View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 1:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Return to The Dark Lagoon (Anne Deas) 

Post Re: Return to The Dark Lagoon (Anne Deas)
" Ah, that won't be necessary."

Lilitu moved around, light on his toes, clearly enjoying the advantage he had on the girl. He was looking at her with much gusto now, and had ideas in his mind she surely would not like. However, the fun would stay on.

She was still wearing something, but he would remedy that. He slowly moved in, tapped her shoulder once more, and moved away again. He kept at this for quite some time, ignoring her tirades, and relishing in the fact that he would literally see her fume.

He moved in, clicked his fingers. She would hear that. However, he didn't care...he needed to draw one sharpened nail out...and swiped in a quick motion, striking at one strap that was holding her suit in place.

" There we go, that's better." he spoke, licking his lips.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:30 pm
Profile YIM

The second tap didn't get a shriek from Anne. Instead as she spun she let her fist swing wide, trying to connect with whoever was tormenting her. Whoever it was deserved it and if she could just find the little bastard then she would beat how to get back out of them.

Unfortunately the fist didn't connect with anything, swinging wide and clear throught the mist, spinning her around a full circle, disorientating herself. As she stood, looking around again her green eyes lookng like they were about to catch light with jade fire on their own.

Another tap, and another fist flew though the air, and another miss.

And again.

And again.

After the sixth Anne was feeling quite dizzy and stopped to collect herself, her temper moved from pure anger to frustation, tears beginning to form in her eyes.

*Snap*

She took a moment to even react to the sound, her spinning head slowing her down. As looked she felt a thin graze along her shoulder, her hand reaching up instictively. Even as the voice spoke she touched her shoulder. There was no pain, nothing, so what did he mean "Thats better"?

Looking down she shrieked again, her temper re-igniting like petrol was poured on it. Something had cut her top! "YOU SLIMY LITTLE BASTARD!", tears forming in her eyes as she screamed "THIS IS MY FAVORITE BATHING SUIT YOU SCUM SUCKING..."

The tirad continued with Anne barely pausing for breath, tears forming in her eyes from the joined anger and frustration as she reached around trying to get hold of the two peices of parted material, ironically giving the demon a full 360 degree view of her body as she turned, the last few droplets from her body falling into the clearing mist.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:49 pm

One more strap was left that was holding him from viewing what he wanted to see, those glowing orbs (of course they didn't glow...he was just imagining) that would be very nice to see...and he would remedy that as well.

He moved once again, resuming the taps. She was giving him quite a work out, which he hadn't had ever since he had arrived into the island. The taps were quite the work-out...he had to be quick, fast, and at least he figured out this hadn't been taken away from him on this infernal island.

Infernal...that was a laugh.

There, the perfect timing. Once again, he felt that she was dizzy for the second time. Like last time, he snapped his fingers, and the claws retracted themselves. He smiled. Only one last move and he would be having the time of his life, viewing those orbs which are hidden...

Until that misstep. He misjudged her dizziness, and while he did manage to snap off the last of what was holding her top up, she managed to bump into his torso.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:31 pm
Profile YIM

Tears filling her eyes she swung, and swung never connecting or even remotely feeling like se was getting close. Why was this happening? It wasnt fair! Her left hand was holding her top in place even as she swung once more.

Another miss.

Stopping swinging for a moment she stopped she wiped her tears from her glistening eyes. Where were they? It was a rotten trick and it made her feel so small and worthless, the destruction of something she prized really being the nail in the coffin.

*Snap*

The noise came from her side and for a moment she didn't react, almost ready to give up and just sit here until whoever it was got bored. Then there was a small ripping sound and she felt more than heard her remaining strap part, and her top began to peel off.

Her temper snapped and with an inarticulate scream she launched herself at where she thought whoever it was must be tormenting her, her eyes blurred from the tears she could barely see anything as she flew through the air. Her top peeled away from her wet skin showing, only being stopped from completely falling off being her ample chest and the fact that she was still wet enough that the suit was clinging to her.

As she jumped she hit something and instinctively swung at it, her fist connecting solidly and a feral gleam entering her eyes as she used her free hand to wipe her eyes even as she drew back her right hand to hit this bastard again... and stopped.

There was nothing there! Her mouth dropped open even as her punch faltered as it was thrown.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:32 pm

Everything was working in fluid motion for the demon, save for that costly mistake. Yeah, he had been in control, darting in and out and whirling her around until he had her straps down to zero. It was very, very nice for him to have done that...and now, with this misstep, the demon is not so sure about how to deal with it.

It wasn't very nice either, being dealt with a jarring blow to the face that gave him a bloodied nose, probably. He shouldn't be bleeding. He SHOULDN'T.

He tried teleporting, but for some reason, he couldn't.

He picked himself up from where he had fallen, observing her slack-jawed reaction on not being able to hit anything in particular. He paused for a moment, and pondered on the situation they were in. It seemed as if she wasn't the only one in trouble.

