View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 7:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 No Exit (for Cassie) 

Post No Exit (for Cassie)
A shiver went through the closest thing the shapeless creature had to a spine as he slunk through the basement. It was dark, musky, and poorly lit, halways seeming to wind on forever through vaguely-defined rooms full of strange, totalitarian furniture that seemed designed with pain in mind.

It was a bit like that one time he'd inadvertantly wandered into an Ikea, actually.

The smell of steel and leather, the screams echoing through corrdors that seemed endless, reminded him uncomfortably of his past...

Except this time, he was in control. And when he found someone to play with, he'd try out whatever of these strange toys sruck his fancy, just to see how she reacted to them... And if they didn't make her squeal, he'd go back to the old-fashioned way.

Even the worst parts of his new life positively delighted him.

My profile

Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:33 am

How wuz it that sum faculty always seemed to find out ‘bout me whenever sum thing had gone wrong an I wuzn’t in the right uniform. I swear if I wuz a paranoid kinda gal I’d think they were out to get me. I mean I’d only walked cross campus from the hospital without the requisite undies cause they’d been …. Well it’s a long story an all that mattered wuz it ain’t me fault Amanda had gotten over zealous in class. Well maybe a lil my fault.

Now here I wuz a week later staring at that email in all its black detail laying out when I had me rendevious with the disciplinary department. This time they wuz being real explicit in the instructions…even down to what I wuz to wear which had been waiting for me in a plain brown envelop. An while that envelop had a bit of bulk thar wuz no way it held much in the way of cloth.

Cloth or not I didn’t like going to the basement even when yah took out the stigma that I wuz in trouble an having to walk through the dorm to me appointed rounds. No, it wuz more the not knowing than the knowing. Each time I’d gone down thar I’d not remembered a bit of me punishment. The first time I’d woken on a stone table of sorts, naked an cold with me clothes all neatly folded nearby an me body shorn of hair in really private places. Somehow it had never grown back, like I’d been some kind of laser hair removal experiment gone mad.

Each time after had been sum thing new…but always naked an alone an cold, that remained constant. Now I had piercing in places I shouldn’t. Even the marriage to me partner had been sum thing I could only vaguely member. With a big sigh I ripped the package open, fingers straining with the tough wrapping and dumped the contents unceremoniously on the floor.

A clump of blue…then black appeared at me feet, followed by a small white note fluttering to the ground where I stood in me black leather school shoes. Picking up the note by carefully bending the knees in the short blue skirt that the school had given me I brought it up to read in the dim light.

Cassie,
You are to report to room 023 at 0500 Saturday 6 June for punishment. Since you seem to like dressing in ways that are wholly unladylike and place this schools reputation in disrepute you will dress as dictated in the is letter. Your actions to date in not being able to abide by our simple dress code place you in jeapordy of being sent back in disgrace. If you wish to run around like a harlot, then you will commence with your punishment dressed like one. For the next 24 hours you will perform whatever punishment the disciplinary committee decrees.

Your outfit will consist of nothing beyond the clothing in this package an black leather boots in your closet. We hope that this time you will learn your lesson otherwise harsher measures will be forthcoming.

Looking at the small clump of blue an black at me feet I knew I wuz in trouble. Thar wuz no way any girl would wear this stuff … would they? It wuz disgusting an no doubt I would have been the brunt of many a joke if anybody saw me in it. It wuz only me good fortune that at that time in the morning on a Saturday nobody would be up.

Like the good girl that I am I did as I wuz told. The blue denim cutoffs kept threatening to ride up an were all together disgusting in the way they wuz cut so high an all. It had been almost as bad as wearing one of them thong thingies only this wuz outer wear an didn’t lay gainst yur skin all that well. The black shirt wuz just as bad as it wuz only a half tee an barely covered me to the point that the under swell of each full breast wuz reveled. If I so much as raised me hands up I was displaying all me wares to the world like a two-bit floozy. If that wuzn;t enough the same person that cut it off way to low had gone an slashed the front an back with long horizontal cuts that seemed to expose the center of me chest and back an beg any onlookers to be seeing more of me than they might otherwise have. At least the boots covered sum thing, but the wide criss cross of them mesh stockings that made them stockings in name only did nothing an hide nothing at all.

