View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 8:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Mana from Heaven (Mage) 

Post Re: Mana from Heaven (Mage)
"Who? Is that really a question, my dear?"

Once Cassie was body was no longer in heat, Mage resumed her rubbing, the finger going round and round the part just underneath the students nipple and just above her clit while the rings resumed their humming.

"Your eagerness to learn is surprising, but are you sure you want to learn? or is it that deep down inside, you long to be someone else's toy, a pet for them to play with..."

Mage worked and worked the girls body into a frenzy, only to stop once more, denying her the pleasure of her touch. While the sorceress was in contact, something was amiss with the girls energy. It replenished much faster than normal, too fast for any mortal to do so naturally. She would have to look into that later, for now is the time for play, not to probe. She starts to pace around Cassie, a slow and deliberate canter, her heels clicking in a rhythmic pace as she circled the trapped student.

"Control is not simply subjugating the will of others.... wheres the fun in a toy that simply follows everything you say?"

She stops right in front of her before kneeling down and clutching one of Cassies firm orbs in her hand. Her mouth opens as if to swallow one of her peaks, but she stops short, squeezing the base of the students breast and breathing her icy cold breath down upon the pink button of flesh. Her other hand travels south, fingers rubbing the flesh on either side of her sex , but not the folds themselves, the feeling of having stimulation so close, yet still out of reach. She does this for several minutes before pulling away again, voiding Cassie of her touch once more and standing back up to look down upon the student.

"So tell me, kitten, what is it your body is wanting right now?"

Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:47 pm

This wuz not what I had in mind…no, I had no control. As much as I clenched me teeth it did nothing to slow the rising heat. Heat of embarrassment at being all naked like this I would hope. A shine upon me skin that radiated that heat. A Tingling across me skin especially were her fingers trailed an I felt her gaze as she circled me more than naked body. Clothes did that too me, the wrong type an you weren’t so much naked, as flaunting it. That gaze seeming to linger on me flaunt. Seeming to take in the shift on me hips, the way I arched me back, the way me chest swelled when she walked in front of me….click…click…click….I loved the sound of those heals, the touch of her hand, the lingering of her gaze, they all sent shivers of pure heat along me body.

How did she do that? How did she make me feel the presence of those fingers after they had left me body? I swear the touch lingered. An as her fingers came close I swear me skin felt like ti was leaping upwards into her embrace, if only it was a stroke, a small touch. An unreal sensation like nuthin’ I’d ever felt. Like energy coursed along me nerves….no….magnets. Opposites, her closeness like a surge that wound itself outwards to great her in the space tween us.

Finger, one upon the edge of me nipple, teasing the point till it budded outwards by not even touching it. Yet, those fingers were close enough I could feel them, closing me eyes only making it worse. Desperately I tried to keep still, to not give a sign of me discomfort…an the pleasure her mere glance an soft touch were giving. Sum thing ‘bout her. Like Mom….when she held me, though her intent wuz never sexual, jus comforting. Oh this purple she demon, no, she wuz more than comforting. More like she wanted me charged, buzzing like an overcharged battery waiting to burst forth into the room.

Even me feet tingled upon the floor. Each pause of her caresses wuz not enough to bring me back down. Sum thing wuz building. Building up inside like I’d never felt with no other girl that I could reckon. Maybe it wuz the excitement of being tied up, of not being able to get away. But like a moth a circling that blue light oblivious to the sparks of the metal cage I didn’t really think I wanted to get away…no sum thing. Sum thing else wuz happening that went beyond lust an sex. Like I felt sum thing from her…a charge of sorts, coming into me even as it left.

Kindred souls? I’d missed sum thing…sum thing she said as a bolt of electricity traveled in from me nipple. A hand holds me breast, a cold bblast of air caring the current, the very charge that sends a jolt of pleasreu into me an causes a fire to flare in me belly. Fingers spread wide to travel on the outside edges me me mound. Avoiding the sex, the the current crosses tween them spread fingers to trail across me lips, across me center….even across the sensitive nub of joy.

Not fully do I stifle the moan that flutters past red puffy lips. Me face feels flush an hot. A warmth tween me legs, glad I have no panties on for the fear of what might show. How….how….how….

Gulping back the sensations, even now as she pulls away to watch me with those big purple diamonds of hers….eyes that glisten in mirth an merriment. Oh, she knows. Too many of me secrets seem evident upon me body. Mere touches getting me this close. A fire cracker ready to explode…..is this what abstenance does to you. What happens when the love of yur life has not been in yur bed for a whole week. Do we cry out for a touch like this?

