View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 10:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Disciplinary Action [for Allirabeth and Nell] 

Post Re: Disciplinary Action [for Allirabeth and Nell]
His snap dropped me to my knees again, my tits bouncing as I hit the ground with some force. My hands resting on my knees I tried once again to recover from the intense incision of pleasure. I knew he was waiting for me to stand up again and take off my clothes without hesitation. I knew that even though his back was turned to me, as he began to use his tools on Nell, that he was aware of my actions, or the lack there of.

As I listened to Nell’s words of frustration and then yells of tortured pleasure, I stood up again. This time, the crotch of my panties could hold no more, and a drip of my arousal began to tickle the inside of my sensitive thigh. I went back to unbuttoning my blouse, despite my strong urge to be free of the damp, cold fabric between my legs, to find that I had popped off the attached top button in my last reaction to his assault on me. I glanced to see it resting on the floor, as I promptly unbuttoned the remaining ones still holding my shirt closed. I pulled it slowly over my shoulders to expose my bare skin to the cold air. My nipples hardened even though they were still covered by the sheer slightly laced bra I had started to remove.

With my heavy breasts sat firmly against my chest, my hands lowered to unfasten the clasp on the back of my skirt, as the goose bumps ran free on my flesh like tiny bugs crawling on the sensitive surface. The skirt then dropped to the floor, my arms naturally crossed to position my hands over my exposed mounds, and I glanced over at the demon.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:20 am

"When I said undress, I meant everything you got on you, including the damn panties." Luju growled even with his back to Allirabeth, confirming her suspicions that he more or less knew everything that went on even without having to look. Then the demon turned his head to the side enough for the girl to come into his peripheral vision, seeing how she was waiting. "Did I tell you that you could cover yourself with your hands? No, I did not. Now, get over here..." The demon growled at Allirabeth as he snapped his fingers, taking away the hypersensitivity that she had been struck with. Now that she had been punished enough and given a small reward, the demon turned to stare at her. "Now, are you going to do absolutely everything I tell you? I will say this only once... If you hesitate or stall, I will punish you again. If you defy me or try to help this brat, I will punish you. I will not tolerate anything but obedience. Is that understood?" Luju then returned his attention to Nell, already expecting Allirabeth to be subservient to him and didn't bother with waiting for an answer. It had seemed clear enough for the demon. What choice could be simpler than the one he had given? Obey or suffer; it was as clear as daylight.

For Nell, even these short moments must have felt indescribably torturous, being battered by constant pleasure that refused to let up for even an instant and being unable to do anything about it, not even move her own arms or move from the desk because of the demon's terrible power. Luju instead stood there, watching as the girl went through her punishment. His eyes were still full of cruelty and he did nothing further, leaving Allirabeth to stand and watch as her fellow student went through being sexually tortured and toyed with and being unable to do anything about it. The demon waited for ten minutes, watching as Nell suffered orgasm after orgasm even as she struggled with her unseen bonds. Only after ten minutes did the demon finally close his hand around the vibrator, pulling it out of Nell and silencing the toy. With the snap of a finger, the girl finally felt her own hypersensitivity fade away as well. Luju then approached her from behind, leaning in to whisper into her ear. "Now, if you're done being angry... I'll allow you your freedom again, provide you swear that you will obey me, in everything I tell you to do. Or your next punishment will be worse."

Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:04 pm

Nell felt instantly better once Luju removed the vibrator and the sensitivity. But his words made her feel sick to her stomach. It was cruel to let her remember what peace was. Now that his spell was gone she felt a desperate need to never have it placed on her again. That meant complete and utter obedience. She concentrated on breathing, she was still bound to the table and it acted as a reminder of her punishment. She had to stay calm. Her pride was the monster she had to defeat now. She swallowed it back and said the loathsome words Luju wanted to hear. "I swear that I will obey you in everything you tell me to do."

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:17 pm

Exposing my chest to the frigid air and the frigid glance of the back of this demon’s head, I quickly shed the soaked panties, stepping out of them as they hit the floor. My hands had just brushed my sides as he called for me to come closer. My breasts jiggles and bounced slightly as I approached him. With one snap of his fingers like magic, I felt “normal” again.

