View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Disciplinary Action [for Allirabeth and Nell] 

Post Re: Disciplinary Action [for Allirabeth and Nell]
Oh, damnit all!! Why did Allirabeth have to go and countradict Luju when she had tried so hard herself not to anger him further. Her heart went out to the other girl but there was nothing she could do to help her now. It was in a pickle of her own now as Luju had her all alone in his lap. His words seemed to imply that he was offering her some kind of reward for her obedience. That or the opportunity to share Alli's punishment but she didn't trust his words. It was a trap! She knew it was a trap but she didn't know what the right answer was. With her luck his reward could be as bad as his punishment. She looked up to watch the the shadows playing with Alli and her stomach lurged. What could be worse than being gangbanged by Luju's clones? She was sure he could think of something but she shook her head in answer to his question. She wouldn't chose punishment knowing what it was though the unknown of what her reward might be was almost as frightening.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:20 pm

I hadn’t thought of my actions or comments as anything other then consoling Nell, but I was quickly shown the demon’s disapproval of my words. Suddenly hands grabbed me from behind, ripping me up. The speed of my separation from the massive cock between my legs almost tore me open, causing me to scream out.

Like a frightened child my arms reached back to stop my anticipated fall as I felt air born for a second, but I was supported by a grip that was invisible to me at first. “I … I didn’t mean …”, my whispered pants of rebuttal poured out, but it seemed to have no success with this jury of one. Soon I was overwhelmed with the extra ordinary sensations the duplicate demons administered to me.

Their harvest of my flesh was as constant as lava, as they poured over and inside of me. Frenzied fingers rammed my wet hole stressing it more then the phallus had. My gasping breaths mirrored their assault, pain and pleasure filled my pores, and as my eyes closed I tried to ignore the squeezing and tormented bliss forced fed to me.

I heard Nell’s submission to Luju. Although it might have been his intent to pit us against each other, I didn’t blame her.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:19 am

"I didn't mean to do this. I didn't mean for that to happen. Blah, blah, blah. It astounds me how naive you women are. How many times do I have to say this? Down here, I am God. Down here, I make all the rules. Down here, you all are at my mercy. You only have the same choice as every other woman that has come to see me. Obey or suffer. And yet, you all choose to suffer. Why? Is it out of pride? That isn't a very pretty sin, you know." Luju laughed, as he was then reminded of his own brother, Liebe, the so-called fallen angel. He had proclaimed himself the most 'beautiful' out of all creation, and yet on the inside... Even Luju couldn't bear to see the ugliness within the fallen angel. "Is it a misplaced sense of loyalty to one other? You humans against the big bad demon? Or do you really feel some shred of hope? Well, whatever the case, allow me to shatter your delusions."

With that, one of the two shadow demons moved away from Allirabeth, pulling the desk open and picking out something. To Luju, the shadow demon tossed what appeared like a blindfold, and to the other shadow demon, it tossed a ball gag. The shadow demon, after it had caught the little toy, held the girl's mouth open and forced the ball in, strapping it around her head and made sure it was in place. Luju, on the other hand, only laughed as he slipped the blindfold over Nell's eyes, pulling the straps close together until it was fitted snugly. Watching as the two shadow demons pushed Allirabeth around until she faced the desk, Luju smiled as his replicates forced the dark-skinned female down onto the desk, butt up in air. It was then that he had Nell get back onto her feet, finally lifting himself out of his seat and standing behind the young lady. "Let's see..." Luju waited until one of his shadow demons brought something else out of the drawers and held it out for him to take. Chuckling even harder, the demon grinned as he leaned down a bit, affixing the object around Nell's crotch and pulling the straps together until they were in place firmly. Taking one last look at what he had done, Luju flicked the black dildo and watched as it swayed in the air before standing back up.

"Nell. Since you decided to submit for now, I'd like your help in punishing Allirabeth. She's in no shape to fight back and even if she was, she probably wouldn't, the silly slut. So, you'll help her come... By fucking her with the strap on you're wearing now." Luju grinned as he pressed his arm against Nell's back, pushing her forward until she was in front of her new friend, his hand guiding the rubber cock until it was pressed against the girl's pussy. "Move your hips now, Nell. I want to see you punishing her. And you had better not be soft on her, or I will extend both of your detentions until you do as I say."

Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:26 am

Nell became a mass of nerves and confusion once Luju blindfolded her. She tensed when she felt him straping something to her and was instantly certain she did not want to know what it was. But Luju left her with little doubt about what it was when he gave her his order to fuck Alli with it. "You want me to..." She began, agast for a moment at what he'd instructed her to do. She quickly stifled her objection though. If she didn't obey him then this detention might never end. But Alli... Oh god, she wished she could say something to the other girl first but she knew Luju would not allow it. "Alright... I'll... I'll do it."

She took a deep breath and reached forward with one hand searchingly. She found the small of Alli's back and rested her hand on it as if to steady herself. Please forgive me for this, she thought and then thrusted forward into the other girl. Gasping slightly herself when she felt the end of the strap on pushing back against her. It was an odd sensation that she tried to ignore. She knew Luju would be upset if she seemed to be hesitating. So she pulled back and instantly thrusted back inside. She was a little nervous that she might be hurting the other girl but surely her thrusts could not be as hard as Luju's had been. Even if she tried as hard as she could there was no way she could matach a demon's stength.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:56 pm

One would have thought that down here in hell everything would be hot, but the cold of the desktop added to the chills already causing tiny bumps to cover my flesh. I grunted through the almost nonexistent gaps around the ball stuffed in my mouth. It was humiliating to be stuffed like a pig, at least it was smaller then an apple, but it stretched my mouth fully open. There was no comfortable place for my tongue secured into a slight gagging position, and my heavy breaths now forced through my open nose.

“Uuuuhh!!” My body collided with the hard surface, as my eyes stayed glued on the other girl, and then the blindfold was used to prevent Nell from seeing what she was about to do. The duo demons held me tight to the desk, as my large breasts pressed my stiff nipples back into me, and they spread my feet apart. I knew what was coming next. I could see what they were staging me for as Luju armed the blind girl with his choice of weapon. It seemed like only seconds had passed before I felt her violate me. The thick tip of the synthetic cock pushed between my natural folds.

“UUuuuhhgg!" Guttural sounds escaped me as she slammed into me with the first of many thrusts. Her pelvis slapped against my ass as she made me take all of the fake phallus with as much force as her tiny frame could muster. I tried to rest my head, endure the assault, but was impossible with my chin banging against the edge of the desk, and I couldn’t ignore my audience..

Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:46 am

"Very good." Luju smirked as he heard Nell's acceptance of what she had been told to do. He was finally pleased that this student was doing as he had ordered, thinking that his words had finally sunk in. And all it had taken was a bit of despair and fear. These humans were so silly, the demon thought privately to himself. Dismissing the shadow demons, Luju watched as the student began to slide the strap on into her friend's cunt, pushing hard against her. Now, that bit was surprising for him. He had expected the naive girl to at least try and make it easy on Allirabeth. "Oh well, guess I don't get to punish you for being soft, not when you're so enthusiastic about all this, Nell. Oh well, I'll live with my disappointment. I was really hoping you'd fuck up again and show some mercy, but... You did something better. You surpassed my expectations!"

Grinning, Luju fell silent as he snapped his fingers again, plunging Allirabeth into the curse of feeling every sensation amplified, every pleasure magnified. He did so love forcing these girls to deal with hypersensitivity. It made everything so much more enjoyable and if done properly, it could really fuck with their heads. With another snap, Luju smirked as he forced Nell to feel everything Allirabeth was feeling, as if she was being raped herself as well, the dildo she wore sliding into her own pussy. This also meant she would feel Allirabeth's desires as well as share in her hypersensitivity. "Now, fuck away, little Nell. Fuck like the little rabbits you are, my gentle snowflakes!"

Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:40 am

It only took Nell half a thrust to realize something was different, something was terribly wrong. It starled her so much that she froze in mid-action She had felt something thrust inside her in time with her own thrust and the feeling of it was more intense than it should have been. Nerve ends all over her body were on fire but the hypersensitivity was stronger in the strangest places. She felt like she was the one being pushed down on a table and being fucked from behind.

