View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 10:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Disciplinary Action [for Allirabeth and Nell] 

Post Re: Disciplinary Action [for Allirabeth and Nell]
Luju had effectively ruined the moment for Nell and it bothered her how disappointed that left her feeling. The demon pulled her back closer against him so that his cock sprang up between her legs like some alien-looking flower. She stared down at it instinctively and it seemed weird to think that that strange looking thing had been inside her once before.

Luju was speaking again and Nell found herself in wonder of the way just hearing his smug voice seemed to piss her off. It didn't help that he was trying to insight Alli against her. It was the second time tonight he'd tried to set them at odds and it was annoying as Hell. She wanted her speak out but she stayed silent. The threat of the demon's hand around her throat was not lost of her. She didn't think the demon would actually squeeze but she didn't want to test that theory either so instead she turned her gaze to Alli and waited for her to comply with Luju's instructions.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Last edited by Napton on Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:07 am

His words were swimming in my head, but there was no malice in my body, only lust. The demon’s cock was calling to me more then his prods of conflict between Nell and I. I got to my feet, using his knees to support my ascent from the floor between his legs. Facing Nell’s perky tits, almost touching mine, I glanced from he round mounds to his hand around her throat. I would hate her not being part of my reward, and I licked her nipple, as I began to straddle the demon who was calmly leaned back in his chair. It was impossible to mount him without Nell moving or she and I coming face to face, and I didn’t wait for her to move.

His cock glided along my soaked slit at first, and then I maneuvered myself to tip my hips back and form making his hard member pushed between the folds to enter me. “Ahh … mm”, the pleasure surged through me creating soft moans to fill the room, as his cock began to stretch my pussy open to receive him. I wrapped my arms around Nell, our breasts riding against each other, as I pushed myself down to be speared by him.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:07 pm

"Tch, you're both boring... Where's the fun in all that vanilla stuff?" Luju grumbled, even despite the fact that Allirabeth was sliding down on his cock. That part, however, he couldn't help but sigh contentedly, never able to resist the feeling of having a woman's hot folds wrapped around his hard meat. "Ah, fuck it... Do as you wish." Luju sighed as he merely relaxed, allowing the student to ride him all she wanted. At least it was hot watching two girls make out, and he had no doubt that at least the caramel-skinned Allirabeth would want to include naive little Nell. The demon then abandoned Nell's throat and slid both of his hands over her legs, deciding to at least torment her some. Fingers slowly began to rub against her clitoris, teasing her briefly before stopping, only to tease her again. If the two of them weren't going to be pitted against each others that easily, then the demon might as well put Nell through some erotic torture of her own. It was the Basement after all, and who knew what'd happen if she couldn't take any more. With his other hand, Luju smirked as he began running a finger up and down her wet slit, threatening to plunge it into the naive girl but never actually doing so. "And, how does it feel, Allirabeth? Enjoying your reward so far, I bet?" At least the caramel colored girl was more vocal than the quiet one, and that was something.

Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:15 am

It felt far too awkward to be positioned between the two fucking bodies and not participate in some way. Alli wrapped her arms around her and forced their ample breast together. Being pressed so close to the other girl's warm, soft body was bad enough but the movement of Alli's body up and down against her own as she rode Luju's staff made the experience all the more erotic. Her eyes were drawn to Alli's face and her aroused expression was entrancing. She almost felt she was being fucked by proxy.

After a moment she couldn't take it anymore. She wrapped her own arms around the other girl and she drew their lips together. She felt Luju's hand leave her throat and took it as his approval. She tongue slipped inside Alli's mouth, tasting the sweetness of her own juices on the other girl's lips and she began to kiss her more passionately. Then she felt Luju's hand brush over her legs and his fingers began to trace the line of her slit. She squealed into Alli's mouth and one of her hand instantly shot down between their bodies to stop the extra stimulation. She hand gripped one of the demon's wrist as though she meant to pry it away from her body but she stopped herself short of completely the action.

