View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Disciplinary Action [for Allirabeth and Nell] 

Post Re: Disciplinary Action [for Allirabeth and Nell]
Nell was glad that Allirabeth had decided to fight back and wished desperately that she had had to the strength to make such a bold move. Now she no longer had that option it seemed as Luju had apparently done something to her legs when he deposited her in his abandoned chair. They were no longer responding to her commands and no matter how hard she tried she couldn't stand up. Luju's attention was solely on the other girl now as he attacked her mind with threats against her cousin. Nell frowned, her indignant rage at this entire situation returning. Damn these fucking monsters and there fucking head games!

Determined to make a display of defiance of her own Nell reached behind her and undid the fastenings of the strap-on attachment Luju had put on her. Once she had the disgusting, cum covered device off of her she instantly chucked it across the room, only narrowing missing the demon's head. "Give it a Fucking Rest Already!! You are the Big Bad Monster, we get it already!" She leaned forward to pick up another sex toy that had fallen off the table earlier and hauled it at the demon as well. This time the toy made contact, striking him against his shoulder blade. "Run while you have the chance, Alli!! I'm sure your cousin wouldn't want you to suffer anymore of this torture for her sake. Besides..." She began reaching for another toy but this one was just a bit out of her reach. "He'll probably rape her anyway. Just to spite you."

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:30 pm

Alli:
I decided to take Nell’s advice, although she was only speaking my own thoughts out loud for me. But my legs were trembling from the treatment I had already received. I knew I would have to dig down deep for this one, to find the strength to even get to the door, and then there is the question as to if it’s unlocked.

Assuming he just let me walk out of here, I’d be leaving the other student here alone with him. I could get help, I thought. Surely the school would not condone this type of punishment, no matter what this demon says. I gripped the wall, and lifted myself to my feet. My pussy throbbed from being pounded and my own juices trickled out under the forces of gravity.

“You can’t keep me here”, I said glaring at Luju as I took a step towards the door, allowing his threat fell on def ears.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:40 am

Edward in his werewolf form entered the basement through the door and was a bit stunned at what was going on, though he quickly caught the girl that was trying to escape, and he said to Luju and said. "Umm, Master Luju? You had summoned me earlier? WHat is it about actually?"

Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:38 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8