It didn't take her long to understand what Luju had done to her. "You rat bastard..." She muttered. She know he wasn't to be trusted. Damn it all, how could she continue moving the way he wanted her to move if she felt every terrible thrust the same as Alli. As it was she could barely convince herself to move now. Even though she could feel Alli's desire for her to continue as well of the searing pain... pleasure... "Oh god, I d-don't know if I..." She panted and shook her head. But she had to try or Luju would no doubt make it worse. She inched forward into Alli but the sensation was intense she griped the table and hesitated again.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:46 am

Unable to resist the desired penetration, I leaned into Nell’s pause. The underside of my breasts dragged, sticking to the once slick surface, as I impaled myself further. The sound of gripping flesh echoed attracting my attention, for it was more then just my pussy and my nipples that were sensitive to their surroundings. My taste buds, and my hearing were on full alert as well, and even though my tongue was pressed firmly against the synthetic ball, I could somehow trace the faint taste of the demon’s cock. We had been here for what seemed like hours, but the strokes he left on the inside of my mouth were fresh, and I found myself scanning the room to look up at him.

The blonde girl proceeded in pushing her newly acquired appendage into my already worn opening. I had already accepted the pain of all of this as part of the tonic that felt so good, but there was something more then that going on with Nell. I couldn’t figure out her sharp breaths as she made her way deeper inside me. I gripped one side of the table just as she gripped the side nearest her, and I felt her cave into me with her soft body. I would have told he to go deeper still… I wanted to tell her it was ok, but muffled moans were all that escaped.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:30 am

Laughing softly, the demon only smirked at being called a rat bastard, even if it was exactly what he was. He didn't need to punish Nell for that little remark, though, as she was being punished enough by herself. The moment of hesitance, however, couldn't be tolerated. Pressing his palm against the small of her back, Luju grinned as he pushed Nell against Allirabeth, forcing her to slide the synthetic rubber toy into the other girl roughly, keeping her right against the girl. "Come on, Nell! Don't get soft now. This is your reward after all, and her punishment! You two could have been let off easy, after all, but this dumb slut had to go and say it wasn't your fault. I'd have accepted you shouldering the responsibility for yourself, but alas... You should be taking your anger out on her, Nell! Punish her for ruining your attempt, she deserves it after all! She did say it wasn't your fault, didn't she? That just means it's all her fault." The demon then eased himself behind Nell, moving his hands around her until his arms was holding her in a tight embrace. "But it's okay, Nell. I understand. You're new to all this, aren't you? You're not used to it. So... I'll help you out, only because I have good expectations for you." With that, Luju pulled her away from Allirabeth, only to buck his hips hard against Nell, which in turn drove the dildo into Allirabeth hard. Not stopping at just this one time, the demon pulled her back again only to force her into her fellow student again, and again, and again.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:31 am

Nell gasped and grabbed hold of Luju's arms as the demon forced her to push into Alli tight hole. Her grip tightened, bracing herself, as he pulled her back and then forced her into another thrust. A thrust she felt deep inside of her own tight hole. Except that she knew their was no fake rubber dick inside her. The sensations she was feeling weren't her own and neither were the lust and desire. Somehow the alienness of those feelings made the whole thing more intense and more frightening. It wasn't that the sensation of being fucked so hard or in the throws of hypersensity was anything new for her but she was being overwhelmed by the other girl's emotions and it terrified her.

She collasped forward to rest against Alli's back, panting and struggling to keep her head clear. It was like she was drowning in a sea of confusion and lust. "Luju please..." She couldn't even think to finish that one sentence. Damnit! She fought back the urge to cry. That would only add to that bastard's sadistic satisfaction of having conquered her. She wouldn't give him anymore satisfaction than this.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:14 am

Each thrust sent shivering spikes through my core. The over sensitive flesh combined with the rigid, unyielding firmness of the added toy was almost more then I could take. The fingertips that gripped the desk in front of me had turned a pale pink, void of blood flow to them, and the lip I would have been biting was for now safe out of my reach.

Luju continued his verbal taunting of the one student, no doubt hoping to affect us both, but he had a special liking to that one, the pretty blonde slamming into me again. I assume there were lingering feelings from their run-in before. He hadn’t gotten under my skin just yet. I could see through his attempts to mind fuck her into backstabbing me. But for now he’ll force her to fuck me literally.

