View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Disciplinary Action [for Allirabeth and Nell] 

Post Re: Disciplinary Action [for Allirabeth and Nell]
"Ooohhh" Nell is unable to restrain herself as she began to lose herself in the sea of Alli's lust and fear which mingled with her own until she could no longer tell who was feeling what. Who's lips where brushing who's back? Who's velvet soft skin was she carressing. Without thinking about it her hand traveled around Alli's torso and lifted her other girl off the table slightly so she could massage her breasts. Oh god, she could feel her hands moving over her own chest! Gentle and sweet in comparasion to the chaos coming from her nethers. Luju's thrusts where both painful and exciting. She no longer knew if she wanted him to stop...

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:08 am

The sounds of feminine bliss are contagious. The one who was blind folded was filling my ears with the painful sounds of mating rituals, and I could not resist the erotic pulses it bread inside me. I was just a tool at this point, silent, like another one of Luju’s toys used to torment, punish, and give pleasure to one particular student in detention. But although these may be the facts of the matter, I was being played with as well, just like her.

My thoughts were the same as a captive pleading for more water, when only drips and drops were provided. I could not speak, so the words I would have said just ran around in my head, crashing into each other until calmness came … stillness brought on by another thrust into the well. The tactile state of my entire body was on overload, and Nell added to it with each stroke, caressing and kneading my full breasts. I could sense her passion and arousal, more then I could feel it in her touch, which was filled with anxiety. I could hear the lust in her voice, as its vibration crept under my skin to lodge itself in my core … as my walls stretched to receive them once more.

((sorry for the delay)) :oops:

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:28 am

(Quite all right, Alli. :D I was delayed myself as well, so you're not the only one!)

The demon grinned as he watched Nell becoming more active in their little game, running her hands over Allirabeth's body and caressing her mounds, becoming lost within the shared lust. In a way, it was a most terrible punishment, taking two girls that had been defiant at first and turning them into practically cooperative little minks, letting them enjoy the pleasure they gave to each others, even if it was coerced and done under his power. That point was completely and totally irrelevant, after all. Hadn't he said it before? Down here, he was God. Down here, he made all the rules. And there was certainly one rule that always applied, no matter the circumstances. And that was, Luju always wins. "Don't be so greedy, Nell. Let's make it feel even better for Allirabeth, yeah? That's what you wanted, right? That's what you're trying to do, isn't it?" The monster chuckled as he closed a hand around one of Nell's wrists, pulling it away from Allirabeth's breast and instead slid it down the dark skinned student's body, until her fingers ran over the student's netherlips. "Go ahead, rub her down there too. You'll love it, I guarantee it. The two of you, in fact."

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:36 pm

Nell's arm tensed when Luju took hold of her wrist and guided her hand downwards towards Alli's nethers. Her hands hesitated for a moment and then she finally complied. Her long fingers slid between the other girl's legs and found her clit. Gentling she traced her fingers around it, moaning slightly when she felt the sensation echo between her own lips. She began to rub more certainly, delighting in their shared arrousal. If only Luju would allow them to cum the pleasure would be complete. She felt Alli's need for release as her own and it left her wanting more. "Luju..." She almost purred his name. "Are we still being punished?"

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:17 pm

It seemed there was an obvious answer to Nell’s question. Of course he was still punishing us. If not he would have let me climax long ago. My body was fueling the fire burning through my mind, but no matter how long or hard they fucked me, I couldn’t cum. Neither of us could, until he was ready to allow us. I flashed back and forth between angry frustration and gleeful bliss. He may as well had been using whips and chains on my tired body, but instead he used a pretty blonde to torture me.

The demon continued to ram into my fellow detainee, and in turn she rammed into me causing guttural cries of muffled pleasure that could have easily been mistaken for the sounds of pain, sounds of someone’s fingers being broken, or nails being torn off with each slam into me. My legs quivered as the thick unyielding plastic dragged its mock veins against my insides, and her pelvis hit my ass as the tip of the fake cock hit the bottom of my core, again and again. I don’t know which would have been worse, this toy or the thick girth of Luju spreading me wide, but I figured Nell had it better then me, or at least was in my same state as far as I knew. Either way, I just hoped for his mercy, and quickly ….. and then I felt her fingers graze the tip of my erect bud. My bliss heightened if that is even possible, and her fingers brought my focus away from escape, and back to the pleasure overwhelming me still.

Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:39 am

The demon only grinned. The two little troublemakers appeared to be nearing their limits and naturally, this only gave the monster an incentive to play another one of his cruel and sadistic games. Up until now, all of his attempts to get the girls to turn on each others had been a dismal failure but even then, he wasn't one to give up so easily. No, he never was the type to quit. Not when the students were at their limits now, weakened now and more vulnerable to his manipulations. "Ahh, I imagine you two would want to be rewarded now, to be permitted your climaxes. Hmm, hmm... Ah, I know!" Luju grinned as he made another thrust into Nell, forcing her hard against Allirabeth, and kept them both where they were, not allowing either one an opportunity to relax. No, pressure would be critical here, he knew. "Since little Alli here is all tongue tied for the moment... I'll allow you to choose, Nell, as a reward for putting up with all this so far. You two can either have your orgasms here now or you two can leave. If you want the orgasms that has eluded you so far, you have to pay for it by staying here longer. If you rather leave, the two of you, then you may but you both will be stuck the way you two are. What will it be, Nell? Relief or reprieve? What's more important, freedom or getting off?"

Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:36 pm

It really wasn't much of a choice. Luju wouldn't have given it to her if he didn't already know what she would choose. "Please... let us cum..." Nell answered without having to give it much thought but the guilt and regret set in afterwards. She could have gotten them out of there. But in what sort of state? It was apparent that what their bodies needed right now as release. She only hoped that Alli would see it the same way and would forgive her for dooming them both to more of Luju's sadistic punishments.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:47 pm

I don’t know what I would have chosen if I had been the one given the choice. Either option was equally evil, but at least this way I, we, would get a taste of freedom from this current torture. It had come to the point that I thought I would explode from the inside out if I had to go on like this much longer, and I welcomed Nell’s decision.

There was drool running down my chin, from the extreme way in which he gagged me. I couldn’t speak, I could barely swallow my own saliva, and it was now dripping on the desk in front of me, which only added to any embarrassment I had already been feeling. But as before, the moment Luju’s chain reaction forces that thick cock inside of me, I clamp down on the tiny ball in my mouth, and all but the sensations of painful bliss are gone from my thoughts.

Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:06 am

Desperately wanting something was one thing. Having too much of something was entirely another thing. And this simple truth, the monster would demonstrate to Allirabeth and Nell. There was no such thing as mercy when it came to this particular Proctor, after all. Was this not his domain? Were they not his charges, to discipline by whatever means necessary? However, what he saw a great reward, they could only surely see as further punishment.

"Very well. I'll give Allirabeth here another choice soon enough. But for now, I'm a man of my word!" The demon smirked as he brought his hand up, snapping his fingers. At first, it seemed as if nothing had happened. This, however, wasn't the case.

Instead of taking away the inner restraints within their beings that prevented them from climaxing, the monster had put in place a much greater trap. Instead of allowing them to free of their curse, he had placed a far more insidious one. If the raw need to climax had chewed away at them this much, then he pondered...

How much longer could they endure if every wave of pleasure brought forth a climax, their bodies now forced to orgasm at every thrust, at every caress, at every action that brought pleasure.

It was then that Luju leaned down to speak to Nell, his voice soft and encouraging. "Go ahead... Fuck her. You both will get what you wanted. Just don't forget... Be careful what you wish for, Nell."

Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:13 am

Nell nodded and took over thrusting into Alli for the thrust that would hopefully bring her girl release at last. As she slid the prosthetic penis deeper into the other girl she was also treated to the sensation of Luju's very real penis sliding out of her own womanhood. The movement instantly triggered a blindly wonderful orgasm that left her laying against Alli's back again, still buried deep inside her and panting for breath.

She had been so catch up in her own orgasm that she hadn't noticed if Alli had had her own. She assumed she had from the decrease in tension she felt along the other girl's back. She took a deep breath and began to pull out of her but the subsequent movement brought her back onto the thrust of Luju's rod. She gasped and bolted upright against Luju's body as another powerful orgasm struck her then she froze. Her eyes wide and suddenly very sober from the double shot of adrenaline. She panted for breath again and finally managed to choke out the question she feared she already knew the answer too. "Luju... what have you... done?"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:06 pm

I was ready for the release, after being suspended in this pre-blissful state for what seemed like hours. Luju’s words were like music, and I felt Nell’s delight as well as she followed her orders without delay.

Biting down on the ball as my whole body tensed upon receiving her thrust inside me, the wave of euphoria was suddenly infused into my core. I had been waiting for this moment, but the blonde’s decision to let us orgasm was soon recognized as one of the monster’s sprung traps. I still couldn’t fault the other student for her choice in this, I would have probably picked the same way, but his current trick would unveil yet a little more of our detention master’s deceptions.

And then another thrust pushed through my body again. Before I had even recovered from the first, still feeling Nell’s weight on my back, and I jerked back against her, back arching, as my walls continued to clamp down repeatedly on the thick rod inside me, and my hands griped the hard surface as the walls echoed my muffles cries. If I had time to think clearly, I would have been wondering what he had planned for us next.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:42 am

Luju only smirked.

So, he had finally found it. The lever that would move mountains. The one that would force a girl against another girl. It had been quite the enjoyable quest, trying out all manners of tactics and applying various sorts of pressure upon each girls, but here it was. He had finally found it. So, the denial of orgasms could only go so far. It hadn't taken long for them to break down and beg for sweet, sweet release...