This was disconcerting.

He stood there for a moment, and finally spoke.

" It seems we're both in a disadvantage here." he said, " May I suggest a truce, perhaps?"

Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:23 pm
Profile YIM

Anne pulled her fists back and rubbed her eyes to clear them from her tears. The mist had almost cleared from the beach, the sun now perfectly visible and she could see nothing at all.

Her rage started to drain away like someone had pulled a plug, the release of actually hitting something and the puzzle she couldn't see it stopping her in her tracks. All she could see was... There! An indentation in the sand!

Before she could say or do anything she heard that voice again

"It seems we're both in a disadvantage here." he said, " May I suggest a truce, perhaps?"

"You ruin my favorite swimming cosey and now you want a truce?" Anne said, anger evident in her voice although at least she had stopped screaming bloody murder. "Fine! Show yourself, get me back to school then and I won't kick the hell out of you! Hows that for a truce!?"

The threat was amusing, given that she still couldn't see who was speaking but at this point Anne still pissed. It was obvious that with her anger, the suprise and strangeness she hadn't noticed that her top was still ever-so-slowly peeling down, Anne standing with her fists clenched, eyes still blazing.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:33 pm

Well she certainly asserted herself fine for someone who was in a state of panic. He couldn't even believe that she was in control of the situation. Besides, neither was he. It was inexplicable enough how he could teleport into this place and then be trapped just like this. There was no explanation in itself that could clear out the fact that he was virtually powerless, save for elementary stuff like making himself invisible.

" Well, brave girl," he said," Can you promise not to scream if I showed you..."

Slowly, from his feet moving upwards, the demon revealed himself. A lean body which was muscular enough, broad shoulders, and a red, almost crimson skin. His eyes showed a little white at the sides, not yet imitating that of a shark's. His beard grew down to his waist, thick, almost like a forest. A loin cloth embroidered with dark runes hid his dignity from plain sight.

"...this?"

If she were truly brave, this would not faze her. He was willing to deviate from the plan if it meant an easier time.

Last edited by Ancient_Alastor on Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:39 am
Profile YIM

To her credit Anne didn't scream, or run away. Instead she stood there, eyes wide as saucers as she took in the impressive figure. His figure brought to mind those pictures of adonis... statuesque, beautiful and... crimson...

Well... That last one wasn't Adonis but the rest was! Frankly, she was too amazed to be frightened. She had just seen what should have been impossible. A red man wearing a simple cloth had literally appeared out thin air in front of her.

Suddenly, she realised that she was standing there with her mouth hanging open. She shut it.

She had been expecting somebody to come out of the treeline, or maybe from the sand. Someone appearing like this was.. impossible! how could it be? Even if the red was just paint how did people appear in front of you? What the hell was going on? First she finds herself in a lake, and now red men appearing from nowhere?

Finally, she found her voice although it had lost its internal fire, although Anne did her best to make her voice demanding. "Fine. Now get me back to School."

Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:12 pm

The old demon stroked his beard as he surveyed her expression.

She wasn't scared, she was more surprised, more fascinated by this creature in front of her. It seemed he wasn't doing what he was supposed to be doing...well, he could lie about his intentions. He knew she was already biting hook, line, and sinker to what he was, completely enchanted by who he was. He gave a simple smirk as an answer.

He was still observing her luscious body, like she was doing, when he finally heard her speak.

Momo wrote:
"Fine. Now get me back to School."

That was the problem. He himself didn't know how he managed to get here, although he did keep on walking and teleported at times until he got here, like the other monsters that he did see coming here. Although, strangely, he did remember not seeing them again when they went in here, which was supposed to have been ringing alarm bells in his mind. Instead, he imitated them.

He should've been smarter.

" Now, that..." he started,"...is another matter entirely. You see, I...can't seem to get out as well."

He looked around for an exit, something that might be camouflaged in the brushes or in the rocks that would suggest a method of escape.

Nothing.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:17 am
Profile YIM

Ok. Now what? The large invisible red bearded man says that he can't get her home. Anne watched him as he looked around, a look of puzzlement on his face.

"This really has to be a damned dream" Anne muttered to herself.

"So. What are you then? How did you get here?" She said, annoyance evident in her voice.

At that point in time, her top finally won its battle with gravity and her bosum and slid from her chest, revealling both of her lucious robs, still gleaming in the sunlight.

Anne shrieked in suprise as she wrapped her arms around her, managing to clutch the remains of her suit just before it completely fell off, lifting it back to her chest covering herself as best she can.

Once she was sure that she was covering up everything she looked back to the demon, her face turing as red as the demons skin although she wasn't sure if it was embarressment at suddenly being naked, or anger given he was the cause.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:03 pm

He was still so engrossed with looking for an escape route that he seemed to have forgotten that a bathing-suit falling, naturally endowed girl was here and that she was,one moment ago, the target of all his attention, especially undressing her in a manner in which he so wanted.

