View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 1:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 No Exit (for Cassie) 

Post Re: No Exit (for Cassie)
With a soft chuckle, a tendril wrapped around her ankle, grabbing her and pulling her towards the cieling, hanging her upside-down as the tongues teased her breats, a thir one snaking forward to tease her clit as he grabbed her other ankle, letting her dangle, giving the blood a chance to rush to her head. as he tugged and teased at her nipples.

"So eager now... You started off begging me to stop, and now you can't get enough... I could fuck you 'till you die of exhaustion without much resistance, couldn't I?"

Slowly, teasingly, the third tongue began to slip into her.

"Does it bother you, knowing you're a slut?'

My profile

Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:05 am

Post Re: No Exit (for Cassie)
I hung in an embrace of wet n wonderful caresses from the creature. To say I did not enjoy the attention would have been a lie. I did. The warm soft flick of a tongue across me nipple, the piercing of gol swaying much like me body, it all brought forth a feeling in oneness with this strange an alien creature. Almost like we understood one another.

Feelings of giddiness paused through me head as his tongue slipped across me clit. Breath caught in me throat once more. I wuz eager, but I had doubts as to whether what he said could be done.

“Yesssss….” I purred” Shall we see if you could last to the point of making me die in happy exhaustion?” the grin widiening upon me face as yet another long tendril slipped tween me welcoming legs. How I enjoyed that teasing flicker of tongues upon me body. A constant rolling stream of sensation that kept me hot an on edge. Till……

“SLUT!....I’ll have yah know I ain’t no tramp, harlot or slut. After all the fun we have had, well its all o’er now. SO put me down an be off. I ain’t no SLUT!” Ohhhhhhh, I squirmed, bringing up me arms to try an swat the tendrils away. No amount of pleasure wuz worth being called names o’er. Nothing got me dander up more than being thought of as a bad girl. After all the fun we’d had he had to go a ruin it all.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:39 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9