Deep down she knew it was a futile gesture. Luju was stronger than her and would likely punish her for the attempt but it wasn't that thought that stopped her. She didn't try to pull his hand away because a large part of her didn't want him to stop. The part of her that had denied the release of orgasm moments earlier and the part of her that had watch Alli arousal with a hungry kind of jealousy. The feeling bothered her but at the sane time she couldn't deny the intensity of her desire. Luju no doubt felt it himself. She gripped his wrist tighter as she continued to probe Alli's mouth with her tongue and tried to send this hand a telepathic message, "Stop teasing and do it already."

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:13 am

My initial movements were slow to take his large cock as deep as I could, but my body craved to feel him, and my legs trembled slightly as they held my weight. He was inside my tight hole once already, but his size was still a challenge at first. The juices my body created aided in his entry and in my pleasure, allowing his thick meat to glide as it pressed on my inner walls, and stretch my opening with his base.

I wasn’t sure how Nell would respond to the attention I was paying her, and her reciprocation kicked things up a notch, despite the demon’s complaints of boredom. I wasn’t thinking about much anyways, to truly process what he was refuting in the beginning, but he seemed pleased with the current situation, for now.

The lust in my veins seemed to be driving my actions, based purely on how good they both were making me feel, and my hips rocked, and my thighs tightened lifting me slightly before dropping me on his pole again, causing a small yelp to accompany my heavy breaths and moans.

Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:20 pm

Smirking as usual, the demon watched as Nell held on to his hand, not stopping it but not letting it go, almost as if she wanted to keep an eye, or rather a hand, on it. Between the small taste of pleasure she had gotten before and watching her new friend pushing herself up and down on his cock, he could feel lust and jealousy emanating from the girl sandwiched between the two. If he had been in any other mood but his present one, the demon would have certainly punished her for doing this, even if she had stopped herself before pulling it off, but for the intent alone... He had tormented students for much less, after all. And then, without any further warning, the demon changed his mind in an instant. Another dose of punishment would be good for these two, after all. Snapping his free hand's fingers, the demon smiled as he remained silent, not telling either one what he had done to them. They could feel pleasure, certainly... But no matter how hard they tried, they would never find that release. That climax would hover just out of their reach, just beyond their ability to grasp. Forced orgasms were just one of his favorite methods, true. But the forced denial of orgasms, equally just as fun, if not even more effective. They could beg all they want, they could whine all they want, they could rub themselves raw all they want, but none of it would do any good, not as long as his powers kept their orgasms in check, even if it became unbearable... Especially if it became impossible to endure. Then, to add to the fun, the demon snapped his fingers again and grinned in amusement and sadism as Allirabeth would suddenly feel every sensation in her body amplified, every throb, every pulse, every tingle... Magnified many times over. The girl had wanted her reward, didn't she? And for Nell... Well, let her put up with someone under the curse of hypersensitivity for once. Whispering softly into Nell's ear, the demon smiled as he began rubbing her clitoris, paying it as much attention as he could with his fingers, focusing all of it on that sensitive bundle of nerves and nowhere else. "Well, Nell... Let us see how much little Allirabeth can take before her mind break under my power... Then you're next."

Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:59 pm

Luju's whispered statement made heat travel up the girl's neck to her ears. She hastily broke the kiss with Alli and turned her face to stare at him in shock. He was planning to break Alli's mind but how? She had heard him snap twice but so far as she could tell nothing had changed. He was rubbing her clit now and, though it was very... stimulating, it didn't seem to be more intense than it should have been. She looked back to Allirabeth. Had he done something only to her?

His fingers tracing her clit were distracting as hell. She panted slightly and tried to concentrate on the other girl. It was important, Luju was doing something terrible to... "Aah!" She blushed and bit her lip, hard. Her arrousal was mounting by the second, it was amazing she had managed not to cum yet. She didn't suspect for a moment that Luju had had a hand in that. She forced herself to focus and tried to fight Luju's manipulations of her body. "Alli...?" She ask tentitively. "Are you alright?"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:02 am

His snaps went almost un-noticed by my ears as anything other then sounds to recall as the warmth began to fill my body. My skin began to tingle and every self imposed thrust on his thick staff made my thighs quiver like never before, causing my strides to slow. It took me a few seconds to realize that it was this demon had changed my body’s senses. It was hard to resist my cravings for more as it almost hurt to be so sensitive to every touch.