He looked at a bush...nothing. In between rocks...nothing.

He looked at the way which she came from, the beach...her footsteps led to the clearing, all right, but they stopped just short of the clearing. There was nothing that said that she was supposed to be leading the way out. He stroked his beard carefully.

He heard her talking about a dream sequence, and then, had paid attention long enough to catch the gist of her question. She wanted to know what a demon, if he was 'one', was doing here stranded.

Now, on the part of the dream sequence, Lilitu smiled. He could play around with that illusion, and she would be none the wiser for it. He prepared himself for the deception he was about to play.

" Why me? As you can plainly see, I am a demon," he said, stroking his beard. " Straight from a circle of Hell, to prey on young girls as I see..."

He was speaking with a tone of half-veiled truth, although she would certainly dismiss everything as a dream, which he was counting on. It was at that moment that, upon her suit drying up considerably, he was given an unrestricted view of the girl's ample bosom. It struck him such that he decided it was perfect, the playing along with the whole dream sequence thing.

" ...fit."

Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:08 pm
Profile YIM

Anne glared at the self-styled demon, her emotions raging from embarressment about her top coming off, anger that it was him that did it and confusion.

"A... demon?" she said, incrediously. "Sent to prey on young girls?"

He looked the part, she had to admit. Even the rune on his loincloth somehow fit... (which was making her eyes itch to avoid looking at it directly. The last thing she wanted to be doing is looking at a giant red mans crotch!) But a demon?

She was pretty damned sure she wasn't dreaming... Which left the only logical explaination that someone was pulling one hell of a trick on her and while she had no idea how, who or why but she had had enough.

"Ok... well sod off back to hell and leave me alone if you can't get me back!"

With that she turned, and started to make her way back towards the lake muttering darkly under her breath, her arms still wrapped around her keeping the remanants of her top around her bosum. As she stalked back towards the water a thought flashed across her mind that it WAS like some of her dreams, being chased... and raped by demons... But those were just dreams and she was most definately awake...

The thought caused her to hesitate in mid stride, turning slightly to cast a slightly worried look back over her shoulder.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:48 pm

He smiled in an effort to look like a stupid, trapped, funny demon with no idea in hell (now look at that 8) ) as to how to escape. All he knew was that it seemed there was one rule here neither of them were following, and for the life of him he had to find out...not that he wanted to escape.

However, she was too smart for her own good. She wasn't biting, which was a bit of bad news for the demon, although there was the slight chance that they could become friends...what the heck was he trying to be friends for?

Well, on the off chance, he was adept at trickery, and being friends might lead to him not having to scare her half to death before ravaging her, but that was least on his own list. He wanted them subservient, not on equal footing, and being friends defeats the purpose of being a 'master'.

Momo wrote:
"Ok... well sod off back to hell and leave me alone if you can't get me back!"

" You don't get it, do you?" he said, half-annoyed, in his dark, booming voice. " I can't..."

Before he could even finish his sentence, she was off, trotting at half-speed before she stopped dead in her tracks. She seemed to have realized one vital truth, and that truth was right behind her, looking at her at the same as she looked back with one worried look that seemed to have put the power right back into the demon's grasp.

" I guess there's nothing left to do but play." he said, dusting himself off and smiling evilly.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:20 pm
Profile YIM

It was immediately apparent that she had made a mistake. A bad one. When she first looked back he looked lost and almost confused and she almost stopped to apologise but the second his eyes met hers a grin spread across his face and his entire demeanour changed. He shifted from a confused looking red man to something... well.. demonic...

The words didn't help either...

Suddenly Anne felt her former anger drain away and instead found herself really rather hoping that it WAS a dream... looking back to the lake it felt like a long way away and she started making her way back towards it, her strides measured and even but it was obvious from her plainly visable back that every single muscle was tensed, expecting an attack.

Each step she took her breathing came in short gasps, hoping that she was wrong and that the faux safety of the lake would protect her.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:24 pm

It looked as if she was confident and she pitied him, but all of that changed when he rode on with the punches, and changed his tone.

He looked at her with the fury of a thousand suns, although that fury cannot be equated to anger. That fury was attributed to lust. Lust that was currently burning inside the old demon's body, and was kindling inside of him like a furnace, burning to the limit until it was ready to explode.

She was walking...not towards the bushes, as it appeared she knew how futile that would be, but towards the edge of the lake, the water's edge. There was something in the water that calmed her, that seemed to give her protection she would surely need. Although that might be true, the demon didn't mind. He would have her after this little charade of cat and mouse, and he would enjoy every minute with her.

He smiled at the girl, before he snapped his fingers, and disappeared into thin air.

As he moved, he would move toward her, running at breakneck speed. He would need to get to her before she reached the water...there was something in water that seemed not to fit with the monster, not fit with him at all. He jumped into the air, and was about to pounce.

Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:54 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next