held her hand upwards and cast the light spell again. "Lux..." A ball of light appeared in her hand, not the blindly blast she'd cast the first time but rather a dim sphere meant to illuminate her surroundings. She used it to get her bearings and so she could see which direction the next attack was coming from.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:39 am

The first face hugger missed its target and scurried up a tree preparing for another lunge. The second one latched onto the girls back pack before being thrown along with the rest of the bag to the ground. It squirmed and thrashed throwing the bag off of it, but by this time the girl had dropped her stick, and interestingly enough to the surprise of six, she began to emit a globe of light from the palm of her hand. She even spoke the same words as when she had her stick to use it. He did however notice that this one didn’t illuminate as much as the last one had and he found this odd. One of his pack mates, when the light appeared, nearly attacked the girl out of instinct, but an override command through the hive network as well as a semi audible hiss, barely audible over the two face huggers movements and thrashings.

He wanted to see more, this strange ability this girl had he wanted to experience a bit more of it before he indulged his inner urgings. The first face hugger leapt from the tree it had scurried up on, legs splayed and tail whipping aiming for her chest. The second one after dislodging itself leapt towards her legs hoping to have its tail snag around them to trip and restrict her movements. However they had lost the art of surprise so they no longer could attack without being noticed. While they did this the real hunters stayed hidden, waiting to figure out how well she did and what else she had up her sleeves.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:24 am

The first creature was gone but Nell got a good look at the second one as it tried to disentangle itself from her backpack. It looked like come kind of bizarre crustacean with a long skeletal tail. Watching its insectuous legs move and its vicious looking tail thrash as it worked itself free from her pack made the haired on the back of her neck stand on end. That thing had almost grabbed her. She couldn't let it get near her again. She saw a fallen tree branch and picked it up with the intention of beating the ugly thing to death but before she could its buddy attacked. It lunched itself at her from the tree it had disappeared into. Nell sensed its movement a second too late. She only just managed to turn her back to the creature. Animal instinct told her not to expose her chest and stomach to the monster.

The creature's legs closed over her shoulders and latched on just as its fellow went after her legs. Intend on tripping her up. She stabbed at it with her tree branch, determined to get at least one of the bastards off her before going down. She speared something, she couldn't tell if it was the beast or the forest floor, but not before the creature succeeded in taking her legs out from under her. She was forced to abandon her stick as she went down. Once she hit the ground she started struggling with the one on her back. She reached back to grab it by the base of its tail and tried to pry it off of her. "Get the fuck off of me, damnit!!!"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:43 am

She would find that trying to pry the facehugger on her back would be like trying to peel two pieces of welded steel from each other. No matter how much she pulled it remained attached to her. Worse yet she would begin to feel the smooth ridged skin of the creature within seconds as it secreted a mild film of its own blood from its pores, dissolving the shirt she was wearing. Even more terrifying was the fact that it was able to slowly move its way to the top of her shoulder and continued on towards her chest despite her efforts to pry it off. It's tail would wrap around her neck when it finally got to its objective; her left breast. She would also feel her skin tingle, and become more sensitive where ever it touched.

The second face hugger screeched a little as the stick punctured into its side, splitting off a leg and causing its blood to run along its side. This one wrapped around her legs, using its tail before skittering up to her leg. It also began to move up her leg, however the dissolving effect of its blood was more pronounced causing her shoes, socks, and eventually pants to dissolve quicker and wider. Her legs would also begin to tingle and become sensitive, but even worse then the other as the amount of greenish blood that came into contact would be un-diluted and more pronounced. This one continued on, its objective unclear as it continued to climb up her leg.

Six and his two packmates continued to stay in the shadows watching, and wondering how she would continue to react.

Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:53 am

It was hard not to panic when her clothes began to dissolve around her and her skin came into contact with slick hinds of the alien creatures clinging to her body. She screamed when she first felt the cool skin of the creature on her back brush her naked spine. Her skin didn't immediately start to melt off of her when it came into contact with the filmy slime that had eaten away her clothing but it did leave a unnerving tingle, followed by a increase in sensitivity. Nell gasped and goosebumps spread over her body. This was bad. There was only one reason a creature would need to develop a secretion with that sort of affect on human flesh.

The creature crawled over her shoulder and confirmed her suspicion as it positioned itself over her left breast. Her skin sang with sensation and her nipple instantly harden underneath its touch. "No, not again..." The creature's tail coiled around her neck and she instinctively grabbed hold of it with both hands and tried to pry it loose, afraid it would try to choke her into submission. Meanwhile, the second alien began to scurry up her leg, disintegrating her jeans as it climbed towards its unknown goal.

She had to do something quickly to deter the creatures. Make them think that she was too dangerous to play with so they would release her and go away. She focused on her hands still gripping the one creature's tail and gathered what magic she could muster to them. "Incendia!!" With islands dampening field and no wand to focus on, the spell was weak. No flame, just a few sparks and a burning heat that spread over the surface of her hands as she gripped the monster's tail. She hoped it'd be enough to convince the creature to let go.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Last edited by Napton on Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:24 am

When the first facehugger got to its objective to latched on to her breast and began to gently kneed the soft flesh. From its slit of a mouth came a sucker that instantly latched onto her already hard nipple and began to suck on it vigorously. The film that it was secreting would still continue to be absorbed into her skin making it much more sensitive to its tormentors touch. The tail itself was quite relaxed around her neck despite her attempts to pull it off. The facehugger was more absorbed into kneading and squeezing the soft breast while sucking on her nipple to care about her attempts to pry it off. It was when the searing pain of her hands that tried burning its tail was when it sucked particularly hard on her nipple before it released her neck. However the amount of heat her hands produced caused the skin to blister and a portion of skin to pop, having some blood splatter her face before the tail wrapped around her breast. It then proceeded to squeeze and massage the orb with its tail as its bleeding skin made more of its blood appear to be absorbed into her breast.

The second facehugger continued up her leg, spreading blood and pleasant tinglings up it as it went. It continues on, just barely getting close to her still covered pussy, some blood getting absorbed and spread near it, as it worked its way up to her other breast. It would soon continue on and once it reached its objective it would also begin to imitate the first one. it too would latch onto her soft breast and begin to kneed and squeeze while its own sucker would latch and suck onto her nipple. She would have almost no chance to stop or get them off unless somehow she was able to concentrate enough of her magic to do so.

Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:48 am

Nell screamed as alien blood spattered on her face and blurred her vision. She'd gotten the alien's tail off her neck but now it coiled around the already sensitive skin of her breast and bled on her more. The second creature joined it shortly, centering itself over her other breast and massaging it with its body. Nell's skin sang under the creatures' administrations and she began to feel lightheaded from the sensation. The creatures suckled her nipples and Nell gasped for breath. Every part of her body that the creatures had touch felt cool and exposed and tingled with arousal. She collapsed to her knees and started scouring the ground blindly with her hands. She needed her wand. She'd never get the little bastards off without being able to focus her magic on something. She wiped the blood from her eyes with the back of her hand and continued the search. It was too dark though. She needed light.

"Lux!" She muttered, it was the light spell from earlier but she used it differently this time. Instead of a short blinding flash of light, Nell used it to creature a less intense sphere of light that floated in the air above her and lit up the area. She could see now and after a few seconds she found her wand. It was lying on the ground a few feet away. She began to crawl towards it but it was a slow process. Every movement created friction and the friction heighten her arousal even more.

(Sorry I took so long to respond. Been having a hard time getting back into the swing of things after my vacation.)

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]