I nodded, and a soft “yes”, flowed from my lips as he turned back to Nell. As if he knew I would answer as I did, he went back to “ignoring me”. I stood there silently tortured by the sexual tension lining the walls of this place. Nell’s forced pleasure aroused me and sickened me at the same time, and I wasn’t sure how to behave. I only knew I would do as he asked, if I could. I feared this would be a long visit with the Detention Master, and this was only the first 20 minutes.

Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:42 am

"Very good." Luju smiled at Nell, a smile that carried only gloating and contempt at the student who had finally surrendered to his power and given up on as trivial a notion as payback. The demon then slung his arm back over Allirabeth's neck, pulling the girl closer to him. "Now, I expect everything I say to be taken seriously and followed through, unless you want to go through all that again. The next time, I may not even take that spell off again. Once again... As long as the two of you are here in my quarters, I expect nothing but complete and total obedience. The second I think either one of you two is acting against my orders, I will not hesitate to inflict my power upon BOTH of you two. Keep that in mind... If you defy me, the other one will suffer as well." The demon smiled again as he allowed the implications of what he had just uttered to sink in. Not only would they be punished, but disobeying him in the smallest of things would bring the other down with them. It was as if by putting the girls' fates in the hands of each others, he gave them a silent obligation to each others, to try and protect each others as best as they could.

With that, the demon finally moved away from his spot and made for his seat, pulling Allirabeth along with him as he left Nell to undress. Seating himself into the chair, Luju stared at Nell as he finally snapped his fingers, releasing the girl from her invisible bonds. "Now, undress yourself, Nell. Take everything off. Or else." Luju grinned as he delivered his ultimatum, pulling Allirabeth in front of him as he did so. "And you, Allirabeth, get down on your knees. You were pretty mouthy with me earlier, so we'll put that mouth of yours to a better use." The demon glared down at the girl, a sadistic smile on his lips, as he unzipped the jeans he wore, leaving the rest for the student to do. "And make it good. If I'm not satisfied, you are going to be in much bigger trouble than you already are." Luju then returned his gaze back to Nell, to add to the humiliation by watching as she took everything she had off. "Oh, I forgot to mention... If I think either one of you two haven't learned your lesson, I won't hesitate to mark you up for more detentions, with me. We'll just keep repeating all of this over and over again until you learn the damn lesson."

Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:29 am

Nell stood back up as soon as she was able but she made no further attempt to fight. Luju's threat to punish them both had had the desired affect her. When it was only her well being at stake it had been easier to resist but now Allirabeth stood to suffer as well if she defied Luju again. She didn't want the on her conscience so she obeyed but she did so without looking directly at the demon. He hadn't told her to do that so she was still free not to face him while she undressed. First, she stepped out of the panties that were still around her ankles and kicked them away from her. Then she returned to unbuttoning her blouse she had started on earlier.

Out of the corner of her eye she watched Luju move Allirabeth in front of him and order her to kneel and give him a blow-job. She shoulder twitched. Would she be forced to join Alli there once she had finished undressing. She shook her head. She couldn't think about that now. If she didn't finish undressing fast enough Luju would say she was disobeying him again. She slide her blouse off her shoulders and dropped it on the table. Then she unfastened her bra and slide it off as well. She suddenly felt the weight of the demon's gaze on her and she resisted the urge to cover herself. She dropped the bra onto the desk as well and continued on to undoing her skirt.

When the last article of clothing dropped to the floor she shivered and forced herself to turn to face the demon. She stood there head bow, a gesture she hoped he interpreted as submission and not defiance, and hands pinned to her sides so he could see all of her naked form. Then she waited silently for the next instruction.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:24 am

I silently kneeled before the demon, keeping my eyes fixed on his now expose member, although it was so large, part of it was still inside his jeans. I carefully lifted out another few inches of cock that had been hidden behind the dark blue denim, trying not to catch it on the zipper or cause him any discomfort, if that was possible. Its flesh was crimson colored, almost the color of blood, and the veins that ran through it were surely needed to support his size, even limp. I swallowed hard realizing what was about to transpire.

