View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Disciplinary Action [for Allirabeth and Nell] 

Post Disciplinary Action [for Allirabeth and Nell]
The woman knocked as she entered the dimly lit room, straining her eyes as she searched for the proctor in charge. "Luju!" The woman sighed after several minutes of no answers and turned to leave, only to come face to face with the demon. "What can I do for you, Ms. Rosenthal?" Luju spoke, as sweetly as any demon could, as he stepped past her and seated himself in his chair. "More problem students for me to deal with, eh?"

"That's right, here are their files, as usual." The woman nodded, still speaking rather formally despite their long working relationship. She had never liked him from the first day they met. And why not, he had his way with her after all.

The demon sighed as he took the files, bored with having yet more work to do. Either there were too many rebellious students or there weren't enough proctors nowadays. The first name on the file read as 'Allirabeth'. Luju then went through the file briefly, taking a quick glance at it. "Hmm, Lebanon. No freakin' idea where that is. Don't care. Looks hot, though. How did she get in trouble anyway?"

"Ah, wouldn't you know it? We found her in the shower room, along with her cousin. The cousin's been assigned a different proctor. Oh, and they're victims of your father."

Luju peered up at the woman, his face betraying no emotions. "That's nice. What do you say we just skip the part where you scold me for his handiwork, or do I need to snap my fingers?" The demon smiled when he watched as Ms. Rosenthal scowled at him but said nothing further. The next file, however. The name wasn't one he was expecting. "Nell."

"That one, we found-"

"Yeah, yeah, you're done here. Why don't you go away? I can handle the rest." Luju growled out as he opened the second file, reading through it as he learned a bit more about the naive girl he had met not so long ago. Once the woman had left, Luju looked up and stuck his tongue out. He too didn't like her too much either. IN his own words, she had 'too big of a stick lodged up her ass'. Returning his attention to the file, Luju read on. "Strong-willed, eh? Certainly not timid at all. Ah, I bet she'll bitch at me when she sees me. Figures, I had to be the one to get her." Luju sighed as he placed the files on the table beside him and leaned back. He'd wait until Ms. Rosenthal or some Perfect returned with the two girls for their afternoon detention. Peering up at the clock, the demon could see that it was only twenty minutes until four clock, the usual time for detention with him.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:20 am

Post Re: Disciplinary Action [for Allirabeth and Nell]
Nell was thoroughly annoyed as she followed a Perfect down into the basement with another girl. She couldn't believe she had been given detection for something that wasn't even remotely her fault. "That bastard Luju!" She muttered under her breath. He must have knew that the coach's office was off limits to students when he'd left her there. If she ever saw him again boy was she gonna give him a piece of her mind. Nell shook her head. She probably would see him again.

She looked over and the exotic looking girl beside her. She was very pretty, probably about an inch or so taller and slightly chestier. Nell hadn't had the chance to make many friends with the other girls here. Maybe there was one good thing about getting detention. She nudged against the other girl gently to get her attention. "Psst... What are you in this mess for?"

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:42 am

“Nothing I did”, I tried not to sound bitchy, but I was irritated that my cousin “partner in crime” as they called her was sent to a different detention. “My cousin and I, well, were in the wrong place at th—“ I was cut short with a smack by the Perfect. “Ouch” I softly yelped as the ruler hit just below my short shirt to strike my bare thigh.

I wanted to know what she was here for, but that surely wasn’t going to be a topic of discussion at the moment. I’ve only had detention once before, and there was plenty of time to talk and get to know your neighbor.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:57 am

Luju was still seated on his chair, still leaning back into it as he read his Playboy, recently acquired at the expense of the school. The new issue was even better than the one he had stolen off that poor monster, if it was even possible. If these magazines kept getting better with every new issue, then Luju was going to be one obscenely happy demon. Soon, he heard a knock on the door and knew it was the girls. A grunt was all he used to acknowledge the Perfect who opened the door and stepped inside. "Allirabeth and Nell are here for their detention, sir." The demon nodded and dismissed the Perfect, sending her on her way. As the door closed behind the two girls, Luju looked up. First, he took a look at Allirabeth, who seemed pretty angry. Now, he pondered, whenever that was because she had detention or because she had been raped by his father. It was going to be interesting when she found out his relationship with Fornicarus.