I felt like the floozy as I walked the darkened halls an feared the worst of yet another session I would remember nothing of. Carefully I glanced at the doors an stopped at the one of my demise, the click of heels gone, the silence gathering eerily round me. I gulped an knocked, facing me punishment with as brave a heart as I could, remembering that the lord helps an protects those of his flock….. The great steel door opening upon rusty hinges that creaked in the silence even as me hand rose. I had to admit the effect wuz spot on, with tow steps I wuz past the door, ready an awaiting me punishment.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:34 am
Profile WWW

The creak of the door got his attention, and the soft click of heels causing him to perk up, quickly turning off the lights. He's seen enough anyhow, the thin strip of fabric that passed for a shirt clung tight to her full, round breasts tantalzingly, hiding the suggestion that her nipples just might be pierxced, teasingly suggesting but never saying for sure.

The cut of her jeans, too, seemed tailor-picked, showing as much as it could while leaving something to the imagination... It was almost certain that neither the shirt nor the daisy-dukes concealed anything but hersoft, fair skin...

And those damn stockings. Whose idea were those damn things anyways? The long, slender curves of the girl's legs were certainly good enough to call attention to themselves, and all the stockings did was ruin a perfectly good motif.

"The stockings have GOT to go...", he found himself saying out loud before he could stop himself.

My profile

Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:43 am

The door closing behind me with a heavy kerr-thunk blocked out what light remained from the hallway casting me into a room of perfect darkness. In that darkness rang out a voice, male and seemingly astonished in an outburst…me body jumping a bit the click of me heals echoing off unseen walls. Nervousness at the not knowing what me punishment would be, the dark, my unseen roommate caught me as well making a squeak come from me mouth instead of the wards I meant.

I had to agree with the stockings…in-fact I’d have loved to have not worn none of them clothes an come in regular set of clothing, even that short school skirt would have worked better I suspect, make me feel more respectable an all. “Oh….that got me heart going an all.” Patting me chest with a hand, “So … umm I came as yah asked an all, but if the stockings are all wrong an yah want them gone I’ll be happy to get rid of um if…if thar be a place I can change or the lights stay off an all. Its jus not right for a married girl to go changing in front of strangers or even friends for that matter. Me mama says that a lady is always proper an conducts herself in a way that don’t entice men into thinking she wants sum thing she don’t want. Soooo, … oh, how rude of me, me name is Cassie and you are?” the nervous energy being put into talking…cause if I wuz talking it didn’t feel nearly so bad to be alone in the dark with a strange man.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:27 am
Profile WWW

Oh this was good, this was too rich. He could hardly believe his luck. And whoever he was, apparently he had some authority, too.

He slid behind her, making sure to brush against her backside as he crept up to the ceiling, dangling a few tendrils down each wall so he could see her and flattening them out so they blended in, trurning on the light.

He hd to play this carefully... This was so exciting, as well as so very risky... He had to give a name that would fool her, but was so obviously a pseudonym nobody would believe that she'd believed him. The last thing he needed was trouble from the landlords. Besides, it would make it so much more delicious if she had more incentive to kick herself for being a fool.

"My name is Mister Glass.... And if you're good, you can call me Elijah. Now, I can see you from where I am... But you won't see me until you're ready.... And what I let you see will depend on a number of things... But for now, I want you to strip completely naked, including any and all jewlery, colars, et cetera... bend over and spread your legs... And then put back on only the shorts, shurt, and boots. Do you undertand, Miss Cassie?"

My profile

Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:48 am

The lights came on, a white glare in an otherwise empty looking room. “What Sir?”, If Mr. Glass wuz a watching me thar wuz no way I wuz gonna be taking off me clothes an getting all naked for some strange man, yet alone any other person but me partner an doctor. Slowly me finger wound me red hair ‘bout it in nervous energy while I wuz glancing round an trying to find the man…the location that he wuz a spying on me from while all the while I tried to keep up the banter. “It’s jus not proper for me to be taking off me clothes while you watch an all. It’s against school policy for the students to be fraternizing with the faculty an all. Also…ummm I can’t do what yah say, …I…. I mean that me collar.” Fingers sliding across the black leather band an its golden studs like water o’er stones in a bubbly lil brook. “Ah, I can’t get it off, even taking showers an all. I awoke one time after me punishment an it wuz jus thar, I don’t member nothing ‘bout it, but unless yah can get it off I can’t do nothing for it. I reckon that it is thar to stay until sum body gives me its secrets. An that ain’t all…I mean I can’t get rid of some of me jewelry as well, an like lets just say I’ve only had one of me teachers remove it an she didn’t tell me how to do it me self. So its thar an that’s it. At any rate it wouldn’t be good nor gentlemanly of yah to be asking for sum of what you asked me.”