He did not give me a running start. He had not been aroused by either of our naked bodies, or by pushing the vibrator into Nell’s pussy. What I held in my hands was firm to the touch, but not erect by any means. I put the tip of his cock between my lips to willingly take him inside of me. I felt the ridge around the end graze against my tongue the deeper it went, as my lips went lower and lower down his shaft, stretching my mouth even now.

The closer my face got to his crotch the further forward my nipples reached, until they met his thighs. My heavy tits swayed in stride to the motion of my body as it moved back and forth to stoke his rod, hoping to please him. My cheeks were flushed, embarrassed that Nell watching my give him “head”, but too scared he would hurt us both if I stopped.

Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:09 pm

Luju exhaled as the girl went down on his cock, taking the hardening length into her mouth without any hint of defiance whatsoever. It seemed quite obvious that the simple threat of punishing both girls if either one of them tried anything had worked quite well. Oh, he would have enforced it but still, it surprised him that the students hadn't tried to test whenever he was serious or not. They were so determined to make mistake after mistake, these humans... Luju grinned as he felt the student's breasts rubbed against his own thighs in her efforts to pleasure the cruel demon. Little things like this made his efforts worthwhile, the demon thought privately to himself. The demon was also pondering just what to do with Nell now that she had stripped herself naked, also unwilling to defy him as well.

"Nell, Luju smiled, so sweetly that it was sickening to just even look at, as he peered at the girl. "Come here. The demon watched, almost daring her to hesitate even a single step, as she did what he had instructed her to do. "The best way to punish people, I've always felt, was to make them do things they didn't normally do. In your case, you don't seem to revel in the prospect of doing shameful things. Your upbringing, perhaps. So, we'll just have to find embarrassing things for you to do, won't we?" Luju grinned as he slid a finger under Allirabeth's chin, gesturing for her to stop for now. "Nell, you shall help Allirabeth in getting my cock wet and proper. And to make it interesting... I will allow the person who satisfies me the most to relax. Whoever was the least satisfying, shall be punished first." Luju grinned as he stared at both of the girls. It was cruel, forcing them to help each others then suddenly telling them that if they didn't want to be raped first, they would have to literally throw the other one to the wolves, as it were. "Begin."

Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:30 am

Nell didn't see Luju's sickeningly sweet smile when he called her name but she could hear it in his voice and it made her shudder. She crossed to him as ordered though each step became harder with every word of his speech. He seemed determined to humiliate her and once again she had to tangle with her pride to do as the demon commanded. She stopped once Alli and Luju's legs were within view of her downward gaze and she waited again.

Luju's instructions didn't really come as a surprise to her until the end. The looked to Alli uncertainly. Did he really expect them to compete to preform well for him? Nell knelt down by his knees and swallowed hard. She would have liked a chance to rest but she wasn't sure she'd want it at the expense of someone else. Besides, she wasn't really all there confident she could even win such a competition. It wasn't as though she had an abundances of experience giving head. Sure she had done it before, she'd done a lot of things she never though she'd ever do before coming to Shokushu, but she's never been expected to do it well.

She let out a heavy sigh and reached out to stroke Luju's erection. She wanted to tell Alli not to worry about betraying her but she had a feeling Luju would punish such a statement. He wanted them to compete but all he'd really done was giving Nell a good excuse to do poorly. Still, she had to make it look like she was trying. She stopped stroking him and leaned in to tentatively lick up his shaft. She didn't try to add any sort of technique to her licking, just an unoriginal up and down motion, as though it was the best she could think of to do. It wasn't but he couldn't possibly know that.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:11 am

My stomach had shifted from the feeling of buzzing wasps, to knots. In any attacks from the monsters on the island, there hasn’t really been time to think about and realize what was happening, or worry about my actions controlling my treatment in the near future. The fact that everything hinged on Nell’s actions too, was becoming agonizing. I didn’t want to “win”, nor did I want to “lose”.