I let me gaze take in the floor, dropping me head. With me legs shaking a bit, hoping she don’t notice I answer, voice cracking, much to me dismay. “I…I don’t wanna sin….really….but.” oh my god, there wuz no way for me to lie. “If I am tied up an have no way to deny you then does it matter what me body says?” Trying to cover, trying not to lie…..an all the while I heard the growl inside. The beastly growl of me unholy nature trying to get free, trying to rub up against the body that made me skin jump to get near.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:59 pm
Profile WWW

"Its so easy to blame something else for your actions isnt? As far as Im concerned, you've already sinned... You lie to yourself, you convince yourself that you are pious and true, you are a dictator of your own body... and now even your very flesh is rebelling against you..."

Mage lifted her hands and gently cupped Cassies cheeks, but as skin met skin, the sorceress' head flew back, and she gasped. An image, an apparition of fire and flames flashed through her mind, roaring, screeching, yearning for freedom inside this little girl, yet inescapably bound to her and her life, manifesting when its host has lost all willpower. The energies it contained, created, and could create we're boundless, energies that would serve Mage well.

It was less than a second in the real world when the witch's head was thrown back, and after she gasped, she started to laugh like a crazed lunatic. Her gaze affixed once more upon the red-haired girl, eye meeting eye as she gazed down her, the air around them turning from wicked to evil as Mage sought to capitalize on this girl and the beast inside.

"Oh yes... yes... I will have much pleasure from you, little one..."

Taking a few steps back, her arms lifted up again, the rattling of chains began to fill the air, and with a wave of her hands, she began to orchestrate yet another symphony of steel and mayhem. Her arms waved forcefully through the air, and a pair of chains no thicker than a womans little finger burst out from the darkness beside Cassie, each coiling around tightly at the base of each breast, making them stand proud and taut as the coils tightened. From below, another pair of chains appeared, slowly slithering up the girl's legs, each tipped with a bumpy phallic end that was a fingers width in diameter, and around 9 inches long.

Up the legs they went, till finally they met up with Cassies crotch. One began to toy with the already engorged clit, while the other parted her moist sex, sliding its textured end up and down the wet folds of her vagina.

"Now lets see if this toy can sing..."

Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:38 am

When her hands touched me cheeks it was as if sparks flew back an forth tween us an me very skin sought the contact. Perhaps I reckoned, demanded it. An in the moment, our eyes locked I think she felt it too. I could see it in those strange diamond eyes, the way her head tilted back. The way she looked at me with a covetous nature an longing. . This purple haired woman Thought bound me in livin’ chains that did her will.

Could this be the very embodiment of a woman the priests talked ‘bout….a witch. One that waved her hands an spoke in a strange tongue so that things did her bidding including me own body. An had the priests not said ‘suffer not the witch to live’….did they not burn these heretics at the stake for what they could do. Oh, I wuz getting a full taste of what a witch wuz ‘bout an all.

Her laugh sends shivers up me spine. If only I could get away, the clink of the chains as I test them once an find um secure. One tiny step back as I teeter on me very toes, stretched taught before her. The lords prayer comes to me lips, no matter what she has said ‘bout me nature. It is our destiny as good faithful believers to know the flesh is weak an guard ‘gainst it.

The hands wave, the chains dance to her in human lilting tone in the language of evil. Me body sways backwards an I lose me footing, hanging while smaller chains circle me firm bosom an tighten. Tighten in agonizing pain as the links twist an pinch the tender flesh at the base of each full mound. Flesh stretches an me nipples push their way forward to greater prominence like two hard wayward fingertips. Gold rings bounce an hum in the energy…pain an pleasure mix.

I gasp….clad in pinching metal, me body betraying me control as it gives it up to her…to the witch

Barely do I regain me perilous footing as the clinking metal of more chain rises tween me tightly clenched legs. The warm metal hums in unearthly power, caressing the skin it moves past as it relentlessly moves upwards. A maddening ascent as it slithers tween me thighs, so much so I forget its obvious intent an roll outwards on the balls of me feet, parting the flesh slightly.

Mistake that, she would read it as acceptance, acceptance of the slightly vibrating tip that strokes the moist petals of me flower…the other the very core of me sexual being, the place the water feels best in the shower, the place that Hanaji’s tongue dwells in me most pleasurable memories. Once more I clamp me inner thighs together round the living metal. Living in its warmth, its caress of me flesh. I do so to stop its climb only to find the feel of it tween me thighs an upon me privates is more than I bargain for…I bit down on the small moan as me flesh rubs itself on the metal, knees rubbing up an down on own another like I gotta pee…one foot then the other holding me weight.

The greatest of me horrors comin’ true like. New resolve forms in me mind…new willpower to resist as I member me lords own teachin’s . Sneering …..I look her once more in the eyes

“Metal don’t sing, an neither witch will I….I got yah….I got yah good know an the lord is me witness yah will not take me soul…no….let me loose now an I will pray for yah. Let me loose later an I will pray that the fires of hell take yur very body…. I will not cavort me self upon yur twisted metal Like you cavorted yurself upon the devil himself to get this power, for gods holy power is greater….”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:07 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3