View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Is that a monster in your basement? (Open, silly, BEWARE!) 

Post Is that a monster in your basement? (Open, silly, BEWARE!)
Frankie Steiner, normally a detective in his home plane of the Mutants and Masterminds Heroverse, was panting and injured in what could be the second worst place for him to have ended up. The basement. Now; why might it be bad? Well, he was in an unused room- which was good, the whips, chains, and the skeleton in a school-girl outfit were not. That and the skeleton apparently was trying to wink at him and that kinda freaked him out a little too.

But, for now he was soothing the injury to his arm; he having been thrown right into the cellar by some... Plant... THING. He grunted a bit as the sharp thorn wedged in his arm started to burn far worse. He was bleeding, his rust colored blood was rather copious; but nothing that wasn;t solved with a bit of fabric tearing from the, now obviously fake, skeleton. His arm was staunched mere minutes later- but he questioned a few things now. That was... Until his chest began to ache.

On his knees with pain in just a few minutes, he began to growl in a feral anger; his lungs burned, his blood was on fire- and it felt like his loins were dipped in acid. Eyes show burst vessels and his muscles bulge and writhe like snakes! His hormonal balance shifted and his mind became that of a beast! But... instead of idiotic hunting, he was a cunning creature; pained, but cunning...

His mind did not enjoy this state, the beast itself did not enjoy being; but it ran that thick, tongue along black lips even as it grinned with his face. A mirror almost showing another reflection to the mind of the owner of the body.

It was a face of terror.

A face... of lust.

And the face of bad writing, who the fuck was Ami and why did she want you to call that number? 687-5309- for a good time! Crazy!

(Ayup. Monster stuck in the basement. How droll. :V)

Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:42 am

Post Re: Is that a monster in your basement? (Open, silly, BEWARE
Nell had never been to the basement before and her instincts about this school had told her not to but, unfortunately, it was unavoidable today. Her science teacher had sent her to go retrieve some things from storage down in the basement. She hadn't wanted to go but Mr. Croft would hear no argument. So now here she was, flashlight in hand, searching for the storage closest.

Apparently students weren't the only ones wary of the basement. It looked like the janitors hadn't set foot down here in ages. Or at least, not down the deserted corridor she was now walking through. It was a good thing she had brought the flashlight because most of the lights in the hallway were burnt out and the ones that weren't flickered in a disconcerting way. Nell frowned and turned her light on the map Mr. Croft had drawn for her. He hadn't been a very good map drawer and she was starting to suspect she'd taken a wrong turn.

That's when she heard a low growl and spun around to see a door with a make-shift sign that read: "Science Storage Room". She glared disbelievingly at the sign. "You've got to be kidding me..." She looked back at the map then around the hallway again and frowned. It could be the right room. "Damnit! I hope that whatever made that noise is safely behind bars."

She opened the door and peeked her head into the dark room. "Hello? Is anybody in here??"

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]