With my head spinning, I almost acted instinctively now, and I was sure the moment I did it, I would pay for it, but it was too late to retract my behavior now. As if I were watching myself in slow motion, I leaned in and began to lick any part of his shaft still visible. Nell and my tongues grazed each other, and I moaned. My large breast pressed against his leg again, and the other brushed Nell’s breast, nipple to nipple. I flushed slightly at the out of body vision of this mini-orgy, my hand stroking the back of his thigh.

If there were a chance that he found pleasure in both of our mouths working in tangent, maybe he would accept this variance from his original request, and find no need to punish either of us any further.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:24 am

Luju sighed softly as the two girls went to work on his cock, his body relaxing against the chair as the demon leaned his head back against the cushion, eyes closed. Assumptions generally were bad things to make, about most people. But when it came to demons, they could really fuck you over when it came to assuming things about them. Satisfied with how the darker-skinned woman was handling his cock, the demon slowly exhaled before speaking. "As naive as you are, Nell... You can't seriously expect me to be satisfied with what you're doing so far. I don't know whenever you're being coy or if you've already given up... But if you don't do any better, I'm just going to give you another detention tomorrow, where you can spend the night sucking me off until you do it properly." The demon then ran a hand through the girl's hair, pushing her against his cock, forcing her to confront it more than what she was likely prepared to.

"Ah, Allirabeth... I'm sorry to inform you this, but if Nell fail to do any better, I'm afraid you're going to have to spend the night here. Don't worry, if that's the case, I'll send a note for all your teachers tomorrow, excusing you from all of your classes. Or... Why don't you show her what to do instead? I realize this is a competition and all, but... Help her out a bit, will you?" Luju chuckled as he let go of Nell's head, so that the other student could do as she had been instructed. It wasn't that he was forcing them to play against each others. Yes, he was doing that. But what was the point if he wasn't going to enjoy it? "You may converse, girls. But it had better be only about how to give a proper blow job, or you two are going to be on the torture rack before this night is over."

Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:44 am

Nell tried to resist Luju's hand as he pushed her face closer to his cock. Apparently her acting had not been good enough or perhaps Luju was just being an asshole again. She loathed this embarrassing display and could feel her cheeks color with anger. She sighed heavily and tried to release some of the unhelpful anger in the process. "Fine, I'll do better."

Luju released her head eventually and gave Alli instructions to assist her. Nell rolled her eyes in disgust and did not wait for Alli to comply. Having to do this was bad enough without having to talk about it too. She raised herself up high on her knees and started to focus her attention on the tip of Luju's cock. She circled her tongue about it then briefly sucked just the head into her mouth once. Then she went back to licking it, tracing her tongue around the edges of his glands in a slow, teasing manner.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:13 pm

I could feel the tension as Nell rolled her eyes, but I hoped her anger was not directed towards me. My intentions of jumping in were not to insult her. I just wanted to help us get out of here quicker. It seemed it may have done the opposite, but I wasn’t about to overstep things with Nell. Unless she showed some sign of wanting my help I wasn’t going to take over the show, become “teacher”, I chuckled inside, and she obviously didn’t want that either, as she shifted to take his cock in her mouth.

I continued to kiss and lick around the base of his shaft, trying to gage his pleasure. The last thing I wanted was for us to spend the night and next day here. I couldn’t resist her naked body next to me, and I felt my hand reach up to breast before holding my own so close to hers. I couldn’t seem to ignore that I was aroused, regardless of the circumstances.

I don’t know her experiences have been with men, or with the monsters here on the island, so for all I know she was doing her best. This demon and she had been together before, so maybe he knew differently. My experiences with the creatures and demons at this God forsaken place were that they liked to almost choke me with their members halfway down my throat, so I hoped for Nell’s sake that isn’t what this demon prefers, or treating him so gingerly would only last for so long. Maybe this demon will prove to be different and will almost make love to us, instead of rape us so violently as the others.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:10 pm

The demon sighed, sounding quite annoyed, as he stared down at the girls. "Ah, I'm beginning to think the two of you are really trying to piss me off. If I didn't want anyone to show how to suck a cock off properly, I wouldn't have told you to do it." Luju growled as he cupped a hand under Nell's chin, making her stop, and ran his other hand through Allirabeth's hair, pulling her away as well. "When are the two of you going to understand this? Down here, my authority is absolute! If I say to jump, you fucking jump! If I say to suck, you fucking suck! If I say to debate the merits of sex toys, you don't ask whenever the other person wants to go first or not!" Luju glared at the two of them, pushing them away as he got up, snapping his fingers as he did so. The students were then struck with yet another forced orgasm, one that tore through their bodies just as hard as the earlier ones had.