The sound of sharp gasping breaths with high-pitched overtones erupted from me once the demon became displeased with Nell’s performance, and decided to help out. I wasn’t sure what made her pause in the first place, but it didn’t seem to matter now, my pussy was back to being drilled. My body was pushed forward and back, kneading my heavy breasts against the table, and my pussy continued to lubricate the shafted piston inside of it. The force of two bodies laying into my thinning façade.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:29 pm

Luju gave a soft laugh as the girl fell forward, lying onto the other student's body. Perhaps it had been too much for her. Or perhaps, the demon realized as he felt something inside the student. Fear. Confusion. Lust. So, she was being overwhelmed by her feelings. Grinning, the demon allowed Nell to lie where she was and reached under her behind, spreading her nether lips with his fingers and suddenly slid his cock into the student's body. "No resting now, Nell. I didn't say you could stop Allirabeth's punishment, and you still deserve to be rewarded some more." Luju grinned as he slid his arms back around the student's waist and pulled her back from the gagged student, giving her a rough thrust and forcing the dildo back into Allirabeth once again. The thrusting action began again, this time involving all three of the participants. "Doesn't it feel good, Nell? Sure, it does! Your friend here's enjoying it quite a bit, which makes for a poor punishment but... All the same, let's just fuck her anyway. You'll feel even better if you just give in, Nell. The demon chuckled as he pushed himself against Nell harder, forcing her to pound into Allirabeth even harder. With the sensitivity, the student would be in the throes of pleasure but with their link, Nell was truly the one being punished. The demon's games were never simple, after all.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:42 am

Nell strifled a scream when Luju suddenly entered her from behind and added to the already too intense sensation of her forced fucking of the other girl. She was right. This was far worse than being gangbanged by a bunch of shadow clones of the demon. Luju was clearly trying to break her with this and, if she was being honest, it was working. She could hardly think with all this sex going on. She tried to take comfort in the soft warmth of Alli's body lying underneath her.

She moaned and ran her hands over the smooth, tanned surface of the other girl's back. She tried to concentrate on her carasses and speading out some of the excess pleasure to Alli so that it didn't overload her poor brain. She pressed her lips to Alli's shoulder and started to trail kisses all along her skin.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:23 pm

This all must have been more then Nell could handle as she had collapsed on my back. The demon again was not pleased, but from my vantage point I could not tell what he was doing to her in response. But I felt her legs spread, and then came another thrust into me. I couldn’t see what was happening, but I concluded that he was penetrating her, just at the moment she was penetrating me. He was of course well aware that every time he rammed his cock into the tiny blonde, I was rammed as well. It was one way for sure that he could fuck us both at the same time with equal vigor at his will. My gasps for air and guttural pants continued with each display of our tormentor’s ego. He provoked fear mixed with pleasure, pain mixed with lust, and he had the other girl right in the middle of it.

The heightened sensations grated away at my coherent state of mind. I rejected the invasion, and at the same time craved the penetration. I resented that he easily stripped us of our power, yet deep inside, I craved the helplessness … and little did I know that all of my twisted emotions were being pushed upon my cellmate. Her stroking hands added tingles to my sensitive skin, and her lips felt like petals dancing across my back … “UUHH!”, exploded again through my gagged passage, rammed again with their thick meat.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:15 am

The demon smirked as he watched Nell collapse onto the other student's back, unable to take anymore. "What's the matter, Nell? Don't you like your reward? Can't be that, not when it's as awesome as this! You haven't even begun to feel pleasure, woman." He chuckled as he watched the student start feeling up Allirabeth's back and even lay down some kisses. He wasn't expecting that, to be honest, but perhaps this one had something for ladies as well. He doubted it but... you could never be sure what people liked, after all. Instead of stopping her or restraining the student, the demon decided to allow her continue, knowing it would only be reflected back at Nell. Instead, he snapped his fingers and made those sensations even stronger for Allirabeth, which in turn made it worse for Nell as well. "Well, I suppose I'll just continue, yes?" Luju grinned as he pulled Nell back a bit, just so he could fuck her hard against Allirabeth and continue the torturous game once more, delighting in every moan and whimper, muffled or no.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next