On the other hand... Luju peered over at Nell, who was already bristling with anger. Yeah, this was going to be fun. "Ah, shit. Before we start... Why don't you get this over with, Nell? Cuss at me all you want, I'll be sitting here." The demon sighed as he returned to reading the Playboy, fully intending to allow Nell, and perhaps even Allirabeth, to scream at him all they wanted. The magazine was getting good, after all.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:04 am

Nell have frozen just inside the doorway when she saw their "detention master". She was speechless at first and then she did indeed begin to bristle with anger. She stormed cross the room and slammed her hands down on the desk in front of the demon ((I'm assuming there is a desk there)) and immediately started yelling. "Damn you, Luju! I got detention because of you!! You fucking knew that room was off limits didn't you!!" She grew even more annoyed when the demon spawn ignored her and continued reading his stupid magazine. Nell did something quite daring and snatched the playboy out of his hands. "Are you even listening to me!?! What The Fuck Are You Doing Here?!?!"

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:19 am

I watched in amazement as the cute mild girl next to me unleashed such furry at the detention master. I had intended to discuss with whom ever the reason my cousin and I were separated, but this seemed to be more entertaining. I smirked as I leaned to one side to watch the fireworks. It definitely appeared, as they knew each other.

Surely the little blonde had a point, if he was the one who got her into trouble, to be mad at him. I on the other hand had no way of “yelling” at the true cause of my detention.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:36 am

The yelling, he didn't mind. Not even in front of another human. She was justified, in any case. But taking away his playboy like that? Oh, hell no, she didn't just do that. Luju glared dangerously at Nell, not amused at all by this. The demon got off his seat and stood at face to face level with Nell. "For your fucking information, I didn't know that damn office was off limits! You were the first one I fucked in that stupid room, so how should I have known you'd be in trouble for it?" Oh, that was a lie, definitely. But whatever it took to shut the girl up. "Furthermore, you didn't get detention because of me, you got detention because of my father. It's not my fault he decided to try and fuck with the two of you!" Ah, there it was. Now the other girl would know that part of the reason she was here was in fact standing before her. Oh, this afternoon was off to a great start... "And I'm here, Nell, because the school wants me to teach you two a damn lesson for causing trouble. Beside, what makes you think I want to be babysitting two brats?"

Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:46 am

She brushed off his last comment with a wave of her hand and a simple "Bah!" She didn't believe a word of it. Not one word but she had another concern now. She turned to look at the other girl and her face became gravely serious. "You are here because..." She paused. She'd never actually learned Luju's father's name. She shook her head. "That Demon attacked you as well?"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:52 am

“Father”, hmmm…., I pondered the young man’s words. What does that have to do with me. “First one I fucked”, he said. “Oh this is rich”, I mumbled under my breath. Looking around the sterile room for a chair to sit down on. There was that word that now raked at my soul, “brat”. I had only been called that once before, and it was by the serpent. But …

It would make sense with this student’s question, accept how could a serpent demon be this man’s father? “I was in the showers … after hours, with my cousin … and yes, because we had been, raped, by a monster”, I answered her almost hesitant to speak the words out loud in front of the “Detention Master”. “Why, what is going on exactly?”

Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:02 am

Given that the two girls were talking to each others about their attacks, Luju grumbled as he snatched the playboy out of Nell's hand, and sat back into the chair. As he sat down, he lost the human form, reverting back to his own demonic appearance. "What happened is that you two got fucked over by that damn snake. And now I'm paying for it." Luju grumbled as he flipped back to the page he had been on. Then the demon looked back at Nell. "I don't know why you're angry anyway. Sure, you were under a spell. But from where I was sitting, it sure looked like you were having the best damn sex of your life, thank you very much. Sure wasn't complaining when I left." Luju grumbled some more as he returned to the playboy, leaving the two to converse for now. "I'm going to kill the Marquis when I see that asshole again for giving me so much grief in so short a time."

Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:10 am

Nell felt an immense amount of sympathy for the other girl. She had only just barely escaped being raped by the same demon but he'd had plenty of time to demonstrate his cruelty before she'd been "rescued". She had been about to say something to the other girl when Luju spoke again. His words brought a hot flush to her cheeks and to spun back around to resume cussing at him. "You Bastard, How Dare You Bring That Up!!! You would have raped me if I hadn't slept with you willing and if I felt... Anything more than was modest it was a result of your father's accursed spell!" It was only partially a lie but she wouldn't admit to enjoying what happened in the coach's office. Not even a little bit.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:23 am

I listened to the words of this man, who in mid sentence changed form before my eyes. “Ah”, I said under my breath as the ding-ding moment arrived. If it had been months ago, before I had come to this place, his appearance would have sent me screaming, but I’ve seen too much for that now. I’ve experienced, too intimately the monsters here.