Shifting me weight from one leg to the other, I ran me hand through me hair before I realized what it did. Snapping me hand downwards, bringing the shirt back down to cover the ring of gold an the exposed nipple. I pulled on the front of the Tight T-shirt, forcing it lower, trying me best to cover me self once again as a blush of heat rose across me neck on up an over me cheeks. The golden crucifix still poked its gilded edge out from under the black shirt. “so while I understand an all I can’t be a doing what yah ask as much as I would love to get rid of these horrible stockings…perhaps If you would allow me I’ll go back to me room an get sum thing more appropriate for the work I need to do as a part of me detention here….a….what needs a doing?”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:44 am
Profile WWW

The collar fell to the floor at the same time the monster did, his glassy, slimy florm flowing over the door as he spreads, blocking it. There was no way out... Or, for that matter, in, should anyone show up for her.

"It's just you and me now, little girl... Love the accent, by the way. Goes nicely with the daisy dukes. Kind trailer trashy, but in a way I wouldn't mind wrapped around my dicks."

A tentacle reaches out, gently caressing Cassie's cheeks. "Now... You'll state your full name, and you'll do exactly what I want. Rhett Buttler's not cming, Scarlett. He never gave a damn about you. You dn't have a doctor or a partner in this room... Except for me. If you want to kep anything you're wearing, I suggest you remove it insted of making me... Oh, and the necklace goes in the trash can."

There was no way in... or out.

My profile

Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:04 am

The gasp clears me lips before I’ve even noticed its start. Glancing dumbfounded at the floor were the black leather collar lies after so much time upon me neck. Fingers rub the smooth skin so long covered. “oh my….Lord, you’ve answered me prayers…gone…gone…. I grin nice an wide in me pleasure at having the collar gone, forgetting much of anything the rambling voice speaks. The large breath pushes the shirt out as I fill me lungs, slumbering points with their rings tight ‘gainst the thin fabric.

Heals clicked on the hard stone floor as me legs pumped up an down in quick succession in total joy. “Oh lord thank you….thank you….” I can feel me chest jiggle, the little rings bouncing ‘gainst me nipples, tugging on them. I clap, an giggle in glee…so long, an free.

Sum thing brushes me check an I stop…stepping back. A shimmering moves across the door an I look to it, head going sideways, its so strange an all. “Umm….sorry, but like I kinda know that Rhett ain’t showing up, he wuz jus some guy in a really good ole movie. An I ain’t no scarlet, I love Hanaji an am loyal to her. SOooo what are yah up to. If yah ain’t got anything for me to do then I’ll jus be a going now that god has shown me a miracle.” Bending down with me knees together I put the offending collar in me hands, somehow feeling like a piece of me wuz missing. The collar vibrating in me fingers, a warm soothing sensation emanating from its smooth surface. “This is really weird an all it would come off here an today after so long…”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:35 am
Profile WWW

The slap reverbrates in the air, breaking the silence before the poor girl can even realize its landed on her cheek, a scowl etched on the face that covers the door.

"It was a figure of speech, you dumb hick! And if you're so glad to be rid of that collar, how about instead of thanking god, you thank ME? I took it off!"

Another tentacle darts forward, wrapping itself around her neck where the collar had been, forming into the shape of a glass follar... complete with a dog tag that simply read "STUPID BITCH", and a chain leading back to the main body of the thing that blocks the door.

"How dare you? Who the HELL do you think you are, you self-righteous little cunt? Maybe someone else would cave in after a few Hail Marys, but it takes more than garbled mythology and misplaced optimism to frighten me, you disgusting hypocrite.

The creature seemed angry.

Her faith had not soothed the beast. It had enraged him.

My profile

Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:56 am

With a jerk me head snaps back, eyes glazed in red, the skin of me cheek now tingling in pain. Me jubilation is short lived, the black leather band falling from loose fingers to hit the floor an lie still at me feet. Pain an anger flairs inside me, an I open me mouth to speak as sum thing clear as a ghost shoots out…me body too slow to react. A constriction ‘bout me throat, this one clear where the other is black. Grabbing hold with me hands I try to get me fingers between the tendrils on me flesh, try to pull it free while it forms a chain of glass from neck to the strange shape ‘gainst the door. Breath comes in heaves an spurts as me chest fills an exhales against the constriction about me throat.

