View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 12:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Pleasure or Pain? (for Hanaji) 

[Luxuriating in the feel of my lovers smooth hands on my body]
[I follow Cassies instructions crawling on all fours feeling the reasuring
weight of my lover and Mistress on me!]
<Yes Mistress but you'll have to Guide me!>
[I hope she knows what to do or we're both snacks for this thing!. I trust and love Cassie And I hope she loves me just as much?...HuH whats this though doing in me?]

Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:13 am
Profile YIM

"My name," said the alien, "is Alucard. It is nice to meet you." The monster chuckled, as if it had just heard a rather funny joke. It was dark, sinister laughter as the alien bobbed its head slightly. As Cassie made Hanaji crawl, the alien's sadistic smile stretched wider. "You are a very commanding girl, Cassie. I must say, I like those piercings. Wherever did you get them?"

Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:25 pm
Profile YIM

I’d rather not have been the butt of sum joke I knew not of. The laugh deep an sinister in some ways wuz not what I needed jus then, it shook me confidence to the core. The next question took me a back a bit.

Hands shot up to me leather covered breasts, covering them like I wuz naked or sum such. Beneath the thin leather I could feel the tips of me, pointed an hard an thar beneath the tip a faint outline of that golden ring that pierced me nubs. Goosebumps went cross me flesh as I me finger traced the path of the rung under the yielding supple leather of me clothing. NO, I decided then, I didn’t look none to in charge trying to hide sum thing that wuz already hidden, yet somehow I felt even more naked than ‘fore, the leather stretched obscenely tight an showing off every curve of me body. I hated to think what the area tween me legs might look like as even I could feel that clothing tight tween me lips an all as it cut a path up me bum an round me.

“I…I don’t know how?” me hands now gently tracing the curve of me nipples…then looking slyly at them big ole eyes, “why….you have sum thing to do with this…this why Hanaji is now pierced with solver rings?” an accusation, cause before she’d come here her body had been blank…an even now I could see the glint of metal tween her legs as she crawled away…a place I wuzn’t pierced in. Catching me breath at the sight…me mind wandering to all the possibilities it gave….”hmmmm”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:57 pm
Profile WWW

[Following Cassies insrtuctions I bring the drink that was requested]
"Your cider...sir"
[looking at Cassie playing with her breasts longing to touch and suck
them]
"Mistress anything else?"
[hoping to distract her from what she was doing]

Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:40 am
Profile YIM

"Hmm," said the alien, taking the drink. To the alien, it was practically a thimble portion. If there was a glass in the Basement that could hold enough to satisfy Alucard, Hanaji would have been unable to lift it. Nonetheless, the apple cider was quite refreshing.

"I did pierce Hanaji," said Alucard. "However, don't you think that if I had pierced your nipples, you would have remembered it?"

Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:08 am
Profile YIM

I slapped away the hands of me love, an then looked at her with a stern gaze. “what did you bring for me? Have you forgotten your mistress already…your love…” Anger flared…had she not been teaching me, would I have not done sumthing for her. I could only hope so an treat her better than she had now.

“I am forced by our agreements to punish you…to do sum thing that hurts me even more than I suppose it will you”. Oh girl, I thought, yur starting to sound jus like yur mama. “go to the wall an strap your arm in…uncoiling the whip as if this wuz an everyday occurrence. I didn’t wanna do it…but I didn’t wanna have her eaten as well. What choices did I have?

Turning to the mean ugly giant that sat sipping a thimble of cider, his large fingers barely keeping the small container tween um I gathered the air into me lungs. My mood already matched his looks. “Who are you to have done such a thing to her?” Anger at him for marring her body, at the way I felt forced into me situation, and all that wuz going on with having to punish me love…oh there wuz the fear to…it wuz testing me, making me lash out in a not so Christian way. “NO, I don’t member how that happened…that don’t mean that yah didn’t do it…an the one tween her legs, that had to have hurt her, an yah want me to punish her? I don’t care how big yah are….yur mean, an a bully no doubt. Now what….I gotta punish her for not doing right…maybe yah outta join her an I should punish yah too.”

Ohhhhhh, he had me spun tighter than a than a twisty on a bag a nuts.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:29 am
Profile WWW

[Hanaji walked towards the wall looking at her feet...knowing that Cassie
would try to keep the pain to a minimal amount]
[looking at the rings in the wall and the ties to hold people there Hanaji
selects one that will keep her feet on the ground,then proceeds to bind her left hand in the restraint making sure of two things]
[the first is thet it can support her weight and she can release herself]
[the second is that she can take a peice if the binding in her mouth to bite
down on]
"Mistress?"
[now she waits for the kiss of the whip some anticipation and safe in the knowledge that her sweet Cassie is at the other end!]

Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:09 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8