But now, they would truly realize that it was best to be careful of what they wished for. Ah, how he loved being the Proctor. How he loved this institute and its willingness to mete out punishment for its students, disciplining them even over the smallest and most harmless of wrongs.

This was where he truly belonged.

The demon began laughing softly, still clutching Nell close against him, leaving her no space in which to withdraw out of Allirabeth and give both of them some reprieve from his cruel games. No, there would be no getting out of it that easily. "You sought release for the two of you, Nell. You wanted me to stop denying you two the bliss of orgasms. I have given you precisely that. The slightest shudder of pleasure, my dear, will bring an orgasm flooding through you. The smallest touch, Nell, will send even more sweet juices running down your legs. Every sensation, magnified. Every feeling, amplified. Everything, a trigger for an orgasm. A very sensitive trigger, I may add."

The demon smirked once again. 'Exquisite, is it not? Personally, I'm rather enjoying this game. It has only barely begun! Once you see what I have in store, the one thing that will turn this drooling slut beneath you into an opponent, you are truly going to hate me so much, Nell. But don't worry, I'm doing it for you. I'm doing it for the two of you."

Oh, the hypocrisy. The air was filled with it, along with the perspiration of sweet and the scent of sex.

"This school, all those monsters... They all must be so hard on the two of you, no? So, forget about it all, and focus on this one moment. I've given you two a gift few others get. Bask in it, my lovelies! Enjoy as many orgasms as you can get! Because, Nell... Allirabeth... It's only just begun!"

The demon couldn't help but laugh even louder, his arrogance overpowering.

Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:07 pm

If Nell had had the energy she probably would have done something incredibly stupid in response to Luju's triumphant little speech but sadly all the abuse of the evening had taken the fight out of her. Really it was a wonder she could still stand but Luju was aiding her in that. If she had too many more orgasm like the last two then she was in very real danger of passing out. That knowledge made her determined not to play into Luju's game. She didn't move. If every tiniest breath of pleasure brought on an orgasm then she'd attempt not to encourage such sensations. Not that it would do her any good with Luju still standing behind her but still she would help him touch them anymore. She would fight to stay in control of her body and mind and not surrender to the pleasure Luju no doubt thought was irresistable.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:49 pm

There was another surge of buckling bliss that caused my entire body to convulse and surge under the thrust he administered … but then there was a moment of calm and clarity … “It’s only just begun”, the demon’s words trickled down the inside seam of my brain. Something snapped inside me, and as I found my fingers gripped tightly to the desk top I had been occupying, other then Nell’s gentle grasp of me, no one was holding me there, no one but myself and my own feelings of hopelessness.

With all my might, I found myself jerking forward over the desktop, as I pulled away from the other student’s weight against my backside. Head first I traveled, and since I didn’t take time for planning my escape, I landed almost face first to the floor against the wall. The pain of my landing was as amplified as the pleasure of the orgasms, the gagging ball rammed deeper inside my mouth for a second, but I didn’t care. I had gained a moment’s reprieve for myself. I reached up, pulled the straps and the ball out of my mouth, and gripped the devise tightly as I lowered my hand to the floor.

I sat on the floor in the corner between the wall and the desk panting, wiping my mouth, and then I glanced up at them before scanning the room for my next move.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:29 pm

The demon only smirked at the student's actions.

In a way, he was both pleased and annoyed. Pleased that someone had finally begun to fight back after all this time. And annoyed that it had taken so blasted long for someone to fight back. Ah, well, there was no pleasing Luju. Instead, he only kept a composed face, staring at Allirabeth as she scanned the room, making no move to apprehend her. Or rather, he saw no need to.

Not even to use his powers again. Not when fear could do the job.

He hadn't gotten this far by being ignorant after all. His sister had insulted him countless times of being such a linear thinker, but as far as he was concerned, it meant only that he couldn't be distracted easily and would never deviate from his ever evolving plans. Yes, fear would do the job just fine.

With that, the demon stepped to the side, pulling Nell back until she was forced into the chair he had occupied before, snapping his fingers to take away her ability to move her legs. Then with only a stare back at her, Luju smiled before speaking in a tone one would have used on a dog, and he made it painfully clear. "Stay."

The monster then returned his gaze back to Allirabeth.

"Escape if you want. I won't stop you. But I promise you this... You leave this room, and your dear cousin, Anairah, will pay for it... You both got detention for the same trouble, didn't you? It was only luck that separated the two of you. If you want me to leave her alone, then you will do everything I tell you to do." The monster then tilted his head, wondering if the student would surrender for the sake of being noble, or whenever he would have to use his powers after all. One could never really be sure with these foolish humans, after all.

"Your turn to choose, Alli. Your cousin or your freedom."

Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next