View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 10:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Pleasure or Pain? (for Hanaji) 

“But that’s what she does when I punish her” Loudly protesting this new development, the irritation in me voice coming through clear as a bell. “Unless…..” oh this wuz too good…..too good to be true. Deep inside I quivered in anticipation an delight. Oh, yes, I would punish her by telling her she had to bring me to orgasm an keep herself from it….me hands traveling to the black collar within the suit, fingertips encased in leather as I searched for the clasp … zipper…. Anything little seam that would tell me how to get off these pants an top.

Desperation as me hands slide across me body, searching for a catch anything. This wuzn’t what I put on….not at all….me hands stopped dancing at the thin leather fabric. I turned an floor the first time looked at him…a glare in me eye as I suspected he wuz a no good double dealing beast. An he wuz, the big eyes an even bigger mouth towering o’er me. I couldn’t yet place it all, the answers eluding me mind, but somehow….somehow he had to be behind me wardrobe malfunction. I’d had enough problems by now to know sum thing was up…..

“Hanaji dear….as yur punishment yah gotta give your mistress a real good time an make me well….yah know without it happening to yourself. If yah do….well I’ll tar an feather yur lilly white bum an set yah on the table at thanksgiving time an all. “ Ok, perhaps the giant like birth control device I found me self in would allow ‘nough sensation to get me thar….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:47 am
Profile WWW

<Mistress I can't this thing is making me cum,Help me to obey you...Please>
[I start to orgasm again]
<AHH...MISTRESS...OHH...Cassie...MMM...I'm cumming again...AHH...Help me>
[Pleading at Cassie with my eyes]

Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:36 am
Profile YIM

Anger and desperation take hold of me. I whirl about searching for anything…then grabbing the flickering candle I send the red wax flying, small splatters hitting her back an side in a pattern that resembles a hundred tiny blood filled pricks upon her wonderfully smooth skin. A tear rolls down my cheek at the hot wax an I mumble under me breath….”hanaji….oh hanaji….forgive me…please…I want you alive…alive….”

Grabbing the whip I turn to glare at the thing ‘hind me. Daggers of ice twirl within me green eyes as I try an pierce his lumpy flesh with that stare….”This isn’t fair….to have her on that machine an a telling me I have to punish her an she can’t cum…..how am I supposed to stop her…can she as punishment strap me to the machine….an how my supposed to get rid of the suit an all…I think you’ve rigged the game!” I yell at him an then turn ‘gain to put a lash cross me loves back.

Seeing her wither before me brings up a darkness I don’t want loose. A dark side that threatens to unhinge me mind an soul an turn me from gods good graces. I fear it like nothing else in me life. Me hand trembles with revulsion, an joy as the fingers clench the leather handle. I look at the poor flesh of me love, the scarlet welt that runs across her back an quiver…horribly not knowing for sure if I quiver for the right reason or not.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:49 pm
Profile WWW

"But of course, Cassie," Alucard said. "This game is indeed rigged." Watching as Cassie's dark side began to materialize, the alien wondered if she would actually be able to stop Hanaji from cumming.

Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:30 pm
Profile YIM

<Wimper...Yes Cassie my sweet misstres...Again...Please with your help and Love We might have a chance..AHH>
[Cassie my sweet Love and Misstress of my Heart is here ]

Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:02 pm
Profile YIM

Why did she ask for it again…It wuz so wrong…so wrong for this creature to do this to us. Me fingers uncurled from the stiff handle of the whip one by one. I heard the clatter of the handle upon the stone floor, a tear flowing from the corner of me eye an across me cheek. Turning I collapsed upon that hard cold floor on both knees before me love.

Hands wound thar way into her purple hair an set her eyes to look upon me own. Oh how could I ….how? “Hanaji, I cannot hurt you again…you….you” I turned to the lumpy putrid pile of flesh behind me…”Stop this…she does not want this…please stop it” I cried out….”This is not gods way …it is not good an I will not be party to it.” Pulling upon me love, pulling her face to me chest an cradling it as the machine did them unspeakable things to her.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:18 am
Profile WWW

<Thank you mistress...I fell under its spell...your whiping me broke the spell...AHH...This thing feels good...YEESS>

Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:13 am
Profile YIM

Alucard chuckled again. "It's not good?" Alucard asked. "Surely it is, though. Your lover slut was enjoying it so much. As for you not being a part of it, that's fine. If you won't punish Hanaji, I'll eat her instead."

The alien grinned and decided to call her bluff. It stepped closer to Hanaji, its wide grin opening up until it looked like it could take the entire girl in.

Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:16 pm
Profile YIM

Whirling me head round I stared at the giant mow no open in suggestion. The great big eyes danced in glee an desire. “Now…no….you …she’s tough an stringy….wouldn’t taste good I venture…An she AIN’T no SLUT!” Ohhhhhhh I hated some men…creatures….things that jus thought cause a women is enjoying a sexual thing that they’d be a slut. An yet it seemed so wrong she could enjoy this…could find it fun. Her words echoing in me ears. ‘thing feels good…yesss’. Something down low quivered, remembered her vibrator as she plunged it deep inside me and then brought it out an across me nub. The way it made me feel. The way she would move her tongue across me center an work the vibrator deep inside.
I shook me head, suddenly the giant coming into focus. Oh god no….the vibrator…the whip….It would only set her off, only a matter of time.

“if she does a real good show….then you don’t eat her…or me?” What other options did I have, he had rigged the game. An with Hanaji the pain and pleasure would set her off like nothing else had ever done ‘fore. I’d never been able to give her both before….I felt the light tremor cross me skin like a gentle caress that sent a warmth into me…The beast inside turned an stretched. ‘Oh, please lord….not this….’

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:48 pm
Profile WWW

<Do it my sweet love enjoy yourself with me!>

Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:39 am
Profile YIM

Alucard tipped its head slightly. "Very well," said Alucard. "Put her through her paces, then." It grinned again, eager to see the show that Cassie would put on. The alien could stave off its hunger long enough to watch the redhead work Hanaji. "I might change my mind if you impress me with your mastery over her."

Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:43 am
Profile YIM

It was all the permission I needed. Quickly undoing the buckles an straps till me love wuz undone from the infernal machine, but I kept her down upon all fours. Gaspign as I pull her form the twin dildo like things that have been punishing her. An yet, even in me unease I feel the desire to feel them in me…to be like Hanaji an unable to stop the relentless assault. I shake me head an a tumble of red bounces ‘bout me shoulders. ‘No…cassie girl…that is not the way…not proper for a good girl.’ Hanaji wuz all that mattered.

The large creature to me rear needed to understand she wuz mine…an mine alone. With me boot upon her back I proceeded to let me lil one know what would be expected. “Hanaji the first rule…you will not cum till I give permission…. Now I’m thirsty, an I suspect our host might be too.” Slowly I turned, trepidation in me heart at seeing this huge creature an his even bigger mouth of sorts. Sliding me hands down me backside as I sat down like a good lady smoothing out the dress I didn’t where. Hands ending on me knees as me bum rested on the hot flesh of me love. “Now what would out host like, I’m sure I can convince this one.” Patting me hand playfully cross the rounded rump, then playfully sliding me fingers down the cleft of her bum till I could feel the hot wet whole. Ohhh, she wuz really turned on…slick on open to me finger as it plunged deep inside her quivering love hole. This wuz gonna be fun, the beast within now one with me. I feel me nipples respond, hardening an pocking themselves even further out against the tight leather of me outfit, fighting it in a great pushing match.

I gaze into the yellow orbs an see a bit of mirth, me finger working in an out…then two…as I squeeze with the rest of me hand upon the tight muscled bum. ‘cider….he likes apple cider’ I have no idea where the thought comes from or how I know…but cocking me head I await the answer sure I have it right.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:10 pm
Profile WWW

[Watching my sweet Mistress Cassieat my side a surge of strength entered
my body renewing my resolve,Feeling her undo the straps holding me to this infernal...thing.What she wants me to stay on all fours relief surged as the rampant intruders were removed,Feeling equal amounts of Embarrassment and Loss?]
<I'm yours again my beloved Mistress Cassie!>
[I froze as I heared "Hanaji the first rule...you'll not cum till I give permission...My mind went blank what was she playing at then it hit me the monster wanted her to do something But what??]
<I'll try>[I whispered]<I obey Sweet Mistress Cassie>

Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:11 am
Profile YIM

"What would I like?" said Alucard. The massive monster stroked its chin, contemplating the many things it could ask for. Alucard could pretty much demand anything, though the alien could really only process a very small number of fluids. Alucard picked one out, and made its order. "I do enjoy cider," said the alien after a few moments.

Alucard grinned as Cassie sat on Hanaji, as if she were a piece of furniture. It was obvious here that Cassie knew at least a little about being dominant.

Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:06 pm
Profile YIM

“You” patting the firm rounded bum with me hand, “will now do what the….he asks” having to think on how to phrase the order. “an take care of your mistress as well….now Crawl little one.” The palm of me hand falling with a clear smack upon the upturned bum, another red mark that quickly blended with the others.

Feeling better as I watched her, knowing that perhaps I had saved her form the infernal device….an yet as I looked at its metal frame, I could feel a longing. A longing I needed to desperately set aside in order to do what needed doing.

“If she does not please you, please let me know…ah…Mr. I’m sorry I’ve not been very good…me name is Cassie an yours?” Looking up at the big yellow eyes that blinked, a grin going cross the large face an sending a tremor of fear into me very bones. Oh, that mouth, it wuz large enough I reckon to swallow me whole.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:50 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next