I can feel the race of me heart, the warm tingle of adrenaline flowing into me muscles. I ache, ache with the need to run, to escape…to get away from this poltergeist. I pray to me lord for salvation for this one is so far gone down the path to hell.

“I ain’t..” Gasping for air as the collar tightens. I can feel the things rage, its hatred. “ain’t any of them things…I…Yur… yur ghost….we pray….anger…so much…love…god is love…please…please let me …..breath….talk….” I can see the blackness creeping in from the edges of me vision…can feel me legs all wobbly like.
The diamond of me ring sparkles in the light, reminding me of love and all that is good with the world. Love…..love….”Hanaji…I love you.”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:17 am
Profile WWW

He loosens the collar, letting her breathe... Waiting until she's caught her breath before he begins running a slimy hand through her hair, a clear tendril wrapping around her wrist to hold her arm still while he pries off her ring, tossing it to the floor disdainfully.

"We believe in ghosts, little girl? My, my... you are the superstitious sort. I'm starting to feel sorry for you.... So I'll tell you a little something someone once told me. I snuck up on this goth girl once in a graveyard, spreading out a blanket for a little picnic with her mother... She wasn't scared at all. Everyone was buried there... Criminals, deviants, fanatics, the mad and the ill... And she didn't pay it a single bit of heed. Before I shove my cock in her mouth, she told me what her grandma told her... "Don't fear the dead. Fear the living." She was a beautiful, brilliant girl... Nearly got the best of me once or twice..."

The monster cuhckled as he wrapped his arms around the little farmgirl's wrists, pulling her arms up above her head an attacking another pair of glassy chains to the rings on her nipples.

"Shame for your sake you aren't more like her. You might have a snowball's chance in hell of understanding things then."

He gave a sharp tug on the little golden rings, even as a pair of slimy, gassy hands gently stroked the girl's cheeks.

He both hated and pittied her. Those emotions, mixed with his rising, ravenous lust.

One way or another, he'd make sure she got what she deserved.

My profile

Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:44 am

The ring about me throat loosens an I gasp an retch…powerless to stop this thing…this ghost of sorts that threatens me very life an stands tween me an the door to freedom. A shiver ran along me spine as the ghost moved an bony fingers clutched me hand to tear the ring form me finger. “Nooooo please….” A tiny metallic ting reaching me ears as it hit the floor an a bouncing to a stop next to the door. Tears welled up into me eyes to see sum thing that symbolized so much treated in such a disdainful way. Why, if he would treat me stuff like that …how…how would he treat me?

I feared the living far more that the dead, for when I died I knew me soul wuz safe an a going to heaven. I listened, remorseful of ever getting me self in a position like this…a position were Me love could be tossed ‘bout like so much rubbish. Oh I squirmed, lashed out even with me feet only to have me hands dragged upwards, the shirt stretching with them to fall across the tops of exposed breasts. Twin peaks topped by the golden rings that adorned the mounds an I still could not member how they got thar. Pulling did nothing as the strong clear chains pulled me higher, the toes of me feet all that remained on the ground, stretched out an now feeling oh so much more vulnerable.

“why?....” the sounds stopping as a heaviness I could not see pulled downwards upon the rings an me nipples. How could I move…fight…hands sliding across me cheeks, an then the pain lancing through me nipples an cascading itself inside. On toes I shuffled forwards, onto the hands more firmly as the smooth glassy texture of um ran a thumb along me right wiping the tears from me quivering skin. “please, I… I…. I’m a good god fearing girl an this is jus wrong an all….thhh that hurt….”

I could feel his coolness gainst the ends of me tips, the pressure finally off me, finally the pain subsiding as each touch sent me in another direction like a puppet on strings, rubbing those sensitive buds gainst the smooth cool surface of the ghost. The shuddering that racked me body from each sob did little to stop the sensation…an stop the swelling of me nubs. Perhaps its was he coolness….perhaps I reckon.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:15 am
Profile WWW

A single swift motion, and the crucifix was yanked from her neck, the chain snapping, sending its links scattering everywhere as the monster squashed the cross into a tiny little golden ball.

"Go ahead... call out to your God now..."

A slimy tongue traced its way over her cheek, a harsh chuckle echoing in her ears.

"Pray to Him for mercy...."

The crack of a whip slit the room as a bladed tendril lashed across her shirt, cuting a slit that exposed her right shoulder, showing the timy litle scratch he'd left on the tender flesh beneath.