“Detention Master, ah, sir? Not to interrupt you two, but how long do I, we, have to stay here, and what are we supposed to do while we’re here? I mean I don’t see any paper or pens?” I asked, truly just wondering if I could sit down somewhere, but those words for some reason never left my lips. I was a bit nervous with all that had gone on, and I didn't really want to be in the middle of their feud. Although the idea of getting back at, his father, was appealing.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:40 am

Nell blinked and turned to look at Alli for a moment. She had asked some fairly good questions. Questions Nell hadn't even thought of, her anger had washed all other thoughts away. She wanted to know the answer to the question as well but for some reason she didn't feel nervous like the other girl did. Maybe that was because she wasn't afraid of Luju, not yet at least. She hadn't yet been introduced to his sadistic side after all.

"Actually, come to think of it..." She turned her back on Luju a second time and leaned against the desk thoughtful. "I haven't ever had detention before. I was home tutored before coming here..." She paused when she realized she hadn't introduced herself yet. "Oh, I'm Nell, by the way. Nell Apton." She smiled brightly at the other girl and waved. Then she continued with her previous thought. "I always assumed detention was sitting in a classroom after school with a teacher watching while you wrote lines or something. But you are right, there don't seem to be any pens or paper here...."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:06 pm

Luju snorted as Nell. "Woulda, shoulda, whatever. First of all, I didn't rape you, did I? Doesn't that count for anything? And you're a bad liar too, baby." The demon grinned as he used the normally tender nickname in a taunting manner. "I might not be able to read minds like my sister, but I sure as hell can read emotions. You definitely enjoyed it, and it wasn't just because of that spell." The demon smirked as he looked up at Nell, rather enjoying poking her buttons. "Beside, it was pretty amusing listening to my father talking about how he took a whiff of your, ahem, crotch." The demon snorted again, this time in pure amusement, at the look on Nell's face. Ignoring her for now, Luju looked over at Allirbeth. "You two sure are a regular bunch of eggheads, aren't you? No pens. No papers. Not to mention the fact that there's a monster supervising your detention. Did you really think you'd be doing lines?"

Luju chuckled as he closed the magazine and put it aside, finally. "The school evidently has different ideas on how to punish students like you two..." Luju spoke as he pulled a drawer open, reaching in to grab something. Then, in front of the two girls, the demon deposited what was clearly a thick and black dildo on the top of his desk, before pulling out other objects such as anal beads and vibrators, even a paddle. "As you can see, they're obviously not pens. Now, I was hoping to take the day off but apparently that won't happen because the school decided to stick me with you two brats. And obviously I can't let you go already, otherwise I'd just get chewed out and I hate getting scolded." Luju shrugged as he looked back at Nell. "How about... I give the two of you a choice? You see, I'm known to be... pretty fucking sadistic, more so than even my own father. He just rapes you girls. Me, I like to break girls like you, both physically and psychologically. I'm the guy that makes you wake up in the middle of night, from nightmares so horrible you don't ever want to remember them."

Luju smiled as he looked from Nell to Allirabeth, then back at Nell, as he crossed his arms and began leaning his chair back. "What'll it be? Do I have to work the two of you over or... Well. Nell, I'm sure you know what the other option is for the two of you girls." The demon smirked at his supposed 'enemy', even though he only found her insults and bitching at him as a barren source of amusement.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:24 pm

I took a few steps closer to Nell as the demon began to open the drawers of his desk, as if preparing to receive my writing utensils, but I didn’t get too close to the monster. Had he remained in his human form, I would have come quite near to him, attractive as he was, but not now. I could see where Nell would have allowed herself to get, “close”, to him.

I brushed her arm, “I’m Allirabeth, by the way. Alli for short if you like”, I whispered as if he couldn’t hear me. As I continued to watch his instruments appear and rest on the desktop, the little tiny butterflies in my stomach seemed to become wasps ((I know about wasps, hehe)). My erotic regions didn’t feel so erotic at the moment, well other then the constant after-throbbing of my clit that still hadn’t gone away from my run in with his, father. I still got hung up on that concept. I found myself taking a step backwards as I leaned to the other side to settle in my hip.

"You can't be serious?" I questioned under my breath.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 108 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next