The demon pulled Allirabeth to her feet roughly before pushing her back against the table, forcing the girl to rest on her chest as he stared at Nell. "Fine. Neither one of you want to play along. That's quite all right. We'll just have to do this differently then." The demon grinned as he snapped his fingers again, a figure of some sort shifting from a shadowy corner before stepping into view. It was very much like Luju, only it was pitch black, being nothing but darkness. The shadow-Luju approached Nell from behind, forcing her up on her feet and against the table just like Allirabeth. Together, the shadow and the real demon began sliding their cocks into both girls' sexes, burying their lengths fully within. The demon smiled as he snapped his fingers yet again, trapping Nell within the spell of hypersensitivity once again, knowing just how much she would hate it... The shadow grabbed both of Nell's wrists and pulled them behind her back, before plowing his cock into her sensitive cunt, intent on punishing her and enjoying it all the while.

Allirabeth, on the other hand, wasn't lucky enough to get the same fate. Satisfied that his cock was wet enough with saliva and pussy juices, Luju withdrew it from her and began sliding into the girl's ass, intending to punish her for not doing as he had ordered her to do. The demon didn't give her any chance to relax or prepare for it, instead roughly burying his shaft into her, up to the hilt. "Maybe, once I'm done punishing you, you won't do anything as stupid as not doing what I told you to do. Beg all you want, apologize all you want, but it won't change anything. I told you, the slightest act of defiance will be punished!" Luju grunted savagely as he began fucking Allirabeth hard against the table, pounding his cock into her tight passage. He'd train her to obey his every word, no matter what it took, and he'd make it clear that to defy him only meant further such punishment. It wouldn't be long until she would be too fearful of him to even think about hesitating. "Of course, this is all entirely your fault, Nell."

Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:18 pm

The force of the new orgasm knocked Nell off balance and she sank to the floor, swallowing a scream as she went. She was still rocking with the force of it when Luju suddenly grabbed Alli and dragged her towards the table. Nell reached out a hand to try and stop him. "Hey! Wait.." Her body seemed to be moving in slow motion and she couldn't get to Alli in time. All she could do was watch in horror as Luju bend the other over the desk and prepared to rape her, the whole time staring accusingly at Nell.

She felt the string of guilt acutely but did not have much time to sit an ponder her regrets. She was seized from behind suddenly and yanked to her feet and force her against the desk in the same fashion as Alli. The touch seemed extremely familiar and she craned her head to look over her shoulder at the thing holding it. It appeared to be nothing be a shadow, Luju's shadow to be precise, but it was dense and forceful. It wasted absolutely no time in ramming its strong cock into her and proving that that had density to it as well. From the sounds Alli was making beside her it seemed Luju was doing the same thing to her.

She heard the demon snap again and a wave of hypersensitivity washed over her and now she did scream. The shadow grabbed her wrists and pulled her arms back to force her back into every magnified thrust. Even without the hypersensitivity the ferocity of the shadow's fucking probably would have been unbearable. With the sensitivity it was maddening. She could hardly caught her breath from screaming. She couldn't see what Luju was doing to Alli but from the sounds the other girl was making it was probably just as bad if not worse. Then Luju said the thing Nell had been feeling since he'd dragged Alli to the table, that it was her fault. "Damnit, Luju!!" She cried in frustration as his shadow continued to pound into her. "That's not fair!!"

(So tempting... Must resist... quoting... Labyrinth...

"You say that so often..."

No, Absolutely not!! No Goblin Kings allowed this is a private party!!!)

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next