"Beg Him for strength, for deliverance from my attentions..."

A pair of fingers wrapped themselves around her nipple. squeezing and stroking, almost mockingly, like he were milking her.

"Plead that He deliver you from this lion's den... Before I consume you, body and soul, in something you'll hate yourself for enjoying."

Another lash of the bladed tendril exposed her other shoulder, the tattered shirt fluttering to the floor below as he caressed her nipples patronizingly, patting her head like she were an exceptionally stupid child as thousands of tiny feelers caressed her thighs.

"Goood girl... Now, stop for a second... If you're really pure of heart, and very quiet, you'll hear something very special..."

The beast stopped his motions entirely, save to draw himself closer, leaning in to whisper in her ear.

"That's the sound of God laughing at you."

My profile

Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:42 pm

Silently I prayed for the lords will to be done…for the strength to remain true to him in front of a demon spawn that mocked him like a spoiled lil child. A wet tongue like thing ran up me cheek, me skin pulled upwards jus like when I was lapped at like with Auntie melodies big ole pooch. Spittle ran down me cheek in a wide dribble an inside I wanted to cringe, to run from this affront. But even more so the cold bony hand that clutched me nipple was even more insidious.

The felt the finger an thumb roll the end of me, the sensitive point aching in me misery as he played an the blood flowed, growing in fullness. Slowly I felt the threads get pulled like they had in class, like every time I had to express as me breasts ‘gain to ache. Soon the fingers felt slick about me end, a trickle of fluid running down the underside of me swollen mound. The other breast ached for the attention, ached to be allowed to deliver the stored sustenance making me uncomfortable an angry that he would tease me like this…

An then the all too familiar crack of a whip, the end biting into the cloth at me shoulder and running a line down me flesh. How many times had I made the same noise with one in the privacy of our rooms. How many times had the crack been followed by a low moan of me lover. The first rule is to never do to someone else what you would not have done to you. No doubt I wuz ‘bout to live through that rule. The pain wuz minor, not nearly the same as the pain that rent me as I stood exposed before this ghostly apparition. The shirt fluttering down me body, a gentle caress that left me oh so naked and vulnerable. The disdain that the thing showed me, the mocking of his words an voice in me ear…the things he said of me god showed me the demon he wuz. A thousand pinpricks of electricity danced across me thighs and I drew me legs together as best I could, crossing me ankles as I struggled to stay upon me toes. Everything he did, every touch made me cringe an suffer in silent horror at what he wuz aiming to do. I wanted to cry out to me lord to deliver me…I wanted to have him struck down dead, but that is not the way god works…not the way my god would. So I answered as best I could, answered with all the wisdom an strength I could summon

“I heard no laughter, rather I heard the anger of me lord and the barring of the gates of heaven to you for the evil you would do one of his believers.” Perhaps it wuz braver than I felt but god gave me strength…gave me purpose for whatever happened had to be his will for whatever reasons he had…no doubt I would not understand the why. But then the lord works in mysterious ways, so like Daniel in the lions den I stood firm an proud.

“Whatever happens to me is his will and you will not change that with all yur bluster an hate. Perhaps its time you looked to heaven an bowed down to him in forgiveness for the sin in yur life. I will help you…pray with you on bended knee, together your immortal soul can be saved”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:50 am
Profile WWW

The crack of a whil split the air again, the stinging tip of his thin, biting tendril this time landing on Cassie's nipple.

"Yours is hardly a merciful god, little one. Yours is the God of the Inquisition, the Holy Father of witch hunters and bigots..."

Two long, thirsy tongues flicked out, wrapping around her nipples and eagerly absorbing the warm, succulent milk that started flowing. The ebast could subsist on anything, but he did so enjoy the taste... and the reaction.

"... Not to mention hypocrites."

Torn apart down the sides. her shorts fell to the floor, and the beast threw them into the corner with her other sundered belongings, the slightly-moist crotch landing neatly next to the mangled crucifix.

"Mmm, that reminds me... The name you said earlier, professed your love for when you couldn't breathe... Hanaji... That's a woman's name, isn't it?"

He grabbed her hair, jerking her head up and forcing her to look at the face he had formed... Glassy-clear, like an ice scultpure, it had taken the shape of an older man, vaguely Irish-seeming, thin of hair, with an all-too-familiar color aped by the beast's shifting mass.

"Would you like me to hear your confession?"

My profile

Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 122 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next