On the brink of peaking arousal I almost panicked, reaching out for relief in my mind, but I grasped for Nell instead. “AAHHh … help m-me, N-Nell-l, Mmmm …”. My hands wrapped around her bodice to grab hold of her tits. I squeezed her nipples and kneaded her mounds, while pressing her back against my own full breasts. I could not resist the desire to continue pumping up and down on his cock, my pussy beginning to throb uncontrollably, as I pushed down on him hard, forcing my walls to receive him again and again, as if I alone was able to end this lustful torture.

Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:14 pm

Allowing lust to do its work, the demon merely watched in interest as he felt Allirabeth slowing her movement up and down on his cock, most certainly coming to grips with the heightened sensitivity, every smallest touch made nearly unbearable for her. Of all his powers, he favored that one the most, as it could make any woman betray her true feelings and practically allowed him to manipulate them like a puppeteer and his marionettes. He was quite sure these two were quite near to the edge, to their orgasms, but little did they know that they would be denied their climaxes because of his terrible power. And still, he didn't gloat about what he had done to them. Best to let them figure it out on their own, after all. The horror would be much greater through the shock of realization. Instead, the demon merely played along with the two of them, whispering softly into Nell's ear. "You heard her, Nell... Help your poor friend if you can, or she just might end up broken forever and it'll be all your fault..."

Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:23 am

"Aaahh!" Nell yelp slightly as Allirabeth squeezed her nipples. Her friend seemed desperate for release and was begging her for help. What was she supposed to do? Luju whispered to her again, goating her on. She looked at him uncertainly for a moment, tempted to ask him what he had done to Alli but he probably wouldn't answer. She looked back to the other girl, clearly nearing orgasm. Inside her, Nell could still feel her own mounting as well. She stimulation from the other two's hands and the sounds of Alli's moaning driving her lust onward.

"Ooohhh, fine!" She wrapped her arms around Alli and threw herseld into another passionate kiss. She drew their bodies close together, pressing her neither regions up close too so she actually touching both the other girl's sex and Luju's penis as she moved into it. Nell mimicked her moved and moaned as she felt the demon's rob rubbing againted her fold and Alli's wet sex dripping around it.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:09 pm

Nell’s lips met mine and our tongues entangled, as her body turned to face me completely. In perfect rhythm, our bodies writhed together, and the demon almost still beneath us. It might have appeared as if he had two cocks that we were riding in sync, pleasuring ourselves with his body against his will.

The intensified sensations were making me crave even more, speeding my pace, as his cock rammed my pour pussy harder and faster at my own doing. The friction his thickness created in my tight space was rubbing my opening raw, and could have easily torn me if it wasn’t for the constant flow of arousal at this point. The three of us were soaked in my juices, and I pulled my lips from my sexy new friend for a gasping breath.

“Ple-ase … p-please … make me-e cum-m … NNngh …”, I pleaded, thrusting faster and harder, and biting my bottom lip almost to the point of blood.

Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:45 am

Luju merely smiled at the desperate plea, knowing that neither girl would be able to enjoy an orgasm without him relaxing the limitations he had placed on their bodies. Ah, but no need to tell them of that just yet. No, he would have some more fun with the two of them first. Instead, the demon merely sat back and allowed Allirabeth to keep on bouncing herself on his cock, even as the two girls were starting to give in, both enjoying the monster's thick meat in their own ways. "Greedy, aren't you, Nell? You're supposed to help her and here you are, trying to get yourself off... Don't you feel horrible at all?" The demon smirked as he then looked at Allirabeth, giving her only a mocking shrug. "This place isn't for cumming, it's for punishment, so you learn to behave better..." Luju began, almost as if he was lecturing her, "You don't ask me to do things for you. I tell you what to do, and you do it, without question. Or you get punished." Snapping his fingers, but not using his powers at all, the demon smiled at the sound of the fake snap. "There, now you can't cum at all." It was then that he turned to Nell again. "Ah, and I think we'll place the blame on you, Nell." He then faked another snap, finding it amusing that these two would think he had used his powers when he hadn't. "I did say that you two would share in every punishment, didn't I? Fuck me all you want, girls... No more orgasms until I say so. Oh, and don't think leaving yourselves alone will make it go away."

Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:10 am

Nell groaned at Luju's whispered words to her and stopped moving against him, denying him the pleasure of her movements as well as herself. She resisted the urge to argue with him about this being her fault. He was trying to annoy her and make her rebel so the next punishment really would be her fault. He was already trying to drive them both insane by by denying them release. Looking at Alli's face it was clear she was closer to breaking than she was. She sighed heavily, unable to watch the poor girl suffer, and shallowed her pride again. "I'm sorry, you are right, Luju." She tried very hard not to sound vemonous as she apologized to the demon. "That was selfish of me. I won't do it again. So, please..." She paused, almost coking of the blasted words. She hated begging the demon but if she played to his pride maybe she could help Alli at least. "Please don't punish us anymore. We'll do what ever you say."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:04 am

Listening to the demon talk was like nails on a chalkboard. His tone was deep and sexy, but his words were filled with painful denial. My eyes closed as if subconsciously I was pulling away from the situation all together. Unknowingly, my thrusts slowed till I left myself fully impaled upon his thick pole, but my hips continued to rock as if to console myself.

My pelvis grazed Nell’s and pussy grinded against the evil below us, as the thick mass wedged inside me felt as if it would rather drill a new hole, then satisfy my desires to orgasm. I tried to suppress the urges almost in sync with his warning, but I didn’t care. “It’s not your fault”, I whispered, looking up again to see Nell’s sincere eyes. As our breasts seemed to stroke each other, I couldn’t resist touching her chest, dragging my fingers across her collarbone.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:28 pm

Luju could only chuckle at the way the girls were behaving, at the words they uttered. Giving them only a mocking sigh in return, he only smirked as he waited in silence, waiting for something. Soon, through his will, two of the shadow creatures sharing the demon's shape rose up from the darkness and waited before the three. "Allirabeth, you don't seem to be learning your lesson well. If it's her fault, then it's her fault. Only because I said it's her fault, that's all the reason I need down here. At least Nell here know when to shut up and play along." The demon smiled as he began stroking the blond student, his fingers running up and down the side of her face as if playing with a pet.

With that, the two shadow demons grabbed ahold of Allirabeth and pulled her off their master's cock and away from Nell. With her in their grasp, they kept her a captive before Luju. "I'm sorry, Nell, but the punishment must go on..." Raising his hand, the demon grinned as he snapped his fingers once again, forcing the girl into yet another powerful orgasm... Or rather, it would have if his powers weren't already denying her the orgasm. Instead, it must have felt like she was trapped on the very edge, but unable to fall over, unable to enjoy her release and instead felt only the pleasure mounting higher and higher. Even as the student was afflicted with the power of a pleasure that refused to calm down, no matter what, the shadow demons took the advantage of the moment and began toying with the female in their grasp.

Luju began laughing softly at the sight of Alli being groped and fondled by his shadowy replicates, entertained by the sight of them roughly teasing her by toying with her breasts and plunging their hands into her wet pussy and treating her as nothing but a toy for their pleasure. And in a sense, this was true. "But since you decided to start behaving, little Nell..." The demon laughed again as he began exploring her body with his hands once again, deciding on trying to make another attempt to wedge the two girls further apart. "You don't need to be punished, the good girl that you are. Unless... You would rather suffer the same fate as your 'friend', eh?"

Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next